Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
After the fairy tale's end. Morior and I.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~What you know is a lie~
Wolfrik stood in the tree line for a moment, the mid day sun had begun is decent in the sky. Its reflection dancing on the ponds surface as ripples were cast from a landing bug. Even at a time like this the area was quiet enough as Wolfrik walked to the waters edge.
Rarely had the man ever gone into the town, he even avoided getting water from the well and favored the water in the pond. As he often did there he stood in the shadows of the trees, one hand holding the bucket as the other rested n the bark of a tree. Wolfrik sighed and moved away from the tree line and knelt beside the ponds edge, tilting the bucket he lowered it to the water.
Looking into the pond he seen his own distorted reflection, scowling at it he pulled up the bucket and stood. His hair happily shifted about as he stood and it settled calmly over one golden eye, covering both the eye and the markings he had. Wolfrik looked to the water bucket and waved his hand over it. The water emitted a soft purple glow for a moment the faded away as Wolfrik looked back to the trees to return to his home.

~If you stay you'll regret not listening to me~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 pm
xxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxx It's like a fairy tale without a happy ending
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut then again maybe we are just pretending

User Image
It had been some days since he had left the palace. He'd only brought a single sack which he had slung over his shoulder and lashed with rope. Inside he had some dried meat and bread, some water sacks and some small tools like a knife, small hatchet, and flint to start fire. He wore a loose light red shirt and matching pants which were both under a thin leather belt. He also wore a slightly lighter in shade cloak which aided in hiding the short sword at his side. He was a small built male, and he worried idly that he wouldn't stand much of a chance should he be robed, but the weapon gave him slight comfort even if he wasn't very adept with it.

Now it was late in the day, and though he knew there was a town not much farther off he had been walking since dawn and decided to rest until the morrow. He found himself near a pond and decided to make camp there, staying just inside the tree cover to avoid anyone walking by who may try and steal what little gold he carried in the pouch attached to his belt. He sat against a tree and retrieved some food and water from his bag. He had passed through only one other town so far but no one there had been much help, and soon he felt his welcome thinning and had decided to move on. He hoped this next town would be more helpful but knew that many these days didn't look highly on magic, much like his parents, but he wasn't willing to tuck tail and return home.

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~sorry soooo late
also i made a profile that is here if you want to see it, its short and bassically just for my reference but itll give you an idea and i can change anything too=)

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:39 pm
volo morior
Occ: Its fine, I know life gets busy a lot.

~What you know is a lie~
Wolfrik hauled mid step, taking a step to the side he watched from wining the shadows as another passed by him. The male who walked past him had blond golden hair, unlike Wolfriks own silver. Waiting as the other past he seen the male setting down, frowning to himself he seen little other choice then to slip out from the shadows and let the small bit of magic undo itself. After all he had a few task to do this morning and had little time to wait about for the other to leave.

Simply steeping back into the light the magic faded away quickly and Wolfrik glanced at the other. "You would be wise to leave this village alone traveler. It is hardly one to welcome a stranger". Wolfrik spoke in a detached tone, seeming to carry no emotions in him for the moment. Although he couldn't say he was feeling much more then simple annoyance, after all it was a rare chance others would arrive to the pond and use its water's. The reasoning Wolfrik chose to use it to fetch his own water from.
There walk also a small list of other reasons he would go to the pond over walking to the creek or river nearby. The running water better of for him to cast his spells for training then to use it to gather water and carry it back home alone as he often did.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:18 pm
xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
He hadn't notice the other approach and jumped a bit when he heard the voice, a hand touching the hilt of his weapon before he processed the others words and let his shoulders go slack as he relaxed slightly. Sure he probably should still be suspicious and all, but Hol liked to try and trust those he met. He was a bit put off though when he was told not to go to the village and sighed. "Are you from the village then? If I'm not welcome then I'll move on quickly, I merely need one night and then to buy some supplies before I move on." His voice was polite, he hadn't ever talked the way his family did, having spent most his time around the servants and having no want to sound as though he had any high social status. "Ah, but before asking such things I should have at least given my name and purpose." He didn't want to be suspicious, he was always forthcoming. "I am Holis, and I seek someone who knows magic. Would you happen to have an idea of what direction I should go in the morrow to accomplish this?" He smiled sincerely.

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:34 pm
volo morior

~What you know is a lie~
Wolfric watched the other silently and raised an eyebrow as he said he was looking for someone with knowledge of magic. "Most wouldn't admit they wished for anything to do with magic. After the queens ordeal is had been something that was frowned upon and imprisoned many innocents." wolfrik said calmly as he watched the other with a cautious gaze. "If you wish to learn you will follow me.". Kneeling down wolfrik reached a a flower and cupped the bloom in his hand. Rapidly the flower bloomed and withered in his hand leaving petals and small brown seeds. Wolfrik brushed aside the petals and reaching towards Holis he held the seeds out for him. "Take these, and be silent. You will adress me as Wolfrik for now, and we shall see if you do wish to learn or if you tell me lie's."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
When the other spoke Hol gave a slightly meek smile, he didn't want to admit that his mother was the queen and that she was the whole reason he was doing this in the first place. The moment he had left the palace he had given up rights to his place as royalty he had decided, so he wouldn't speak of it to others. He had been about to apologize, to tell the other to forget he had said anything on the matter, but was instead shocked when the other spoke again. He watched with wide eyes as a flower bloomed then wilted away, and he obediently held out his hand to retrieve the seeds from the other in dumb silence.

This surely couldn't be real right? He couldn't possibly be lucky enough to find someone so quickly and easily! But in order to not annoy this person who could be his literal dream realized he packed up his things into his bag swiftly while ensuring he didn't drop the seeds he'd been given. He then stood and looked to the other with lips in a tight line, not wanting to risk speaking since he had been told not to, and waited for further instruction. But the last line the other had spoken made him wonder, why would he lie about wanting to learn magic? It wasn't as if this had been a light decision, he had left home and family for this goal, surely he wouldn't have done so for some weightless whim.

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 pm
volo morior

~What you know is a lie~
Wolfric watched watched him silently and gave a small smirk, so far the other was listening to him well enough. Not a disappointment so far, although he will see how well the other was over time, and if he had any ability to be able to do anything. Nodding to the other Wolfrik stood and motioned for him to follow "I stay in a small cabin ahead, far enough from the village they don't mind if something happens, but close enough they ask for help and warn me of guard's. After all the queen dislikes magic in this kingdom." he spoke as he walked. "You will stay with me there to see if you can even do anything. AFter all hands like your's dont see to much work." Wolfrik pointed out.
It had not been hard to notice the softer skin on the others hand's. They had seen a sword and a pen but not hard treatment like that of a knight, a scholar or even a bandit. Wolfrik knew it may be a challenge although he had no doubt that he could train the other. After all his mother wasn't a human, her own ability surpassing that of her own kind till she passed. Wolfric had no doubt that like his mother he could pull out any magic in a human and help let it grow, it was a fun project for him to do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxx

User Image

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 pm
volo morior

~What you know is a lie~
Wolfrik led him to a small cabin, hidden by overgrown bushes and trees from the forest. Stopping on a stepping stone he turned to Holis."This will be your home for the moment then. If you complain then you can seek else where for help. An apprentice tends to stick by their masters to learn everything they can. "Wolfrik said and nodded to the other "I will allow you three questions a day that are unrelated to magic, you will need to pick up on things on your own often when learning so I expect you to do so quickly, or you will learn quickly from mistakes you will be making often"
Wolfrik spoke in a direct manner still carrying little emotion in his voice of face as he spoke. Something that was seen more often then his smile it seemed, the manner of speaking though was simply something he took on from his mother when he was a child and never grew out of.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:52 pm
xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
He looked at the small cabin and nodded to the other, he felt excitement bubbling slightly within him. Up until now he had no real leads, and he had assumed he would be wandering around for weeks if not months, but he was glad to have a place to return to for now and it didn't matter what that place looked like.

As the other continued Hol realized he should be listening intently. He hadn't been the best at his studies in the castle, but he wasn't horrid either. He guessed he'd make many mistakes but was glad that it seemed he would be allowed to ask as many questions about magic as he needed. He was curious though that he could only as three other questions a day. He should probably think before asking random questions then, though he had a good idea of what he would use those questions for at least.

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:05 pm
volo morior

~What you know is a lie~
Wolfrik was silent a moment and smirked "Smart" was all he said as he walked up to his door and opened it. Inside was a fairly clean room, all that really cluttered it was books he had yet to put on the shelf. To one side seemed to be the kitchen and to the other was a simple bed and dresser. A chair and table was all that was left in the room letting it seem rather large with little else in it. To Wolfrik though it was more then he needed. After all the home easily looked as if it had only a man living there.
On the outside it even showed of a simple home with bushes over grown and herbs growing up around it on their own. Wolfrik not one to have a green thumb he simply gathered what he needed and left the rest alone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:13 pm
xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
He smiled to himself as he followed the other inside, any compliment, even if small and probably not earned made him a bit happy. When they were in he looked around, it was a simple place and a far cry from the cluttered and over done rooms and halls of the castle. But this didn't bother him, instead it was almost how he imagined normal people lived. It was simple, but not uncomfortable, and had only what was needed and not useless extravegance.

He was mulling something over, trying to decide when he could talk, but knowing the first thing would be a question. After all that's what swirled in his mind, question after question, but he figured that he shouldn't just ask things. He had so many things to ask, to learn, but he didn't know where to start, so this muddlement along with the others words kept him quiet as he glanced that the books that lay about.

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:42 pm
volo morior

~What you know is a lie~
Walking into his home Wolfrik went to the shelf and grabbed an old leather bound book. Etched into a faded cover was letters far to faded to read. A red paint clung to parts of the cover. Failing to amount to much more then a small line or two, even the spine was in a work shape yet the book held together strongly showing it had been cared for still even if it wasn't in its best shape. Carrying it over Wolfrik opened the book.
"this will be the first book you will study, it has minor potions that will aid in daily life for other's. The most common things that are asked for by the villagers here and even some traveler's. If you are not careful though a potion to help with the plants growth may kill an entire crop and lead to more then one upset villager. Of course anyone can do potions so it is the easiest way for us to start you off.". Wolfrik paused at a page and turning it he held out the book. "We will start with a potion that will calm an ailing stomach, the seeds will be needed for this"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 am
xxxxxxxxxx

User Image
He watched the other pull out a book that looked as though it may crumble at the slightest breeze, but as the male flipped through it held together just fine and Hol was a bit impressed with the ancient thing. He nodded as the other spoke and even though he had no intention of giving up on his goal he was a bit taken aback. What if he gave a potion to someone that made them I'll or worse? It wasn't as if he had never considered the down sides, but now that he had finally found someone to teach him he had a bit more time to consider this.

But still he had no intention of giving up, he would just have to be careful and pay attention, that was all. When the other spoke again he looked at the book held out to him. He was glad he'd been taught to read in the castle, it would have proven to be quick bothersome if he hadn't he surmised. He nodded and looked to the seeds in his hand, realizing not only must he learn the options but also what the ingredients look like and where to find them. Truthfully he knew he wouldn't have been able to tell these apart from any other seeds handed to him and his head swam slightly at the thought of how vast the number of things he had to learn could be.

*Holis*
                xxxxxxxxxx
                Tell me that you care

xx xxxx xx

Krazy Kuni
OOC~

volo morior

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:02 pm
volo morior

~What you know is a lie~
Wolfric watched silently as the other scanned the page, so he could read. Meaning the other had to come from a well off family, a noble house most likely. Meaning that his powers should be little to none unless someone in his direct bloodline was cursed before his birth. Although it was unlikely, after all no one dared to try and use magic on those who held money and power to their name after recent events.
Nodding to the table he looked back to Holis "Everything needed is there. The ingredients are the most simple things. Dried and crumbled sage, water from a swamp, water from a running river and the seeds you hold will be crumbled also. Then after I shall add the last thing needed. If you can do this we shall see what your ability's are and if you are worth the time to train.". Speaking he set the book down keeping it open still. Honestly he wanted to leave the other alone and see how well he did, although if he did that well the potion, as simple as it was, could end us causing a rather large mess he would have to take care of. He simply didnt want to risk his home and somewhat neat room being messed up. After all it was the most simple potion and yet it had its own drawbacks that made a odd little mess on occasions. After all when his mother taught him ages ago he remember the mess he had made causing the home to break apart, although with the seed of a tree it was more of a mess, with a flower luckily nothing would go wrong unless he was well gifted or cursed. A home garden didnt seem like a fun idea.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff