Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to what Sato was saying as he took small breaths before he moved to get out of the water more since it was starting to hurt his wings a little bit as well causing some of the feathers to come out. "Alright, would it be alright if I got out? I will stay on the edge near you just not in the water since my wings feel funny in the water" he said tenderly. Blinking he listened to him explain why he wasn't able to stay in the water longer and he kind of understood that since he wasn't able to go to places like this ever. "I see and what countries have you been to before Sato? And what were they like" he asked tenderly to see if the other would want to answer or not. He was curious since he never was out of any where besides the adopt family he was sent to and nothing more. Ritsuka blinked sitting on the edge as he took small breaths before he moved gently listening as he moved a bit again to get comfortable "So it will be something new to the both of us and why don't you think you wouldn't make me happy?" he asked tenderly and softly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:32 am
User Image

"Of course. You should always listen to your body and I wouldn't be against" Sato replied and moving his hands around in the water. "I've been to a lot of them. Like Asia, different cities in Japan, Australia and Argentina. Most part livable depending on the season, and people there. Not the same experience you would get from visiting or touring for a short period of time" he answered the other's questions. "More like I hope to keep making you happy. Settling in and adjusting does take time based on personal experiences" he responded then moved to sit on the edge.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked slightly as he sat on the edge letting his body get used to the temperature now as he took small breaths slightly trembling before reaching over to check up on his wings since he felt that they were stinging a little bit more than usual. Hearing Sato explain why it was okay for him to get out of the water he smiled softly before nodding gently as he heard the water being moved around so he heard Sato was playing with the water. Softly Ritsuka blinked when the other was telling him all the places he had been to he thought for a bit wondering himself what the differences were he ran his own hands against his wings. "So the experiences are all different depends on the location and who you were going with"he said tenderly. Shifting he blinked a bit as he moved letting his feet stay in the water "I understand and you do make me happy from the short time we know each other you make me happy. Still you are right it will take us some time to adjusting to everything" he spoke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image

Sato moves his legs to pull his feet out of the water then facing away from the large bathtub. "They always sent me travelling alone in the cargo pit of aircraft(s) dressed in a dog costume and drugged with sleeping pills. One day I do want to fly in an airplane to feel what its like to be a passenger" he responded. "Glad we can agree on that subject" he commented. "In a moment or two I'm go ahead dry off and put my clothes back on" he said giving him an heads up on what he was going to do soon.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:06 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing him speak about what they would make him do when it came to flying he frowned slightly, than again he didn't have it any better or than again it wasn't like he was allowed to go on any trips with his foster family. Calmly he thought for a bit "Well that is not nice of them to do that to you really, it was unfair of them to do that to you and well at least you got to see new places where as I didn't. Still I am positive that you will get to fly on an airplane like a passenger should and not worry about being drugged. I am sure that Jason and John will do that for you and much more" he said tenderly listening to the water. Hearing no more movement in the bathtub figuring that Sato was out of the water next to him or even near him he thought to himself but he smiled softly glad that the other was happy they agreed on something. Softly he moved to speak however stopped hearing Sato speak about what he was going to do next he tilted his head but nodded gently "Okay, so in a little bit we go dry off and put our cloths back on. Are we going to tell professor Jason and John?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes feeling slightly dizzy and tiered now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image

Sato wrings out his wet tail a bit so it won't be dripping on the floor when he gets up. "Seeing new places wasn't a choice and it rarely is for kids or not to be sent to new places. Present, but not heard until the authorities involved or gullible kidnappers. I don't know if our two chaperones would have the time after the adoption thing is over with" he said doubtful, "I will opt for it to be on the bucket list". He chuckles a little and reaches over to touch the other's shoulder. "Professor? Maybe if he was working at a college or research facility. I will them that we will be waiting for them out front in the lobby. Also you can rest a bit while we're out there" he answered him. Plus he needed to get his wooden bucket with his items in it on the way out this room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:59 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as he listened to the other as he shifted wondering why the other thought he wouldn't be able to see new places with the other two once he was adopted. It made him wonder if he didn't trust them or if he just wanted a different family to get away from the one that he was in. Biting his bottom lip gently Rituska moved to dry his wings out as gently as possible "Why are you doubtful of not being able to see places once you are adopted by them? Well will they be able to stop you from getting kidnapped again or send the people responsible to prison for it?" he asked tenderly. Still hearing him say it will go on his bucket list he wondered what it was but however he was glad the other had that goal for himself in life. Slowly he jumped and soon relaxed when his shoulder was touched since he was wringing out his wings gently he was distracted by it, but Ritsuka looked over slightly wondering if there was really a big difference in how to call a teacher depending on the school. "Sorry, we do not call teachers hear that at all? i thought you say that to all teachers even the ones in high schools and such. So no professor's here at all" he spoke repeating it to himself. Hearing Sato say he was going to tell them they will be waiting for them in the lobby and he would be able to rest there that Ritsuka wondered if he really did look so exhausted that he needed to rest. "Do i still look like I am not awake fully?" he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:34 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John, formerly known as Fenix, also was taking small breaths in and out while admiring Jason's gorgeous form silhouetted by the lights of the room. Accented by the steam and water moisture dripping off his form. He managed to also stay behaving himself, same as Jason was, despite how alluring and intoxicatingly seductive, gorgeous and tempting the other mans form was. They had friends and family waiting for them in the other area. They could not indulge in such lewd behaviors here and it seemed that Jason was of like mind. His attention on their conversation, as much as it was the man before him, and he nodded his head in understanding. Showing that he understood Jason was simply asking if he knew the answer. Not wishing for him to stress or struggle if he did not fully know the answer right now. Beaming a radiant grin at Jason before speaking.

"I know. I appreciate it. Everyone is so understanding and helpful. I really appreciate it. Especially knowing you have my back too like this. I'll focus on getting better and not overdoing things. I'll take it one day at a time. I know you are going to be with me and that its not a problem. Thank you."

He said in a genuinely confirming and understanding tone. Chuckling as the other spoke about them doing their hair at the same time. Since they really couldn't take too long and they already had left their companions waiting a bit of time. He smiled at him. Sato and Ritsuka were holding a conversation during this time. While what they were saying he couldn't make out...he could tell they were having a really great conversation. This made him happy and he was sure it made Jason happy as well. Speaking again after the other finished.

"Let's wash each others hair then. I like that idea."

He stated in a lively tone before his lips covered Jason's. Jason's return kiss made his heart race and sore. He was happy and after he had told Jason what he remembered he could hear how the other was happy too. If he didn't know better he would almost say that Jason felt relieved knowing that. He could hear his support and the others understanding in every word. His loving and deep knowledge of who he was, who he had been, as well as who he became. These words, spoken and unspoken alike, provided him comfort. They reestablished he at least had some things he could recall. His eyes shined with happiness, love, and so many, many other things.

"Same here Jason. Same here. I love you now and forever. Until the end of time."

He said in response even as he nodded in understanding and confirmed he was following what Jason said. When all was said and done he simply smiled at Jason happily. He too loved him no matter what. The others words were very relief bringing to him. His hands focused on washing the others hair, while Jason washed his, and his gaze now and then roamed. He laughed in amusement when he was caught. Taking the shower nozzle to rinse the others hair off then hand it to him for him to do the same. Answering him while he let Jason rinse his hair off.

"I was admiring you and this lovely hot springs bath setting. I imagine the other side where Sato and Ritsuka is just as beautiful."

He answered honestly when Jason asked him what he was looking at. Once they were all rinsed off he took a hold of Jason's hand. Only releasing it for a second to wrap a towel around his waist like he had been instructed they would do earlier. Then once more held onto Jason's hand. Smiling at him warmly.

"We're ready to go enjoy the baths now. Lead the way."

He added a couple minutes later once Jason finished whatever he needed to do. Waiting as he put whatever needed returning to where they found it away. When Jason was ready, hand in hand, he would follow him out of the rinsing slash cleaning area and into the bathing one.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

Marcel would speed down the road, miraculously running a single red light as he would simply speed past it as the light was blinking. As he drove Marcel seemed completely over the earlier events, what he was plotting was obviously unknown as he drove down the roads at a blatantly unsafe speed but that didn't stop him. This time Marcel came to an actual stop at the final red light as the hot springs was finally in view for the two men to see "Hopefully we can was that smell of dirt, grass, and dog off of you!" he would tease the other a bit due to his adventures in the grass when he had shifted earlier today "Do you think they have a pet discount?" he'd state before playfully reaching over and pulling the hot pink collar a bit more before smirking a bit as the light turned green and Marcel surprisingly didn't instantly zip out and instead drove directly into the parking lot of the property. With that he would get out of his car and would stand there for a moment "Never been here before, but I heard a couple brats at the school say the place was good" the Hispanic stated with a shrug before taking Virgil's hand in his and walked inside. They'd be met with the receptionist and Marcel would stare at what they had to offer for a few minutes and cringed a little bit at some of the offers. Oil baths? That just sounded perfumed and gross in general "Uh..em..we're just here to soak and relax..." the receptionist simply nodded their head before guiding them to the changing room, instructing them to put their belonging's and clothes in the lockers. With that Marcel would nod as they continued to explain where each the facilities were and what he and Virgil would get, so they could go to both the smaller, more private tubs and the larger public one outside "Well cheers Querido" without a second thought Marcel would strip out of his clothes, making sure to do each button individually and slowly before slowly shrugging it off and folding the shirt up to put it in neatly. Shoes, pants, and briefs would follow before he wrapped one of the small white towels around his waist "What are you feeling? Small private baths first or should we soak in the public bath first?" he just wanted Virgil's input since it didn't matter to none. He would glance around at the other people in the locker room, an interesting mix of people were here to say the least. Older gentlemen, stressed out teens, even more stressed out looking young men and he could only imagine the mix of people only increases with the women's side. This was certainly an interesting place to say the least.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He watched Marcel as he drove them to the next place of their list simply for the sake and enjoyment of watching him. Much like the stars at night, the sight of the handsome man beside him was something that he would never get tired of seeing. Even when he was doing something as mundane as driving. Besides, it wasn’t as if he could look out at their surroundings given how fast they were going. Everything was pretty much a colorful blur outside of the car. It was a bit of a surprise when they slowed to a stop at the traffic light since it could have easily been missed if he’d pushed the vehicle even harder. He snorted softly as he cut his eyes over in his direction and cocked an eyebrow. ”I smell fine. Natural even.” He stuck out his tongue at him for that comment. It was better than the chemically made scents often made for most soaps and shampoos out there on the market in his book. More than often not they made him sneeze uncontrollably if they were too strong. The organic and homemade brands he bought were more expensive, but it was worth it. Marcel’s witty comment had him groaning and turning his head away to look outside the convertible at nothing in particular just to keep his slight blush from being noticed. Did he have to refer to him as a pet while tugging on his collar like that?! Virgil growled softly in response to the motion, pretending to be all kind of fierce rather than let him catch onto the fact having his collar yanked on was apparently a new weakness. And the way it was now properly fitted around his neck only made things worse, damn it. He took off his seatbelt just as they were taking off again and stretched out to rid himself of the feeling of being restrained.

Once again, the items inside his pockets would be removed and left in the car after they were parked. All except his wallet, anyway. He got out and made his way over to the other man, tucking his free hand into a pocket. ”Trustin’ ah brat’s opinion? Watch this place turn out t’be terrible then.” He would playfully tease as they walked into the establishment. Virgil glanced around the reception area while his companion dealt with the receptionist. He had never set foot into a place as fancy as this before and he was under the impression that Marcel would know what to pick better than he ever would. As long as he didn’t get them into anything too ridiculous, he would be fine with whatever he chose to go with. It wasn’t until they were taken to the changing room that he was struck with a memory of going to a place similar to this only its intentions were far less pure. A hookup place for men disguised as a day spa and bathhouse. Needless to say, if any stranger tried following him somewhere private it wouldn’t end well for them this time around. The werewolf stood there were a few seconds as he looked around them, finding it rather amusing at how the younger men were too obvious with their attempts not to look at the nude fellas around them. A small of his head was given as he turned his attention back to Marcel, snorting somewhat when noticed how he seemed to be taking his sweet time with taking off his shirt. a**. His own long-sleeved t-shirt was unceremoniously pulled off and stuffed onto a shelf inside his locker before his boots and socks and set them in. Continuing to ignore that anxious, self-consciousness about revealing his scarred body to a bunch of strangers, he removed his pants and tossed them inside before quickly grabbing the towel. ”C’mon. Does it really need t’be this small?” He grumbled softly to himself as he wrapped the cloth around his waist, convinced that one wrong move would have it falling off of him. ”Th’ public one?” Virgil probably wouldn’t be able to completely relax until they were alone so he figured it would be better to go the public one first. His collar was removed and set inside with more care that his clothing had been shown. After the door was closed, one hand reached down to hold the edges of his towel as gave him a small smile. By now, he had forgotten that he should probably be wary of the hotheaded Hispanic. Damn near naked around strangers? Yeah…this was a new type of vulnerability and the big guy wasn’t sure he liked it so he would be sticking rather close to him. A few steps were taken in the direction he hoped would take in the direction they needed to go before he paused and held out his free hand. The big baby.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:08 am
User Image

"Adults are busy especially for someone who works year round. Stuff like that are usually forgotten promises. Unlikely they could stop it, nobody can. Its not like abductors know who I am until after I get away" Sato replied. Removes his hand from the other's shoulder when he gets up. "No, not unless they got the degree to prove it or request it" he commented. "Yup, and I probably do so too. Has been a long day for all of us" he responded honestly. "I'll be back in a moment" he said to Ritsuka before walking off to get to his bucket.
Picked up a towel and used it to dry off as much as possible. Grabs the other dry towel and the bucket once he makes sure his items are in it then head of to Jason and John. "Um, not trying to interrupt you guys. Just informing you two that Ritsuka and I will be waiting in the lobby. Please do take your time with your turn" he said to them not looking at them directly and half turn to go back to Ritsuka.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:05 pm
User Image

Marcel would notice that as he and Virgil got undressed they were getting some stares to say the least. He couldn't blame them. Both men were heavily scarred and stuck out quite heavily considering the fact that all the other men here seemed to be spotless. The Hispanic would watch Virgil out of the corner of his eye, no matter how many times he would see the man undress he would never get tired of seeing it all. Of course his next comment had Marcel snort a bit before grinning at the other man "What's wrong? We're all men here, we all have the same equipment..." Marcel's grin grew a bit more mischievous as he leaned closer to whisper so no others could hear Unless that's the problem... he would tease Virgil a small bit before chuckling and patting the other man's back good naturedly. Marcel would then nod his head a bit when it was suggested that they go to the public one first "Works for me, I think I can pay extra for mineral water or something like that in the private one's...at least I think that's what the sign up front said.." he stated with a shrug before watching Virgil remove his collar and Marcel would shake his head "Aw and I was liking that too" he said with an over dramatic sad look before grinning a bit at the other and lifted a hand up run a finger along the indent the collar left on Virgil's skin. Maybe he did it on purpose, maybe he wasn't thinking, who knew? All he knew was that out of the corner of his eye he could see a few of the younger men eyeing Marcel with a bit of envy, no doubt they probably saw Virgil's lethal weapon. He felt a bit of pride knowing that this beautiful man was his. He'd watch as Virgil walked in the wrong direction, it was a bit cute to say the least. Marcel would watched with his arms folded over his chest and an amused look on his face as Virgil would pause to hold his hand out "You know Virgil I didn't think you were interested in going to the ladies side, should I be worried or something?" he lied a bit to see what the reaction he would get before shaking his head "Kidding" he would then grab Virgil's hand and would pull him away from the expensive oil bathing area and towards the public bath. Once there he would see it was rather large and spacious with men of all different walks of life bathing and relaxing in the hot water. Marcel would lead them to an unoccupied area of the bath before shrugging his shoulders before stepping in and sitting down, making sure to stretch his legs in the hot water. A loud sigh of relief left his mouth as he leaned back "You know what? That brat was one of the smart one's!" Marcel commented as he glanced over at Virgil with a soft grin on his face.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Having the warmth of his breath ghost over his ear made him shiver. He quirked an eyebrow at Marcel when he leaned back. ”Maybe. It does kinda feel like ya brought me t’ah buffet.” Virgil flashed that wolfish grin his way before he glanced around them. It would be obvious he was only joking around. Whenever he did look at any other men, it wasn’t out of interest and only done out of his old habit of needing to keep an eye on those around him. The only time his guarded expression would soften was when he looked at his companion, where it became full of barely concealed admiration for him. There were some genuinely attractive men around, but he didn’t care. Hell, Marcel could have an identical twin brother and that unfortunate man would be spurned just as hard as anyone else. He was a real stunner, yeah, but it was also his personality that had the big brute so infatuated with him. His nose wrinkled somewhat at the mention of mineral water. ”Sounds…fancy.” He could vaguely remember a time when the whole mineral water baths were a big deal though he never believed all the health benefits people claimed they had. That, and he had always been under the impression that they probably smelled rather unpleasant. ”I’m sure ya did.” His smirk returned at the abused puppy he was being given although it soon faltered as he felt his fingers graze against his neck where his collar had been. The stupid thing wasn’t even on him and it still made his heartbeat pick up a bit.

”What?” There was nothing he could to hide the clear panic in his voice. Virgil even paled a shade when it was pointed out that he was about to walk off into the women’s section. That was a mistake he would rather never make. He’d grown up with a sister and knew how fierce they could be when they were exposed. Honestly, he would rather be given an exam by that damn demon from earlier than stroll naked into an area probably full with nude women. Virgil let out a loud huff as he fixed him with a light glare after he admitted to the joke. ”You’re ah d**k. Ya just about gave me ah heart attack.” He was hardly mad or even annoyed with him, however. More so just thankful he wasn’t about to walk off into screeching hell. Some of the tension left him once his waiting hand was taken and he was lead to the correct area. Virgil stepped down onto the first seat just underneath the water before he sat down on the edge of the bath. It had been a long time since he'd gotten into any water warmer than tepid and he was highly unwilling to just suddenly sink his whole body into the steaming hot water. "Or we just got lucky." He was more inclined to think that since he doubted that teenagers were all that smart. The brute reached out and gently ran his fingers back through the smaller man's hair. "You've been in th' area for two years an' never heard of th' place before?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:45 pm
User Image

Marcel was amused when that familiar wolfish grin grew on Virgil's face as he mentioned it was like a buffet. He knew the man was teasing but Marcel would still fake a look of shock "Oh really now? I guess I'll just have to be more appetizing then" he said throwing his own grin at the other man. No doubt that there were more attractive guys here and in fact he could pick out several right now that he felt were more attractive than him in his opinion. But none of them held a candle to Virgil and he doubted a single one of them could be as interesting and loving as Virgil. Looking around the room once only just to get a look at everyone he could say for sure that he found some of them good looking but he wasn't attracted to any of them. His type in men was pretty much limited to Virgil, he had plenty of types when it came to women and no doubt if he could see the ladies side he would be able to easily pick out those he found attractive. But even then there was not a single woman in the world who could be anywhere near as amazing as Virgil in his opinion. Speaking of the brute the look of sheer horror and panic on his face made Marcel sputter just a bit and his reaction was completely priceless in his opinion "Oh don't be so dramatic, if that were the case worst case scenario you get jumped by several naked women...I mean hey an experience right?" the wide grin would be enough to tell what he was insinuating, although it was obviously all just teasing. Once they were in the water Marcel would glance over and shrugged his shoulders a bit at Virgil's comment "Honestly more than likely" the kid definitely seemed seemed more interested in something else entirely as he was yammering on about this place. Although what gave it away that this place was a bit higher end was the fact he complained about the price of it all which didn't surprise him none. Marcel would then lean his head back into Virgil's touch and gave a low noise in the back of his throat as confirmation to what he said "Nope. Before I worked for the school I was living off a savings that I had started before I first joined the military.." he started his explanation "..Never left my apartment cept to get food, get sloshed at a bar, and occasionally get laid if I was feeling it" he shrugged his shoulders a bit "No friends around here and I didn't associate with anyone cept my Neighbor Mrs. Mason, the old lady I told you about" Marcel chuckled a little bit "Before you she was the only person who ever checked up on me and gave a damn about my health and all that s**t" the Hispanic explained before looking over at Virgil with a grin "You can imagine an old Lady doesn't go to these kinda places usually" he laughed a small bit as the former soldier scooted a bit closer so he could lean against Virgil just for the sake of being close to the other man.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil kind of hoped not. If Marcel made himself anymore appetizing than he already was then he wouldn’t know what to do with himself. Constantly behaving himself was enough of a challenge as things currently were. If his lover believed at any point he’d misbehaved or anything, he had no idea how bad it could get. Smooches on the stomach were nothing compared to what the scoundrel was truly capable of. It was a joke, but it still had him quickly shaking his head in denial. Being tackled by even one naked woman was not his idea of a good time. Multiple? That would be a nightmare. It went beyond his sexuality. There was a couple of times in his life where he’d been unfortunate enough to cross paths with some rather aggressive and predatory females that believed they’d be the ones to change him.

His fingers combed through his hair a few more times before he gently kneaded his scalp for a moment. His lips turned down with a slight frown as he listened to him. ”Ya mean ya don’t get benefits for your service?” He’d murmur quietly. The Hispanic might be retired, but it seemed to him that he should still receive something for his service. It seemed pretty screwed up otherwise after everything he’d sacrificed. He felt a need to find this Mrs. Mason and thank her for checking in on Marcel over the years. At least she’d kept him from being completely alone, he supposed. ”Hey, ya never know.” He chuckled a bit. ”Just ‘cause someone is old doesn’t mean they don’t know how t’have fun. ‘Ell, I’d even say we know how t’party better than ya kids do.” Virgil gently pinched his cheek after he draped his arm around his shoulders. The water felt nice, but he still didn’t want to submerge. The height advantage was nice, mostly so he could glare over the top of his head at someone that kept looking at Marcel with too much interest. ”What about your folks?” He didn’t picture that they were anywhere close, but surely they had kept in touch with their son.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces