Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

Sato wondered what kind of nickname Ritsuka will come up with and he will think of a nickname to call him. "Jason believes it will be safe and I trust his decisions for the most part because we get to lock the doors once we're inside. I don't know, but I'm really trying not to listen in" he answered. "Want to hold my hand while we walk to the car?" he offered.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:51 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Letting his ears flicker softly and gently to get a bearing as to where Sato was before he found where the voice was coming from moving over to him while he listened. He was still thinking of a nickname for the other that wouldn't involve any of the words he was told not to add. Hearing him say how he trusted Jason he nodded blinking while he took his hand softly while he took a deep breath "Sure, I will hold your hand and will it help if the doors are locked? it's rude to listen in right?" he asked gently as well curiously.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 am
User Image

Sato wrapped his arm around the wooden bucket to carry it that way. He holds one of Ritsuka's hand after the offer was accepted. "Why, yes it will because that way no one can enter the car easily" he answered as he started walking. "Yes, yes it is rude. They may be talking about some very mature stuff we don't need to know about" he responded as they approach the exit.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing him explain that the doors will be locked and that way they could be safe as he nodded gently as he took a small breath as he tilted his head a bit. "As long as the doors are closed than I will feel more safe" he said tenderly. Walking as he held onto his hand letting his ears flicker gently and softly tilting his head a bit "Oh,I see so its rude to listen in on adult conversations in any kind of way. Thank you for explaining it all to me" he said tenderly

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image

Sato held back a yawn then he smiles a little, "I feel the same way" he said softly. "Yeah, until they need you as a witness for legal and court reasons. Although most are unaware of how loud they are or do that in front of children on purpose" he said they exit the building and head for the car.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:58 pm

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka walked with him as he took small breaths as he blinked gently while he thought to himself however he heard him talk about why some adults talk and do as he looked over tilting his head a bit. "Do you think that that is what Jason and John were doing? They need us to be witness for something or no? Do they want to be loud or not mean it " he asked gently. Walking with him as they headed to the car with him enjoying the time with the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image

"Its complicated and no I don't think they won't us to witness to them being romantic to each other" Sato replied as they approach the car. "Hold on a moment. I need to unlock the doors so we can get in" he said giving the other a heads up to stop walking. Gets out the car key then unlocks the front door. After opening that door he presses a button to unlock the other doors. "Get on in. The back doors are unlocked" he tells Ritsuka then closes the front door.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka nodded to what Sato said to show he understood and that is why he asked that question since he wanted to make sure he didn't get the wrong idea in any way.Calmly he thought for a bit before he looked down gently thinking again but he stopped when they got to the car and hearing Sato to give him some time to get the doors open. "Alright, I will wait" he spoke smiling gently as he relaxed a bit before he let his ears flicker while he waited holding the robe close to himself. SHivering he jumped when the other had told him he could go in as he nodded softly "Okay, thank you sato" Ritsuka spoke stepping into the car before leaving more room for Sato as he moved waiting for him to come in before he could curl up and take a nap with the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:34 am
User Image

Sato walks to the back of the car and opens up the trunk to put the wooden bucket in there. Carefully closes the trunk afterwards and makes sure it is closed. He joins Ritsuka joins inside the car, "You're welcome" he said smiling a little. Reaching to the driver's door he press the button to lock all the doors. Sat back in his seat afterwards, "Now that the doors are locked, You can resting" he said to him softly.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:29 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing the other moving around he wondered what he was doing and when he would come into the car with him that he blinked when he heard the trunk open and closed that he jumped a bit. Softly he hearing him say the doors were closed and he could get some sleep that Ritsuka blinked glancing to the other softly "I see, are you going to get some rest as well? Are you going to rest with me?"he said tenderly wondering if he would be able to cuddle with the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 am
User Image

Sato looks over to Ritsuka feeling like the other was looking in his direction. "Yeah, that is my intention" he answered. "Plus I've told Jason how to many knocks to do for that very reason" he informed him. "Let's relax and drift off to a peaceful nap".
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:59 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked gently as he took small breaths listening to him explain it was his intention to nap as well before he moved gently tilting his head a bit. Hearing him explain that Jason would knock to let them know that they were here at the car before he bite the inside of his cheek tenderly. Slowly he moved curling up against the other before he doze off quickly which in turn made him turn to his kitten form. While he was in that form he curled up into the robe as well Sato that he felt content and relaxed that he was sleeping some what peacefully with the other that a small pink tint covered his cheeks as how close he was to the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:12 am
User Image

Sato watches the other to see in what manner he will be sleeping in. "He deserves a good nap" he thought after the other doze off. Rested his head back on the seat and smiles softly seeing how peaceful Ritsuka is sleeping then he doze off as well after a couple of minutes has passed.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:28 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept as he took small breaths his small form rising up and down but he slept, completely content near Sato that he purred ever so softly. Slowly hearing the other had dozed off as well cause of his breathing Rituska curled into him more not wanting to stay close to him and not lose the other in any form.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image

Sato breathed in and out slowly after slipping into a light sleep. His head remained on the back rest of the seat for now. Ears droop down some, but they would sprung up again if there were any loud sounds nearby.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas