Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

My looking for Roleplay thread! I am always looking for new interactions,
        friends, enemies, or whatever for Juniper. She's my one and only
        child here so I want to get her involved in as much as I possibly can.
        So please, please, please, feel free to contact me with anything.
        No plot idea is too small/crazy!

Ways to contact me
          AIM: xdramaticashx
          Private Message on Gaia
          This Thread!

Note: Thanks to Elkbones for letting me steal her plot thread set-up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

High Concept: Neo-Hippie
      Journal: HERE
      Stage: Riser

Basics
      • A 24 year old performance artist who moved to Ashdown 2 years ago after finishing her theatre degree because she refused to move home with her parents.
      • Birthday is April 30th
      • Lives in a tiny studio apartment that's just big enough to fit her full size bed, wardrobe, tiny kitchenette, and a small window.
      • She has a feline companion named Star whom she found a few months after moving to Ashdown. He's a white, long haired cat with a star shaped, grey, blotch over his left ear.
      • A very poor woman, Juniper just manages to pay her bills each month. She's one bad month away from financially loosing everything.
      • A very proficient violinist.
      • Can sing well enough to be pleasant to listen to by someone with an untrained ear. To those who know voices, it's obvious she has talent but has not bothered to cultivate her vocal abilities.
      • Juniper works at a local clothing department store and when she isn't there or working some other job to make money, she can usually be found busking with her violin.
      • As a nature lover, Juniper can also be found at the park practicing yoga or just enjoying her free time by relaxing under a tree.

Bio
      • Juniper grew up with her parents who adopted her when she was a kid. She loves them dearly and does not care that she's adopted.
      • Having grown up with her parents all her life who took good care of her, Juniper never wanted for anything. She is now determined to not leach off of her parents anymore and wants to prove to herself and them that she is ready to take on the world.
      • Some would say Juniper was born in the wrong era with her free soul. She's very much a hippie and wants people to be happy and healthy.
      • A warm, fiery spirit, Juniper tends to speak and do things before thinking them through. She just follows her heart and lets passion run her. It does tend to get her into some trouble though.

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

What I Want
      • Juniper needs friends! I especially would love for her to find a single friend or group of friends she can rely on. She needs them terribly as she has always let financial woes rule her life. She's determined now though to make and keep friends. So, she need all the love and interactions.
      • Since Juniper has been in Ashdown for 2 years now she could use some history with a few people around town. Perhaps a past fling, enemy, co-worker, whatever! Just having some history with a few people would be lovely.
      • A NOBLE! I am looking for Juniper to become a noble so I need a patron for her. I would very much like a PC patron before I look into getting an NPC one. It does not need to be something that happens immediately. I am OK with it taking a bit of time to occur. Especially since I need to find a reason for her to want to become one unless someone is game for just snatching her away. I am not necessarily looking for an easy patron/tithe relationship either if that is a concern.
      • More OAD interactions. She can meet up with anyone in OAD. They can get into trouble, practice magic or whatever!
      • For Juniper to be involved in your plots!
      • Boyfriend/Girlfriend mayhaps? (Not going to plan one for her, but if you wanna see how they get along, I am game!)
      • With her free-spirited notions, Juniper is quite open for one night stands or short flings. Gender isn't a big issue as she swings both ways but she does seem to have a stronger interest in men.
      • Suffering, hurt, pain? I would love for something to happen to put Juniper in a tough spot. I've been toying with the idea of her loosing her job for whatever reason and being forced onto the streets, but I would love for other sorts of dramas as options as well.
      • Anybody who wants to teach Juniper how do some magic in OAD.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image

Current RPs

October Challenges

Expanding the Rolodex

Tasting Menu

Strange Things

Quantity and Quality (RP's that don't fall into another category)
        • Show Me Things (WC: )

Note: Strike outs mean the RP has been completed. I am just keeping it up here for the monthly challenge so I can keep track of things

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:01 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:37 pm
OOOOKKKK This is all updated and good to go again! smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

plot threads

Manage Your Items