Submit

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Words escaped the doe. She was rather nervous, to be honest. She'd been wooed by a buck. He was quite handsome and charming, really.

...but, honestly, she was still young. And this would be her first clutch.

And...

And.

And..!

She wanted to make sure she would be safe. That the little ones would be. Kiss sighed a little, softening despite her worry as she craned her head to scratch an itch. So out and about she was, thinking and trying to find...well... Comfort, maybe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comfort arrived with the pad of tiny paws and a gentle touch to one to one of the Kiokote’s front legs. The Foxbun wrinkled her nose, looking up at Kiss with soft glowing eyes.

Peep patted the Kiokote again, pleased to have found her after a morning spent following that now familiar call.

ArashiX
aah sorry this is small and bad but I wanted to get it going for you!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:51 pm
Ruriska
It's all good! Thank you so much! ;w;

The Kiokote doe stilled and looked down, ears coming forward, alert and rather startled..! And then her expression softened, and her ears relaxed.

What an adorable little foxbun!

She murmured as much and lowered her head down to the little bun's height as a thought occurred to her.

"Are you lost, little bunbun?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The foxbun pressed both paws against Kiss’s nose, offering silent warmth and comfort.

Not lost at all but exactly where I need to be, she wanted to say but it came out as a squeak.

So she hopped back, taking the blink of an eye to shift into a small Acha mare, a foxbun form still lingering at her hooves. “All will be well. You will be a wonderful mother and your children will be happy and healthy,” she assured.

ArashiX

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 am
Ruriska

Awh, but the foxbun was precious...and a bit comforting, with her warm paws, wriggling nose, and calm demeanor. The kin's eyes drifted shut a little, though the corners crinkled in amusement at the soft squeak.

She blinked as the little bun hopped back, the little pads of warmth gone, and the doe started to move forward, only to find a set of hooved legs in front of her--along with what seemed to be the foxbun, still.

The Kiokote's ears flicked back and forth and blinked upwards, slowly lifting her head quite abruptly. Oh... Oh? Oh! That was! And then?!

Kiss might have laughed at herself, if the Acha doe's words had gone unnoticed.

"You know?" She blurted, her tone subdued despite that. "Oop, I mean...of course you know."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:31 am
ArashiX

Peep laughed merrily. "I know," she replied, shifting closer to press her nose against the doe's and letting out a soft sigh of pleasure. "Don't be afraid. If you have need of anything, I will be there and so will The Mothers' Club."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:29 am
Ruriska
Oh my gosh, I adore Peep. ;w;

The lingering tension drained from the doe's neck, shoulders, and haunches as the Acha pressed their noses together. She let out a breathy sigh herself, her ears drooping. Okay...she wasn't alone~

"Mm, thank you." Her ears perked a little in a twitch before they relaxed again, a thought having occurred to her. "...when you first spoke, was that a blessing?"

Was that all or was there...something more? Kiss wished she knew more, and sheepishly scraped a hoof against the earth, a little.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:37 pm
ArashiX
aah I'm glad. apologies my replies have been so lackluster though. <3 you can probably reply once more and we can call it done?

"It was," Peep assured the doe. "Happy and healthy and," the mare laughed again, "full of life." Yes, that was a good blessing. A simple one but the doe didn't need much and her offspring would have a bright future regardless of what extra spark Peep gave them.

"Would you like to come home with me?" Peep asked, just in case the Kiokote was looking for a place to stay. She and her children would always be welcome.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:30 am
Ruriska
Annnnnnnnd then Ara fails at replying! BUT I FIX.

Oh! Oh it was! The doe's ears pricked and her tail gavea couple happy little switches. The blessing made her smile, and she bobbed her head before blinking, a little surprised at the offer!

"Oh! Oh, uhm. That would be lovely! Just so, if I ever need to, I can find my way back~"

What a lovely kin. Perhaps one day she could return the favour, even if sh never became an Elder like the doe in front of her. She could still offer a place to stay and be safe. Her heart gave a trilling flutter and she pranced a little closer, eager to let Peep lead the way!

"My name is A Kiss At Dawn, by the way...but you can stick to Kiss, or Dawn. It's quite the mouthful, sometimes."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 am
“It is a pleasure to meet you, Kiss,” Peep responded, content and pleased that the doe had accepted her hospitality. There was be food, space and friends aplenty back at the Mother’s Club and the Kiokote would welcome to all of it.

“My name is Peep.” Her ears flicked forward. “Well, let’s be on our way then.” The Legendary turned to lead the way home.

ArashiX
and done! <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out