Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking For 1x1 rp partners[Open/Female Please] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:39 am
Open Rps [Strikes mean closed for the moment] ♛ for what I'm craving

-The world has been hit with one hell of a change. Years ago, long before anyone at present can remember, more of the world was covered in a thick blanket of sand. However the progression of technology didn't stop, thus allowing for augmentations for limbs and androids to be built. In a devastating sandstorm that'd kill a normal man, a wanderer finds an android in the storm and moves quickly to take her inside his vehicle, what does fate have in store for them? [Post-Apocalypse((look at Expelled from Paradise if you want a good picture)) Traveling BoyxAndroid Girl] ♛

-A RPG world means RPG themes. Take the year 2034, add in monsters that roam in forests, deserts, jungles, etc., dungeons, and people who go adventuring. Adventurers, people born with skills like [Serpent's Gift], giving the owner of the skill a passive buff that raises their poison resistance by a ton. Skill like this are varied and everyone is born with their own. You can also gain skills if another person teaches it to you. But that's not the point. The point? Job classes.

There are various jobs, from Warrior to Healers. You are have moved to a new city now that you've graduated from school and are allowed to choose your job. While deciding your job you run across a man in a park with a strange looking egg. The man has on his neck a symbol you've heard of, the 'Mark Of A Tamer', maybe he'll be able to help you figure out which job is best for you. [RPG world set slightly in the future, basically a girl who want to try becoming a monster tamer after meeting my character who is already a established tamer]

-Dragon riders. Those who are born with a power, one that links their lives to their dragon. Dragon and rider share their heart and therefore a rider must care for their dragon no matter what. To teach riders a school is built, missions and homes. A new year begins for you and ti is your third year here, but a new rider appears in your class and even you who is recognized as the best rider he refuses to acknowledge you. [Loner boy/popular girl with dragons] ♛

-A great evil has awakened after years of slumber and now a great light has called out to select women from around the world. Each given a map marked with locations of heroes that fought against the great evil and were encased in stone. The women would find their warrior and free them from stone and together they would fight against the evil and its minions. One woman is having difficulties finding a warrior before they all taken. But she comes across a warrior not on the map, hidden and covered in vines. Where does this road lead? [Knight Of Azure/Discuss In PM]

-He's playful and sweet, but not overbearing. He's tough and brave but kind enough to be friends with anyone he meets. He's a student in your class. He always seems to be hiding something but acts as if everything is fine. When you find him alone in the classroom crying what'll happen next? Did I mention the beanie he always has on his head is off and he has a pair of ears on his head? [Werewolf Boy/Teacher] ♛

-There is a world with technology far beyond present day and yet still frozen in time, seemingly in the 1900s. But that is merely the setting.

The Church of Bastion is a order of men and women dedicated to upholding their God's, Saint Bastion De La Hollande, beliefs, kindness exists in all, trust in others and that trust shall be returned. Above all else the Chruch of Bastion holds a special power in the world that no noble, king nor emperor, would ever openly fight against. Of course there are many that try, but all are met with a hand of acceptance, no matter what past they have. Of course such an organization has another purpose, but that will come in time...

In the darkest depths of the world cruel men and women have been running tests and experiments on children, trying to perfect a bio-weapon that can turn even the weakest human into a monstrous force. You have escaped and are now trying to get to the main branch of the Church of Bastion by way of a voyage in the sky. Unfortunately you have been tracked down and now you are on the brink of returning to that cold place. But a somewhat odd man that neither feels pain nor receives wounds saves you. Upon his back the symbol of the Church of Bastion. Things will either become more tragic then expected, or you may finally find a home. [Priest/Escaped Experiment] ♛

Want a more simple idea? I've got just the thing.

-demon/princess [Three Ideas]
-beastman/princess
-swordsman/freed slave[possibly a beastgirl or fantasy being]

If you don't like these and have some ideas of your own let me know I'm open to almost anything. Accept slave stuff...
I prefer pms but I'm flexible
Post length per post: 1-2 paragraphs is a good amount

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:23 pm
I am interested on joining a 1x1 beastman/princess rp smile  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:29 pm
Simple story to follow. Magic school, popular girl, a less then popular guy who can't use magic. That last bit confuse you? Well its something that'll come along. Whats important is that people are being attacked in the city that surrounds this magical school filled with mages-in-training of all kinds. No one is sure whats going on and the attacks are getting closer and closer to the school. Not only that but things seem to be strange inside the school as well. The life of a girl and a boy meet and the events begin to roll along. Are you coming along for the ride? [Unpopular Boy/Popular Girl in magic school] ♛

I would do this if we could do it in forums  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:16 am
loth17
Simple story to follow. Magic school, popular girl, a less then popular guy who can't use magic. That last bit confuse you? Well its something that'll come along. Whats important is that people are being attacked in the city that surrounds this magical school filled with mages-in-training of all kinds. No one is sure whats going on and the attacks are getting closer and closer to the school. Not only that but things seem to be strange inside the school as well. The life of a girl and a boy meet and the events begin to roll along. Are you coming along for the ride? [Unpopular Boy/Popular Girl in magic school] ♛

I'd prefer pms myself, its easier for me to keep track  

AzureKing00

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:35 am
AzureKing00
loth17

I'd prefer pms myself, its easier for me to keep track

We could just have a quote in our posts to signal the other. My mailbox gets full to quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:14 am
NemaColden
I am interested on joining a 1x1 beastman/princess rp smile

Shoot me a pm and we'll talk  

AzureKing00

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:04 pm
AzureKing00

Hey~! wondering if you're still looking. I tend to be up for pretty much anything, these are ones that stood out to me though

-The world has been hit with one hell of a change. Years ago, long before anyone at present can remember, more of the world was covered in a thick blanket of sand. However the progression of technology didn't stop, thus allowing for augmentations for limbs and androids to be built. In a devastating sandstorm that'd kill a normal man, a wanderer finds an android in the storm and moves quickly to take her inside his vehicle, what does fate have in store for them? [Post-Apocalypse((look at Expelled from Paradise if you want a good picture)) Traveling BoyxAndroid Girl] ♛

-Summoning was supposed to be easy for someone of your skill. So why is it so difficult!? But finally, finally you get your magic runes right and your chants in the right place. You'll summon something strong for sure.
Fate is a fickle mistress.[Summoned boyxmagic girl/witch/huntress/etc.]

-Dragon riders. Those who are born wit ha power, one that links their lives to their dragon. Dragon and rider share their heart and therefore a rider must care for their dragon no matter what. To teach riders a school is built, missions and homes. A new year begins for you and ti is your third year here, but a new rider appears in your class and even you who is recognized as the best rider he refuses to acknowledge you. [Loner boy/popular girl with dragons] ♛

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:07 pm
DragonChild09
AzureKing00

Hey~! wondering if you're still looking. I tend to be up for pretty much anything, these are ones that stood out to me though

-Summoning was supposed to be easy for someone of your skill. So why is it so difficult!? But finally, finally you get your magic runes right and your chants in the right place. You'll summon something strong for sure.
Fate is a fickle mistress.[Summoned boyxmagic girl/witch/huntress/etc.]

-Dragon riders. Those who are born wit ha power, one that links their lives to their dragon. Dragon and rider share their heart and therefore a rider must care for their dragon no matter what. To teach riders a school is built, missions and homes. A new year begins for you and ti is your third year here, but a new rider appears in your class and even you who is recognized as the best rider he refuses to acknowledge you. [Loner boy/popular girl with dragons] ♛

Shoot me a pm about the two you'd like to do most  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:25 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:44 am
Bump  

AzureKing00

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 pm
AzureKing00
Bump

Hey there! If you are still up for rp i love this idea of yours!

-There is a world with technology far beyond present day and yet still frozen in time, seemingly in the 1900s. But that is merely the setting.

The Church of Bastion is a order of men and women dedicated to upholding their God's, Saint Bastion De La Hollande, beliefs, kindness exists in all, trust in others and that trust shall be returned. Above all else the Chruch of Bastion holds a special power in the world that no noble, king nor emperor, would ever openly fight against. Of course there are many that try, but all are met with a hand of acceptance, no matter what past they have. Of course such an organization has another purpose, but that will come in time...

In the darkest depths of the world cruel men and women have been running tests and experiments on children, trying to perfect a bio-weapon that can turn even the weakest human into a monstrous force. You have escaped and are now trying to get to the main branch of the Church of Bastion by way of a voyage in the sky. Unfortunately you have been tracked down and now you are on the brink of returning to that cold place. But a somewhat odd man that neither feels pain nor receives wounds saves you. Upon his back the symbol of the Church of Bastion. Things will either become more tragic then expected, or you may finally find a home. [Priest/Escaped Experiment] ♛  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:14 pm
ll_minus_ll
AzureKing00
Bump

Hey there! If you are still up for rp i love this idea of yours!

Sure PM me and we can talk details  

AzureKing00

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:37 pm
If you are still hunting, I seem drawn to the dragon one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:38 pm
Wyntre Stryke
If you are still hunting, I seem drawn to the dragon one.

PM me and we can talk  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:06 pm
Bump  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items