Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:41 pm
The Dorm where Sariel and Kazuhiro reside. It has a kitchen area, and a livingroom area. There two doors that lead to their rooms.

Sariel's room

Sariel's room has been adjusted by himself to simulate a forest like environment. His wallpaper looks like a real forest and you can often hear calm music with nature sounds coming from the room. He has a light he can adjust from normal to a more greenish one to simulate sun through the canopy.

Kazuhiro's room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

The dormitory was quiet for a short while when the Prince returned from his last class of the day. He walked into his dorm and threw his bag in a corner to look at again later once he would start his homework. First he wanted to relax some. He turned on the light of the room and set it to the forest green before he walked to the laptop on the desk and turned it on. Once it was up and running, he opened his music folder and soon the room was filled with the sounds of singing birds, combined with subtle calm music.

He went to the kitchen area and made some tea before he sat down on the soft couch and laid back against the side of it placing one leg stretched over the length as his other leg stayed next to it. He let out a sigh, tired of the day. But he knew he would need to work on his homework soon. Sariel drank his tea slowly, before he placed the empty cup on the table just relaxing some.

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

User Image

The elf sighed a bit as he stared out of the window of his dorm. He had finished his homework by now and frankly he was getting bored. The young man decided to get up and go explore some around the place.
[EXIT]

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

`•.¸¸.••´Kazuhiro Vanderbilt`•• .¸¸.•´

►► Kazuhiro had just finished putting his last trophy on the top of his book shelf before he sat down on his bed with a sigh. Despite it being in the middle of the school year he recently had to switch his dorm room because he had a falling out with his roommate. Now Kazuhiro wasn't the type to rush to violence, it was his roommate who in a fit of drunken rage swung at him first. Too bad that his old roommate forgot that he took judo, karate, and a few other forms of martial arts. Kazuhiro destroyed the guy and got both a detention and an immediate request to move out. So now here he was, awaiting to meet his new roommate. "Can't be as bad as the last one." He thought out loud before standing up and walking into the living room of the two person suite. ◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:
•Wearing: ,width[4313],height[5043],x[481],y[34],type[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=0&call=url[file:/product/listing]]Sporty Outfit #1

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Sariel walked out of the connecting bathroom into his room. He had decided to take a shower when he had come back from Rain Town. They didn't joke when they told him that town only knows one weather. He had gotten soaked through by the time he left the area. How the place had constant rain he would never know. The young elf sighed a bit as he got dressed in a black shirt and some easy, wide fitted pants before he picked up the towel and brought it back to the bathroom so he could wash it later. He had no class left for the day, so he was relaxing.

He was also told he would get a room mate today however. Sariel got warned about the other, but since the elf wasn't really a troublemaker, he didn't expect any problems with this guy. After all if he were totally aggressive they would have suspended him instead. With that in mind Sariel walked out of his room and into the living room with the intention to make himself some tea. As he looked at the room from his door he noticed the other as he closed his door.

"Hello, you must be the one they told me about would come live here as well starting today." he said and smiled softly. It was an easy enough deduction. Sariel just hoped they would get along, seeing as they would be sharing this dorm from now on. Roomy as it was, it would be even better if they were friendly with one another, perhaps even friends.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► Kazuhiro was just about to get a glass water when he heard a voice. He turned his head and saw an elf to his surprise. Kazuhiro wasn't told anything about his new roommate so he wasn't sure what to expect. He knew that this school had all kinds creatures but in all his past years he had just ended up with a human roommate. Now that he thought about that was probably because of his father, his dad was unfortunately not that kind to non-humans. Kazuhiro wasn't like that though, but he did have a bit of a grudge towards certain creatures because he hated how they didn't have to work hard to be strong, they were just born like that. Despite that Kazuhiro wasn't a jerk about it though. He only ever fought people who started it.

"Hi. I'm Kazuhiro. I don't think I've met you before. What grade are you?" Kazuhiro asked out of curiosity. This school was big so it isn't a surprise that he doesn't know everyone, but he just happens to recognize the faces of most of the senior and junior class.◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:
•Wearing: ,width[4313],height[5043],x[481],y[34],type[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=0&call=url[file:/product/listing]]Sporty Outfit #1

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

From this first encounter, the other didn't strike him as violent at all. But he knew appearances said few. Nonetheless he wouldn't let it decide for him how he would treat his new dormmate and it looked like he was friendly enough so far. Just like his parents back home, Sariel was very easy-going. "Nice to meet you, my name is Sariel. I wouldn't be surprised if we hadn't met yet, I was kind of dropped here in the middle of a school year." he answered the first part.

It was unusual to start mid school year he was aware of that, but considering who his parents were, it wasn't to surprising to the young man himself. "I am in the tenth grade, currently taking Mythology and Chemistry, but I'm still looking for other classes that might be interesting to follow. How about you?" he answered the latter as he walked to the kitchen area and put on the water as he waited for his answer, looking at Kazuhiro calmly.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:22 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► "Alright, I thought you seemed a little younger. That's why I haven't seen you around. I don't know what my schedule is yet. You may have dropped out for a while but I got held back so my schedule is a bit weird." Kazuhiro replied in a calm tone as he grabbed a glass from the kitchen then went to the sink to fill it up with water. So far his roommate Sariel seemed alright, but Kazuhiro didn't judge people right away. He was fine with his last roommate too until that night his roommate got drunk and attacked him from no reason. One lesson Kazuhiro got from that experience though was that angry drunks are the worse. "I'm definitely taking physical education. I take it every year. As for my other classes though those details are still being discussed."◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

As the water was heating the young elf listened to Kazuhiro's answer. Sariel looked a bit surprised when the other considered him a temporary drop-out, but then he realized that was probably what it would seem like for the ones that didn't know his heritage. For now the elf decided to stay with that and he nodded. "I hope you get it worked out soon. It will be a lot better once you know how your day will be after all." he replied. "I might add Herbology for one. It would make a nice fit. Perhaps I can grow my own herbs if I do." he added as he thought about it.

He had a few pots in his room with herbs, but he wouldn't mind to fill a garden with them. Especially those you could make tea with. Though he could grow plants with his magic, he hadn't filled his room with it. It now looked like a forest with the wallpaper and floor and that was good enough for the elf. "I have never done physical education myself. I have always been around forests and climbing trees and such, so always had enough exercise."

As he mentioned that and placed the fresh, clean herbs in a cup, he wondered if he should perhaps try it. He did miss being active like that and there wasn't exactly much here to walk and climb compared to the forest filled kingdom he came from. He looked up when he heard the heater was done and he poured the hot water over the herbs in his cup. "You want some too?" he asked his dormmate as he turned around to look at him. He had plenty to share.

User Image

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► Kazuhiro used one of his hands to brush his long hair back before taking a sip of his water. As he drank he listened to Sariel, and when asked about the herbs he replied "I'm good thanks. I mostly drink just plain water. I'm a simple guy." After speaking Kazuhiro quickly down his cup of water and rinsed it out in the sink. As he cleaned it he couldn't help but to think about how funny was. His father was rich so they always had servants to do the cleaning, only when Kazuhiro started coming here did he ever actually have to do this things himself. The even funnier part was that it was never a struggle for him. Most rich kids freak out when they have to actually to something for themselves, but Kazuhiro had always longed for independence. That was one thing he and his little brother had in common.

At the thought of his brother entering his head Kazuhiro ran stiff for a moment. His relationship with his brother became rocky after he quit running so there was some tension between them. Even when Kazuhiro was thinking about the good times between them he still got a little weird. Luckily Kazuhiro did was he was best at, pushing things down to do what hats be done. He erased his brother from his mind as quickly as he had entered and resumed cleaning his cup. When he was done he began to dry it off and looked over his shoulder as Sariel. "Herbology huh? Interesting. I'm guessing that you really like nature based on the herbs you have and the wallpaper I caught a glimpse of when I walked by your room."◄◄

User Image
•Love Interest:

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

User Image

When Kazuhiro thanked for the herbs, Sariel didn't press it. He had seen what they used here when they wanted tea. Though it was no doubt easier to have the herbs pre-packed in such a small bag, it could never pass over fresh herbs in taste as well as the beneficial treatment. The young elf smiled and while Kazuhiro drank his water, Sariel finished his fresh tea and allowed it to pull for a while, in which time he turned around and leaned back against the kitchen table.

He hardly noticed the other stiffening up and he nodded when they spoke of Herbology. Hearing the rest, Sariel gave a friendly, warm chuckle. "You would be right with that observation. I was born and grew up in a nation that lies in an immense forest. In fact I haven't seen aught else but seas of trees the first years of my life." he answered happily. Of course elves ages differently, but he highly doubted that the other would ever really wonder about his actual age and he wouldn't needlessly comment about it unless he was actually asked.

Besides the least this guy knew about who the elf was the better. His parents would be worried sick if someone but the royal family and academy staff knew about him. "Do you like nature?" he asked calmly as he finished the tea by taking out the herbs themselves. Of course it wouldn't change anything whether Kazuhiro liked nature or not, but Sariel was curious about the one he would share the dorm with from now on. He only walked away to throw the used herbs in the bin and had returned to the table sitting down on one of the chairs.

User Image

((Lol I take it his father would be 'displeased' to find out his son shares a dorm with an elf :p ))

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:39 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

►► At the mention of Sariel being only five Kazuhiro nearly dropped his cup but he quickly caught it with his quick reflexes and put it away. "I'm sorry but can we rewind a second? You're only five?" Kazuhiro kept a calm tone but you could see the surprise in his eyes. "Do you...um..not to be rude but do you think like a five year old at times? I mean you obviously are as smart as any high school teen since you are here, it's just hard imagining puberty happening that fast. Again I don't mean to offend you, I'm just curious." He said, really hoping that his roommate would think the question was rude. "As for nature yeah I guess I like it. I run a lot, and I'll run anywhere. Indoors, outdoors, through a forest, down the streets, etc. I've competed in a few many different places so I've seen a lot of different environments. In my opinion I would say that I like hills and mountains. The higher up I travel the harder the workout is. And I like a challenge."

Kazuhiro couldn't help but wonder what it must have been like to grow up around so much nature. he had grown up in the city, which he never hated, but he has considered moving to an area with more open space one day. When it came to the future Kazuhiro never was completely sure what he wanted, but that's because he knew it never mattered. If his father picked him as the heir of the Vanderbilt company he would have to move back to his old city and spend the rest of his life working there.◄◄

(I just like adding in drama. I hope that's ok.)

User Image
•Love Interest:

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

The elf was confused a bit with the other's reaction when he spoke. Sariel didn't think he said anything strange at that point and he instantly worried if he had perhaps said to much. Soon though it became evident why he had reacted that way. The young elf couldn't help but laugh when he noticed the confusion. It was a warm, gentle laugh but nonetheless it obviously showed the elf was entertained by it all, in a good way. "Five? By the great trees of Emeraldiaon. If I were five I wouldn't even be able to walk and talk." he said still laughing a bit. Even so he realized that Kazuhiro would be surprised about his age no matter what.

Once he managed to stop himself from laughing he shook his head and smiled to the young man. "My race does age differently from yours. If you won't take offense I assume you are human by how you look. But in the other direction. I'm about a 104 years old. We don't hit puberty till we're like 70 years old." he explained as well as he could. "We have humans in Odoraen as well which is how I know how to measure it in a way." he added.

"In your age scale I'd be 18 or 19. But thanks for the compliment. I haven't been gauge so much younger in a long time." It wasn't easy to explain their people's aging to someone that didn't see them at a regular basis, but he did his best. Sariel offered him a gentle smile, hoping he didn't feel to bad. "No offense taken." the young elf reassured Kazuhiro. After that he listened to his roommate about his experiences. They sounded quite impressive.

"Where I come from we have two mountain ridges, one divides our great forest from the desert and the ocean. Two complete different directions naturally." After all there was no desert if there would be an ocean nearby. "You might have liked it there, but it is dangerous if you go to high up. If the infinite cold climate doesn't do you in, an offended dragon might. They can be mighty temperamental." he said calmly after the laugh from earlier. To him this was the most normal way of things, he saw dragons daily as they flew over the forest a lot as well but never had a bone to pick with the peaceful elves.

User Image

((Perfectly fine! Just imagining how he would react lol))

vampire_queen_star

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces