Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Try and remember! (Always Forgotten x Fishbones)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Always Forgotten padded through the swamp with an eagerness. Sure, she couldn't remember anything longer then a few hours at best unless it was repeated over and over, but somewhere deep inside she felt a need to protect that slightly swollen belly she supported. She knew of the events that occurred up to the swollen belly, but each time she made a realization that she was pregnant the memory would fade away within hours and she was at square one again.

Yet, the instinct to find a safe place lurked within her. Each time she forgot where she was going that instinct would kick back in. It kept her going, and soon Always Forgotten was finding herself deep in the swamp, looking for anything to call home for the time being.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:10 am
User Image

Fish Bones had just left his clearing, not even a dozen steps down the path, when he sees a doe heading his way. "Good afternoon."

Noting that she seems to be searching for something, or someone if her swollen belly is any indication, he asks, "May I help you?"

Yushika

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:26 pm
Forgotten's ears swiveled up as a buck approached her, head canting to the side. He looked... strange. Something about him was on the tip of her tongue.... something about ascensions or the other. Whatever it was, she had long forgotten it. All she knew, or, rather, felt, was that this buck was important. Straightening herself up, Forgotten came to a stop, blinking back at the question.

'May I help you?'

With what? Finding a den? Finding dinner? Ooo, a back rub would be nice....

"I don't know." She admitted, eyes drawn to his magnificent beard for a brief moment. "I've forgotten if I need help or not..."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:35 am

He ponders her statement a moment, then smiles gently. "Perhaps you came looking for a chosen?"

Fish Bones gives a small shrug, "Or a place to sleep. Either way, you've found both."

Yushika

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:55 am
Blinking back at the other, she rolled his response around in her mind for a second. Chosen one? For what? For....

Her eyes trailed to her belly.
Oh.
That?

"Are you....?" She trailed off, almost as if she had forgotten the word. She had. "I wouldn't protest about a place to sleep. I'm exhausted."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:06 pm

"This way." Fish Bones says, turning to lead her down the path.

"Am I able to pass on Matope's blessing?" He asks her, fairly certain that's where she was going. "I am yes."

Yushika

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:54 pm
Instantly Forgotten trailed after the other, tail swishing side to side as she craned her head to look up at the new and frankly fascinating kin.

"Matope's blessing?" She echoed softly, a habit formed from years of forgetting everything she had heard minutes before. Silence followed as she pondered the meaning of his words before she raised her head back up to address him. "Do you think you could spare a blessing? I'm not very... good with remembering things... I'm sure they would need a blessing or three if they're going to be stuck with me."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Fish Bones stops and considers a moment, many things could go wrong, though for generations Kimeti had left their sacs for the swamp to raise and nurture. He wonders what mental and emotional damage that could do to this doe, should she forget one or more of her children, would she spend the rest of her life with a nagging feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach?

Pulling his thoughts back, Fish Bones gives her a soft smile. "First, I would suggest you find an herbalist. There may be some plant or other that can help with your memory." he says, wondering if she'd even remeber. Maybe he'll find a way to check up on her later, at least if there is such an herb.

"May your children be happy and healthy." he says, silently adding and full of memories. That felt too much like a slap in the face to say aloud, but if something could be done to help her, surely the MotherFather would answer that.

Duty done he resumes walking again, leading her to a cozy nest, a soft lemur already curled inside and snoring. "Hope you won't mind sharing?"

Yushika

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers