Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image

Sato was stirred out of his sleep, but the exhaustion of today had kicked in this second attempt at resting. So he slipped into sleep a little further that he started to experience a dream. His body had completely relaxed and his head leaning against the back of the seat.

((OOC: That's it for Sato since he will be sleeping until the two adults return to the car))
Timekeys
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:08 am
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John, formerly known as Fenix, smiled back at Jason when he felt him smiling at him. Smiling back just as brightly when he saw the other's smile there. He loved seeing him smile. He could tell this to the depths of his core. His gaze moving back ahead as Jason followed him into the next room and to where the hot springs bath was. The steam felt refreshing. The room smelled relaxing and wonderful. The heat from the water itself had a calming allure to it. As if the water itself was saying climb in the water's fine. You'll feel like heaven once you enter it. He felt his thoughts shifting to the other two of their family and he hoped they were having a good time bonding. As well as getting the rest they also seemed to need. His gaze looking around the room with the hot springs water and he saw him slide into it. Grinning brightly and answered him.

"Gladly will join you. The water looks fine and I can't wait to use it after hearing about it from you and Sato both."

Even as he was stating this he was climbing into the water. A moan of delight and joy at the feeling of it hitting his skin left his lips. Sliding down to sit beside him. nodding his head in agreement the entire time to using the heat to enjoy themselves and relax. As well as that he was very much having a relaxing and enjoyable day. His smile was joyful, delight filled and enjoyment riddled as he turned his gaze to him. He felt like the entire hot springs adventure had already been on a high note so he could only wonder how Jason planned to top that off. Sinking down up to his shoulders as a sigh of relief and calming joy left his lips.

"This entire event of the hot springs has been positively wonderful. I was glad to get to spend time with our new family members. with you. The hot springs are as heavenly and relaxing as you said. Thank you for bringing me here with you too."

He said with a relaxed and calming tone. A few minutes of silence had passed while Jason was thinking and he heard him moving. His eyes were closed for a few minutes until he heard Jason speak again. Opening his eyes and glancing to Jason after he heard him talking. Sitting up some and nodding his head in understanding. Yeah. Neither of those options sounded good. Neither the heat sickness nor the other two thinking they had abandoned them in any way. They definitely didn't need to think that because they were family. They would never be abandoned and his gut instincts told him that he wouldn't have wanted to feel that way either. His instincts and feelings didn't want either of the other two to feel abandoned.

"Yeah. I agree. Especially don't want our family members thinking they were abandoned in any way. I wouldn't want that for any of us either. I'm sure they'll be fine for a little bit though while we relax and enjoy the baths. I'm glad we all have each other Jason."

He replied even as he felt Jason's arms wrap around him. Leaning into him more and resting his head on the other man's shoulder. Snuggling in closer and lifting his head to place a gentle kiss on the other man's cheek. He relaxed even further into the water. His muscles relaxing and the tension fading from them more and more with each passing second. The heat was calming inside and out in ways that he hadn't even known a soak in hot water could do. He imagined it was the magic of the hot springs he heard about at work.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:46 am
-
OOC: -

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              Place: Hot Springs
                                                              Company: Ruel
                                                              Status: Healthy, content, happy
                                                              Theme: Constellations

The nekojin smiled to Ruel when he saw his friend look at him. Then Damen calmly enjoyed the spring after that one unhappy instance with water in his ear. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed over all. The warm water enveloped the feline and it felt good. Like soaking in a warm bath but even better. After a moment he closed his eyes and leaned back while a soft purring sounded from his throat as he allowed the warm water to calm him. There was still a lot they could talk about, get to know each other better, but it would seem Ruel preferred silence, so Damen respected his wishes, though he started nodding off a bit at times.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
Ruel bit his bottom lip a bit and frowning quite a bit also. "Too much time has passed by. Ugh! What the heck am I supposed to say. Don't want to ruin the mood by say any old thing I would with someone I know for a long time" he thought looking down at the water. Rubs one of his horns with one of his wet hands while thinking some more. Hadn't noticed what else the other was doing in meantime. Stops once a question comes to mind, "Um, if you don't mind me asking! What are your expectations for this friendship of ours? Like how deep do you want it to be, Damen?" he asked loudly at first by accident then lowered back to normal level. Lowers himself some into the water until it was just his head showing feeling embarrassed by the mistake he made with his inside voice.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:08 am
-

User Image

Damen's ears perked suddenly when he heard the raised voice of his companion. The feline had been nodding off a bit and blinked a few times before he looked at Ruel, his head tilted slightly. But then he straightened up a bit as he thought about the question. But then he chuckled a bit and smiled at Ruel. "Well we really only just met. I can't expect to much yet right away. Though I would like it a lot if we could get closer and get to know each other some more. After that, who knows what the future brings. You are an interesting man, Ruel." he replied after pondering it for a while. "What about you?" he then asked. It was a curious question.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am
User Image
Ruel felt quite a bit relieved by his friend's reaction after the question had been asked. Let's out a quiet sigh of relief and listens to the other response. Sat up some to just the shoulders were showing above the water surface. "Interesting? Interesting how?" he asked. "Hmm, I want us to be very good or close friends" he said meekly. "So, is there a topic you don't want to talk about?" he asked him to be cautious for future conversations. Didn't want to make any mistakes like the other friendship.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 am
-

User Image

"Interesting as in I never met you before I came to the university. Where you are from, what tribe you are, what you want in life. That said, I do hope we will be friends for a long time to come even if there is nothing more to learn about one another. Close friends would be great, though I know that is not something we can control." Damen replied and smiled. When Ruel replied to the returned question, the feline listened calmly but shook his head when they asked the next. "Not really. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Though most my life revolves around reading the stars and some premonitions. I don't control the bigger premonitions though, they just happen.

Still it is not something I would shun to talk about if you had any questions about it."
                                                              Damen explained it carefully, not wanting the other to feel uncertain in what they could and could not do. The demon was quite easy going really. He just had a shorter fuse than most. "While we are on that topic though, what about you? Anything I should not pry about?" he then asked again in turn. Ruel showed the respect to inquire and to be fair, the feline saw the wisdom in it. So easily were friendships, especially newly forged, broken by something others rather avoided to be reminded or talk about. Damen, too, would like to preserve this friendship.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:49 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing how the other was acting in the hot springs Jason smiled slightly laughing a bit when he heard the moan that he just watched him that his answer just made him smile a bit more."Well I am very happy to hear that you will join me in this water and as well taking it in to enjoy yourself and relax. Well i only heard of it but this is the first time I am experiencing it just as much as you are" he spoke.Watching him sit next to him before sinking future into the water that Jason tilted his head wondering why he was doing that or was this his way of getting a full body relief, either way he was okay with it since he could see that John was content and calm which he had missed seeing for so long that he could see the other's gears turning in regards as to how he was going to top it all off afterwards. Hearing what he said about the hot spring event that he reached over to stroke his cheek tenderly with just his fingertips "Well I am very thrilled to have brought my whole family here with me so we could all spend time together and each of us bond in our own ways and time as we need. I wouldn't have wanted to come here alone and be the third wheel between those two. I would have always ended up bring you here because I know how much you enjoyed the heat as well a chance to relax as well" he said tenderly before kissing his temple gently. Seeing that he was dozing off he would let him sleep but not for to long since he didn't want the other getting heat sickness while it gave him some time to think things throught that he slowly began to speak about his concerns about heat sickness but the two smaller males in the car as well that he could than feel John wake up. Looking down to the other he gave him a soft nuzzle thought he could tell the other was worried about the other two just as much as he was that Jason listened to him explain as well agree with what he said. Smiling he leaned down and kissed his temple wrapping his arm around him as well than John snuggle into him more that he blushed from the cheek that it almost made his head fully spin and it would only make him sink into the hot springs and get sick. "Well than we will soak for a little bit and once we are all relaxed and the tension all gone that we will get out and go to the two. I know they will be alright, I am just worried that the voices will keep Sato from sleeping and it will worry Ritsuka as well , that is my biggest fear and worry. I am really glad that we have each other too John, I really am " he spoke gently. Letting the other rest just as much as he was relaxing and feeling all the tension going away. He really did feel all the tension fading away that he wanted to do all he could to make sure he could top it off when they got home thought Jason was worried he might not be able to or it wouldn't work out.

Genkawolf
OOC: That will be it for Ritsuka as well this the two adults return to the car.

TimeKeys
ooc: how you been sweetie, and you get the other one for zayne and Shijo?

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept as he took small breaths staying close to the other listening to his breathing slowly getting tuned into Sato's breathing and heartbeat that he knew the other was okay and asleep. Sleeping with the other as he held onto him gently shivering but he slept the robe covering them both.in some way, Ritsuka fully since he was in his neko form.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image
"Have you met anyone like me before?" Ruel asked a follow up question. "You could never really know a person no matter how much time you spend with them" he said and he was speaking from experience. "Getting to know things that other people solemnly know or a secret could possibly bring people closer" he thought smiling a little. "Has anyone ever tried to prevent a premonition from coming to true?" he asked him. "Ah, well. The things that I hate, father, and siblings are topics that are off-limits. Also birthplace since I'm not allowed to talk about that private island" he answered Damen.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:49 am
-

User Image

"I have not." Damen replied to Ruel's question and shook his head. "You are the first I meet anything like you." the feline admitted. Though he did not repeat that question to Ruel as he was well aware his kind, the nekojin, aren't exactly rare around the world. Almost without a doubt did the other see people like Damen. Though he tilted his head as his ear twitched curiously when he heard Ruel speak about not knowing. "First time I hear that one. But you might be correct." Damen replied and smiled.

The smile turned into a chuckle when he heard the next question. "Almost every time the premonition is not what they wanted to hear. I even had a few threaten me for given bad ones. However I do not command the stars, they merely share their messages and secrets with me." the nekojin explained. "I'm not in the charlatan business where the 'prophet' tells people just what they want to hear. I only speak truths." The feline sighed as he remembered some of those.

There had been times where he actually had to leave quick to avoid threats on his life being made into reality. Gladly he accepted the distraction now given by Ruel as he explained what he rather didn't speak of. "No questions about your past, I got it." the feline said and smiled a bit to Ruel. He didn't need to know their past to be friends after all, it had just been idle curiosity.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:29 am
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John, formerly known as Fenix, was really enjoying the sight of Jason's smile. The residual sound of his laughter as it echoed outwards around them. The feeling of the water on his aching muscles and bones was heavenly. So heavenly a soft sighed moan of relief and delight left his lips. Softer than before and barely audible. The smile planted on his lips only stayed and grew even bigger as he heard Jason's own enjoyment of the water. His smile not going anywhere anytime soon between the water, the serenity of this place, and their mutual enjoyment of these wonderful hot springs. The conversation between them was only more reason to smile. He watched the other warmly and happily as he heard this was his first time experiencing them personally himself but he was enjoying the relaxation and experience as well. Letting out a soft hmm noise due to being content.

"I'm really glad we could experience this together and that Sato brought it up."

He agreed while practically melting into the waters. Still continuing to listen to Jason. A light flush of happiness and love hitting his cheekbones when he was given the kiss on the temple . Now and then dozing off from sheer delight but he woke up each time soon after. A blissful smile on his face from everything. The bubbling, steaming delightful sloshing of the water now and then along with the healing therapeutic nature of the heat upon muscles, inside and out, were doing wonders not just on himself but on Jason as well. Glancing to the other man as he mentioned their family and finally responded to that. He'd been enjoying the bliss of the area around them.

"I get you. I agree. Very thrilled we could all enjoy this."

He said in a clearly blissed out way. A goofy smile on his lips as he excitedly nodded to confirm the comment about enjoying the heat. He rally did. Smiling back at him and at the second kiss to his temple he lifted up and kissed Jason's cheek back. Once then twice before settling down into the water against the other. He was really enjoying the snuggling and the divine heat of these hot springs. The conversation intermittent with the almost romantic and calming serenity of the atmosphere around them just added to the wonderfulness of this. He sank in just a bit more. Up to the shoulders but nothing further. Noting the others close gaze on him and unconsciously reacted to the cautionary feeling he got for it. Happily smiling while the other expressed their plans. Made a lot of sense to him and he thoroughly agreed. He hoped that Sato was able to sleep and the voices of passerby's didn't bother or worry either of them.

"I agree with the plans and your concerns for our family. I really hope that Sato and Ritsuka are getting some comfortable rest. We won't leave them too long. Just long enough to thoroughly enjoy this blissful serenity, the both of us, and then dry off, change, and go back to them. I'm in heaven right now. I'm sure this is how they felt too while enjoying this...peaceful, blissful, relaxed, and more."

He responded to Jason's concerns with agreements and his own thoughts there. Musing and genuinely hoping their sibling like friends and family had also enjoyed this place thoroughly. Even he, who had been in a coma so long, could see why these were such miracles to those who bathed within them. See why this place had such a high and valuable reputation to those who went there and by word of mouth to those seeking such natural healing remedies. Was somehow mystical while realistic all at the same time. He felt the relaxation through every part of his body. He would be ready to go anytime Jason was but for now he would enjoy the relaxation and rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked down to the other as he took a small breath as he thought to himself a bit before he shifted gently but he could see that the other was content and he was enjoying himself just as much that he just tilted his head a bit. Still deep down Jason was thrilled about the fact that the other wanted this just as much as he did and that they were enjoying their time as a family also, which made him wonder all the more that if he would ever want to adopt kids or would he feel more comfortable adopt Sato and Ritsuak as their own kids and co-parent with him in some way. "Well John if you disagree with anything that I say please feel free to tell me right away no matter if its bad or good. I want you to be able to be yourself and have your own opinion and state of mind in everything and any matter. We are family and I want you to be happy here with me always." he said tenderly as he moved a bit before resting his head tenderly on the other's head a bit thinking slightly and gently. "I am very happy to hear that you are feeling like you are in Heaven and enjoying yourself here because that is the goal. We all need a day for ourselves just to enjoy ourselves and time with the family. Thought I am sure they felt this way as well thought I think we can ask them when we get to the car, if they are sleeping when we get there than we can ask them when they wake and get better. If they are still asleep when we get home than we need to carry them into the house and let them sleep the whole time. I will carry you as well if you get tiered and fall asleep in the car, sounds okay with that"he said tenderly kissing his head gently as he moved to turn the heat down on this one for a little bit since he was starting to get a little light headed thought he was unsure if John wanted that as well. "Do you want me to turn the heat down a bit or is it okay? I am just getting light headed and figured that if the heat is gone a bit i wont feel this way. if you aren't than I will get out and let my head get back together" he said honestly waiting for an answer.

TimeKeys
ooc: how you been sweetie, and you get the other one for zayne and Shijo?

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image
"Not surprising because goat demons aren't so commonplace as they used to be. You know when humans thought of demons in the past they would think of the species I come from" Ruel said in disdain and left it as that so he doesn't go into a rant about humans, the race he hates so much. "Don't know if it would be safe to bluntly reveal that part of me" he thought to himself. "I'm about as far removed from goat demons as you can get" he said and he never thought he really befitted from his own appearance. when the other talked more about himself, he wondered what sort of detailed experiences the other may have went through. "Mostly before college which is what we've been doing so far" he said to clarify on far back in the past is okay in being asked about.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:45 pm
-

User Image

Status: Relaxing with Ruel

Damen tilted his head slightly when he heard the tone of Ruel's voice when they spoke about humans, his ears perking. If they disliked humans so much it was odd they would go to a school that was certain to have several. Yet the feline didn't ask, since his friend didn't seem to like talking about his past either. Hearing what they could discuss Damen nodded. So it would seem college time was safe to ask about. "I see, feel free to tell me what you wouldn't mind sharing." the nekojin said and smiled. It was fine if they preferred to share little. It was not a must for a friendship after all. Damen sighed a bit as he relaxed some more and leaned back in the warm water and closed his eyes again for a moment, though his ears remained moving slightly. The scent that spread even without them adding scents was calming in general. The feline opened his eyes and looked around. It was odd a little. But his curiosity was quickly answered when he spotted one of the air refreshers above the door. It made sense he guessed.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:13 am
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

John, formerly known as Fenix, looked up when he felt Jason looking down at him. A content, relaxed and comfortable expression on his face. Happiness and enjoyment of both the hot springs and the company in them with him evident upon every inch of John's face. Showed through every inch of his body and the comfortable relaxation from the hot springs itself flowed through every fiber of his being. His aches and pains seemingly having melted away. His own body felt light as air. He was enjoying both the silence and the times that Jason spoke to him and they held conversations equally. Every bit of this moment was a delight for many, many reasons. Even the times where Jason was lost in thoughts and simply comfortably enjoying his time with him were pleasing. The soft smile on his face conveyed many things including all of those and more. Hearing Jason speaking again he focused his growing sleepy from relaxation mind to focus on what the older man was saying. Contemplating it, processing it and then responding to it so that the other knew he was listening.

"I will Jason. I will let you know if I disagree with something you say. I'll let you know when I agree too. Whether I'm disagreeing or agreeing...or if its good or bad I'll let you know right away if I don't agree with something."

As he stated this words he moved his head enough for Jason to see that his eyes and his expression showed both understanding and promise of this. He was being honest and understood what the other was asking of him. Once he had done that he smiled even more and wasn't done speaking at the moment.

"I know all of those things Jason. Even if I can't remember so much I know those things and promise you that you don't have to worry. I have family and I'm happy here with you. Happy always and with the other two members of our family. You don't have to worry...I'll make sure you know I'm happy and when I'm not. So please do the same with me in return."

He finished up his comments from earlier. Shifting his head back down and smiling still. Letting out a sigh of contentment, relaxation and bliss. His sigh indicating everything his entire body language, posture and demeanors from earlier had. That smile never leaving his face as his eyes went back to lazing. Half open and half closed while he happily enjoyed this time. This conversation and this rejuvenating healing hot springs. The hot springs were heaven. Heavenly bliss. He felt it through every fiber of his being, inside and out, through parts of him he had yet to remember. The heat and warmth here was heavenly. He soon felt Jason's head resting tenderly upon his. His heart raced in delight and happiness. His joy having leveled up from something as simply and minor as that. Listening yet again to Jason while he spoke again.

"Goals were achieved to maximum potential. I agree to everything you just said Jason. I will let you know if I get tired and fall asleep or need help inside. I'll help you carry them inside. Unless I'm asleep of course then might need to be awakened so I can help do that. hahahahaha."

He ended his responses in a joke. Yet had made sure he had stated a serious response to the comments prior. Answering both jason's personal reflections and comments he had expressed before as well as the ones about once they got home. He hoped that Jason realized the last part was a joke or attempt at humor. He wasn't even sure if he was usually someone that made jokes or not. He just felt on cloud nine and higher. He instinctively leaned into the gentle, tender kisses upon his head. Sitting up and looking at Jason when he spoke and processed the others question.

"The heat was alright for me. Is that normal for me? To be alright with the heat when others wouldn't be?"

He genuinely inquiried before hearing the other was lightheaded. To be honest the heat was not making him light headed but if it was doing that to Jason they probably needed to get out and get dried off. Get dressed to go. Despite he wasn't affected by the heat...he was getting rather tired. His gaze looking at Jason in concern hearing he was getting lightheaded. Relief hit his gazed the other would be alright if the heat went down. So while he was enjoying this immensely he was worried about that passing out thing he had heard could happen here. He had thoroughly enjoyed the hot springs. Giving the other a warm smile and hugged onto Jason. Placing a kiss upon his cheek and then his lips before answering him.

"We can get out. I would rather you not pass out and I am thoroughly relaxed throughout all of my body. Let's get dried off. Dressed. Then head back home with our other family members. I had a wonderful, blissfully relaxing, and genuinely wonderful time tonight. I'm ready to go if you are."

He stated honestly after Jason had waited for his answer. Kissing him right on the lips and standing up in the waters. Offering his hand to Jason, both to help him up and to hold it, so they could get out of the hot springs. He wanted to make sure that Jason, who was light headed at the moment, would have an extra hand on the way out. More pure and romantically than that...he wanted to hold the hand of the man he loved without question. Who he was sure loved him back just as much so.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff