Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 pm
Izaya sat in the cafeteria surrounded by his pokemon as he ate. He seemed to be conversing with one in particular while the others enjoyed their meal or played with one another. It was hard to tell just who he was conversing with because he appeared to be focused on his food as he ate, but his Gardevoir stood behind him with her arms crossed, looking annoyed as always.

That wasn’t to say she wasn’t interested in the conversation, however. In fact, part of the reason she appeared annoyed was to disguise the fact that she was very diligently eavesdropping. It seemed her trainer had gotten into quite a bit of trouble as of late, but that wasn’t anything new. It was who with that got Namie curious.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:51 pm
“And then we'll need to get some berries for Peldes, she's feeling a bit under the weather.” Zacharie was looking down at his RocketDex as he spoke to the pokemon on his shoulder and the one floating just to his left.

“Baaaaanette.” Jabari groused as they moved along the line, the ghost-type grabbing an apple as they passed and then a sandwich from a tray. “Yeah, yeah. But it needs to be done otherwise she'll keep bothering you.” The trainer muttered, taking up a small bowl of fruit Kuroko was pointing to.

Zacharie, Izaya is here.” The boy froze momentarily, his eyes scanning the room before landing on the trainee. He stared openly for a moment before jerking his gaze forward. “Well of course, he lives here too.” He grumbled, setting his things on the tray Jabari had grabbed for them. “And don't grab everything you see, Jabari...you won't eat all of that.”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm
Upon spotting one of the main topics of her trainer’s conversation, the Gardevoir followed the agent with her gaze. She glanced briefly at Izaya, but either he was too deep in concentration to notice or he was purposefully ignoring his surroundings. Rolling her eyes, she took the opportunity to gracefully glide over to Zacharie and his team.

she asked, standing just behind the group with her hands behind her back.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm
Zacharie and company glanced down at the Gardevoir in surprise, Jabari yawned, eying the smaller pokemon with vague irritation.

Zacharie sent the ghost-type a frown before looking back down at the Gardevoir. “Hello again, Nami.” He greeted politely. He had nothing against Izaya or his pokemon...though the news had quickly spread amongst his pokemon and they seemed to have decided that they didn't tolerate the Trainee...or his pokemon, apparently. “Is he?” He seemed to perk up before he shook his head. “Well, that's his business.” He flashed his card over to the person behind the counter before heading towards a table.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:54 pm
Namie drew herself up at Jabari’s remark, bearing down on the ghost-type with a death glare. <...What did you just say to me, you little punk? I’m not that human’s mother. Don’t start jumping to conclusions or you just might find yourself sorely regretting it. If anyone needs to learn to keep their big mouth shut, it’s you.>

Her anger receded slightly at Zacharie’s polite greeting. The agent’s slight change in mood astonished and intrigued her. Was it really true, then? you, you consider it his business?> she asked, crossing her arms over his chest as she gave him a sideways glance.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:55 pm
Jabari and Kuroko both regarded the other pokemon with blank stares, clearly unimpressed, before the Espurr pointed to a vacant table. “There's a table.” Jabari took ahold of the furry pokemon before drifting ahead to secure the spot. “You guys, just calm down.” He sighed wearily as the Banette just touch his tongue out in response. “They're just a little on edge...don't mind them.” He told Namie with a small smile.

“Well, I mean…” He shrugged a bit helplessly though his gaze darted over to the Trainee once more. “Look...he doesn't want me.” He shook his head. “He doesn't want me involved with...whatever he's doing so I'm trying to…” He looked over at Izaya’s pokemon before groaning. “Okay, I'm curious.” He huffed irritably.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm
Namie frowned as she watched the pair of other pokemon leave but didn’t bother doing anything to intercept or stop them. She had been amused by Kuroko’s antics before when he’d stuffed her trainer’s shoes with twigs, but the ghost was another matter. She wouldn’t stand to be blamed for Izaya’s shortcomings. But she wasn’t about to waste time picking a fight with Zacharie’s pokemon if they had the wisdom to keep to themselves.

<...Doesn’t want you?> the psychic-and-fairy-type repeated, sounding puzzled, until Zacharie continued. At his admittance of his feelings, she actually smiled. She smirked at the agent.

Shrugging, she said, is blind. Izaya had his little spy stick around with you after he left your brother’s place. Since you got back to the base, she came with you, so she’s been filling him in on everything she saw and heard ever since his absence.>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm
Zacharie paused, taking in what the pokemon said and filtering through it. Did that mean that Izaya…?

It seemed that he had short-circuited.

Kuroko reached out and swiped a grape from the tray in Zacharie's limp grip. The Banette snatched the tray and set in on the table. “I'm not naive.” The Agent bristled, though his cheeks were flushed a bright red at what the psychic-type was implying.

“Wait, what? He's been hearing what I said ?!” He asked shrilly before practically throwing himself into his seat. “No nono no, that's not okay. Oh my god.”

He'd never be able to face anyone again if Izaya told anyone that he had cried . “...What did say?”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 pm
Namie murmured in response to Kuroko’s comment. she sighed at Zacharie.

The Gardevoir’s eyes widened and she shot a look Izaya’s way for fear he had heard Zacharie’s outburst. Fortunately he seemed too far away to have made it out over the din of the cafeteria.

Namie raised a brow at Zacharie.

She frowned at his question.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:01 pm
“I'm an Agent because I've made significant contributions to the team.” Zacharie said, tone matter-of-fact as he absently handed Kuroko another grape. “And as an Agent,” And someone who might have emotional interest. “...hearing this is a bit concerning.” He said slowly, a frown tugging at the corners of his lips. Why did Izaya need to get in trouble constantly? “And knowing Izaya, he's going to get himself in trouble.” His frown grew, obviously growing more concerned the more he thought about it.

“I haven't been causing any drama.” He muttered petulantly, picking at his sandwich. But...yeah, he wanted to hear everything. If Izaya thought it he wanted to know, everything was important.

He paused.
…..What?

“...If you're willing to tell me everything.” He tried to say it nonchalantly but seemed just a bit too eager. “If he's planning something that will get him killed...if it has something to do with me…” He trailed off, pointedly ignoring the looks his pokemon were giving him.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm
please. Don’t you know a rhetorical question when you hear one?> the Gardevoir groaned.

She waved a hand at the purple-haired man’s verbalized concern. he is starting to understand his boundaries. For example, he really wanted to have Mika spy on that Gaia trainee to see if she has scars on her back, but he knew better than to ask her because of the consequences and what it would look like if he got caught.>

she continued, She gave him a deadpan stare at Zacharie's request.

will tell you, though,> she went on, You need to stop being fooled by him because it gives him the false belief that he's still managing to keep up a flawless act.>

Namie shook her head.

She paused, looking thoughtful as she cupped her chin in her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm
That wasn't the first time he'd been told not to take things so literally.

“That's good.” He let out a soft sigh of relief, that was at least one less thing for him to worry about. He didn't want to think that Izaya was running around trying to get himself killed...but sometimes it seemed that Izaya was running around trying to get himself killed.

“I just…” He made a vague hand motion and shrugged. “I don't want him to hate me...or cause any unneeded stress.” He didn't want to cause anyone any unneeded stress.

Grande Isle, stolen jewelry, tracking down people...that sounded like something Andre would know more about and decided to take Namie’s advice and not worry about it.

“What he said?” He thought back to Andre's house. “He asked what I would do if he killed my brother...if I'd hate him.” His heart clenched painfully at just the thought of it. He still didn't want to think about it.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:16 pm
It was a little while of pondering before Namie responded. she said. She snorted. own, so why would you worry about adding to that? I’m sure he loves it, masochist that he is,> she hissed in disgust.

Considering the question that Zacharie relayed, the Gardevoir asked,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:17 pm
Zacharie cocked his head, frowning as he puzzled over what the pokemon could mean. “He had been fighting with my brother...his tone was flat, he wouldn't look at me, he's been telling me that if I hang around him I'll get hurt...I didn't really think he'd try to kill Andre but if he threatened it…” He couldn't imagine threatening to kill someone unless extremely stressed. “He hugged me?” He looked to the pokemon, clearly unsure what she was trying to tell him.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:18 pm
Namie blinked a couple times upon hearing the story before first cracking up and then subsequently bursting into peals of laughter. she cried, slapping her palm to her forehead. When her laughter died down a bit more, she was able to explain a little better.

She gave the Rocket a lopsided smile.
She smoothed her ‘dress’.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas