Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If any two people that deserved a day off from any sort of grief, it was them. How the spent the early morning fending against a hellish predator more than earned them a break from any and all bullshit for a few hours. Karma needed to cool its tits! As if failing to kill the demon that morning wasn’t enough, the encounter with the bigots was going to leave him with an annoying urge to hit something. Violence wasn’t an answer, he knew that, but it was still a hard concept for him to ditch completely. ”I wish I could do that.” His comment was a bit more honest. Virgil had always drawn attention to himself by doing little to nothing to warrant said attention. His mix race had made him a target for other people’s racial hatred back in the day, and his height didn’t exactly help him blend in with a crowd. He wasn’t sure when their hatred and fear had turned into curiosity and desire, but that was something he didn’t complain about. Sure, it was bothersome when it was a female throwing advances his way, but he would take an army of women lusting after him over an angry lynch mob wanting to hang him for his birth and sexuality any day of the week. His comments about people wanting him more now they were together had him smirking. ”Human nature t’want what ya can’t have.” Like hell would he let anyone have Marcel.

For a brief moment, confusion claimed his features yet again at the strange and unknown word. His nose soon wrinkled in clear dislike when he was teased, however. ”Y’could say that…An’ I would’ve gone an’ rolled in th’ grass right after, too, if ya had.” As a wolf, of course. He chuckled. ”Then I would’ve had t’roll on ya so ya wouldn’t smell weird.” He was only sharing this so he would know what would be his fate if he ever tried making him wash with or soak in anything that didn’t meet his approval. He would go full-on crazy-dog-after-a-bath on the poor guy. Virgil grunted in agreement as he nodded his head. People needed to mind their own business. Maybe then the world wouldn’t be such a horrible place. Doubtful. Closed lids blinked open when he felt weight settling down onto his lap. A faint groan of approval was given as their lips met for that easy kiss, which hardly lasted long enough to his liking. On the other hand, he was happy with whatever he could get. The brute did his best to adjust with Marcel’s movements to further help him find a comfortable position. Once it seemed that he had found it, he relaxed and closed his eyes again. He rested his head on top of his beau’s as he wrapped his arms around him. ”I’ll keep that in mind, darlin’.” Who would have thought being accepted as he was would feel so nice. Peaceful. Aside from that one little mishap, Virgil thought he was going a damn good job of behaving. His self-restraint was certainly tested at times, but he managed to ignore the temptation. A gods’ honest, happy smile spread out across his smiles as he remembered just how feisty the Hispanic could get. ”Might just have t’see…’cause you’re really cute when ya get fired up.” He teased as he started to knead his fingertips into his lower back. The slickness of the mineral water made his skin feel smoother than normal it seemed so maybe it did help with some things. Since they were alone now, Virgil couldn’t help but give in to his curiosity over something. Lifting his head and tilting it down, he nuzzled his cheek against neck again the best he could in their current position. It was that darn noise Marcel had made earlier that had him wanting to experiment.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the irony of it all. In High School he was the man to know, he was popular and had a large group of friends that he hung out with. He stood out. But as he got older, experienced things people should never experience, he began to fade into the background of life it seemed. Nobody paid him any mind unless he went out of his way to make himself known, usually for when he was at the bar buzzed and looking for a one night stand by some girl at the bar. Then he was noticed and boy did they seem to like it when he put the moves on them, it was like the wallflower became the center of attention. But it was almost fleeting, one moment he had some lady's undivided attention but as soon as the deed was done he melted right back into the background. However Marcel wasn't complaining about it though, he honestly preferred to be in the background but with Virgil, a man who stuck out like a sore thumb it seemed like suddenly people noticed him. It was almost funny in a way. But never the less the Hispanic shook his head and sighed a little bit before chuckling a little bit at Virgil's over the top reaction "You're such a drama queen, smelling nice isn't weird you behemoth!" he teased the other a bit "Well nice to know that when it's doggy's bath time I'll have to lock the front door so he can't do that!' Marcel joked with the larger man, patting his shoulder a bit in amusement. Soon though he couldn't help but roll his eyes a bit at Virgil and grinned "Oh so now it's cute? You won't think that way when I break your jaw one day" OK so maybe admitting that he liked when Virgil did his odd little things to him. However he would blink when Virgil began to nuzzle his cheek against the Hispanic's neck. The werewolf's facial hair would rub against the sensitive area's of his neck causing Marcel to give a deep grunt as he trued to contain himself "What..are you doing Virgil?" he asked in a bit of a questioning tone, hopefully Virgil wouldn't try anything too funny while they were still here.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quiet laughter escaped him. A drama queen and a behemoth all in one? Marcel certainly did know how to get creative with his words. ”Well, aye. An’ there’s ah difference between weird an’ nice.” Of course the hardheaded b*****d was going to argue over something so trivial just for shits and giggles. While his sense of smell wasn’t as strong as it could be in his wolven form, it was still better than an average person’s so he could afford to be picky. While guilt did plague him a little when he joked about locking the door, Virgil still gave a toothy grin. Obviously, locked or not, a door wasn’t going to stop him from getting to where he wanted to go if he wanted to get out bad enough. Depending on what it was made of. ”So violent. An' how will I kiss ya if ya bust my jaw?” He gently muttered as if he was actually shocked by the claim of having his jaw broken if he pushed the man too far. Just because he wasn’t all that intimidated by the bold statement didn’t mean Virgil wanted to find out if that was a joke or not. A serious fight between them, needless to say, wouldn’t be pretty. Even when he deserved it, he tended to answer violence with violence. It was a reflex in him at this point in his life.

It was a bit of an odd angle, but he managed to bury his face in the crook of the Hispanic’s neck once he finished with his nuzzling. Lips shifted into a devious grin against his skin. He was simply seeing what kind of touch of his neck had an effect. The former bounty hunter already knew what using his mouth could do, but that rumbling noise he’d made earlier in the public bath had him wondering if there were other ways of exploiting his weak spot. So he would know to avoid them in the future while out in public. Yep. That was exactly why! “Nothin’?” Virgil lifted his head to look at him while he tried to appear as innocent as possible. ”’Cept lovin’ on chu, darlin’.” Full on languid drawl again as he winked at him. As if Marcel weighed nothing at all, he stretched out underneath him as he dropped his head back to rest against the side of the bath. His fingers kept up their massaging as he slowly worked his way up his back. It wouldn’t be too long before his motions slowed more so as his breathing even out a bit. Virgil wasn’t completely asleep, but he wasn’t really awake either. Being this relaxed almost seemed criminal.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:27 am
User Image

Marcel rolled his eyes once again when Virgil tried to defend his opinion about baths and the different smells. Of course he would be stubborn and argue over it "So what? You saying the soap I use makes me smell weird?" he mocked being offended by the comment before making a small noise in the back of his throat "At least I now know you're actual opinion now" he stated with an amused tone in his voice before moving his head a bit to plant some kisses along Virgil's neck while he sat there. The Hispanic would then chuckle a bit "I threatened to break your jaw and you're more worried about how you'll kiss me" he'd lift his head enough to kiss Virgil on the cheek "Is there not anything that I could say that would threaten you?" he asked with an amused grin on his face before resting his head back in it's original position once again. It seemed like Virgil was just unphased by anything he ever said be it a threat or getting heated. Although to be honest it was kind of nice to be himself and not try to watch his mouth at all. Before with his Ex it felt like walking on eggshells at times, he couldn't be completely himself because if she looked awful in a dress he couldn't tell her so, he had to lie and say she looked great because otherwise she'd get pissed at him. Eventually he'd let out some odd sound that was a mix between a grunt and a groan as Virgil buried his face into the crook of his neck, dammit why did the werewolf feel the need to do this!? He listened to the other speak and he'd look turn his own head to look at Virgil and that fake a** innocent look. The damn larger man then put on that full southern drawl and that coupled with that wink had Marcel shutting down momentarily before burying his face back into Virgil's chest as he felt more heat than just the water suddenly appear out of seemingly nowhere he muttered to himself before the Hispanic man released a soft groan when he felt the massage on his back. Marcel would rest his head against Virgil's chest with a small but genuine smile on his face. This was his life and he could not have asked for more if he tried, the man under him was flawless in every way as far as he was concerned. With nothing better to do Marcel simply began to run his fingers along each of the mans scars as he studied the shape of each one while trying to figure out the source of each one.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was hard for him to tell if the man was truly offended him though the following amusement in his voice and the kisses helped reassure him that it was faked. Or somewhat, anyway. Still, Virgil shook his head just to confirm that he didn’t think his soap made him smell weird at all. He’d used it himself yesterday, after all. Another half smile came to him as his cheek was kissed. ”Every bone in my body breaks an’ reshapes every time I shift bodies so…nope.” He smirked. If he didn’t feel so weird about shape-shifting in front of Marcel, he would change just to prove a point. Having a bone broken still ******** hurt, of course, but it was also a pain he could live with. Little could actually shake the big lug and he wasn’t about to give him any hints as to what might work. Knowing how he could be, the Hispanic would probably stumble across one that would do the job eventually. Why anyone would want to threaten or hit such a sweet guy like him was beyond him. Virgil was going to pretend that he didn’t, anyway. Not giving in to the temptation of verbally or physically teasing the human might be easier to do if those reactions weren’t so darn interesting. Pushing his luck with Marcel was almost as addictive as gambling was. He didn’t make out Marcel’s exact words, but the sound of his mutter had him stirring back up to full consciousness. His head cocked to the side a bit as he opened an eye to glance down at him. ”What was that now?” His voice was nothing more than a soft gravelly rumble now since he didn’t feel like mustering the energy speak any louder. A hand moved to gently pinch his cheek in the same fashion an annoying grandmother would. His arm soon went back around him though he stopped the massage and settled for rubbing his back instead since their position made it hard for him to give a proper massage.

His eye shut again as he went back to resting and relaxing. Some people might grow bored or uncomfortable with the silence, but the older male was quite content as they were. At first, he thought Marcel was touching him simply for the sake of touching him though he soon realized there seemed to be a slight purpose to the movements of his fingers. The fact that he didn’t find them repulsive helped the wolf not feel so self-conscious about them, but he still didn’t like them. They hadn’t been earned by fighting in some battle or doing anything that could be considered heroic. Aside from the old and faded one left by his ex-lover when he’d turned him, the rest was merely a physical reminder of his time spent in captivity and wouldn’t be hard to figure out that many were caused by blades and similar tools. ”Wanna feel somethin’ weird?” Virgil grabbed his hand and placed it over his heart. ”Ya might have t’press down kinda hard…” There wasn’t a visible scar, but a strange hard lump could be felt underneath the layers of flesh and muscle. It was very large, only about the size dime. ”Broken arrow. Well, bone that’s grown over one.” The brute grinned playfully to make light of the fact that there was a foreign object dangerously close to his heart.”Suppose ‘ go back t’have ‘em remove it now that I’m better, but…eh…I’m kinda burnt out on th’ whole hospital thing.” Aside from going to pay off his bill, he did his best to avoid the place. ”Probably in ah hundred different pieces by now anyway.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:29 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason nodded gently to show he understood as well accepted what they had to do when they were at the car "Alright Sato will dom just get some rest both of you, it should be a good place away from the sounds to give you some rest as well" he spoke tenderly thinking a bit before looking to John gently to see what he was going to do.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as his ears flickered before he tilted his head over to where Sato was speaking to slowly he got up wobbling. The heat actually had bothered him more than he thought however he didn't want to bother the other with this, "So we are going to wait for them in the car" he said tenderly nodding to show he understood. Calmly taking the towel he began to dry off until he heard the blow dryer going on he shifted under sure if the sound was good or a bad thing. "Sato is the blow dryer nice here or a bad thing?Will it hurt me if I go near it?" he asked tenderly making his way over to where it was coming from.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:10 am
User Image

"Yup! That's the plan" Sato exclaimed, "Plus rest". Turns off the blow dryer after hearing the question. "Nope, not bad just it was blowing out warm air. I was drying off my fur some" he replied. "Do you want to use it on your fur?" he asked Ritsuka noticing the other is coming over to his direction.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:26 am
User Image

Marcel would shake his head a small bit as the Hispanic was reminded about how Virgil's shifting broke bones every time. He'd only seen it once but the memory was no doubt stuck in his mind, it mostly only stuck out due to how secretive the other man was when he shifted. The fact That Virgil had run off to transform to and from his wolf form left Virgil a bit curious about the whole reasoning behind it, but that was a question for later. Right now they were both relaxed in the mineral water so he wouldn't make a fuss over his shifting habits right now. Marcel would then look up to see Virgil awoke himself and was staring at him, the sound of his voice like that made Marcel so glad that this man was all his. Everything about him was beautiful "I called you a ******** hick you ******** hick" he said with an amused grin playing at his face as he planted a tiny kiss on one of his pecs before massaging his chest a little bit before going back to tracing the scars. By now Marcel was more than happy to sit there running his fingers all over the man's scars. There no reason to talk, sometimes just enjoying the others company was all that they needed. One was without a doubt a stab wound of some sort, but from what kind of weapon? A knife was the most likely culprit as the scar was a bit thinner than some but one thing that stood out to Marcel was that it wasn't the only one of it's kind. Sure Marcel had his own share of stab wounds but Virgil had so many more, what could this man have endured in his lifetime? He could only imagine it was nothing good if it warranted so many awful scars. The Hispanic would then blink a bit when Virgil grabbed his hand and Marcel would do as instructed as he pressed down only to feel something that was obviously not meant to be there "What the the hell?" he questioned and Virgil was quick to answer and Marcel had a look on his face that was less than amused. But it was when Virgil admitted that he tried brushing off the fact that he was supposed to get it removed but wasn't that Marcel's face grew genuinely upset. He would sit up from Virgil and folded his arms as he eyed Virgil, the werewolf would know that he was in trouble now "Virgil Cambric" oh no, he was using full names. When did he become his Mother? That was something his Mother would always do to let Marcel know that he was genuinely in trouble for something "You are getting that removed" Marcel spoke plainly as he made sure to not dice words or make it sound humorous at all at this moment "If it is in a hundred pieces then even more reason to get it removed! I am not going to let that sit in your chest, if it were anywhere else I wouldn't have a problem but..." the Hispanic's gaze narrowed in on the man "...the fact that's so close to your heart? Nope. That will not fly" Marcel was not saying this to be mean or to force Virgil into doing something he didn't want to do, he just wanted to remove such a risk. If it did shatter it could go straight to his heart and that was not something he was willing to risk. Now if Virgil wanted to argue with the smaller man then that was going to be a thing.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil mentally kicked himself the moment he saw the change come over his beau at the mention of the secret quite literally buried in his chest. What had possessed him to open his stupid mouth in the first place? Well, aside from the thought that he might find the spot interesting or something along those lines. It was pretty obvious that Marcel didn’t find it interesting. At all. He shifted awkwardly beneath him when he sat up out of nervous habit more so that the need to readjust and get more comfortable. Having his full name spoken would have been amusing under different circumstances. He couldn’t say that was the case right now. The fact that he’d hadn’t shared his last name with him didn’t cross his mind. ”Like ‘ell.” He scoffed. ”An’ who’s goin’ t’make me?” Instant gut reaction to being told to do something he was completely against doing. An immature response as well though that gravelly and dark tone could still make them seem threatening. Just as quickly as his temper flared, however, Virgil managed to rein it back in. A palm lifted by way of apology so he wouldn’t interrupt him while he continued to talk. Or, rather, laid down the law as if he was suddenly the boss of him. Anyone else and he would’ve knocked the crap out of them, but the veteran had a way of making the violent heathen more docile. Love and respect tended to do that.

His arms were crossed over his chest as he held the darker gaze above him. He knew of the potential risks the broken arrow in his chest posed. That the Change could drive it or any possible pieces of it into his heart. It would kill him or it wouldn’t. He had yet to find out if being stabbed in a vital organ by something that wasn’t made with silver or coated in wolf’s bane would kill him. If it did happen to take his life, well, he hadn’t cared. Until now. His reaction to realization finally dawning in his thick skull was subtle. Brows furrowed as he briefly glanced away from those brown eyes. ********. He got it. Kind of. Taking such a stupid risk with his life wasn’t an opinion anymore. Not when he now had something precious in his life to love and protect. ”It’s not…” Virgil’s jaw promptly snapped shut. Damn it. A heavy sigh was released. While he wouldn’t outright argue with Marcel, he wasn’t going to be contrite and obedient either. ”I’ll go get ah x-ray or whatever. See what’s up with it.” A compromise was the best he could give. The thought of surgery and another stay in the hospital frightened him as much as calling his family did for the Hispanic. His stony expression softened somewhat as he tucked his hands behind his head as he tried to relax again. ”Good enough for chu, sergeant?” Because hiding behind sarcasm was easier than admitting his fear to either of them. A deep breath was taken and slowly released as if it would help loosen the grip anxiety had on him. Turns out as wonderful as love could be, it was also pretty damn scary itself.

( OOC: I see what you did there. -squints- )
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:52 am
User Image

Marcel's eyes narrowed when Virgil had the gall to challenge him on this matter but he'd continue his rant. Eventually after a bit of silence it seemed like Virgil seemed to slowly realize why Marcel was making such a big deal over it. The Hispanic had seen things like this before, maybe not an arrow head per say but old bullet shards that broke off got left behind and would suddenly kill someone out of the blue. It had happened to many people he knew in the military and he was not about to experience it again. Obviously Virgil was a bit of a special case as he was not aware of how something like this would actually effect him at all. Maybe Marcel was making a big deal over nothing but he wasn't about to leave it all to chance. When Virgil finally spoke Marcel lowered his arms and sighed a bit at the compromise that was put down on the table "Fine, but if they say it's life threatening or any issue of any kind it's getting removed" he stated adding his own terms to the compromise. From there Marcel would shift himself forward and ended up wrapping his arms around Virgil's torso and rested his head on the other man's chest "I just don't want anything to happen to you Virgil...you're...eh...." dammit Marcel had such trouble speaking from the heart like Virgil could "Dammit...you're...the best thing that's ever happened to me...." a very high compliment considering how head over heels he was for his Ex wife. The Hispanic would sigh as he shook his head "There's...still so much I want to experience with you..and I'm not willing to take a chance on this...thing" he stated, nodding his head towards the others heart "I love you too much Querido" Marcel concluded before leaning up and kissed the other man on the lips, beginning a small session.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Fine.” Virgil couldn’t believe he had just agreed to that. Hopefully, there would be no need for the arrow to be removed by now. When he did finally go to see what the hell was going on with his body, something he already planned on putting off for as long as he possibly could. Marcel wasn’t the only one that could procrastinate. All those muscles stiffened momentarily as he went back to laying down on top of him. Things being resolved so easily wasn’t something he was quite used to. Hell, having someone care enough about him to get mad over something stupid he was doing with his health wasn’t something he was used to. His head dipped in a nod when he made it clear that he didn’t want anything happening to him. When his voice faltered, he chuckled ever so faintly. He knew the Hispanic wasn’t great with voicing his softer side but the attempt was appreciated. Then he finally did manage to get the words out and Virgil was just a tad bit skeptical of what he’d said. Just a tad. He believed him when he said that he moved him and cared about him, but the best that’d ever happened to him? Doubtful. Marcel was a father, after all, and while he wasn’t active in his son’s life it had to count for something. He thought too poorly of himself to think he could be anything more than a good part of his life and even that was stretching it in his mind. ”I don’t plan on going’anywhere any time soon, love.”  He softly said in an attempt to reassure him that there would be plenty of time to experience whatever he wanted together. He knew he couldn't control what fate could have in store for him, but he refused to start worrying over it now after all these weeks. The possibility of dying from it wasn't going to make him stop living his life until he managed to go get everything checked out. With a sigh, he reached out and placed a hand the back of his shoulder.  The confession was sweet and now the taller man was the one that didn't know what to say. He felt the same way, but plainly stating it like that didn't seem quite right. Childish as well.

Green eyes flecked with gold could perhaps speak for him though, full of adoration again now that they were no longer so guarded. When their lips first met, he expected some chaste kiss though he was soon pleasantly surprised. Goddamn, it felt like a lifetime since they had last kissed like this. Virgil wouldn’t try to gain control over their embrace and followed his lover’s lead as he wrapped both of his arms around him. The rough contrast of the man’s facial hair against his own skin was something he would always enjoy. A hand slowly smoothed its way down his back as they continued to kiss, his palm and fingers soon cupping against his hip. Water sloshed as he suddenly moved, managing to keep contact with that beautiful mouth as he pushed them up into a sitting position and pulled him closer. He broke away after another minute to when his lungs started to make their demand for air. ”Nothin’ is goin’ t’take me away from chu.” The beast should make such promises that were out of his control, but there was something about being wrapped up in Marcel that made him feel bold.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image

Marcel could say that he was pleased when Virgil had agreed to his own addition to the compromise. He didn't want to argue and fight with him over this since the Hispanic was just looking out for the person he loved. Of course if Virgil had fought him over it then Marcel would have been stubborn about it, even if it angered the other man. But thankfully that wasn't the case and they had made their agreement without a hitch. Marcel couldn't help but smile a bit when Virgil confirmed he wasn't going anywhere, not that he didn't already know that. While no doubt the birth of his son was the best day of his life, meeting and starting a relationship with Virgil was the best thing to ever happen to him in terms of romance. Both are equally important events in Marcel's life but for vastly different reasons. And now what experiences was the Hispanic even talking about? The only thing he could really think of were such mundane things were like spending holidays together, just spending time with each other, heck maybe even possibly do a bit of traveling when life allowed it. Even just the smallest things such as cooking together were things Marcel had wanted more of, things he could hold onto. The Hispanic could only hope that karma, fate, or whatever force out there would finally cut the two men some slack and just let them be happy. In his opinion they both deserved it more than anyone else. Finally one look in Virgil's eyes and Marcel couldn't help but smile a bit as his own gaze would return the feeling adoration full force, this felt so right. And the kiss was amazing without a shadow of a doubt. Marcel would move his mouth against Virgil's in such a way that made him want more. Slowly they were moved into a sitting position as their kiss remained unbroken before finally Virgil had pulled away for air which left Marcel panting just a little bit, he could have gone a bit longer if he were being honest. He would then smile a bit and nodded his head at the Werewolf in front of him "Same here, I'll never leave your side Querido..." such claims from both of them were without a doubt dangerous to make but in the heat of the moment Marcel didn't care as this was one of their moments. Marcel would then lean forward and capture Virgil's lips one more time as he would deepen the kiss even further for another minute before pulling away and smirking "I think we've had our fun here, wanna split or do you wanna soak a bit longer..?" he asked with hooded eyes. The Hispanic didn't really care either way, he'd happily sit here in Virgil's lap and kiss him for as long as he wanted.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No doubt Virgil would keep things from getting too mundane for them. He had a nose for adventure and loved to go exploring just as much as he loved drinking and lazing around. And trouble did seem to follow him no matter what how good he tried to be or what he tried to do. Some days in seemed like he’d done something to piss off every deity ever worshiped. Though with Marcel now in his life perhaps he’d done something to finally earn someone’s approval. Well, he would think that if he really believed in all of that nonsense. The look within those lovely browns that mirrored his own almost made him want to cry. There was no question in his mind now that love was as terrifying as it was thrilling and wonderful. Doing something that caused him to lose Marcel frightened him to his core and he had a nasty penchant for ******** up without meaning to. Though he was under the impression that his man was made of tougher things than most people, that he wouldn’t want to abandon ship if things got a little rocky between them. Virgil wasn’t sure how long their lip lock had lasted and was just the slightest bit embarrassed that he had needed air first. Maybe a life time of smoking like a house on fire was starting to catch up to him. The possibility that his body wasn’t as resilient as it once was was another disturbing thought.

But the sound of the veteran’s voice had him pushing them to the back of his mind. ”I’ll hold ya t’that…” There was a nagging conscience trying to deny the truth of his words. Blessedly, however, he wasn’t given long to dwell on exactly why that was. A full minute of beautiful silence as his mouth was claimed in another kiss that had him faintly growling. How could they not be a good fit for each other when things felt so amazing when he was with Marcel? He didn’t feel so oxygen deprived this time around when it ended. ”Hard choice.” His own smirk was given as he dropped his hands lower to cup that adorable rump of his before he gave a light squeeze before he started to stand, lifting Marcel with him with little straining on his part. It wasn’t until he’d stepped out of the bath that he let him down onto his own feet as he kissed him on the forehead. ”Let’s head out ‘fore we turn into wrinkly old men.” Virgil picked up his sorry excuse for a towel and dried himself off with it the best he could, a bit weirded out by how slick his skin felt now even after the mineral water was wiped off. ”I liked it, but can’t say it’s any better than ah nice ol’ creek.” Virgil was mostly joking since the other had called him a hick earlier. Cooler, plain water was still better in his humble opinion. After he settled the towel around his waist again, he started to head for the locker room.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at Virgil when he mentioned that he'd hold him to his word, as if there was any need to question it. The Hispanic would only grin at the other man as he lightly would nod his head a bit "Likewise for you" he'd say before their next session began and Marcel could say that he would never get tired of that growl no matter how many times he heard it. He couldn't even tell why Virgil did it or why he loved it so much but he couldn't help but find it to be one of the many appealing traits the other man had. Finally he couldn't help but grin a small bit at his comment, although when he felt those hands travel down very far Marcel would give a slightly surprised but soft gasp before his grin widened a little bit "Are we really actually going to be able to watch a movie completely Querido? It seems like you're already a bit frisky" he commented before quickly grabbing onto the larger man's shoulders when he was picked up out of the water by his rear. The former soldier would feel slightly undignified at how easily the other man lifted him while Marcel himself had to strain himself a bit in order just to lift Virgil up himself. Maybe he should get into some more weight lifting, but then again building mass meant slowing himself down and Marcel's best strength was how quick on his feet he was. But that was neither here nor there as he laughed a bit while repeating Virgil's motions trying to dry himself off as best he could with the tiny towel "Agreed, no fun becoming a living prune now is it ay Querido? he couldn't help but chuckle a small bit at his own comment before the rolling his eyes at the other man "Here we are soft as a couple babies and you think a dirty old creek is better, go figure!" as Marcel rubbed his hands on the tiny towel he could note that once the slick feeling was gone he did feel just the slightest bit softer, that would change real quick but for now he would appreciate it "I'm soft everywhere right now" Marcel would whisper a bit to Virgil with a cheeky grin before opening the door and began to make his way to the locker room. While still damp it wasn't too much of a bother, the Hispanic had no issue air drying on the car ride home and heck he'd probably go shirtless just to speed up the drying a bit. Finally they would reach their lockers and Marcel would smirk over at his Werewolf "This was a great day, but I can't wait to just get home and relax a bit" he commented before opening up the locker but just as he would begin to unfold his briefs and jeans Marcel would let out a loud yip as the sound of a smack resounded through the locker room at that moment and a man who seemed only a few years younger than he was walked by and had slapped Marcel's rear with no shame "Nice a**! Shame to cover it up!" he laughed as the half dressed man began to slowly stroll away as he seemed to either be completely oblivious to Virgil who was right next to him or didn't care. Either way Marcel would glare at the other man for a moment before glancing at the man beside him "Virgil..." from the glares the man had given others in the public bath alone Marcel could tell that Virgil would really not like like this but the Hispanic felt like things might get a bit worse.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil laughed to himself at the response his creek comment earned him. One of these days he was going to have to take him out into the woods again and toss his a** into a creek just to prove to him that creeks weren’t dirty. Ones that remained unaffected by civilization, anyway. He rubbed his hands together, deciding that he mostly liked the softer feel to those rough palms of his even if his whole body did feel like he’d been rubbed down with lotion. All of his motions stopped when he caught Marcel whispering, leaving the brutish male staring after him for a few seconds. He was really trying to not let his mind wander back to the gutter, but that grin didn’t help him. A soft huff was given as he went back to following him to the locker room. “I’m takin’ ah vow of celibacy ‘ere an’ now.” He muttered while he walked, figuring it was the only way that the two of them would be able to finish their movie later on. Knowing how they both could be, it probably wouldn’t last but he could at least try. Nodding his head in agreement, he opened his locker. ”Aye. I’m ready for ah drink.” Several of them and maybe one or two of those pain pills of his to go along with the alcohol. His hot pink collar would be the first thing he put back on before he grabbed his pants. The sound of a hand smacking against skin was might as well been a gunshot. Virgil stared in bewilderment for a split second before his expression became a cold mask as he glared after the male. That idiot could be nothing more than a bloody mess in thirty seconds, but he denied the desire to change forms and attack him. ”Darlin’.” The gentle affection in his tone was a strange contrast to the otherwise murderous look on his face. He glanced at the Hispanic before he finished getting dressed, keeping a watch on the stranger out of a corner of his eye as he did.

Nope. He wasn’t going to do anything. He lived on the right side of the law now…The lycanthrope might’ve been able to let go if the thought of someone touching an intimate part of his mate’s body hadn’t replayed through his mind. With that predators’ grace of his, he started down the aisle of lockers until he reached where the offender was. His target was oblivious, bent over while he rummaged in a locker on the bottom row. The bottom of a steel-toed boot soon was planted against the man’s backside after he’d lifted a foot, sending him crashing headfirst into the locker.
”Crap!” Dazed, but not completely so, the man picked himself up and pulled back before he spun around to face him.”What’s your problem, a*****e?!”
Virgil remained silent as he closed the distance between them, but he before he could grab him, the guy seemed to realize that fighting the massive man would be a mistake and bolted for the direction of the public baths. To go get friends or to get away from him, he didn’t know and he didn’t care. A growl escaped from him as flexed his fingers, disliking all that pent up negative energy that’d been forced onto throughout the day. He turned to go back to his date only to stop when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Quickly looking around to check for witnesses and kneeling down, he reached into the open locker and dug through the guy’s pants pockets. Once he found his wallet, he took out what cash he had before he tossed it back inside and slammed the door shut. The money would be held out to Marcel when he was close to him again. ”He said he’s sorry.” He gave what he hoped was a charming grin. The wolf believed he had done a pretty good job of behaving despite what had happened. That jerk was still in one piece, right? ”Let’s get th’ ‘ell outta ‘ere ‘fore security comes or somethin’, aye?”

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces