Right, its sad how this guild is so quiet now
Ticklish Teddy
I think I have one Hmong friend on
my friends list sad Sad.

TinyMaei

Argreta

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:32 am
I've never really been a part of this guild but it'd be great to talk to people on here, now that I'll probably be on from time to time again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 pm
I have no friends biggrin
However, what you are all saying are absolutely true, Since Gaia has pretty much turned into a place where you buy things for your online avatar(it only benefits the website itself). There's really no point on getting on here to waste your money. I only come here to roleplay, let alone not spending any of my cold hard cash(that I earn from working) but the currency(gold) on this place cus I know that gold is just only virutal. Over all, Gaia has experience a depression now that one of the popular game is no longer here(which it is zOMG). Since zomg has been shut and had made a promise that there would be zOMG 2 but never went through it because of money problems. Ever since then, people had been leaving dramatically at an subtle but an alarming rate as well. Gaia use to have over 100,000 user to get on. Now it is only up to maybe 50,000-30,000 that get on daily. So I can image some of the guilds that are struggling to be active, but I also think that people have other lives than being here. Which is understandable. Sorry to make this response so dang long but it's what I think. Feel free to disagree with me, I'm just stating my opinions. #itsafreecountry

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

Melusinia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:47 pm
Still here! smile  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items