Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 am
These woods are like ordinary woods till night falls. After nightfall the dark creatures come out while the general animals disappear for the night, or are they? At night there ghostly animals, demonic imps and dangerous animals afoot. Just what caused these woods to be so different from day once the sun sets and the moon rises?

At day this is like any other calm woods with birds, deer, squirrels and the like, generally cool under the canopy but not cold. However at night it is complete darkness with not any source of light shining through but the occasional ghostly lights which may or may not be safe to follow. The animals that appear look demonic and ghastly in nature with fangs or oozing dark goo. When you enter these woods you are advised to bring fire with you. Be it a torch or magic powers. It keeps the creatures at bay but when people tried to just burn it down, a fire would never hold on the cursed woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:34 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune sighed a little as the night was quickly setting in. He knew he should have warned the twins of these woods, however it had completely slipped his mind. He did visit the woods regularly, riding on Ivy but never passed sunset. Now he had no choice as he had to pass through it to find Kana even if he was still at the school, the woods were between the Mansion and the Academy. Even Ivy was restfully throwing with her head and couldn't stand still when Jican waited on the spot to listen, but he couldn't blame her. When something whisked close by them, Ivy reared and neighed loudly, and Jican had a tough time getting her to calm down. "Hold it Ivy, calm down, we'll be fine, hooo, easy." He finally succeeded in calming her and he lifted his hand, which had then blue flames appearing above it. It wasn't much light but it kept the creatures at bay. Worried for Kana, Jican quickly ushered Ivy onward.

((Mind you if Kana is not in the woods you can just post wherever he is and I can move there my next post lol, but he has to pass the woods either way and rather than making three posts in a row, I will wait till you post, if he even finds Kana before day lol))

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:05 am
User Image

Kana approached the woods he had ran through earlier feeling deflated in getting lost back at the school. He noticed how much dark it was as peered in through the trees. "Its the only to the mansion" he reminded himself as he took his few steps in. "What the heck did I walk into?" he questions when he hears movement a yard away to his left while seeing something in corner of his eye to the right. Backs up against the tree feeling unease if he was going in the direction or becoming lost in these woods too now that he was so far in he could see where he came in.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:15 am
User Image

User Image

Jican looked around them at the light of his own blue flame. He could still see the creatures lurking outside the circle of his own light. The Kitsune couldn't help but growl at them. Yet these woods. They have always felt like they were part of something much larger than he could fathom, yet also a part of him, his legacy.

He shook his head chasing away those thoughts. This was not the time to succumb to the woods effect they would have on anyone. Finding their weakest point and using it to drive them where the creatures wanted them to. Indeed he fought the temptation to move to the shrine in the forest and he focused back on the reason why he was here. Though he no longer cared about keeping up appearances. This place was dangerous and he had to find Kana.

"Kana!?" He remembered what Kiyoshi had said, but was that really something to worry about when something much more dangerous was out there? The Kitsune ushered Ivy into a faster gait. He had to find him. Who knew what these woods might do to him. "Kana! If you can hear me, let me know." Jican had no insurance that the other was in the woods at all. He had merely felt a presence unlike the creatures had entered these woods. But it could be anyone. Nonetheless he pressed on towards the Academy, hoping Kana stayed on path or at least would answer his calls.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 am
User Image

Kana slowly moved away from the tree he was up against. Moves back to the path he had diverged from and resumes walking down in. Halts at the sound of hooves, "Is it a deer? Please be a deer" he hopes in his thoughts. Forces himself to move forward and legs shaking. "Jican....?" he calls out weakly when he hears his friend's voice.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:18 am
User Image

User Image

"Kana!" He heard an answer, ever so faintly, but his ears picked it up fine. With a quick orientation, Jican spurred Ivy into a gallop towards the direction it came from. This was exactly why the rules of the mansion did dictate to be back before nightfall. But he wasn't even sure yet if the twins had yet made it to reading those. They had just arrived after all, their curiosity being stronger was fully understandable.

When he arrived near where he thought Kana's voice came from he did see him stand on the road. His relief didn't last long though seeing the creatures were closing in as well. The Kitsune jumped off Ivy and before he well lifted himself from his crouch he shot some fire at the creature closest to Kana which retreated with a high, unearthly screech. For Jican it hurt his ears but he ignored it getting to the other's side as he growled at the other beasts, his ears flat in his neck. Already he had conjured a new flame, using the light of it to form a protective circle around them.

"Are you alright?" He asked Kana, he had purposely left Ivy on a distance, but the mare had her own flame to keep her safe right at her feet, place by the Kitsune. It didn't even seem to rattle the mare anymore.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

"Sounds too heavy to be a deer" Kana thought as he hears the gallop. Hearing his friend's voice again made him feel calm enough for his legs to stop shaking. Saw bluish flames come towards where he is and sort of reminded him of the headless horseman until he saw that it was Jican. Flinches at the screeching and his ears hurt a little. "Just a small headache. Otherwise okay, I think" he answered.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm glad. These woods are not good to be in after Nightfall. We have to go before I grow to tired to keep up the flame. They'll surely attack us if we lose it." However just exactly how he wasn't sure yet. Kana was terrified of Ivy, Jican doubted he would ride her just like that. "I know you won't get on Ivy. But I have to at least ask you to walk with me and stay close. We won't ride but I can't risk losing you out of the light. Nor Ivy I'm afraid." The Kitsune wasn't about to leave either of them behind in the dark with these retched creatures.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image

"No doubt about that" Kana thought about the woods and stands his hands into his front pockets. "I give you my word. I will walk with you and stay close" he promises him. He didn't want to cause his friend any trouble leaving these dark woods.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Carefully Jican began to walk to Ivy, all the while making sure Kana wouldn't fall outside the light either. When he reached the horse he grabbed her reigns and started to lead her to turn the other way, back to the mansion. The mare neighed but complied. Nervous with all the creatures about but definitely calmer once Jican held her close to him as well. He was not really one to use magic a lot, so he wasn't as endurable with it. And if he were to get tired and lose it now they would surely be overrun. While he led the pair back to the mansion he made sure they were both close enough.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image

"Sounded like Kiyoshi back there when I said that promise " Kana thought about the promise he made a moment ago to Jican. Keeping to his promise he stayed close, but not too close as he walked with them. Eyes remained on the ground while trying to drown out any sounds that remind him of horses.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican glanced at his friend next to him as they walked. He felt for Kana really, but at the moment there was nothing else they could do. He did increase the light around them some hoping it would help Kana, even if it put more strain on him. This was the fastest way to get back to the mansion and he could already feel the drain of his magic on him.

Any hold ups formed a risk right now. Thankfully the Kitsune knew the woods well, even at night. And he led them both safely to where the mansion could be seen. Though his flame was flickering in and out and causing the light to start failing even with Jican tried his best to keep it going. At some point Ivy neighed and reared before both her hooves landed on the ground heavily as she kicked off at a creature close to them when the light faded for a moment.

The Kitsune lost no time in quickly making way to the first lanterns of the mansion property, before he finally allowed the flame to dissipate and sent Ivy off to the stables. Jican dropped himself on the ground as he was panting from the energy used but he managed to give Kana a smile. The whole atmosphere had changed the moment they reached the mansion property. The air was lighter than in the woods themselves. Which was due to a shield that had been around the mansion as long as the Kitsune could remember.
"Remind me to train on my durability with magic more." Jican wanted to lighten it a bit for Kana too. "Even teachers can study."
[EXIT to Mansion]

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 am
User Image

Kana took advantage of the expanded perimeter that his friend, Jican provided for as long as it was there to distance himself from Ivy. Felt like his heart skipped a beat and had a little trouble getting back on track after the mare's reaction to the monster. After making to the mansion property he was taking deep breaths to calm himself down and it out slowly. He nods even though he wasn't really listening then head on to the front door. [exit]
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi walked all the way to the edge of the forest that would lead to the manor. He had told his brother he will be waiting for him here when he is done with cleaning up back at the gym. Looking up towards the sky he notices more how late in the evening it was getting.
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:13 am
User Image

User Image

It had taken a bit, but the guardian and Jican were finally at a more close understanding than they had been. Once they agreed and spoke a few, the boy had left for now, leaving Jican alone at the mansion. Aneurin had gone into the woods to the old shrine, but not before he spoke to Jican that he truly did look different. But there was little proof of it so they dropped it for now. It was getting later too and the twins were once more not back home yet. The kitsune sighed a bit before he left to go meet them and see if all was alright., not to mention to make sure they wouldn't fall victim to the forest. He may not be their father, but he did feel responsible for them.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

""  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items