Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image

Marcel gave an ugly snort when he heard the other man say he was taking a vow of celibacy, oh that was a good one! "I'll believe it when I see it...or should I say..feel it" he stated with a s**t eating grin on his face as they would reach the locker and when everything happened he would blink for a moment when he saw the look on Virgil's face. He had said the Werewolf's name to try placate him but it didn't seem to do the trick as the man only called him darling before walking over to the other man as soon as he got dressed. Marcel was not nearly as quick at getting dressed as the other man, luckily he only needed to get his briefs and pants on before running after Virgil. But he arrived just in time to see the boot plant itself in the other mans a**, sending him flying face first into the lockers. OK this was not nearly as bad as Marcel had thought it would be, the look on his face made the Hispanic think that he'd have to wrestle him off the other man. Of course the look of utter terror on his face as he turned to see an angry giant before him was worth getting his a** slapped by the creep. But for only a split second Marcel was worried the man would get pummeled when Virgil began to reach for him but thankfully the man was able to make his escape. But when he saw Virgil begin going through the mans things Marcel couldn't help but shake his head and smirk a bit at the little...big thief. While he was opening up the other man's wallet the Hispanic would sigh and make his way back to their own locker and once Virgil came back with money Marcel smirked at Virgil "Oh really? I'll happily get my a** slapped again if it means I get...thirty five dollars!" he knew that was not something that Virgil would like hearing but he was of course only teasing. Marcel would get his belongings in his pocket before draping his folded shirt over and arm and leaned himself against Virgil with a playful smirk "You're right, I don't feel like dragging you off of any more victims!" he would laugh a little bit before walking back into the lobby and waved to the receptionist in goodbye before opening his car door and began to rev the engine a bit. But before taking off he would glance over at Virgil "Hey I need to make a pit stop real quick at the store, so do you want leftovers for dinner or should I pick up something while I'm in there?" he was just asking since the Hispanic couldn't have cared less about what they would have for dinner. He just wanted something easy was all.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With his gaze trained in the direction of the baths, Virgil debated on going after him. Kicking his a** and taking his money hardly seemed like good enough retribution for what he had done. The jerk deserved to bleed for the offense. He blinked when the other decided to tease him, folding his arms across his chest as he fixed with him one of his unamused looks. He soon shook his head as he let out a light chuckle. ”I guess if your teachin’ job falls through th’ floor, ya could always go with strippin’.” Yeah, right, like he would be able to deal with his partner taking his clothes off in front of a bunch of strangers to earn some cash. He’d go back to bounty hunting before he’d let the former soldier degrade himself like that. At least Marcel didn’t seem to be upset about the fact he’d robbed the idiot. That was a relief. His smirk became quite wicked at the suggestion that he would’ve been able to pull him off of that guy or anyone else. ”Y’can try anyway…” He muttered underneath his breath. Hopefully, the day that they found that out never came. Having people inappropriately touch him was frustrating to watch and really wasn’t helping him learn to stop maiming people.

Virgil stood there for a brief moment as he clued on to the fact that he wasn’t going to be putting his shirt back on. He felt oddly conflicted about that. He would get to admire that scarred and defined torso some more, yes, but on the other hand, so could everyone else damn it! He was quick to catch up to him just as he entered the lobby of the hot springs, the brute giving a group of giggling women the evil eye as they walked passed. Hmph. Getting into the lower vehicle wasn’t such a strange thing to do by now and he made himself comfortable in the passenger seat once again, rolling his eyes when the engine was revved with a small smile on his face. It was cute, really, seeing how much pride the Hispanic took in his convertible. His arm was placed on the top of his door where he rested his cheek against the palm of his hand. ”Leftovers sound good.” Not that he planned on eating any time soon since food would be counterproductive to getting wasted. Knowing that he planned to stop and grab something made him curious as to what, but he wasn’t going to ask. He’d find out sooner or later. Maybe. He glanced over to the driver, watching how the sunlight played across his tan skin. ”Ya might wanna put your shirt on though. Don’t wanna give any cashiers ah heart attack.”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:47 am
User Image

Marcel would find it amusing how how Virgil suggested that he could be a stripper. Funny considering people are apparently only just now noticing him when he was in a relationship, go figure. Once they were in the car Marcel nodded his head when Virgil said leftovers, no doubt the left over Chinese would do just fine. He would sit there and do some quick mental math while tallying up the things he needed to get. When that was done Marcel grinned over at Virgil "You think all this would give a heart attack? You trying to say something?" he would tease the other a bit with a smirk but nodded his head none the less, he knew that the place did have some kind of policy regarding this. Was a bit annoying but he would deal with it for now "I need to dry off, so I'll be staying this way until then! I don't think I'll hear any complaints from you!" Marcel spoke as he flexed his muscles a bit as some of the scar tissue rippled a bit. It seemed though at that moment the same group of women were walking out just in time to get his show. He could hear some whistling and cat calls directed towards him which caused him to blink for a moment and turn his head. The ladies seemed to dig the attention and Marcel grinned and threw a wink their way before turning to Virgil, grabbed his chin, and planted a chaste kiss on his lips causing some of the women to gasp and others to giggle even more at the display of affection "Sorry Ladies, I belong to the big guy! And he's the jealous type so sorry!" he called out with a grin plastered on his face and before Virgil could get any ideas and chasing the women off he would rev the car to life and speed out of the parking lot. The Hispanic would chuckle a little bit "Glad that I'm the one getting the attention, if you were the one getting hit on someone would have ended up with a broken hand!" he commented to the other man before grinning at him a bit and laughed to himself a bit. No doubt that was something Virgil had wanted to do to the other man. Of course he was just messing around, Marcel wasn't the aggressive jealous type, in fact he didn't get jealous too much, just a bit territorial was all. Hence why he made sure to give the one young guy in the bath a show of force, had to defend what was his now. Especially after what he had gone through.

It wouldn't be too long before they reached the store he had planned on going too. Marcel would quickly slide into his button up shirt before doing up all the buttons and looked over at Virgil "I'll only be a couple minutes, I'll leave the car on for you" with that the Former Soldier hopped out of the car and made his way into the store. He already had a mental checklist of everything he needed to get. A few lemons and limes for his mixed drinks, some fresh tomatoes, good tomato juice, and fresh celery for the bloody Mary's he wanted to make. A few more things here and there and he even grabbed a bag of frozen buffalo wings to go with the bloody Mary's later while thy watched the movie. However Marcel would freeze mid step as he began to pass the pet section....no...don't. And before he knew it he was standing in the dog section eyeing different leashes 'Marcel get the ******** out of here, you don't need these!' despite what he was mentally telling himself he ended up grabbing a cloth leash that was solid black with a single pink line going down the center of the entire leash. ********. His face burned bright red as he shoved it into his basket and stormed down to the self checkout, unable to deal with any cashier at this moment. Marcel would pay what he needed to with the money that was so generously donated by the man who slapped his rear. Once that was done Marcel made sure to shove the leash all the way in the bottom of the bag and covered it up with everything else. He didn't know why but he wanted this to be a surprise for Virgil, the Hispanic wasn't sure why he thought this was appropriate but it was without a doubt an impulse purchase. Finally Marcel stuck true to his word and was only gone for around five or six minutes and pointedly made sure to put the bag directly behind his seat, well out of Virgil's reach "Any places you'd like to go before we head home Querido?" he'd ask just to make sure there wasn't any last minute stops that the werewolf wanted like the liquor store or whatever else.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.”Well, haven’t ya ever seen somethin’ so gorgeous it made your heart stop?” Virgil softly uttered in reply when the other decided to give him a hard time. Again. The day that Marcel didn’t tease him or give him a hard time was the day that he would start worrying about the man for another reason. Of course he would never hear him complain about him being shirtless or complain about anything else the man wanted to wear. Admittedly, he would look a bit weird in a dress but there no peep from there werewolf aside those smart a** comments. He was about to make one then but seeing him flex had his brain temporarily shutting down. Who would’ve thought that a shift of muscle like that would have affected him like that. The whistling and cat calls him had him quickly snapping out of it. He snorted and shook his head a bit at his antics, a brow quirking when the Hispanic decided to drag him into his little show. Any annoyance felt toward the group of women was eased away by the brief kiss. Looking was…innocent, he supposed. Touching was a different story, clearly. Virgil wouldn’t say that he was the jealous type. Protective of what was his was a better way of putting it. It would be safer and easier to take a cub from a momma grizzly than to take Marcel from him. ”Ain’t jealous, y’know.” He’d start as they were speeding away from the hot springs. ”Just greedy with your existence.” Selfishly so. He couldn’t be blamed for it though. After giving up looking for love several decades ago, he considered it to be a small miracle to have found Marcel. His head tilted to the side some at his bold claim that he would’ve broken an offender’s hand if they hit on him. There was no doubt in his mind that the guy wasn’t capable of breaking bones, had witnessed it for himself. Didn’t mean he wasn’t going to tease him though. ”Awuh, ya’d do that for lil’ ol’ me?” Virgil grinned at him like an excited pup. He was willing to dismiss any possible violence as long as there was a justified reason for it.

Virgil was well aware that he had problems. His problems probably had problems, but he became just a bit surprised himself when he found himself watching the mortal putting on his shirt once they were at their next destination. Such a mundane activity and there he was enjoying just how deft his fingers were as he buttoned it up. The curse of being hyper aware and observant perhaps. ”Take your time.” He had no problem keeping himself entertained. A few seconds after Marcel disappeared inside the store, he got out of the car and walked toward the rear end. While it hadn’t bothered him as much as it usually did, the need for nicotine was making itself known and he figured he might as well take the opportunity while he had it. He leaned against the car’s trunk after he took out a cigarette and lit it. His thoughts wandered while he smoked, a hand rubbing over the spot of his chest he’d pointed out to the veteran. He would keep his word and eventually go despite how much he didn’t want to. Though the reminder of foriegn objects being trapped in his body reminded him of the shard of wood in his hand. Fingernails of both hands turned black and claw-like before he started to dig into the back of his dominant hand. Much like with the arrow, the wood had broken into several pieces due to his earlier shifting, which turned out to be a pain in the a** to remove. He grumbled as he pulled them out and flicked them away. The end of his cigarette was dropped to the asphalt and stepped on as he turned to get back in the car, licking away blood from the wound and his fingers as he moved.

By the time Marcel returned, he was settled back in his seat with country music now playing over the radio. He could only tolerate sappy soft rock love songs for so long. His hands were back to their normal state as well aside from a healing cut on his right one. He glanced over at him as he opened the door to get in, paying no mind to the pains he went through to put the grocery bag out of his reach. ”Finally. I thought I was gunna die of old age.” A bad joke to make considering. He thought for a moment. They’d worked through the few bottles of alcohol he had in the cab of his truck, but there was still a few in his ice chest. The really good ones. In his opinion. ”Nah. I’m good.” He chuckled as he relaxed back and pulled down the sleeves of his shirt. After soaking in hot water for a while, he was starting to feel the slightest bit chilled now. ”Let’s get home, Speedy.”

( exit. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:52 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding he slowly took small breaths as he began to dry himself off with the towel but stopped when Sato said the blow dryer here was not a bad thing biting his own lip slightly and gently. "Will it burn my fur or skin if I go under it. I don't want to get any more burns " he said tenderly. Moving he thought for himself before he kept moving to Sato since he wanted to find out if the other was okay not because he wanted to use the blow dryer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 am
User Image

Sato holds the blow dryer and keeps it off to continue to listen to Ritsuka. "No, don't think it gets hot enough to leave burn marks" he responded. He thought the other looked dried off enough so he doesn't offer to use it on him."I'm done with it. So if you're ready we can head over to the locker room and put on clothes" he said before setting down the blow dryer.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:27 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to him as he took a deep breath before heading after him before following at him hearing that the blow dryer would not leave any burn marks he nodded tenderly."Alright, I just wanted to ask since I've had it happen to me that the blow dryer left a burn mark on my skin"he said tenderly. Holding the towel to himself as he trembled taking a deep breath glancing over a bit "YOu can lead the way Sato, i will follow as best as possible or you need me to hold onto you?" he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:30 am
User Image

Sato picks up his wooden bucket with both hands. "Sounds like a altered blow dryer...whelp you don't have to worry about that happening with us around" he reassures him. Started taking a few steps to the exit then answering his question. "You can hold on if you want to. Whatever you think is best in learning the way to the locker room" he answered. Careful in not swinging the bucket around as he resumed walking to their next destination.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:19 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking Rituska bite his own lip as he shifted slightly taking a few breaths "What would you like me to hold onto while you lead the way? Also what if it happens but not by someone here but someone else" he said tenderly. Biting his own lip he followed after the other letting his ears flicker as he moved gently letting his hand graze against the wall to make sure he was near the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image

Sato continued to walk with the bucket handle in his hands as he headed to their destination, the locker room. "I got it this time, you can hold onto your towel to keep it from fall down to the floor" he responded. He wasn't worried about his own towel because he isn't wearing his or anything for that matter. "Then I will defend you and stall until help comes or we get away" he answered the other question. Set down the wooden bucket onto one of benches after reaching the locker room then went into Jason's locker first to get the car keys.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka kept following after the other as he took small breaths before he kept feeling around a bit however he tilted his head when the other said he should just hold onto his own towel he bite his own lip nodding a bit. Calmly he held the towel close to himself shivering but still using one hand to graze against the wall to make sure he was going the right way as well feeling everything on the floor with his feet. Hearing him say he would defend him till help came he smiled gently "Thank you for saying you would defend me and stall till help came or we could get away. I just don't want you to get hurt because of me Sato but still thank you. I just wanted to ask since i didn't want to seem blunt or to needy wanting to help with everything" he said softly. Walking he stopped feeling the benches on his legs so he moved to get his items from the locker before sitting down. Hearing two locker door open making him figure it was their own locker being opened and than as well the adults locker being opened to get whatever Sato needed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't let a friend down when they are in trouble like some people" Sato mumbles the last three words. Opening up their lockers also, "I've encountered blunt or needy and you don't seem like neither of them" he said as he gets the car keys out of Jason's locker after searching for it a bit. He closes the locker afterwards then starts changing into his clothes. "What do you think of nicknames?" he asked him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka let his ears flicker before he moved gently to slip the robe on since that was all he had for right now till they got the rest of his cloths from the location he hide them at. Biting his own lip he moved his head in the direction he heard Sato speaking standing up so that way sato could get dressed and changed while he held himself with the robe. "Thank you for saying that I am not blunt or needy, and I understand that some people are like that which is why I don't want you thinking I am like that for some reason. So thank you Sato and I will never let a friend down either, rather have them escape than them getting hurt a well" he said tenderly.Listening to the rest and the question about nicknames he took a deep breath as he blinked softly "Nicknames are okay are long as they aren't the mean ones or the ones that hurt people. But sweet and good ones are okay with me. What about you?" he said

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:38 pm
User Image

Sato closed the locker once he had emptied it out. "A duo that has each other's back" he commented. Straighten out his clothes a bit after putting them on, "As long they don't have anything to do with rabbits or bunnies or the word 'cute' in any way" he answered then he picks up the wooden bucket. "Ready to head to the car for our nap while we wait for the adults to finish soaking?" he asked ready to leave the locker room.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:06 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Blinking he waited for the other as he took a few breaths as he tilted his head but he understood what he meant by the duo that has each other's back. Tenderly he stood up and nodded gently as he took a deep breath "Okay, I will make sure the nicknames don't have any of those words in them. I will make sure not to add that there"he said tenderly as he took a few breaths. Blinking as he thought for a little bit wondering if it was safe enough while he nodded "I am ready to go to the car for a nap as long as you are ready and you think its safe. Will they only be soaking or something else?" he asked gently as well curiously.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff