Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:59 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked to the other but he smiled gently glad the other would be comfortable with telling him if something was wrong with him or if he disagreed with something ,which at times Jason really didn't want the other to agree with him on certain things he needed that stubbornness from someone. Calmly he watched the other in the water as he rubbed his head gently and softly tilting his head a bit that Jason smiled when he said that he would make him happy as well that he leaned over and kissed his cheek a bit. "I would always tell you if I am unhappy or happy, i can do that for you I promise since I want us to have an open and honest relationship always. Thought its quiet alright if you disagree with me at time since no relationship is perfect , so if you disagree good I like a little stubbornness" he said tenderly. Tenderly he thought for a bit as he shifted leaning back against his hands a bit to think while he kept watching the other slightly tilting his head a bit and gently "Well even if you fall asleep in the car I can always carry you inside as well, will have to be after I care the two boys in the house but I will come get you and carry you as well. I wouldn't want to wake you from your sleep and ruin your dreams" he said gently.He could hear that the other wanted to make him laugh which he found amusing and he smiled gently and softly that he tilted his head a bit when the he was asked if its normal for him to be affected by the heat or not and it made him wonder if he should tell him or not. Its not like the heat bothered him it just he couldn't stay in longer like John could that he rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Well the heat never really bothered you, thought now I am not sure since things have changed and we don't know what you can and can't do any more. The heat never bothered you since you were fire and you liked the heat always" he said tenderly. He could see that the other was getting tiered and he wondered if the other would fall asleep in the car just like the other two possibly have while they were finishing up. Jason didn't want to rush the other into finishing if he wasn't ready at all, that he moved a bit before hugging the other back kissing his cheek a bit before kissing the other back when he was kissed."John if you want to enjoy the hot springs more than go ahead and enjoy it.I can go ahead and change and wait for you in the locker room till you are ready" he spoke tenderly. moving to stand up he took a few breaths that he stretched before taking the other's hand gently using it to get up that he relaxed a bit while he held his hand gently. Moving slowly so he wouldn't get to dizzy or worse and pass out thought right now he was okay since the heat was not to bad while they walked that he looked to him gently."Alright we can go get ready and go home with our family. If needed we can do things like this as often as needed, I can even have a steam bath installed into the house and you can take baths like that as often as you like, but that has to be up to you. Thought I might have to remodel the house a little bit more to make sure everyone has room and things that they like as well" he said tenderly.

TimeKeys
ooc:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:02 am
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John, formerly known as Fenix, happily enjoyed the conversation with Jason. The water was nice. The company was nicer. The atmosphere was pleasant. The enjoyment of the conversation was clearly mutual as he saw Jason's smile and gladness at his genuine response. The other was as happy with his answers as he was with honestly providing them. The calmness of both the conversation and the scene was relaxing even as they were nearing getting dried off and dressed to leave. He leaned into the kiss on his cheek before turning his head and kissing him back on the cheek. A happy sound leaving his lips at the response that Jason had for him. Clearly happy, himself as Jason had been with his response, with Jason's response to him as well. Watching him thinking and smiled warmly at him as he too was watched by the other. Grinning even more at this.

"Sounds like a plan then for the what ifs and as we get home."

He said in a gentle tone even as he clearly was laughing at the others amusing and wonderful response to if he fell asleep too. A light happy blush on his cheeks as well. He looked lively and amused but he was also wondering about how the other was doing. Even as the conversation continued he waited for the answer in order to know more about himself and how Jason himself was doing. He was genuinely concerned the other looked close to passing out and he had thoroughly enjoyed his time in the hot springs so was more than ready to leave. Hearing the others words about the heat never bothering him caused him to look relieved and delighted. Genuinely happy to learn something else about him and get confirmation to a gut instinct he was having anyways at the moment about their time here. Nodding his head in understanding and agreement.

Hugging Jason even more as he hugged him back twice over. A contented and happy sound escaping his lips right then. Thoroughly enjoying the cheek kiss that led into them actually kissing and kissing back when returned. He stood up tall and shook his head. A bright smile one his face as he waited while Jason stretched out before taking ahold of his hand. Holding his hand and moving slowly with him to get out of the water. Keeping an eye on the other while he rode out what looked to be a dizzy or light headed spell. Step by step they made their way out of the waters and towards the walking area nearby. His eyes shined in relief as they headed back in the direction they came from little by little. As they were leaving the steam and heat of the hot springs themselves he could see Jason's coloring and status improving the further from the heat and steam filled hot springs bath areas they went.

"I understand. Thanks for the offer but I have enjoyed them enough and ready to go with you to get dressed and to go home with our family for the night."

He responded to Jason after a minute or two in response to his offer. Gently shaking his head as further indication he was declining that offer. Walking side by side with jason they were soon approaching the locker rooms area and his gaze yet again cast to Jason to check on how he was doing. The dizziness and sluggish movements of jason that had been dominant for the past few minutes seemed to be leaving little by little. Relief subtly flowed through him more and he continued to walk with his boyfriend. He was genuinely glad the others stability had returned and he looked less about to pass out then before. Nodding his head in excitement and agreement at the others next words. Both about getting ready and going home, which he had stated just moments before Jason confirmed it, and the other mentioning about possibly having a steam bath created in their home.

"That sounds wonderful. I would like that. I'm sure the other two would also. You could enjoy the benefits of a steam bath in the house too. I would love to take hot bahts as often as I like especially with you there."

he said in excited delight and joy. Not only that...that kind of steam bath in the house would be wonderful for ALL of them. They could all make use of such a thing after a long day of work or school. Not just him for enjoying the heat of it anytime he needed or wanted. Or for his current needs and well beings. Eyes shining as he imagined the things he nodded again at the final words about getting their house remodeled to be even bigger to fit all of them comfortably. To give everyone in their family a room. As well as places or things that they liked and enjoyed as well. Once they arrived at their locker and their stuff was out he began drying off.

"I think that is a wonderful idea Jason. Getting the house remodeled and extended out to become even more of a family home than before. A place every single one of us can feel at home and enjoy after a long day of work or school. A room for everyone and a place for things everyone likes. You are a great guy and our family already has a wonderful home...additions to make it even more a home for us all is a brilliant idea. I can't wait to see what you come up with for that."

He stated in a lively and energetic tone. Stripping out of the wet towel and drying off the rest of the way. His gaze now and then checking to make sure Jason was still doing better and alright after starting to overheat in the hot springs. So far he was and that was a relief. He finished dressing after a minute or so longer. Put his shoes on and used the brush in their toiletry bag to start smoothing out some of the wet strands of hair that were damp but already strangely mostly dry for the most part. His gaze moving to see where Jason was in getting changed.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:08 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason held onto the other’s hand gently as he listened to him before taking a small breath just thinking but he was glad the other enjoyed himself even if it was just for a short while thought he seemed happy which is what mattered to him, he wanted his whole family to enjoy themselves in any way possible. Calmly he tilted his head gently but he had noticed that the other was worried about him since they were in here so long that he gave his hand a light squeeze tilting his head gently, ”I really do not mind carrying you inside John, besides you all look exhausted so thus if needed you can sleep and I can get everyone inside to sleep, thus it will make me sleep better as well. Please know I am okay with all the heat once we get away from it. I am perfectly okay right now no more worrying or you will create more wrinkles on your face”he said tenderly. Still he could also tell that the other was happy with the response in regards with how he was able to handle the heat that he tilted his head before hugging him gently while they walked tilting his head gently before kissing his head gently just watching him gently however he did notice that the other was still worried that he might pass out or slip because of the heat which made him just happy knowing someone else cared about his well being. ”ALright, just wanted to give you the offer since I don’t want to take away anything that makes you feel happy or feel contant. I really wouldn’t want to talk that away from you in any way possible. You and the two boys are my world and I will do all I can to give you what you want”he said gently.

Once they got to the locker room he began to get dressed and than seeing that John had relaxed a bit because his own condition had gotten better than he knew that John was okay and stable enough to worry about himself that he did speak up his own opinion about adding a steam bath in the house for everyone to use thought he was worried still. He knew John was okay with it but would Sato and Ritsuka be okay with it or not that he bite his own lip gently taking a few breaths ”Well I hope that Sato and Ritsuka will like the idea of a steam bath in the house just as much as you. I wouldn’t want to build something that only two would want, rather us all enjoy it in every way possible. Thought I think the bath I have now just bubbles and some what gives a small massage when you like but that is about it. I will ask the boys when i can when its safe and they are awake” he spoke as he finished getting dressed after he was dried off fully and the cloths wouldn’t sick or make water stains on his back or any of his cloths. Waiting for the other to finish getting dressed that he gave his opinion about expanding the house into making it comfortable for everyone that he leaned against the locker but he noticed the other’s gaze on him from time to time that he took a few breaths just thinking to himself a bit.

”Well I do hope that Sato and Ritsuka like the idea too, I really just want you to have a good home and a wonderful life no matter what is going on. I just worry that I will be putting my heart and effort into all this and get the house done to what everyone wants and than everyone leaves or doesn’t like in later on. I am just really worried that will happen and I’m just going to end up alone again and being told by my parents that I got my hopes up to high again to only have them destroyed and I should have learned from them. Sorry I am rambling when I should be quiet so you can enjoy the quiet and getting ready to go home. I will be quiet”he spoke leaning against the locker still going quiet before looking over and around just to keep himself distracted and so John could get changed. He did think about Sato and Ritsuka wondering if the two were okay in the car on their own and if they were sleeping as well. Biting his bottom lip he looked down to the floor and his shoes just thinking mostly negative things now.

TimeKeys
ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:21 pm
User Image
"Sure thing" Ruel replied. He got up out of the spot he was at then went over to the hot spring Damen was in and sat across from him. He got closer in so he could lower the volume of his voice, but don't have to get too close physically. "I wonder if this teaching job was really worth giving up tenure" he ponders out loud. "Is there any sort of place you would like to visit in this town?" he asked him. He didn't mind scent waffling in the room since it hasn't overwhelmed his sense of smell yet. "How much beer or wine can you handle, Damen?" he asked because he thought they could be drinking buddies.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:11 am
-
OOC: -

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              Place: Hot Springs
                                                              Company: Ruel
                                                              Status: Relaxing with Ruel
                                                              Theme: Constellations

Damen's ears twitched a bit when he heard the sound of minor splashes and his gaze went from the air freshener above the door to his current companion and his friend Ruel. It only took him a split second to determine that the other had been the source of the splashing sound and he smiled a bit when they joined him in the same spring. This did make conversation a lot easier. "I don't know, since this is my first teaching job at an actual school. Before this all I just taught people around the globe during my travels." the nekojin replied, his voice calm and mild.

"A lot of teaching experience, but not exactly university experience." Damen admitted. He wasn't sure if he ever told his friend that his teaching jobs had always been out in the open. Though he was mildly surprised when their conversation took quite a turn from schooling to drinking. The feline chuckled softly and smiled. "What an odd turn. But I like to think I hold my alcohol very well my friend. As for visiting places in this town, I'd love to see more of the forest surrounding that mysterious mansion. It's probably nothing but I am curious after hearing certain...rumors. That said I wouldn't turn down visiting a few bars either." he replied with a smile to what he would like to visit. "What about you Ruel? any place you'd like to go?" he asked curiously in turn.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image
Ruel would like to travel the globe himself, but he didn't have the personal funds to do so. "Good. Very good" he commented about the other's alcohol intake. "That forest? I've that it is cursed or something like that. I know of one well known bar in this town" he asked then realized in his thought that it was pretty much self-explanatory of which forest Damen was referring to. He shrugs his shoulders, "No where in particular. Just going with the mood or suggestions" he answered. "Do you always take things that will benefit your health like you did with the coffee earlier?" he asked him. "Is the best spot for star gazing the place closest to the sky like the mountaintop?" he added in another question. "I know some of my questions seem out of the blue, but my mind is a bit out of order" he said with small smile and a weak chuckle.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:27 pm
-

User Image

Ruel seemed to be all over the place and Damen almost lost track of what he spoke of and asked. Almost. "I did hear rumors of a curse, but how bad could it be?" the feline wondered out loud and smiled before lowering himself a bit more in the water and leaning back enjoying the warm water. He also contemplated in what order to reply and answer questions but then he just settled for trying to add it all. "So no favorite places huh? I do like to watch my health, but since alcohol doesn't affect me, it really isn't bad for my health either. That said I could still enjoy a night of bars with you, if that is what you are asking." he replied and smiled. "Any place where the sky is clear is good for stargazing really. You can visit my home sometime if you want. The area around the lake is amazing for it. Of course the telescope I use can see much further and yes on a mountaintop it would see even more. But where it stands now is perfect for me." he replied the latter and chuckled. "Yes, I almost lost track their for a while but I managed to keep up! Don't worry to much about it." Damen smiled, genuinely enjoying himself

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image
Ruel shrugged his shoulders, "I wouldn't know, but curses aren't usually be taken lightly" he said and he was getting a little curious about the forest. Leans back with his arms bent with his fingertips lightly touching the surface of the water. "Mmm,yes. That is what I mean or even at my house. Having places to hangout at is apart of friendship" he responded smiling widely. "You've certainly have a way of advertising. Sounds like a place you'd see on a postcard. Do you have a favorite constellation?" he asked him. His ears wiggled a little, "Excellent, makes this all the more fun".

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:02 pm
-

User Image

"You forget I don't exactly walk unprepared and unprotected." Damen replied about the curses and gave a wide grin, which bared his canines for a moment. "Don't worry about me if I go explore there my friend. I'll come back home." The feline smiled and listened to his friend as they spoke again. It would seem he could indeed count Ruel to his friends and the nekojin smiled. "That sounds good." he admitted. "I look forward to it." A chuckle escaped him when Ruel said he had a way of advertising and he nodded. "Well, the home is perfect for me. If it weren't for my vow to teach others about the stars and try and find my promising protegee for divination, I would spend all my time at home staring at the stars at night and sleeping at day." he said. Damen always had been a nocturnal being. This teaching was a wild turn for him being available on daytime. "My favorite constellation is Apus. It looks like a bird of paradise. A true marvel to behold. Especially if there is a Nebula around it which happens on very rare occasions. Do you have one?" he asked curiously in return. He knew they didn't stargaze, but they might still have one.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:15 pm
User Image
"I wouldn't know I haven't had the chance to see you action, and please forgive me, but I've only known you for less than a day. So it's a tangible curse or what the curse consists of?" Ruel replied and asked. "Sounds like the place is more dangerous than I first thought. I will just stick to forest area I live next to then" he thought. "Well, make sure to text me that you got home safely, pretty please" he requested from his friend. "Sounds like a perfect retirement plan" he commented. "Nice one. An old relative on my mother's side did know of the person who cataloged that constellation. I would say my favorite would be either Orion or Lepus. I have imagined what they look like based on what I was told about them" he said going for two from the southern hemisphere. "When I look the night sky, I see them as sparkling grains of sand. I, myself, have not been able to point out the constellations" he admits.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:06 pm
-

User Image

Status: Relaxing in a hot bath

It was true they only met today, but Ruel did know of his power already. Perhaps the other didn't realize what it meant. Not that it was a problem. Damen just smiled. "That is what I heard. From what I heard it's not a tangible curse, but the only way to see it in action is at night. Which is why I haven't succeeded in exploring it yet. I've been to busy teaching." the feline said. Though he didn't feel bad about it. Teaching had also been a choice he made after all. And not all students were bad either. He listened calmly when he heard what the other's constellation was and nodded. "A choice between the Hunter and a hare." he said as he heard of the constellations. Soon though he smiled again. "That is how I always saw them too, until I saw them through a telescope for the first time. What you see with the naked eye is nothing compared to closer up." Damen would be happy to give his friend the chance to see what he saw. "If you want I can gaze at the sky with you when we are both free the next day and help you point out some of them." the feline offered the other.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:15 am
User Image
"Well, I doubt it will disappear out of the blue so you probably have all the time in the world to check it out" said Ruel. He wasn't confident about it, but he didn't think he was wrong either. "I feel like I have been on a curiosity roller coaster" he thought wiggling his toes a bit in the water. Hard for him to hyped up about looking through a telescope when he never done it before. "Sure. Sounds interesting, Damen" he accepted the offer. "At least that's something for me to do to avoid being alone if the boy is busy tomorrow night. If plans fall through I will just go to bed early as usual" he thought to himself.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 am
-

User Image

"Well, that is true. Still I look forward to exploring it." Damen admitted about the forest and shrugged. He could go whenever this was true. But as long as he was teaching, it made it difficult to do stuff like that at night. It was different and further away than just stargazing. The feline smiled when Ruel accepted his offer. "It's a deal then. I can even pick you up with my car if you prefer. Let me know when you want to and are able to." Damen knew it might take a while still, but at least the offer was out there. The nekojin would welcome Ruel's presence, unlike most visitors. He liked being on his own but he felt fine when he was hanging out with Ruel. So there was that and since they did have a favorite constellation, Damen would be glad to allow them to see it up close.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:38 pm
User Image
"I have a lot of time on my hands since my workload depends on the number of students that attend my class and any visitors to the house I'm staying in" Ruel replied. "Upcoming weekend should be good maybe. They say the night weather will be clear" he suggested. He was starting to feel a bit light headed. Move to get out of the water, "I'm close to reaching my limit. It was nice though especially the bonding experience. I'll go cool off in the locker room" he said to his friend before making an exit to go back to the locker room.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:34 pm
-

User Image

Damen nodded. He could understand that, since his lessons were the same. They depended on student attendance. "Coming weekend sounds good to me too." the feline agreed and smiled. It would indeed be a good night for stargazing, if the weather didn't change before the date... The feline looked surprised a bit when the other got up but once he was given an explanation he nodded. "Alright, I will be there soon. And I agree, this was very nice. I would love to do it again." he replied and watched the other walk off. Damen himself wasn't really affected by the steam, but he wouldn't make it long himself. He didn't want to make his friend wait. Damen got out soon after and after making sure they left nothing behind like papers or anything from the oils or whatnot, the nekomata followed suit and went to the locker room. "This is a very nice place. Thanks for taking me here." he said to Ruel.

Genkawolf

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items