Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Before Maceál was able to get up and out of the bath, he was already lifted up by Fang. The first few times it had surprised him but by now he smiled gently and wrapped his arms around Fang's neck. Once he was placed back on the ground he dried himself as quickly as possible and got dressed back in his clothes. Though right now, while his body was reacting to the venom sharply they were quite uncomfortable. Especially the tight jeans. The young man blushed a bit when he heard what Fang said, but he couldn't deny that his need was growing. Never before had he wanted Fang so badly. Though he wasn't sure if it was caused purely now the venom was mixing with his blood, or cause he was together with Fang for a while already and the trouble they had been through before had strengthened their bond even more. "Who's fault is that?" Maceál smiled as he teased his lover. though it was obvious he didn't mind at all. His cheeks were still flushed with the growing feeling of lust that was building up in his body while he waited till they would be back at the dorm and it was causing his heartbeat to rush on high as well.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Blue distressed jeans|Black tanktop with with a Punk image.
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

My Character List, click name to see in-depth profile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:08 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal before picking him back up "teasing me really Charmer?~" he hissed lightly while he carries maceal out of the bathes handing the key back to the desk lady "thank you miss" he said before running outside back towards his and maceal's dorm -exit-  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 am
User Image
Ruel had returned to his home, but he couldn't stand the silence there. He decided to go out and relax and this hot spring seemed to be the right place to do so. "Looks like the kind of place you bring friends to" he thought as he approaches the outside of the building. He took out his phone and texted to Tako, "How was your day? Met another teacher today" he sent the text. He went on inside afterwards thinking of telling Damen about this place when he sees in the future.

Qukohya Lhilei
Timekeys

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:47 am
Genkawolf

Elsewhere....Tako received the text message and was busy guzzling down a large gallon jug of water. He pulled out his phone and used a towel to wipe the sweat from his face. Sending a text back to Ruel. Before hitting send and then resumed drinking the water.

~Long. Double shift with only a few hours earlier today off. Good though. How was yours? Was it a good meeting?~  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
Ruel smiles a little when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. After taking out his phone, he read the message. "Could have been better especially class. I guess it was and at I'm not the only demon teacher at this school. Has so much hope for the future" he texted back then approached the front desk.

Quote:
Timekeys

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image

(Oooh, been a while since I could reply with this character! Awesome smile ))

The day had been passing by swimmingly. No problems occurred, everything was in order, just how Tabi liked it. No stress, no complications. The demon just walked into the main room when a new costumer approached the front desk, and of course it was outside of his assistant's hours as he took over somewhere approaching noon. With a calm smile the young man walked into the main room and gave a small, respectful bow to his newest costumer.

"Welcome to the Kogoeru Hot Springs. My name is Tabi, the owner. How can I be of service to you?" he asked, his voice as calm as he himself looked. In general he was a serene man and his steady costumers often said his very presence calmed them, thought that could be due to the man not being human. "We offer general hot bath just by yourself or with a friend, but also aromatherapy which are handled by me personally." he gave a slight view of all that was for offer here. He never had to turn a costumer down as he was pretty much self stocked with all sorts of herbs and made his own salves and bath wash.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Genkawolf

Tako finished half the water off and read the message. Responding back. ~There will be good days and bad. Well that should make you feel more at home right? I'm glad your finally hoping towards the future.~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image
Ruel bows in return just to be polite and listened to the man's introduction. Aromatherapy sounded nice, but decided to hold off on it for another time. "Outside hot bath Tabi, sir" he said what service he wants. Glances down at his phone after feeling the vibrate on his hand that was holding it. He made a quick text, "When will there be good days? No, not really. Referring to the other demon teacher, eventually I'll go back to contract work. Text you later, about to take a bath". He turned the phone off afterwards and return it to his pocket then looks back towards Tabi.

Qukohya Lhilei
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi waited patiently for the other's order. He didn't go anywhere but the bath house and his home right next to it, so he was never in any type of hurry. His assistant did tell him now and then that he should go out there and meet people of the surrounding areas, but even with all his staff, Tabi preferred to be at the bath house himself whenever it was open. And it was rarely closed.

He gave a gentle smile when he heard his order, not at all fussed by the other not sharing their name. It was up to the costumers just how private they wanted it. The man was already glad the other called him Tabi, rather than Kogoeru like most did around here. "It's good to meet people who don't insist to use my last name, I prefer it this way, after all Tabi is my name, Kogoeru merely a sign of connection to my family." he spoke gratefully.

"This way sir, to reach the male hot baths." he spoke as he motioned his arms calmly to the entrance of the outside baths and then proceeded to guide him on the way there. When they reached the dressing rooms connected to it he turned to the other and smiled. "There are towels in that closet." he said and motioned towards the large cabinet near the exit to the bath. "Use as many as you wish, there are plenty to go around.

There is also a seperate bath might you wish to wash yourself after the hot bath with various home made shampoos and bath washes to choose from. There is an intercom right there."
                                                    he said and pointed at the machine. "If you want or need anything do not hesitate to call for me using dial one."he explained before he bowed once more and went to the area outside of the dressing room out of respect for his costumer's privacy.

Some wouldn't mind, but most appreciated the time alone to get ready and enjoy their baths. Tabi himself went back to his duties around the facility as the dial one would connect directly to his personal mobile which he was carrying with him. Especially for these kind of occasions so his costumers could always reach him if they need for anything.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
Ruel wouldn't mind what he was called and thought Tabi is a cute name that also reminded him of cats. "No problem, I like the name. The name's Ruel, my last name just sounds weird" he replied. Walked in direction Tabi had motioned to and listens to what he needs to know about. "Probably should drop in an hour if I'm not gone by then" he advises before he was left alone. Couldn't trust himself to tell when he is in bathtub for too long. He undressed and placed his belongings in one of the lockers in the dresser room then went to the baths afterward.

Qukohya Lhilei
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 am
User Image

User Image

"Nice to meet you Ruel." he had replied to the introduction before he had left and he nodded as the other mentioned checking up on him in an hour if they hadn't called yet. "Certainly, as you wish." It wasn't unusual for costumers to request that. Most did because they didn't really want to be bothered to look at the time, on which Tabi would agree. Someone that looks at a clock the whole time was not relaxing and that was what the hot springs were all about. Therefor no clock could be found anywhere but the main hall. While Ruel was taking his bath, Tabi cleaned up a bit in the nearby hall from recent visitors before he would make his rounds around the place to check up on earlier costumers that were about ready to leave.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:40 am
User Image
Ruel smiles a little by Tabi's response about coming back in an hour. Took his time in settling down in the hot water of the bath tub. Let out a long exhale of air from his nose as he started to relax. "He is certainly handsome. Wonder how old Tabi is?" he pondered. He pondered also if Damen would have accepted an invite to this place if they are friends long enough. His worries sort of melt away while he relaxed in his hot bath.

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am
User Image

User Image

(*(Might be gaps between replies here and at mansion, on FFXIV))

Tabi just went about his own business, walking in and out of baths to help remind others that they were reaching the maximum time for a hot bath. The springs were definitely a great place to just relax in, but to long in the hot water could be dangerous for any living being. Especially these springs which, despite the illusion of their clear water, were chuck full of iron and minerals. There was only so much a body could take. When the demon glanced at the clock later on, as well as his schedule that he kept track of every costumer each day, he noticed the time had come to alert Ruel to the hour ending as the other had requested.

Tabi walked to the outside baths, passing through a door only he had the pass for so he didn't need to walk through the dressing room where customers might be getting changed. It wasn't difficult to spot the other demon, right now he was the only one that was in the outside bath. "Forgive the intrusion Ruel, I came to say the hour is ending as you requested." he said once he reached near him, so he didn't need to shout through the area. In general Tabi didn't shout or yell. His words were always but a whisper, like the gentle, soft snow which he was attuned to, yet audible enough for those that he was talking to.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image
Ruel had relaxed so much in the hot bath that he had fallen asleep. Breathing at ease and his cheeks red, he didn't stir when Tabi's reached his ears. Dreaming about the future that was starting to turn into a nightmare at this point in time.

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 am
Genkawolf

~There are good days when you look for them. Did you not get along well? Oh...bath....that sounds like heaven right about now. No worries. I'll text when can. Back to work for me.~  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff