Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:25 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Tabi KogoeruHot Springs owner
Race: Snow Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black shoes, Black pants and a tight white T-shirt
Health: Great
With: Ruel
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs|Herbal Gardens ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After looking around the gardens for a moment to check on his staff, something he would never neglect to do, even if only for social and appreciation reasons, the Snow Demon had made his way to the small terrace that was at the beginning from the gardens, near the entrance from the Hot Springs. Sitting here he would easily notice his friend entering the gardens. Tabi only sat for a few when the other already walked in and he gave them a calm smile before getting up on his feet. "Welcome to the gardens Ruel. I am glad to see my receptionist indeed just let you through." he welcomed the other as he approached Ruel. After all the woman was busy still, so he would have understood if it might have slipped her mind for a moment. "I'm glad you could make it here and look forward to showing you around." he admitted.

In-depth Profile:

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image
Ruel cracks a smile as soon his eyes lands on Tabi. "Still a welcoming sight to my mind" he thought happily. He appreciates the welcome from the other, "Wouldn't miss the tour for anything" he replied smiling. "Shall it begin?" he asked softly.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:39 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Outfit:
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs|Herbal Gardens ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Tabi didn't miss the smile from Ruel when they saw him and chuckled a bit. "That is good to hear. Then let's begin." he said when the other asked and Tabi started to lead him deeper into the gardens. It was quite unusual for him that just seeing him brought a smile to the man. But he wouldn't complain. He, too, enjoyed Ruel's company. First of all he brought his friend to the first part of the gardens where he kept the flowery herbs. Like Jasmin, Lotus even roses, as well as Lavender. Some were out in the open, others were in greenhouses, depending on the season. "I like to keep some sort of a system, so it is easier to take care of all the plants." Tabi explained all the flower herbs being in one area. He smiled a bit before he gently placed a hand on one of his gardener's back, causing the man to step aside a bit and smile after which Tabi reached for one of the lavender. With a gentle voice he asked for the man's knife and then cut off a sprig before he gave it back to him and the gardener resumed his work as the demon stepped aside. "Lavender is good if you need a way to calm down, have trouble sleeping, it works against anxiety and even headaches. The oil of lavender can also help against the itch of mosquito bites." he said and smiled before offering the herb he cut to Ruel. "It stores well and perhaps it can help you sometime when you are feeling stressed while at home, or if you just like it." Tabi said.

In-depth Profile:

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image
Ruel thought the garden was impressive as he was led in deeper into it. Being here was helping him not think about bothersome things he has no control of. He accepts the offer especially after hearing all the benefits he can get from lavender. "Really does seem to work" he commented about the gardening system explanation. "Thanks. Lavender is of my favorite colors and it certainly will come in later back the house" he thanked him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:33 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs | Herbal Gardens ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The demon had guessed that Ruel might be stressed once he gets home. After all he came to the springs a lot to wind down as well. This sprig of lavender would provide just that bit more extra on relaxation. He nodded and smiled. "Herbs with flowers and herbs without flowers are taken care of differently as well. This ensures they are not accidentally mixed up either." Tabi agreed. While he spoke he led Ruel passed a few more of the flower patches before they reached those with the leafed herbs. "Here is where we cultivate the leafy herbs. Most are used in the products I make for the springs, but some are used for cooking. Unlike the ones for products, everyone that works here at the springs can collect the herbs they need here if they want to use them for their cooking. This is a great place in the mountains to grow such plants, so we made those a collective benefit for all staff." he explained. Tabi didn't even need to oversee this garden, his staff was very good with it all and never took more than they needed.

In-depth Profile: Tabi Kogoeru

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:32 am
User Image
Ruel held the lavender in his hand carefully as he followed after Tabi. He glanced at everything as he passed the flower patches. "Very...productive" he said softly. "How long has this garden been around?" he asked him. He thought he should be asking some questions during this tour. "Are you last in line to run the hot springs?" he asked next.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Tabi showed his friend around all the while keeping his ears open for questions, just in case. When a question came, the demon looked at Ruel and smiled softly. He was glad that the other was at least entertained. "This garden has been around since generations. Like the springs it passed down from father to son. That is how I came to own this all as well. Inherited it from my father." he replied calmly and waited for any more questions patiently. Tabi did enjoy this. Ruel had been his first new friend since a very long time. Since he hardly left the springs let alone the mountains. "Indeed. I will need to find a different way to pass it on to a new owner when that time comes." he replied to the latter after a slight pause. He had to remind himself he had told Ruel about his sexual preference already, so the question wasn't unexpected. Being gay there wouldn't be a blood relative to pass this all on to, so the demon would have to find someone suitable in time.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image
Ruel raised a eyebrow at the smile he got after asking a question. "That's a long time for a garden to be around and not completely perish" he thought. "In this day and age there are plenty of options to pick from" he comments to the reply he got about the successor topic. "Has there been any notable challenges in managing the garden?" he asked as he thought up the question.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs || Herbal Gardens ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"That is true, I just need someone that is good with people. And of course someone that is good in Aromatherapy, though I guess any successor could just hire someone." he replied and reasoned out loud. Such day was still a long time off though. His family was known to grow really old, so he still had plenty of time for that one. "The weather sometimes, if it changes suddenly, as it sometimes does in the mountains. But there have been very few occasions where it would get so bad the plants die. When they do we just plant new ones." Tabi explained.

After all none of the herbs and plants were magically enhanced, they bloomed and wilted like any other garden out there. But that was just the case of keeping it up. "I'm blessed with the staff I have. The gardeners you see around here are very good at what they do." he praised the men and women in his employment as he led him toward a small terrace from which you could see a lot of flowers and herbs wherever you looked. "Is there anything you would like to see specifically? It can be arranged." he said and a soft smile played over his lips.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image
Ruel listened to the other answering his questions as he continued to follow after him. "He does seem capable of picking out a suitable successor" he thought confidently of Tabi. He can understand weather can be problem with how unpredictable it is. He thought it was really gracious of Tabi to be praising his staff. Looks off to the side towards some of the flowers, "The...water source...? Nevermind, don't know why I said that, but I think I've seen all I wanted to see, Sorry" he apologizes.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 pm
OoC
Sorry, RL is a little crazy while my aunt from Egypt is here!

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When they arrived at the terrace and he had asked his friend the question, Tabi listened to the other as he spoke and smiled a bit. "We can go see the water source if you want. But if you prefer to relax some or not to walk to much, I could also offer you a drink here." he spoke calmly. After all Ruel was here to look around some, so the snow demon would leave the choice to the other. And it would be easy to ask a staff to bring them something to drink. The great weather made for a perfect day to spend a little calmer than usual.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
Ruel twirled the lavender in his hand some with his fingers. He looks down at his shoes as he decided on what to do based on the options he was given. "Maybe I should take the time to relax and collect myself" he thought to himself. "Refreshment and relaxing will be fine with me" he said to him and looks him in the eye. He opened his mouth to say something else, but no words came out and closed his mouth a second later as he decided not to ask the question that came to mind. He figured there are some personal questions that is best kept to himself especially if its something he wouldn't want to answer himself.

Kaiten Jiron

[[OOC: That's alright things been busy over here]]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:38 pm
OoC
Hooray for Summers? lol

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Tabi waited patiently while his friend was considering the options. He always was calm and collected either way, on top of that today really only had one on the schedule and that was showing Ruel around. Hearing the other's reply he smiled and nodded. "A pause it is." he said and chuckled before he motioned for one of his staff to come over. "Would you mind letting the staff at the springs know to bring us something to drink here?" he asked and the man he called over nodded and smiled. "Sure, what would you like to have?" he asked them both. "I'll gladly have some Chai tea please. They will know where to get it." The demon said and then they waited for Ruel to give his preferred drink before the staff walked off to pass on the message to the bar inside the springs. Tabi motioned over to the chairs for Ruel to take a seat and he sat down himself as well. It wouldn't be long before their drinks would be brought. The young man had noticed the movement of his friend's mouth but he wouldn't ask about it if Ruel had decided against mentioning it or asking the question. Once they were ready to ask, Tabi was certain he would hear it.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:49 am
User Image
"Tap water is fine with me" Ruel said what drink he wants. He didn't want anything special or anything tea related. He walked over to the chairs Tabi had motioned to then seated himself after him. "I think he noticed I was going to say something, but I had decided not to ask so I will just come up with a different question" he thought and rubbed one of his horns. "Have you ever been under the influence before?" he asked him the first question that comes to mind and sort of relevant.

Kaiten Jiron

[[OOC: Just means more school for me]]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:10 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

As their drinks were being taken care of, Tabi waited for Ruel to sit down as well. It would probably be nice to just relax for a while like this without any needs or tasks to be performed. In all truth this concept of 'vacation' was unusual to Tabi, but he could also feel that his body had been rather in need of one as well. When he heard the question, he wasn't entirely sure what the other meant, but he assumed it was to do with drinks as that was their subject at the moment. "If you mean if I ever have been drunk, no I haven't. Alcohol doesn't have a grip on me no matter how much I drink, but I am not really fond of wines etcetera either. I prefer a nice tea or juice." he replied and smiled gently. "Have you?" he asked in return. It was an interesting question.

Genkawolf

-

""

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games