Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

Sato picked up the wooden bucket and poured some on his head to wet his hair. Picked up the bottle of shampoo and opened up the bottle then squirted some shampoo onto his hands. Rubbing the liquid into the hair and scalp until it foams up then rinse and repeat with the bucket water while listening to Ritsuka. The cap functions like it is supposed to in keeping the shampoo + water from his eyes and the insides of his ears. Uses the rest of the water to rinse his body of the soapy residue then refill the bucket with warm water. "I don't the smell of chemicals too especially the stuff used in pools, but yeah, it would be considered a fear for being scared of it" he answered. "I will do one ear and you can do the other" he said squirting a little of ear cleaning oil onto one hand then moves over to Ritsuka and rubs some in and out of the other's left softly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka kept feeling around till he felt a small cloth knowing it should be alright to clean his ears with, but he was wondering if Jason and John were alright or if something happened to them causing him and Sato to be left alone again. Taking a small breath he shock his own head before hearing movement behind him slightly jumping feeling Sato start on one ear gulping but a small blush covered his face. "So I am not weird for being scare or fearing chemicals?" he said tenderly. Taking a few steady breaths to relax himself from the scare he began to work on the other ear gently biting his own lip feeling a little pain but not much. "One ear you do and one I do, it sounds alright with me. Do I help you with yours afterwards or no?" he asked tenderly working on it.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

"What were you shaking your head for?" Sato asked Ritsuka while he worked on his ear. "Nope. Not at all" he responded calmly. He thought over the offer considering he hadn't let him touch him so far and this was his first time bathing with a friend plus he wants to do more first time stuff with Ritsuka. "Sure, why not" he answered after finishing Ritsuka's ear then seated back on his own stool.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:56 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John looked at Ritsuka and Sato before returning his gaze back to Jason. A warm and happy smile on his face as he listened to the conversation. Continuing forwards with the two boys, Ritsuka and Sato, leading the way ahead of them. His gaze moved to jason when he was praised. Beaming and blushing a bit before grinning from ear to ear. Nodding his head in agreement and delight at the others words.

"Got it. I'm glad i had it right. I will also be sure to tell you if I need to get out. Due to pain or dizziness. I promise."

He assured Jason upon hearing the request for him to do so. His heart racing from how much he could tell and understand that Jason loved and cared about him. About Sato. About Ritsuka. They really were a wonderful family. He stayed silent while linking his fingers into Jason's hand. The smile never leaving his face. He felt happy. He felt excited. He felt comfortable due to the three men he was heading to the cleaning area to wash off with. He finally felt whole even if his mind couldn't remember so many things...he knew.

He just knew. Every fiber of his being from head to toe down to the very bottom of his being he was finally home. He eagerly listened as the conversation between the others continued. Learning new things through every bit of this conversation. He even learned the difference between a hot springs and a hot bath like they were doing. He hadn't realized there was a difference. Smiling excitedly, joyfully and with warmth flowing through all of his being he continued into the new area with the others. setting the bag down with Jason's help he looked up at him.

"Thanks for the help. Yes. Let's we can wash each others backs....right?"

He said and asked within the same breath span of words. Moving towards the scrubbing area with Jason. Once there he stripped down and got ready to wash. Looking to Jason to ensure he was taking the right steps before standing near him as they washed.

"After this we'll head to the soaking bath place? Is that right? Wash first...then enjoy a relaxing steam filled bath?"

He stated in a questioning tone trying to make sure he was following the right steps. Stealing a kiss after making sure no one was around from Jason. Pressing their lips together in a passionate and loving kiss. Holding it until he needed to pull away for air and smiled at Jason playfully.

"Can....I wash you first?"

He asked in a hopeful tone.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:52 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked as he moved to start washing himself but stopped as he moved however he stopped when he heard John start talking. Biting his own lip he listened seeing him start speaking leaning back but not fully so he wouldn't fall off the stool. "Correct we first have to wash up and clean up a bit enough before we go inside the steam filled bath. i am as well glad you will tell me if you are not feeling well or uneasy" he said calmly. Relaxing a bit he more he blushed softly when he was kissed as he kissed the other back looking up panting a bit when the other pulled away. Seeing he was out of breath he reached over to stroke his cheek tenderly smiling a bit but he could heard the soft plea and happiness behind the idea of being able to wash his back. "Sure you can wash me first John, unless we wash each other at the same time but if you want to do everything on me first before I do you than I am okay with that. Go ahead and start or let me know which you pick" he said tenderly kissing his cheek gently before placing a soft kiss on his lips/

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing him ask something he took a deep breath as he shifted a bit "I was shacking my head to figure out if the adults were still in the room or they left. It was quiet from where I last heard them and got a bit worried" he said feebly. Thinking slightly he moved to work on his ears but stopped letting Sato work on one as he worked on the other as he bite his own lip tenderly. Finishing up he took small breaths as he moved to think before tilting his head a bit hearing the other say it was okay for him to help him as he reached over to work on one ear listening still worried. "You do not like people touching you if you don't know them" he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:55 am
User Image

"I'm not really minding them at all. They have their conversation and we have our own conversation to focus on. They're not doing anything I wouldn't expect they would do from what I can see over there" Sato replied. Didn't think it was any of his business as to what the adults are conversing when it has nothing to do with him personally or Ritsuka. Stayed still while the other is tending to his ear. "Of course, I don't like it. Certainly are people who would do that against someone's consent or while they are unconscious. Even doctors are capable of a bad touch" he answered honestly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Working on the other's ear tenderly as he soon began to finish up as he took a deep breath but he pulled his hands away once he was done. Ritsuka didn't mind the honesty from the other since its what he preferred over everything as well he didn't like to be lied to, and he heard him explain why he wasn't so interested in the adults conversation."What would you expect them to do here?" he asked curiously. Softly holding his hands in his lap as he thought to himself as to how he should answer "I understand Sato, I won't touch you without your permission" he said calmly. Moving to clean up a little bit after the two of them he hummed listening as his ears flickered softly to hear things but as well to see if Sato needed anything from him.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:26 am
User Image

Sato was keeping calm as much as possible and keeps the ear still while Ritsuka finishes up on it. "Adult stuff like being lovey dovey. Some of what they want to do when its just the two of them" he said vaguely. Didn't want to think about intimate and romance stuff while being in a position that exposes his physically. "I believe that you won't" he said softly. "I suppose I would be the one to initiate a lot of our contacts and I'm comfortable with that kind of control" he thought then he wipes his ears clean with his cloth a minute later. "I filled the bucket with warm water next to you so you can use it to rinse off with. Once you're ready we can head over to the hot bath" he informs him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing the other explain everything Ritsuka blinked slightly wondering what the other meant by adult stuff and being lovey dovey, he never heard of words like that and it kind of surprised him and made him curious as to what it was however than again he never really heard of any terms that mean much kindness. "I see" he said not wanting ask to many questions because then he might thing he was an idiot or something like that, so he kept quiet about his question. Hearing Sato state he believes him he nodded gently waiting to see what to do next as he slowly moved letting his wings out stretching them as he whimpered softly feeling some of the damage awaken a little bit at the same time some opened which made Ritsuka shiver. "Do you mind if I could help you with the bucket or would you like to do that on your own? And the hot bath is the one where its just hot or warm water correct?"he asked wanting to be polite and clear up and questions or confusions he had for himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:02 am
User Image

Sato looks at him a little doubtful after hearing the other's response. "Are you sure? I think those two could better answer those questions because of experience, but I will try my best in answering them" he said softly. "Even though the topic could make me feel uncomfortable if details are required...or maybe there is more to my discomfort" he thought himself then turns his attention back to Ritsuka when he hears the whimper. "Is there something the matter, Ritsuka?" he asked concerned about his health. "Ah, sure. It'll be a team effort" he responded smirking. "Also correct about the hot bath. Now grab your end of the bucket and we can begin" he added.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka took small breaths as he moved gently before moving his head to the side listening to him a bit but he could hear the worry and everything in the other voice nodding."I am sure" he said tenderly. Blinked as he moved to pick the bucket but shifted gently listening to concern in the other while he gulped gently but shock his head gently "Nothing is the matter, I just moved my wings and it kind of just opened up some of the old wounds that are on them. I am sorry for worrying you and i don't want to ask to many questions and seem like I am over loading you with them" he said gently. Hearing him say he was correct about where they were heading he blinked before feeling around to get his end of the bucket gently, "Ready when you are Sato" he spoke waiting for the other the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:54 am
User Image

Sato was still doubtful, but he decided to let it go for the time being. "Well, you don't have to sit all the way in the hot bath. Maybe you can dip your legs in this time around" he suggested trying to be considerate of the other's condition. "I want you to ask questions. Answering questions is one of the very few things I can do good enough in being useful for" he said lowly, but a bit whiny. "What if I lose my new friend because I'm not helpful enough" he pondered sadly. Shakes his head a little focusing back on the present when he heard Ritsuka's voice again. Grabs his end of the bucket, "Ready, Ritsuka" he replied.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Helping the other with the basket he took a small breath as he shifted a bit listening the whole time before blinking his ears flickering gently and softly. "I can try my best with the hot tub but I want to sit down and enjoy it with you and everyone else. However I will try to keep my wings out of the water for as long as I can so they don't hurt. I will try my best" he spoke softly and gently moving but he relaxed slightly but not much. Hearing the rest he tilted his head softly and gently "I don't want to seem needy or like I am bothering you with the questions. It's sweet of you that you want to answer all the questions and it makes you a very good friend. Don't think you are not good enough or that your not useful" he spoke tenderly Walking with him he listened not hearing the adults voices no more so he figured they went ahead of them or they wanted their own time either way he wasn't going to ask about it. "Do you like being asked questions Sato?" he asked softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:35 am
User Image

With the other's help, Sato rinsed out the shampoo from his hair the rest poured onto Ritsuka to rinse off the soap residue off his body by tipping it in his direction. "You're courage is quite admirable, buddy" he commented as he set down the bucket. He stands up and removes the cap and did the same for Ritsuka. "From my experience needy bother with the kind of questions you've asked and I'm always free to share whatever knowledge I have of any particular subject. Most people I've been around have abandon me or assaulted me in some way and they're rarely exceptions" he explained to him. "Good to have updates on how I'm doing with this friendship" he thought. Sat down on the edge of the hot bath tub after walking over to it. "I don't mind it" he responded to the question.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:07 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Following after him staying close since he wasn't sure where they were heading at the same time he wanted to be able to hear everything that Sato was saying. When Sato said he had courage he blinked wondering what he meant by that at the same time he was accepting the complement the whole time."Thank you" he spoke softly. Letting the other remove his cap he blushed gently but it was quickly covered by the steam he took a few breaths as he moved gently to help him shivering a bit. Hearing it all he ran his hand through his hair gently and softly but he was glad the other was okay with him asking questions and being this way. "Than you for saying that Sato, i just worry that I might be asking to much and that just worries me greatly. However I would never abandon you or even assault you in any way, because that is something I went through and don't ever want to do that to someone else " he spoke gently. Ritsuka blinked gently as he moved hearing him move as well sit down he reached down to feel around to see where they were nodding "Do you mind helping me sit down or should I feel around for a safe spot to sit down" he said spoke gently.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games