Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:30 pm
In here, you'll see a list of my characters for this guild. Feel free to shoot me a PM or just quote me in case you are interested to plot with any of these babies. Thanks so much. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:15 am
User Image

Name: Chizuru Miyamoto
Nickname: Chi
Race: Human
Personality: Shy, clumsy, easily gets flustered, sensitive, but also hardworking
Looks like: Waist-length dark blue hair, golden brown eyes, normal chest, 5' 2"
Bio: Chizuru is currently studying Architecture in college, with her parents living in an urban home twenty kilometers away from her apartment. Her diligent trait was inherited from both her parents, and she does call them from time to time. More importantly, she can be sensitive to topics that involve relationships and sex, feeling obviously uncomfortable when those are brought up to her.
RP: The Roomie
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:52 am
User Image

Name: Katherine Nightingale
Nicknames: Kath, Kathie
Personality: Cheerful and bubbly with a huge sweet tooth, but also focused on her career and also courageous
Looks like: Chest-length blond hair, sky blue eyes, athletic build
Bio: Katherine is an aspiring make-up artst in New York. Being raised by a single mom, she was told about having to face life with optimism and courage. She dreams of having her own make-up salon someday, but for now, she has to deal with facing the challenges of studying in a prestigious academy for people sharing the same dreams as hers.
RP: Looking Good, Feeling Good
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:47 am
User Image

Name: Souichi Takamato
Nicknames: Ichi, Sou
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: He is observant around things, possessing a keen sense of sight thanks to his profession as an archer. But still, he can be much of a prankster which can annoy some people off.
Looks like: Chin-length ginger hair (sometimes tied into a ponytail), golden yellow eyes (will turn red when in fallen angel mode).
Bio: He is a long distant cousin of Toshirou Kanzaki, with the family house being located a few kilometers away from the Kanzaki heir’s residence. He had been training to be an archer since he was seven years old, with his family making a living out of fletching arrows for other traditional rangers. Though he still had to perfect the art of creating ammunition, his archery skills are nonetheless close to being flawless.
RP: The Archer and The Witch
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Nicolas Crosse
Nickname: Nico
Personality: He is smart and talented, but can also be a flirt and a sadist who enjoys watching other people suffer
Looks like: Shaggy raven hair, azure blue eyes, lanky but healthy build.
Bio: Nico is the heir of a family clan with specialization in dark magic. The style of dark magic learned by the clan consisted of demoralization as well as sucking the life force out of his opponents. He had begun formal training ever since he was five and had rose to ranks ever since, though the by-products were messy with corpses littered all around thanks to his handiwork. Because of this, he had gained mixed reputaion from those all around him. Nonetheless, he got the chance when he was invited to a gathering in a fancy mansion. He hoped that someday, he would gain the opportunity to satiate his thirst while playing with those who dared to cross him.
RP: The Beauty of Our Darkness
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

Name: Haruki Sugimoto
Nickname: Haru
Personality: Being a talented mixologist and bartender, he does show some creative flair, and he is also a party-lover aside from having to focus . However, he'll be pissed off when he gets teased about his past as an illegitimate child. Plus, his tolerance for alcohol is high; it'll take a lot of the good stuff to get him inebriated. When he gets drunk, he may become a crazy man.
Looks like: Shaggy chartreuse hair, dark green eyes, always wears glasses, has a slightly muscular build, 6' 3"
Bio: Before Haruki was adopted by an infertile couple, he was a child of a prostitute who had sex with one of her clients, forgetting to add protection. By the time the biological mother became pregnant, she initially thought of abortion but decided to wait until the child was born and he was kept in a cardboard box. Unfortunately, the mother was murdered by a crook and the infertile couple, the Sugimotos, had to pick him up and take care of him. When it comes to school, his grades are average but didn't fail in any subjects and his passion for mixology was nurtured because of him attending parties during his free time. After graduating from college, he was currently working as a bartender and mixologist for a nightclub not far from his house.
RP: A Nightclub Experience
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:02 pm
Hello. I am interested in your Nico. Unless he is taken?

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:07 pm
DragonMistress07

Unfortunately, he is indeed taken, for now at least. Like if my character's used in a RP, that character is taken unless the RP partner goes on hiatus for a long time without informing me.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:29 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Unfortunately, he is indeed taken, for now at least. Like if my character's used in a RP, that character is taken unless the RP partner goes on hiatus for a long time without informing me.

Ah. Okay. Is Haruki taken also?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 pm
DragonMistress07

Nope, Haruki's still available.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:35 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Nope, Haruki's still available.

Yay! If you wouldn't mind, do you mind rping him with my Skylar?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:40 pm
DragonMistress07

Oh boy, good luck if Haruki will harrass Skylar from time to time especially when he is drunk. Who will start the thread?  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:16 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

Oh boy, good luck if Haruki will harrass Skylar from time to time especially when he is drunk. Who will start the thread?

Skylar can handle it Do you have a title and a setting as I could post first if you want?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:02 am
DragonMistress07

Skylar can handle it Do you have a title and a setting as I could post first if you want?

You can start making the thread if you want. I'm still busy at work.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:54 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
DragonMistress07

You can start making the thread if you want. I'm still busy at work.

Ah. Okay. Do we have a plot for the two?  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff