Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image

Marcel gave a wry chuckle when Virgil asked about any benefits for his service in the military and the thought had him shaking his head "Nope, and I'm not the only one" he stated as his face set into a look of annoyance "Apparently because I wasn't physically crippled in any way I couldn't get full benefits, I only get discounted healthcare and free college..whoopdee ******** doo" Marcel rolled his eyes as he'd rest his head against Virgil's shoulder "I pretty much never get sick and I barely passed high school with a D average" what Marcel was saying was that he did get some benefits, they were just ******** useless to him in every sense of the word. No monetary compensation simply because he wasn't physically crippled in some way, it was a real kick to the nuts for him. So many years of service, so many horrors witnessed, so much pain he endured, and he wasn't even financially compensated for it. He'd sigh and shake his head "Part of me regrets putting myself through it but it also shaped who I am today..." suddenly a small smirk crossed his lips as the Hispanic looked up at Virgil "And I would never have met you" he then chuckled a small bit "Or maybe we could have met, although I would have hard friendzoned you since I am a loyal man" Marcel stated before growing a cheeky grin "But then again it is you, so I might have been torn down eventually" of teased a small bit since he knew the true extent of how stubborn Virgil could be and how he was as a person. He would then laugh a bit at the werewolves next comment about how they knew how to party more "Not everyone is a senior citizen like you Pup" he teased the other man for his true age although the comment might confuse anyone else who overheard them. His good mood however would soon be replaced by a contemplative look as he shrugged his shoulders a bit at Virgil's question about his parents "Kinda like my son...I haven't spoken to them in a long time..." it was already obvious what he meant by that and how he refused to call them "They tried calling me a lot after the divorce but...I just didn't have it in me to talk to them..." Marcel stated as it was completely true "I love them but...they couldn't understand what I felt and what I was...personally dealing with...you already know..." he shook his head "After awhile I guess they just gave up...I only know they're both still alive because the family lawyer hasn't contacted me yet..." Marcel explained the situation with his parents to Virgil. It was without a doubt a bit selfish and unfair to his parents to leave them guessing on the health of their only child but he couldn't help it since speaking to them again would mean having to explain so much, he wasn't sure he could deal with it. But then again at the same time he still needed to get it into gear and call his Son, he'd told Virgil that he'd call his son when they were at the beach and he had yet to do that. The man was obviously procrastinating on that since his fears of being hated by his only child were still very much there.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It wasn’t all that surprising to hear that he wasn’t paid. It was dumb that mental health wasn’t taken more seriously in this day and age. Hell, the mental and physical didn’t even matter to him. Active or not, he thought there should be monetary compensation for those that fought. ”Guess there’s no harm in tryin’ though if it’s free.” He gently nudged Marcel and grinned. Though the thought of Marcel attending college and being surrounded by a bunch of young folks was a pretty funny one. His head dipped with a small nod when he explained that the military had helped shape him as a person. It made the beast wonder how he might have turned out if he’d lived life as a civilian instead. But he did have a point, there was a chance their paths would have never crossed if the younger man had chosen something different. His lips shifted into a smirk at the mention of being friendzoned and the admittance that he might’ve been worn down. ”Who’s t’say I’d wanna be th’ side piece of ah married man?” Virgil was hellishly stubborn and determined when it came to getting something he wanted, but even he couldn’t say for certain if he would have tried too hard to get him into bed with him if he had a wife. More than likely, he would’ve thought him to be straight and would’ve settled for simply being the amazing man’s friend. ”An’ who’s t’say I would’ve given ya an’ your dad bod th’ time of day? Then again…” He rubbed at his bearded jaw a bit as if he was deep in thought. ”Maybe we couldn’t have fought our fate.” He winked at Marcel, only joking.

A look of slight shock came over him at being teased for his age. ”Damn…That’s somethin’ I don’t get. Senior citizen benefits. That ain’t right.” Too bad most people wouldn’t believe him even with proof. Virgil soon settled down though as he started to talk about his parents. He nodded in understanding, unable to blame the Hispanic for not wanting to talk to his parents after all he was having to go through at the time. He opened his mouth as he started to say something, but he soon closed it. Much like with Dante, his relationship with his parents really wasn’t his business. This time he wouldn’t state the obvious and suggest that he should call them while he still had a chance to. It was probably just his own longing to have had more time with his own mother before her death that had him wanting to say such things. Virgil pulled away from him and finally submerged himself more into the water, wincing a bit at the temperature that he really wasn’t used to. Once he was comfortable, he draped an arm over his shoulders and pulled him close again. His chin was rested on top of Marcel’s head with a bit of a smirk on his lips.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:12 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason glanced over to the other as he saw the other was watching him so intently that he did blush however it was covered by all the sweat and steam that his whole body was a little pink and it blended with the blush.Tenderly he tilted his head while he kept washing the other still thinking as well listening to him explain that he was glad that John understood it since that was all that mattered to him, that his beloved was content and not stressed in any way.Slowly he moved to keep washing before smiling gently "Well I am glad you understand I really am happy to hear that since your happiness and health mean a whole lot to me. I want you to have a good life, thus I am happy that you are going to try doing all that and I will always remain with you always. I love you and your my family" he spoke tenderly. Softly he nodded glad that John agreed to them washing their hair together letting the two boys have their own time alone which made him very happy, tenderly he blinked moving to start washing the other's hair while he hummed. "Alright lets wash our hair and keep moving. The boys seem content being near each other which is what is needed so it will be good that they get to know each other more" he said while he worked on the hair.
Once he was done with the other's hair he began to rinse it out covering his eyes a bit so no soap would get into them as well cause problems before tilting his head a bit.So when he kissed the other he blushed more giving a weak moan so they wouldn't get in trouble but it made his heart jump when the other kissed him back. Slowly he smiled standing up leading him to the next spot nuzzling him but not much tilting his head slightly as he took a deep breath "Well we will keep loving each other a lot and as well loving our big family that is growing. Still you think that we should do something nice for Sato and Ritsuka once things become permanent and Sato gets adopted? I know this school is a year round thing however I know we have some vacation time we can go do some things with them to make them feel like they are part of the family?" he asked to see what he would say. Once his hair was washed off as well he smiled glancing to him as he listened to what he was saying tilting his head a bit but he blinked "Well this place is really beautiful, and it was Sato who picked this place thus I am sure he knew it would be a good place to take us all. COme lets go to the other side before we lose the boys and I start worrying about them just as much as I worry about you" he said teasing the other. Helping the other up before wrapping the towel around himself before taking his hand into his before blushing again laughing softly, "Alright I will lead the way and we will enjoy the bath's now. However if you feel faint or like you can't handle it than please know you can get out without worrying me. I know I won't be able to handle it long either" he said honestly. Heading into the area with John he stopped when Sato came over he blinked but listened to the other as he thought for a bit before giving him a soft smile nodding a bit. "Alright Sato, if you like you can go into my locker and get the keys to the care and wait for us in there. It might be easier as well you both you seem like you and Ristuka need to sleep, so please if that is easier for you both than do that. I trust you with my keys as well car, you are family." he said tenderly. Calmly he looked to john and shifted a bit leading him a bit however he stopped to look at Sato again. "Please don't wait in the cold Lobby for us Sato, go into the car and start it up and keep the both of you warm with the heat. Just lock the doors so no one gets in to hurt you and just unlock it when we come to the car" he spoke tenderly. Leading John into the next area he held the door open before smiling gently as he took a deep breath heading to the water with him before slowly slipping into the water once the towel was taken off before looking over to him. "Coming in John or to much heat for you?" he teased knowing that Sato & Ritsuka would be okay with each other and inside the car.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ristuka blinked a bit as he listened to the other as he tilted his head softly before shifting slightly but he nodded to show he understood the reason. Sometimes people did forget promises however he was hoping that if the two adults they came here with didn't break any promises that they made to Sato. He wanted the other to get it all done , letting his ears flicker softly he shivered a bit "I see, well still I hope that your adoptive family now will keep all their promises because you deserve it. Still you are right sometimes we can't stop them and other times we can stop them.However I do hope you don't get kidnapped again, because I would miss you" he said tenderly. Calmly Ritsuka listened to him explain what the difference was between teachers and professors as he absorbed it all, before nodding to hear him go tell the adults they were heading out and would wait for them. "Alright Sato, I will wait for you to come back. Has been a long day for us all, you are right about that" he said rubbing his eyes a bit slightly exhausted but he was still fighting to stay awake since it had been quiet some time he slept properly.Ritsuka was hoping maybe this time he could rest and not feel like he always had to be running and sleeping as much as he couled before running again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm
User Image

Marcel nodded his head at Virgil's comment. As much as he hated it that was how things were, the mental scars didn't matter at all. Unless he was wheelchair bound or had lost a limb he was healthy by their standards. It sucked but it was what he had to deal with. Marcel would then chuckle a little bit when Virgil said that he should try it "Yeah, because I'll definitely be able deal with being in school again and all the bullshit it comes with" the very thought of going back to school made Marcel shiver a bit as he remembered his school days. He had hated school so much, dealing with the holier than tho attitudes. That and from the snooping that he'd seen at the school the school work just seemed to have gotten harder, he couldn't even imagine what college work looked like nowadays. Marcel would grin a small bit as he leaned closer to whisper in his ear "I think you love this Dad bod, especially my cheeks" he reached up to poke the cheeks on his face, although it was clear what he was referring too. Would he have cheated on his wife? It was honestly hard to say, Marcel genuinely felt happier with Virgil than he ever did with her but there would be no way to ever find out. He would then snort with laughter at Virgil. A Senior citizen discount? Oh wow "No it ain't, get on it Virgil! You can hit buffets at half price!" he teased the other, although with that kind of incentive he wouldn't be surprised if the man actually tried it just for the shits and giggles of it. As he spoke of his parents however Marcel started to feel a bit guilty about his treatment of them. He knew a lot of people wished they still had their parents and here he was ignoring their existence just because he was scared to speak to them. What would it take? One of them to die before he spoke to the other? No he didn't want that "After I speak to my son, I'll give them a call..." he commented more to himself than to Virgil at this moment. Finally he smiled a bit as he felt Virgil rest his chin on top of his head and Marcel couldn't help but feel a bit proud of the envious stares that a few other people gave them. He wasn't sure of they were envious of him or if they were envious of Virgil. Either way a small smirk grew on his face as he turned his head slightly and peppered a few kisses on Virgil's chest just so that others would know that this man belonged to him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shrugged a shoulder in response to his comment about going back to school. He didn’t have any first-hand experience with any level of school so he was quite in the dark about how much of a senseless pain in the a** it could be. It was a miracle that the man could read and write, something he had striven to learn when he was younger. He still a bit on the slow side despite his old age and love of reading, and words he’d never seen before tripped him up. Still, he had no desire himself to further his education. Not that he thought to would ever be able to get into any sort of college to begin with. He was someone that learned from experiencing things for himself than reading about them in some book, anyway. Somehow, Marcel made cheek poking an endearing move. He chuckled some as he tried to think if he might have a so-called favorite part of his body. His cheeks were indeed pert and lovely, but he couldn’t say he admired them any more than any other part of him. ”Every damn inch of ya, darlin’.” He murmured quietly so only the Hispanic could hear him. He made a noise deep in his throat when he joked about him getting discounted food because of his age. It was a sound that’d suggest the brute was actually giving it some serious thought. At best, the cashier wouldn’t take him seriously. At worst, well, considering his bad luck…he would probably end up with a cashier that was some nut job that believed in the supernatural and ended up being stabbed or poisoned. But it might be entertaining, either way.

Virgil was starting to get drowsy thanks to the heat soaking into his tired muscles. What little sleep he’d managed to get the last two nights had been filled with way too detailed dreams so he hardly felt all that rested, and caffeine could only help so much. He refused to give in to the urge for a nap for a few reasons. Most would be denied and ignored except for the one to keep an eye on the strangers around them. ”Mmm, ya should.” He muttered in agreement. He remembered how Marcel had told him he would call his son and knew he hadn’t exactly done that yet, but he wasn’t going to pester him about it. No doubt that it was something that would need some time to happen. Against his better judgment, he found himself wondering over what the man’s family might think of their relationship. It was a curiosity that he was more than happy to never have satisfied too. While Virgil wasn’t ashamed of their love or anything remotely related to that, he wasn’t the type of person that wanted to be all wrapped up in their partner’s family. And he certainly didn’t want any outsiders sticking their noses into their business. Feeling his lips brush against his bare chest made him smile a bit as he let out a murr. His smile soon turned into another smirk though while he idly rubbed the claiming mark he’d left on his neck. By now, those admiring looks being thrown Marcel’s were more amusing to him than bothersome. Only a blind idiot wouldn’t be able to see that they didn’t belong to each other. ”Maybe I shoulda kept th’ collar on.” He was mostly joking and simply pondering out loud. Just to tease him since he seemed to like it so much.”Or maybe just always wear it. Not th’ pink though…” Reluctantly, Virgil pulled away from him because being too comfortable wasn’t helping him any. He stretched out his legs in front of him as he leaned back with his elbows resting on the edge of the bath. ”Ya always have th’ best ideas. This is nice.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image

Marcel would give a small smile at Virgil's comment and shook his head a bit at him. He remembered when they were on the beach how Virgil admitted to being a cheesy b*****d and that was no more obvious than right now with that little gem "Damn you're cheesy" still felt the need to say it though and remind him of just how bad he was. If anything though Marcel could admit that he was a bit jealous of Virgil's ability to just speak from the heart and be open about his emotions to him. Marcel was always so guarded as a person he always overthought things and could never articulate how he felt to put them in words. Cheesy or not Marcel loved when Virgil made those stupid comments. Of course the moment he heard that noise coming from Virgil he knew that he'd struck a cord in him, food seemed to be such a driving force for the man and it was very amusing to say the very least at how easy it was to sway him. As they simply laid there Marcel would be as relaxed as he could possibly be, for once he wasn't stressed in the least bit over much of anything. This place was genuinely amazing. Then the moment Virgil began to rub that bruised area Marcel instantly became acutely aware of just how easily it stuck out against his tanned skin. Damn Virgil! But then he would reach up and rub a hand over his own spot on Virgil's neck and chuckled a small bit "We need to be more careful, these stick out badly" he'd idly comment as he saw one young man trying not so subtly to peek under the water and glance at Virgil. Now Marcel was not the jealous type but that was his as far as he was concerned and he'd wait for the moment the young man realized Marcel was staring at him. The Hispanic would shake his head lightly at him before bringing his thumb up with an indifferent look as he ran it across his throat as he looked the man directly in the eye from across the large bath. The fact that Marcel was so heavily scarred coupled with the dog tags still around his neck gave the illusion that he was serious. Young people were so easily scared. He would then glance over and chuckle a small bit when the collar was brought up and he would have to agree "Maybe, I liked it" of course that went without saying "But the pink is what really makes! You actually look good with a bit of pink Mr. Big and Strong!" the former Soldier teased a small bit before chuckling and nodding his head "Stick around, I pop out a good one every now and then!" Marcel stated with a grin although he was a bit disappointed that Virgil pulled away but he'd deal with it as he would let himself completely submerge in the water for a little bit, almost nearing three minutes before he resurfaced "I'm starting to get it back!" he commented with a bit of pride, clearly pleased that his old talent was coming back to him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”I tried t’warn ya.” Honestly, Virgil had little control over what could come out of his mouth at times. It was terrible and cheesy word vomit as if his heart had taken control of his tongue. He needed to start thinking before he opened his mouth more before Marcel started to think he was being insincere and just going through the motions. He certainly could be that charming b*****d that gave sweet, empty lies to woo someone but he never wanted to give him any impression that this wasn’t a real thing for him. While he didn’t quite know what in the hell to do or really how to act, but he knew that their new found relationship was more than temporary. For once, he wasn’t only hanging around with someone because he was stuck in an area and had nothing better to do. The possible permanence of it all was still kind of scary though not nearly as much it had the day before. A brow was lifted as he felt him touching the bruised spot on his neck. It was surprising it hadn’t completely faded by now, but he didn’t have the energy to ponder over why that might be. ”That’s kinda th’ point, isn’t it?” It didn’t bother him. He would wear any hickeys Marcel gave him with pride. ”An’ I was careful.” The wolf had known exactly what he was doing at the time and had picked a spot where it could be hidden with the right kind of shirt.

All the looks that were occasionally being thrown his lover’s way made him want to give him a few more of those marks. Thankfully, Virgil knew better than to go about doing that. Considering how embarrassed the man had gotten by having a little bit of his stomach revealed and smooched back at the restaurant, he really didn’t want to find out what he would do if he even just kissed his vulnerable neck right now. He could live without finding out if he’d get his a** kicked or not. He blinked in confusion when he caught Marcel making the gesture of slitting someone’s throat. His gaze shifted in the direction he’d been looking to find a guy that was pointedly looking anywhere else other than where they were. He chuckled softly while he wondered what the poor kid’s offense was to have warranted such a gesture. It was a good thing Virgil wasn’t aware of the that he was being admired again. He already felt awkward enough as it was. Both brows raised while he grinned. ”Heh, guess what they say it true. Real men wear pink.” When society started making colors gender specific was beyond him, but he had always thought it was dumb. ”Oh, I plan t’stick around.” Obviously. This time when the man stayed underneath the water for more than a few seconds, Virgil didn’t worry. His head tilted some as he watched him with a furrowed brow. Soft laughter came from him when he popped up and proudly stated that he getting better at holding his breath again. The witty reply he wanted to make about the whole breath holding thing would be kept to himself, but it would be easy to tell his thoughts weren’t so innocent by that cheeky grin. ”I know ya grew up by th’ ocean, but…c’mon…Lots of people don’t pick up that talent. Didja wanna be ah mermaid or somethin’?” Playfully teasing him, he reached out to grab him by the waist and drag him into his lap. Or try to, at least, because there was no such thing as a wrong time for snuggling.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 am
User Image

Marcel chuckled a little bit and nodded his head when Virgil said that he did warn him "Aye, you ********> he grinned a small bit as he playfully jabbed Virgil in the ribs a bit "Damn Southerner, you're starting to rub off on me!" he teased a small bit finding it amusing how used one of Virgil's words without even thinking about it "¡Seré un capullo como tú en ningún momento!" Marcel would speak in his native tongue with a small smirk on his face. Eventually he would shake his head at Virgil with a small grin on his face "I guess you're right, the mark don't seem to be keeping eyes off you though" he commented with a sly smirk on his face. It was a bit embarrassing for the hickey to be so obvious against his neck and while it could be hidden with a shirt he wasn't currently wearing one. None the less he grinned a bit and pressed a kiss against Virgil's temple "And I appreciate that care" he commented before going back to his relaxed posture. Marcel would then make sure that he'd look back at the young man across the bath every now and again until he would finally leave out of discomfort, served him right. But he was pulled out of his thoughts when Virgil responded to him and the Hispanic gave the other an amused look "Any man can wear pink, but unlike many others you look good in it" Marcel for instance was one of those people who in his opinion didn't look good in pink, call it favoritism but he felt like blue's and grays were more his color and it certainly had nothing to do with the fact that they were his favorite colors. The Former Soldier would then chuckle a small bit before shaking his head and relaxed "Heh No but all jokes aside when I was younger I actually wanted to be an Olympic swimmer, spent a lot of time practicing but as I got older I decided the military was more my thing..." he chuckled a little bit. It was funny to think about how he had wanted to be in the Olympic's at one point before giving up on that dream. It wasn't that he was discouraged by anyone, more so he discouraged himself at a young age. But that was in the past and right now he didn't even notice until he was already being pulled in by the waist by the larger man "Hey wait! What are you...!?" Next thing he knew he was sitting comfortably in Virgil's lap with the other now snuggling him. The towels were short and thin, he was sitting in Virgil's lap, and now he was sufficiently embarrassed if his red face was anything to go by at this moment "Querido you are impossible I swear..." he stated as before Marcel decided to quit squirming and just leaned back into Virgil's chest and let him snuggle him all he wanted. It was a bit nice to be honest.

(Translation: ¡Seré un capullo como tú en ningún momento!= I'll be a hick like you in no time! .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil though it was rather cute whenever his lover slipped up and spoke the way he did. ”Aw, c’mon. Ya could use ah little Southern in ya. It’ll help calm down all that hot Spanish blood of yours.” He winked at him and chuckled when he rattled off something in his native tongue. Once again those rugged features became confused as he replayed the foreign language in his mind, trying to figure out if he had heard any of the words before. If he had, he didn’t remember them. It didn’t bother him though. If Marcel kept speaking enough Spanish that he would catch on sooner or later, surely. ”Guess there’s no harm in lookin’…Only lookin’.” He said the last thing with an angry growl. It was a bit hypocritical to say since he didn’t like it when there was some other man eyeballing his mate. He didn’t really like it when it was a woman doing the looking either. An eyebrow quirked when the Hispanic stated that he looked good in pink. He was going to just take his word for it since he had little to no clue about what colors looked good on him or not. He usually stuck with black or a dark gray since anything too colorful tended to draw unwanted attention. The whole issue of people looking at him, some cases down right staring, didn’t use to bother him so much. His time spent with the Yakuza though had robbed him of what little confidence he had.

Hearing about Marcel’s childhood dreams for his future was interesting to say the least. He never would have pegged him for having such athletic aspirations. ”Sure ya coulda done it, but I doubt ah gold medalist woulda wanted t’hook up with ah hillbilly.” He chuckled though he soon swallowed it as his weight was settled on to his lap. No wonder he was being looked at so much since he’d ditched his own towel before settled into the water. Having to sit in a wet towel seemed weird and, besides, it wasn’t like it was doing much to hide anything. He’d seen bigger wash clothes! Strong arms wrapped around him as Virgil rested his head down on his shoulder, grunting softly while he squirmed. He really wished he wouldn’t move like that and thankfully he soon seemed to get comfortable enough to stop. He smirked to himself when he noticed that the last of the onlookers finally seemed to get the point and stopped watching them. ”I think ya like th’ attention.” He slowly ran a hand up his chest before he gently wrapped a hand around the chain that his dog tags. He would have taken the time to read the information on the tags if he had the energy to open his at the moment. Virgil was comfortable before, yes, but now that he had his lover in his arms and resting against him, he was pretty much in hog heaven now. ”Funny…how things can change.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit at Virgil's comment, he really shouldn't say it. He would definitely not say it, not in such a public space. ******** why was he leaning in really close to Virgil's ear "I already had a bit of Southern in me earlier" he couldn't help himself. Despite the redness that came over his face the Hispanic did not regret it in the least, it was all just teasing after all. He would then think about what he said and then about how hot it was whenever Virgil did that growl of his. He was right, there wasn't any harm in looking but Marcel seemed to not care as that younger man seemed to cross the line with just his eyes. Maybe a small part of him got jealous but it wasn't enough to warrant much else than a glare from him. He'd then chuckle a small bit and nod his head "No doubt I would have one of those trophy wives with fake tits and long blonde hair!" Marcel would laugh at the thought as he grinned a small bit "But I think I like what I have now more!" he would admit before settling into Virgil's lap a bit more to get truly comfy. He would then chuckle a small bit as he leaned his head back and rested it against Virgil's head that was now resting on his shoulder at this moment "You aren't wrong Querido" he would confess with an amused smirk. He actually did really like being the object of so much almost undeserved attention. For so long before the breakup he'd be the one showering someone with affection, while he wasn't too good at putting his feelings into words his actions more than made up for it. He knew his wife wouldn't complain when she came home to a warm bubble bath and her favorite brand of expensive chocolates. Marcel would then sigh in contentment and nodded his head in agreement with Virgil "Yeah...I never would have thought this is where I'd end up being in such a short amount of time..." the Hispanic snuggled even closer to the southern man before reaching up a hand and placing it over the one holding his dog tags.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A snort of amusement escaped from him as he tried to contain his laughter. It was such an obvious joke he shouldn’t be laughing at, but he couldn’t help it. Virgil pressed his mouth against his shoulder until the urge passed. ”Maybe ya could use some more…” He muttered almost sleepily. Marcel could look out for his own safety, but there was something about knowing he was safe there in his arms that helped the territorial brute truly relax. Certainly no one would dare to admire him or come over now that he was safely wrapped up in that wall of muscle. It was rather difficult for him to picture the other man with busty bleach blonde hanging on his arm. Within seconds that woman faded away into an image of his sister with his beau. He was quick to banish that thought as he mentally cursed his own mind for doing that to him. Virgil felt the need for a drink more than ever, but he would continue to ignore it. While he might not willing fall asleep sober after the last two nights had reminded him how bad his dreams could get, he was going to try to at least stay sober during the daylight hours. The Veteran might not mind his drinking problem, but he felt that he deserved more than an alcoholic piece of trash like him. And he was going to try to be better than his lowly birth. ”Good.” It was nice to hear that he was content with having him in his life instead of some woman. Another grunt was given when Marcel decided to get more comfortable. The position in their current state of undress wasn’t the greatest of ideas perhaps although he was hardly bothered by it. After all, he had the smaller man to hide behind.

He nuzzled the uninjured side of his neck as he admitted to liking the attention. It had to be his inner canine that made him such an affectionate thing now. Virgil couldn’t remember being this loving when he was a human. In fact, he was sure he had been even more of an a*****e back in the day. Not that much had changed between then and the time he’d met Marcel so, perhaps, there was just something about the man that brought out his gentle side. Who knew. This time when his lids slipped closed, he didn’t try to fight it or force them open again. A happy sigh left him as he went back to rest his head on his shoulder. Fingertips of his other hand lightly traced meaningless patterns on his abdomen. ”Mmm, aye...but I ain’t complain’.” Having a handsome man sitting in his lap and snuggling with him? Yeah, no way any whining comments would be heard coming from him about it. All the better that he had actual feelings for him other than lust. That was definitely there, of course, but it was countered by his love for him. Virgil would relive every unpleasant moment of his life all over again if it meant he would end up right here with the Hispanic.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image

Sato catches Jason's smile when he was looking in a different direction. "Yeah, I noticed it too, but the water was too warm to attempt to nap in it" he said and he hadn't really noticed how cold it is outside of the room. He wants to put his friend's needs first since his own needs are neutral right now. "Alright.I appreciate the trust. Just knock four times when you two get to the car" he said in case he actually falls asleep during the wait. Returned back to Ritsuka, "Okay we got the go ahead in waiting in the car instead of the lobby" he said to him. "Here's a towel to dry off with" he said as he placed a towel on the other's lap. Blow dry his tail and ears some to help dry off his fur a little quicker from one side of the room.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

Marcel could hear how sleepy Virgil sounded and it was rather nice to hear it coming from the larger man although his comment certainly did earn a small chuckle from the Hispanic. He'd turn his head a bit and smirked before leaning into his ear once more "I think you're right, I could go for some more" he mumbled in the others ear with an amused smirk on his face, he was still a bit red by their flirtations but Marcel was certainly becoming a bit more used to them right now. Maybe it was because of the water having some magical relaxing effect but he was much more chilled out than normal. He simply laid there in the larger mans arms with an almost content look as he rested the side of his head against Virgil's and allowed his own eyes to slip close. He wasn't sleepy like Virgil was, that was the life of an insomniac in general but it was still relaxing to just shut out the world, let the heat soak into his bones, and enjoy the extra warmth radiating off of Virgil's body. The only thing that could make this any better was a good drink, maybe a good Mojito, or a Rum and Coke to top off the night? He would have to decide later on, he doubted Virgil would have many complaints for the most part. Marcel would then let out a low rumble as Virgil nuzzled into his neck further, the man just knew how to drive him nuts. The sheer fact that Virgil was so affectionate compared to him was almost amusing to say the least, here was Marcel so ill at ease and unable to express his love and yet Virgil was so open and free. The Hispanic could say he was almost jealous. Almost. Marcel would then simply lay back as he felt Virgil move his fingers over his abdomen, running over several old bullet and stab wounds. One scar was when he quite literally took a bullet for one of his squad mates he had their leg pinned by some stones that fell from a destroyed building. A stab wound from when he was put into a fight or die situation against an enemy tango, he had been separated when their escape route collapsed in front of him and had to find a new way out. The man had cornered him and it was where Marcel's skills in CQC meant everything, he sustained a stab wound but he managed to wrestle the knife from the other man and slashed his throat open to survive. He lightly shook his head as if to rid himself of those old memories that surfaced, they weren't painful and were just experiences that helped shape who he was. Didn't mean he liked remembering war time though. Finally Marcel would begin to pull himself away from the comfort that was Virgil and smirked at him "What do you say we hit the private baths now, I'm getting a bit tired of the stares" sure enough several more men had joined the tub but they were looking more upset and angry at the displays of affection the two men were giving each other. Some people just needed to mind their own damn business.

He would grab Virgil's hand and began to help him up while using his free hand to keep his towel in place. The damn thing felt like it wanted to fly off any second now. Of course as he began to lead Virgil away he heard one of the men nearby mutter something out loud, clearly they were intended to hear it "Faggots taking over the damn place" and several of his friends would all mutter agreements with him, each making their own remarks about the two. The Hispanic would pause for a second, wondering if he should make something of it. But then he decided that violence was not the answer and instead Marcel would openly laugh a little bit, catching the man's attention "You got something you wanna say?" the Hispanic smirked a bit and sighed as he glanced over his shoulder at the young man. It seemed like he didn't quite get a good look at the two of them because if he did then he would not be doing this right now, especially if he had any common sense "Nah I just find it funny how homophobes think their gods gift to the world" that seemed to rile him up before he stood up from the bath and closed the gap between them, beginning to slow down as he realized Virgil's bulk alone. Marcel would then turn around revealing his dog tags and his own scarred body and suddenly you could see a bit of regret pop up. The Hispanic would fold his arms and tilted his head to the side a bit as a languid smirk found it's way onto his face at this moment "Well? Where's all that bravado? You look like you were coming over to us with a purpose?" Marcel would reach up and gave Virgil a pat on the chest, signalling him to hang back. He knew that Virgil would probably just crush several of the young man's bone and leave it at that, the Hispanic felt that he could handle it just fine however. The Former Soldier would then step forward as a dangerous look came over his face "C'mon tough guy, you talk a big game so put up. You can even get your buddies in on this, five versus one, clear advantage to your group" apparently the look on Marcel's face was enough to keep all the others planted in the bath while the one simply stood there with his mouth moving like a fish. Whether Virgil saw it or not Marcel had put on the look of a cold hearted soldier, it was the look he had back in the day when he was in the Military. Virgil had caught a glimpse of it when the demon had attacked them but this was a more exaggerated version of that look. Marcel had leaned early on to use this look to win fights without ever actually lifting a finger, usually only used for when he had those old bar fights but it served it's purpose now "That's what I thought, go sit down in the water like a good boy now" he taunted before turning his back and walking away. That seemed to piss the man off as he went charging at Marcel with a battle cry and his fist raised. The Hispanic didn't even miss a beat as he would simply side step the man and instead of pulling any of the techniques he knew, Marcel instead simply stuck his foot out causing the man to trip and slid on one foot due to the wet floor. He would end up falling over and quite literally face planting onto the ground.

That seemed to do the trick as suddenly all the men who weren't his friends began to laugh at him and once he looked up the young man had tears in his eyes while being completely red faced from embarrassment. He would quickly get up and run back to the changing room snuffling while Marcel glanced over at Virgil with an amused smirk on his face "Humiliation is the perfect tool to sober someone and get them off their high horse, don't you think?" he'd comment before looking at the other four men who looked completely shocked at this moment. Without breaking eye contact Marcel would reach up and place a hand behind Virgil's neck and planted a long kiss on his lips before pulling away. The group all would look away and avoided Marcel's gaze completely for the most part. After that little show Marcel would grab onto Virgil's hand and would pull him into private bath he'd ordered and would have a small smirk as he closed the door "Finally, away from prying eyes. That was a nice soak and all but damn" he commented before grinning up at Virgil and stepping into the tub of hot water. The water definitely felt a bit different than normal and was almost slippery feeling, so this was that high quality mineral bath that he'd ordered just for the shits and giggles. Did it have any actual health benefits? Probably not but it was just one of those fun things he'd decided to try.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil chuckled. ”’Course I’m right.” All flirtations aside, it went without saying that he would happily indulge the Hispanic with whatever he wanted and whenever it might be. Every now and then he would crack open an eye at those times he felt himself starting to slip off to sleep. It wouldn’t have had such a problem with staying awake if it weren’t for the hot water they were soaking in. This was far from his first time dealing with a lack of sleep although he was contemplating an Irish coffee when they got home on the off chance he still felt drowsy later on. Even now his paranoia was chiding him for allowing himself to become so complacent in a public location. The werewolf wasn’t going to allow it to win this time. It would be rather hard for anyone to sneak a weapon into this place, after all, and even if some fool was plotting something stupid…Well, it wasn’t as if he was alone and didn’t have someone to watch his back. Someone that could do that and more than simply watching if those scars he felt were anything to go by. As much as he didn’t like to know of all the trails his lover had possibly gone through during his time in the military, it was a small relief to know that he would be able to take care of himself if he wasn’t around to help out. His index traced along what felt like an old knife wound. It was strange to think that he would have even more scars himself if weren’t for the way his body healed, which he was rather thankful for. He had enough as it was and was sure his skin might be mostly scar tissue by now if his healing process was more normal.

Virgil lifted his head and sat back when he felt him move. His head tilted some at the mention of being stared at before he looked around and met the angry glares given to them by the new group. ”s**t. Yeah.” Honestly, he should have known better than to be open about their relationship in a place like this. Or any place, perhaps, since the ways of the world hadn’t changed all that much. Not that the opinions of bigots truly bothered him. He playfully swatted the hand although he’d end up letting it grab his own.”I’m old, but I’m not ah cripple.” The brute snorted in faux offense as he stood with his help and grabbed his towel, somehow managing to get it around his waist with only his free hand. He caught the hateful comment coming from one of the men, but he was content to ignore what they were saying about them. ”Don’t give ‘em th’ time, darlin’.” He offered the advice when he noticed him pausing, sighing and shaking his head a bit as Marcel let out that laugh. That didn’t bode well. And it didn’t help that his partner decided to goad them. He turned somewhat when he heard someone approaching them from behind, instantly scowling at the young man even though it looked like he was starting to have second thoughts about getting near them. A glance was thrown between Marcel and the youth. He should feel sorry for him, but he didn’t. The damn fool should’ve stayed in the water. He let out a soft grumble at his chest being patted. He got the message and wasn’t all too happy about it, but he would listen for once. Stepping back so his backside was to a wall, he folded his arms across his chest while he waited and watched. Anyone else making such a bold claim would have made the man worry, but since it was the former soldier stating he could handle a group of five, he only chuckled. If this was how he typically handled a fight, it was a little wonder how he hadn’t managed to bite off more than chew before now. Then again, he knew he could handle a group after what had happened yesterday.

But it seemed like that intimidating expression on the Hispanic’s face would be enough to defuse the situation. Virgil couldn’t say he blamed the guy for wanting to back down. Such an unfriendly and cold look would give a hardened killer like himself second thoughts about getting into a fight him. ”Marcel.” The warning wasn’t needed but it didn’t stop him from softly saying his name to give a heads up when the stranger tried to rush him. He half-expected him to be flipped over onto his back and slammed down. Well, he was in a way, but the soldier’s combat training had little to do with it. The big male winced the slightest bit when he faceplanted onto the tiled floor. Though he was pretty sure the embarrassment hurt more than the fall had. He glanced away from the rest of the group he’d been glaring at and returned the smirk. ”Aye. It is. Well, if ya wanna avoid bloodshed.” That was something the beast didn’t know how to do, disarm an enemy without spilling their blood or outright killing them. Why he had begun to try his best to avoid getting into any fights with Marcel hanging around. But his presence was a good thing. Maybe he could learn to spare a life rather than take. His eyes widened as he was pulled down into the kiss. Hearing one of them mutter something in disgust had him lifting a hand and showing them his middle finger. He glanced back over a shoulder at them one last time while he allowed himself to be lead out of the public bath. Virgil would let himself relax completely once they were alone in their own private area. ”Don’t act like ah stud like ya isn’t used t’bein’ stared at.” He knew that wasn’t quite what the other meant, but he couldn’t resist not teasing him. The towel was dropped before he started to get into the bath, pausing when he felt how slick everything felt. He sniffed only to sneeze seconds later at the smell. It wasn’t unpleasant, but it definitely wasn’t something he would want to smell all the time. He slowly sank down into the water, crossing his legs Indian style as he went back to leaning against the side of the bath. He folded his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes . ”I should’ve remembered though…that not everyone is okay with it.” He chuckled after he let out a faint sigh. ”Think I wouldn’t forget it since people have tried t’kill me for bein’ gay.” He opened an eye to look at him. ”Sorry if I embarrassed ya or anythin’, darlin’.”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:16 pm
User Image

Marcel would sigh as he sunk down into the mineral water, this was supposed to be a day of relaxing and yet even here trouble just wanted to find him and Virgil. Go figure that simply wanted to unwind was still too much to ask for the two of them, Karma still didn't like the two men it seemed. However all the negative thoughts swirling through his head would vanish when he heard Virgil speak. The Hispanic chuckled and shook his head at Virgil's comment, the big oaf just loved thinking he was more than what he actually was "I'm used to fading into the background, I don't know how anyone can even look at me...besides you" he commented with a small grin on his face at this moment. If you asked him why anyone looked in his direction he would have no honest clue about what to tell you, he never even thought about it since he didn't consider himself much in the first place no matter what what you looked at it "Although you know what? More people have flirted and looked at me now since hooking up with you!" he commented before laughing a small bit "Go figure, a taken man is suddenly more attractive I guess!" Marcel noted as it did seem like more people wanted to flirt with him now more than ever. He would then smirk a small bit as Virgil climbed into the bath showing the scent of was bit much for him "Salud" he spoke with an amused look on his face "Sensitive nose Querido? I should have ordered one of those scented oil baths" he teased while watching with a bit too much interest when the towel was discarded and he sat down in the water. He would then frown a bit and nodded his head while leaning back against the tub "That's so ******** up, to think even in modern day people still make such a big deal over other people's sexuality..." it really was awful to think that Virgil had been around for so long and yet so little had changed when it came to being gay. He would then sigh and shook his head a bit at Virgil's comment before grinning a bit as an idea came into his head at that moment. He would stand up from the water and move to sit himself down on Virgil's lap facing him "Don't worry about it Querido, I'll happily do it again" Marcel commented before placing a slow kiss on his lips. He would then pull away and rest his head on the man's shoulder as the former solider began to relax in the hot water once again, shifting a few times until he could wrap his legs around Virgil's submerged torso so they wouldn't sit in an awkward position"Nothing wrong with you being yourself with me, I may get a bit fired up but I love everything you do" Marcel confessed a bit, hoping that saying this wouldn't bite him in the a** at all. He knew how the man under him could be.

(Translation: Salud= Bless you .)

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas