[B] Here We Go Again (Seaglow x Acorn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well at least this time he knew. He and Eater of Names had children on the way. He remembered the kindness that the last elder had given him, when he had yet to even know that his partner was expecting. This time, she had confronted him with the truth, and while glad, he was worried as well. Hurriedly, he made his way through the swamp, keeping to the marshes to stay somewhat dry, though occasionally a hoof would sink through the weeds.

He wasn't sure what form this being would take, or if he would find one at all, but he had to try. He hoped for strong, healthy children with sound minds and noble hearts. Peering around, he found difficulty telling whether the wildlife was simply that, or something more.

sheepcakes
Thank you so much ;-; <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:11 am
User Image

Acorn had been out for a run, taking just as much joy in racing through the swamp as she had out on the plains. Most would consider her breakneck pace foolish among the challenges of the swamp. Anyone watching would wonder if she'd memorized this bit of road, so easily did she avoid the obstacles.

Instinct and quick reflexes were the only thing that kept her from running into the buck, his colors partially hiding him. Turning to avoid him, the small Kiokote slows down, trotting back and giving him a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that."

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Sorry this is late, was more tired than I thought I'd be

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glowing yellow eyes widened at the sudden appearance of the pastel-colored doe. Seaglow sighed in relief as she slowed to a stop, giving a light-hearted chuckle at her apology. "No, no, I'm sorry for having snuck into your path like that." He grinned. In reality he'd been standing there feeling helpless for quite a few moments, but she didn't need to know that.

"Please don't let me impede your little jaunt. I'm just out and about looking for someone." Who, he did not know, but maybe they'd turn up anyhow... Or maybe they already had.

sheepcakes
No problem! I'd gone to bed shortly after. <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:01 am

"Looking for who?" she asks, giving the area a look and wondering if he'd lost someone.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:39 pm
Seaglow shifted uncomfortably at the bluntness of the question. How could he possibly explain this? "Well, I've been seeing someone on and off, and apparently, uh." He shifted again, unsure of why he felt so uncomfortable saying it. "I guess I'm going to be a father again. Which is nice, it's exciting. It's just that the last time this happened, someone helped me out. I don't know if I'll ever find him again, but I'm hoping to find someone like him."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:46 pm

She nods as he talks. At least he's not looking for the same legendary, she thinks, and wonders briefly if anyone would be so picky.

"I think I can help. At least no one has come looking to say I've failed, so I'm pretty sure my blessings have been heard." She says, giving him time to say no thank you, should he prefer a more skilled chosen to do the honors.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:39 pm
Seaglow stood very still, his sheer opaqueness as to the doe's status overwhelming him. He knew he wasn't the smartest kin in the swamp, but this time his inattention took the prize. "I..." He sighed, not sure if he wanted to admit his folly. "I'm sorry, I didn't even realize. The last, see, he came to me as a crane. I just sort of figured that's how it worked. I haven't really met many of such high status, so I guess it was rather silly of me to assume."

Upon noticing his rambling, the kimeti stopped and took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I would be so happy if you would do that for us. Fatherhood is great, but it's still so scary, you know?"

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Acorn smiles gently as he admits his assumption. "It is no worry, I've heard there are a few who prefer their other form quite a lot."

"I have never been a father, but I would think motherhood has very much the same fears and worries. And joys." She says, a knowing look in her eyes. "May your children be safe and happy." That should help with his worry, Acorn thinks.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers