tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

My name is Castielle Bayne, but please call me Castielle or Cas. I am a 27 year old librarian at my town's library. I am always there because I own the place and have a pretty large apartment upstairs. I am a bit of a shy natured man and can sometimes get a little embarrassed over the smallest things but I assure you, I equipped to handle my title well enough. As for my history, well, my father started a little library when I was young and as I got older, it became grand. He spent a lot of time here, as did I, and since it was just us, we were okay with that. He put a lot of work into the place and I believe, that even though he has passed, he is still here, sitting in one of the aisles and reading one of his favorite books. I never married and rarely get out of the library so my social life hasn't really changed. I was homes schooled too so that didn't help me either even though it is why I am so smart. I guess there isn't much else to say about me. I am just a quiet librarian that lives in a quiet library in a quiet town, and I like it that way.

The story:
It is a Yaoi RP between my character Castielle and your character. With this one in particular, the story can go in any direction depending on your character's behavior. They could be a troublemaker that Cas has to deal with daily, or even an assistant that helps him with the library. It all depends on what kind of character you want to make.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile and the old rp on my old account can be found here.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:47 pm
tiny14xx2

Name: Sora Mimirson
Nickname: Ryuu (street name)
Race: human
Personality: To those who do not know him well, or rather he does not want them to know him well, he is brash and loud, reckless to a fault, insubordinate, offensive, and pretty much an insufferable violent loud mouth in all ways. Beyond all of that, he is actually quiet and thoughtful, fiercely intelligent, loyal, aloof, and jealous.
Looks like: about 5'9", solidly built and well-toned, tanned olive complexion, long blond hair, and a pale green eye. He lost the other eye, and covers it with a simple black patch.
Bio: Sora had been a pretty good kid: he made good grades (though wasn't the top student), had friends, and was generally liked by people who knew him. That all started changing in middle school, and no one really knew why. By the time he was a sophomore in high school, he rarely ever attended school and spent most of his time on the streets with known gang members. He had a few brushes with the law, but they were all small counts, nothing to really blacklist his name. He dropped out of high school completely, and became a full member of something illicit, though to this day he refuses to say what. A couple years back, the cops finally caught him up to something more serious: smuggling drugs into the local high school. He was only a minor at the time, and it was his first drug offense, so he was sentenced to three years without parole. While he was in jail, a rather mysterious accident occurred, killing his stepfather. He seemed surprised, but expressed no other emotion. He has only recently gotten out, but seems to have no long term plans, at least none that anyone knows about.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: seke, though he often comes off as seme
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:51 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
User Image
It was going to be another quiet day, at least he hoped for it to be. He loved the peace since it reminded him of the times he and his father would sit and read together. The man's voice portraying the character's feelings as he read his books to Castielle. His memories of his father were the most precious to him as was the building his father built. His father put his love and care into this very building, which was made so that Castielle would always have a safe place of peace. The books lined up on each shelf neatly, the small stack of library cards that he would pass to the new visitors and every piece of furniture that used to be Castielle's playground or fort of books when the library was closed for the day. Every nook and cranny of it all was filled with his father's hard work and dedication...his passion for the job he loved; and it was all he had left in memory of his dear father.

After letting the sun grace his skin through the open blinds a little longer, Castielle sits up in bed and stretches out with a loud yawn. Another day full of bliss starts now. Throwing his legs over the edge of the bed, he slides down until his bare feet touch the floor and he is able to get his footing. Smiling affectionately, he greets the framed photo of his father and mother on his nightstand, before he walks toward his dresser and reaches out his hand for his glasses so he could slide them in place against his face. He then looked down as he opened the drawer of his dresser and pulled out clean underwear before shutting it and making his way to his closet for a shirt and pants. After some consideration, he decides on a nice light blue dress shirt, turquoise tie, black vest and black slacks to go with it. When he was neatly dressed, the man left his bedroom so he could retrieve a few books he took from the library that needed to be returned and so he could eat breakfast.

Typically, after he ate, he immediately opened the library to the public. One thing his father stressed to him as a child was that although he may have wanted to keep the whole building to himself, it was also for the public. They may own it, but it was not theirs alone, it was for everyone who finds solace in a book.
'You were always so kind father...'

Inside of his fortress was a special door that opened to stairs which led to his apartment on the upper level. Every time he thought about the fact that he never had to leave the library like the others, he couldn't help but smile. Unlike everyone else, he could stay and pick out any book he chose to read it in peace wherever he would like. No one could have been as lucky as he was to live inside of their most favorite place in the town.

When he was done doing his usual morning routine in his home upstairs, he exit with the small stack still in his hands and locked the door behind him. As he descended down the stairs and reached the lower floor, he locked the second door at the bottom leading up the stairs and turned over the sigh that was nailed to the door and hanging with a small chain. It wasn't really needed since the doors at the bottom and the top of the stairs were both locked throughout the days unless he went upstairs. But he wanted to be sure that people knew it wasn't a door for the bathroom or something. It read, "Please Do Not Enter, This Is An Employee Area Only."

After he was done with that, he began to walk quickly through the shelves and place the small stack he had in his hands where they belonged. When they were all in place, he looked at his watched for smiling and walking towards the doors to unlock them. He liked to open everyday at a specific time and so far, he has not been late once. It wouldn't be long before people came in since the library was normally pretty busy. Sighing softly, the librarian began about his next daily routine of cleaning dust off of shelves, taking care of fellow readers that came to check out books, putting the books where they go and making sure that all due books were returned on time.
"Another day peaceful day."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:37 pm
tiny14xx2

”When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool.”

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
Our voice it shall be heard
But I will remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
But I will remember the truth."

SoraRyuu

Winter had descended only a week ago, but already the snow fell in intermittent lazy swirls. It was absolutely beautiful to watch from the comfort of a cozy chair near a roaring fire. Every now and then you would go to the window, and sometimes the sky would be a pale grey as the snow continued to fall, or the sun would be out and warm everything that fell in its path. It was like a scene out of a snow globe. But not everyone liked it. Sora trudged through the snow, his hands in his pockets, cursing under his breath. "Lay low for awhile, Ryuu," Lady Ventinari had instructed him. "We have missed you while you were in jail, but if we take you back now, the cops will become suspicious. Lie low, let them think you have repented, then the fun will begin again." She was a strange, terrifying woman, but she was not one to be ignored, and so he was trudging through the snow trying to find someplace warm to stay for a few hours. He was wearing two sweat jackets, a long sleeve shirt, a t-shirt, and an undershirt, but not even that was enough to keep his torso warm, and the rest of his body had way less protection. Even through all of the layers, he could hear his stomach start to grumble. Hell, he may have needed to lie low, but the level of thievery needed for that sort of pickpocketing was nothing compared to what he could do. From a bike locked to the bike rack, he stole a few energy bars, filched a little bit of money out of several wallets of the people walking by, never much money so that they would probably just assume they didn't have as much as they had thought they did. Winter was a s**t time for that line of work. Sure people had more clothes on so the pocketer's hand wasn't as easily felt, but there were fewer people around and no one was selling stuff out on the street. Still, with his haul he was able to duck into a fast food chain and get something, and still have money for maybe a time or two more. It felt like everyone was watching him. He did catch a few people glancing his way, but he never saw any evidence to support the feeling. Maybe it was just his time in juvie talking, but it creeped him out, and as soon as he had finished, he headed back out into the wintry hellhole.

He wandered about, but everywhere he went it seemed like people stared at him, no, more like glared at him. It was as if they did not approve of his existence, and the sooner he left their field of vision the sooner they could get back to pretending he didn't exist. Finally he came upon a grand library, even from the outside it looked like it should have belonged to a museum or government official or something, but the sign clearly stated it was a library. It had been a long time since he had been in one, and the thought of all of that silence bugged him, but maybe everyone would have their noses too far into books to pay attention to him. That and, it looked like a pretty big library, lots of shelves around probably, and hopefully little nooks and crannies no one ever bothered to look in. It was already in the afternoon and he would need to scope out a place to stay for the night. A library wouldn't have been his first choice, but it would probably work. Once inside, it was a hell of a lot grander than he had expected. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad staying here. And it was so warm too, not suffocating, but a friendly heat rising from the floorboards that made you just want to kick back and settle in for hours on end. Even with a lot of people already inside, it was so quiet and peaceful, he could actually feel a little at ease. He wandered the aisles around the outside first, looking at the books, but mainly casing the joint. Learning where exits were so that he could make a quick escape if need be, finding where the hidden corners were that few people bothered about. Even still, several times he got caught up looking at the titles of the books, there was such a great array of them on subjects he hadn't even heard of.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:46 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
User Image
Something that Castielle had always taken pride in, was the fact that he could remember the faces and names of every customer that waltzed through his doors. Even if they only come once every month or so, he could remember their faces clearly as if it were yesterday. Most people called it photographic memory; when someone can recall every single detail of a day or moment they are trying to remember. That was a skill he possessed, which helped him daily remember all the books he has ever read. It may be a pointless skill to some, but as a librarian, being able to tell a visitor about a book they have an interest in is important to him.

So, you could imagine his utter curiosity when a young gentleman walks in the library, a face he has never seen before. Sure, new people came in all the time, but they were from around this small town so he recognized them. This gentleman was completely unrecognizable to him and piqued his interest a little. There was something special about discovering a new reader scoping out the books lined along the shelves, something exciting. He could figure out what they were interested in and dazzle them with a plethora of different options to pick from. This was the beauty of this place and its walls or shelves that held the wonders of the world. Fixing his clothing and making sure he was in the best condition for first impressions, because they were important to him, Castielle made his way over to the gentleman.

The first thing he noticed was that he didn't really stick to a specific genre and instead seemed to be inspecting every book title in every section. Perhaps his horizons were well broadened, or he just didn't know yet what he wanted to read? Lifting his hand to his chin, Castielle watched him a moment as he followed behind him, trying to gain some courage to actually approach him. Books were an easy topic for him and you would always see a gleam in his eyes as he spoke of them, but then there was the obstacle of actually starting a conversation with them to lead up to the books. That he was not very skilled at. So he lightly cleared his throat and sped up his pace to walk alongside the gentleman, his cheeks already coloring a little as he began to fidget with the sleeves of his shirt.
"E-Excuse me sir...were you having a hard time picking s-something out to read? I can help you look if you are l-looking for something specific..."

He did it! Trying to settle his racing heart in nervousness, Castielle lifted his hand which held a book he started yesterday to his chest. Though it might make him feel more nervous, he turned his gaze over to the gentlman and studied his appearance a little better now that he was close up. His skin was tanned, his one eye that he could see was a greenish hue and he could see tattoos here and there on the man's arm. And then there was his long blonde hair that took an almost brass-like shine underneath the well-lit library. He wasn't exactly the type of person you saw in this town often. That only made the raven-haired librarian even more intrigued by this stranger and his visit to this library.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:58 am
tiny14xx2
Sorry it's kinda short. I'll do better next time!

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

The man who approached him had startled him, and he almost yelled at him, but the approach had been so meek. Was the man really intimidated just by being in his presence? That was either really flattering or extra lame. He turned to face the man, his eyepatch finally coming into full view, and looked the man up and down with his good eye. "Never been in here before. Figured I'd have a look around. This is quite the collection you have here, from Asimov to Zelazny." Well crap, there he went kind of admitting he was a fantasy nerd, but oh well. There was more than that to him as well. "I was thinking of rereading Chusingura, or starting the Awaken Online series, or, I don't know, maybe checking something out on Otto Dix. Thoughts?" It was actually kind of relieving, being able to talk about all of these different books with someone who wouldn't just stare at him and then try to offer up a dirty magazine. Sometimes he just wanted to be able to read about noble samurai, or the blurred line between nature and nurture in regards to good and evil, or, you know, find out more information about an artist who had painted some of the most iconic images of Berlin in the 20's and WWI. Not many of the people he knew could even relate to one of those, much less all three. Though he was jumping the gun a little bit, the librarian hadn't even gotten a chance to reply yet. He could have no clue what any of those were. Then he would be just the same as all of the other people he knew, just a meeker version of them. He sincerely hoped that wasn't the case.
Well at least he wasn't too bad to look at, rather tall, lean, with silken black hair and serene cerulean eyes. He looked like he was right at home in a suit, something Sora had never really been able to understand. He found most formal wear to be stifling at best, downright lethal at worst. Either meant the man was so used to action that he could even operate in a suit, or he never did that sort of thing. The latter was more likely. Seeing as this man could not pose a threat to him, he relaxed a little more.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
That is okay! And sorry my post is so late.
my computer is still crapped out but I am actually getting a new one soon with my income tax so I can finally be as active as I want on Gaia which is quite nice.

User Image
User Image
Castielle listened intently to the man's words, his gaze noting the patch before he looked away again to avoid being seen as rude. It wasn't his business, but when he had visitors that had injuries like that, he always wondered what happened to them. He began to daydream up different possibilities, his imagination running wild from all the books he has read. Though with this man...but the look of his enter being...you could tell that it really was no best to wonder what he was involved in outside of this sanctuary. As long as it just stayed out there. When the stranger walking alongside him was done speaking, Castielle lifted his hand to his chin and went through his mental catalog of the books that he had on shelf. One name that called out to him first was Otto Dix. He was a german printmaker and painter that his father had spoken to him about before. As for Chusingura, he would have to clarify because most people got that one confused often for this visual novel that has a similar name.

His thoughts became more organized now and he was nodding to himself in clarification as he worked out what to say to the man. He really didn't want to have the issue of being completely incorrect, but if he was, it didn't really hurt to ask for the man to explain what he was truly speaking of. As he turned his gaze back to the stranger, his gaze turned from shy and timid to passionate and determined. This was his passion for literature.
"I have not had the pleasure of being familiar with the Awake Online series, so I am not certain on that one. But I need to clarify with you on Chusingura because I often get visitors that get that one confused. Are you speaking of ChunSigura the visual novel about the female Samurai or are you speaking of Chūshingura, the story about the 47 ronin who wanted to avenge their master's death? Oh and Otto Dix has his own section on the upper level. I can write down the information to find him if you would like?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:57 pm
tiny14xx2

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

He noticed how the other quickly turned away once he could see the eyepatch. Sora found it more insulting than staring. At least when people stared, it meant that they were willing to accept this occurrence as reality and deal with it. Turning away made it look like the other was refusing to admit there could be someone without two eyes, that such an abnormality was not permitted to exist. Well, at least that was what he figured most people thought, and couldn't help but think it was at least partially what this man thought. Then again, the man was supremely awkward. He could possibly get away with the excuse that he didn't want to cause the other discomfort or wasn't sure how to react or whatever. He would give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. "Shame about Awaken, but it is recent, so I can see why you wouldn't have it. As for Chūshingura, I mean the 47 ronin one. Hadn't heard of the other. Course, if you can think of something else along those lines, I might be interested." The man had completely changed as soon as he started talking about books, it was actually rather interesting. It was as if the world was big and scary and he didn't know what to do until it came to books. With books he was the master of all, and even if he hadn't heard of something, it didn't seem to phase him at all. That was a hell of a lot of book confidence.

"Or, you know, what would you recommend? I read most things. Hell, if I'm bored enough I'll read anything. I get the feeling you know a wide variety of literature, probably books that other people don't often read. So who better to get recommendations from?" Well, if he was going to try to crash here tonight, there was no reason to antagonize the guy. Better, if he got to be friends with the guy, he might even get a place to stay without having to sneak around. That would be really nice, even if it did seem highly unlikely to impossible.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:00 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
User Image
Castielle listened intently to the man's words, his gaze returning to the man's face as he tried to assess his reaction to his comments about the books. Being told that he could help decide, Castielle smiled excitedly before taking the man's hand and leading him towards a section of the library that most people didn't visit. It was a personal favorite of his that he hadn't gone to in awhile. He had a big fascination with Samurais when he was a kid. When they reached the section, Castielle dropped the other's hand and went to search and pull two books from the shelf. "Since you say that you enjoy Samurai stories, I have two that are usually the top recommended. Shogun by James Clavell and Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa. If you have already read those two, I can suggest different ones."

His stature was completely different than before. The shyness he once held was quickly replaced by his passion for literature and helping others find something that could potentially become a favorite book of theirs. As if something clicked, he suddenly stepped closer again, his stature becoming even more relaxed now as he felt that this visitor was a fellow reader. "Also, since you are new to here, I can set you up on your library card for you whenever you want. You can just come find me and I would gladly help you out."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:39 pm
tiny14xx2

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

He flinched slightly when the man grabbed his hand. If he had gone for his arm, things would have ended differently, but as long as it was just his hand he could ignore the old instincts. Being lead through the library was like being lead through the labyrinth by Daedalus: twists and turns so intricate that only the planner could remember where all they lead. Finally Castielle let go of his hand once they were in a particular section. Scanning over the titles, it was like an island of books, all dedicated to Japanese culture, history, and mythology. For a moment he felt more joy than he had in all the past decade combined, but then the librarian started speaking once more, and he had to look a little less like a kid in Wonka’s factory. “I have actually read Shogun before, but I don’t think I’ve read the other one before.” He read over the description, though he already had an inkling as to what it was about. ”Guess if I’m going to read about him, I probably ought to get his most famous work too,” he said with a slight smile. He scanned the titles quickly, then pulled down The Five Rings, it was pretty easy to find as it was in a logical place.

”I’m not really a permanent resident in town. Can I still get a card?” Why was this so important to him all of a sudden? "Once a nerd always a nerd," he figured. "Or maybe because this guy has been treating you nicely and isn’t trying to shoo you away?" It was a depressing thought, but he couldn’t help but see some truth in it.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:08 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
User Image
Castielle nods his head as he puts a couple of books he pulled out, back in their rightful place. One thing that his father disliked about other libraries was their location restrictions. He understood why they did it, to make sure that their books were returned, but he still didn't agree with it. He allowed people to get the library cards, and if they were not within the city limits, he just gave them a separate card that looked different than the standard. It was just so we knew which accounts were local, and which were not. "Yes, we still give cards to people out of the city limits as long as they are within a reasonable distance. If you live over 2-3 hours away...chances are that you are too far and need to go to a closer library for your city."

The librarian turns his gaze back to the man and gives a soft smile. He was one that usually tried not to judge someone based on how they look. Of course, he would become intimidated by some people, but he never treat someone different just because they didn't look like your average Joe. "You are welcome to get as many books as you like. We just ask that you return them by the due date, or renew them if you need them longer and that they return in the condition they left. We don't like having to add fees onto people's account. So we recommend that you always renew. You get up to two renewals on each book you check out. So if you get it and your due date comes up, but you find you need more time, you can renew. And, if you already renewed and you new date comes up but you still haven't finished, you can renew one more time before fees will start to accrue."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:28 pm
“tiny14xx2"

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

He would be living real close if he could help it, but of course he wasn’t about to say that out loud. The recitation of library borrowing policy seemed as if he had memorized it by rote, and maybe for someone who didn’t go to the library much, it was all useful information, but for someone a bit more experienced, it was also a lot of obvious. “No worries, I’ve been in enough libraries to know the ropes, generally. Plus, I know how to treat a book with respect, so there won’t be any damage.” He would have been tempted to get more, but two was a reasonable number to keep track of. “Kinda been moving around a lot lately, I’ll keep it at two books this time. Fewer to have to keep track of.” That would also answer any question as to why he couldn’t provide an address, saying the card application process required one. It wasn’t very noble to say that he was going from place to place, trying to find somewhere to crash, but it was a hell of a lot better than saying he was homeless and honestly even a dark hallway or storage closet would be a wonderful place to stay. For a moment, he thought there might even be a chance that the guy would offer him a place to stay, but that was unreasonably optimistic, and he dashed the thought immediately. Besides, he didn’t even know where the man lived, it could have been some dump on the other side of town, though even that would have been an improvement.
“You can tell me to shut up if this is too personal or whatever, but are you the only person that works here? You’re the only person I’ve seen around who doesn’t look like a patron, but isn’t it kinda a big job for just one person?” Sure he was curious, but it would also tell him how many eyes he needed to dodge when he started staying here.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:54 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
User Image
Castielle glances at him before nodding in understanding. He wasn't always so blessed with this place. There was one point where his father and him moved around a lot, though he was still a baby at the time. It was when his father came across an old tiny building that they settled down. This old building became this huge and beautiful library. His father breathed life into something abandoned and gave it a purpose again. It was amazing how something so tiny became such a massive place. Slipping behind the counter of the library, Castielle went up to the computer before quickly typing something in and grabbing a new card to get Sora registered. "There are workers here, but I am mostly here myself since I own the place and live here. A lot of people find that it makes the library more fascinating, but my father actually built this place and I grew up here. This place contains the borders of my entire life. So, while this may be just a library to most, this is my home. My everything...my father's legacy to me."

Giving a soft smile to the picture of his father sitting by the computer, Castielle quickly gets the card set up before handing it over to Sora. This was always a favorite moment to him...handing out someone's first library card in his library. He hoped that he would be able to come to know this man as he has with all of his other regulars. "I will hold off on the address until you are settled in. When you get the chance, just come by and we can fill out the rest. Normally, there are restrictions since you do not have all your information, but I went ahead and gave you clearance for that. My father was a traveler before he founded this place, so I can understand the struggles of getting comfortable in one place."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:41 pm
“tiny14xx2"

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

He actually felt guilty about his plan now. This wasn't just some public building, even a cherished one, it was somebody's home. Worse, it was the childhood home of someone who had thus far been very good to him...and it sounded like this was a sort of memorial as well.
Screw it. He wasn't planning on doing anything harmful, just sliding in at night, probably in some back room, then sneaking out in the morning. No harm, no foul. Besides, he was running low on options; he had already scoped out several shops in town, all of them had decent enough security, and most of the public buildings were near the police station. It was pretty much either here or outside.
He wasn't really used to people being so open, he rarely got first names much less an insight into a person's philosophy and familial relations. It left him at a momentary loss of what to say.
"That's an awesome legacy to leave. I'm sure he'd be proud to see how you've continued it." He hoped the other wouldn't counter with asking about his family. Sora never talked about his family unless it was absolutely necessary, even then he avoided divulging as much information as possible. Now he was wondering though whether it would be polite to keep up the line of dialogue with more questions or of he should just let it be. Given that the other had just offers up the info, he would refrain from asking, that might seem a bit nosey. And nosey people always lost in the end, he knew that lesson very well.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
User Image
Castielle chuckles softly and nods in thanks, his cheeks coloring with a soft shade of pink before he started to play with his sleeves in shyness. It had been nice talking to someone so much since he really didn't do that much. Giving the man a quick glance, the flustered male clears his throat softly before opening his mouth to speak. Normal people kept the conversation going in some way. It was smart of him to continue to do that. "S-So...you travel a lot right?It may be a bit sudden to ask this, but are you planning to stay in the town long? Have you found a decent place to stay in for now while you are here? If not, I have some recommendations."

He wondered if he could really give a proper recommendation when he didn't even stay in any of the local hotels. As far as he was concerned, this was the best place in town. But his opinion was a little biased since his father built this place for him wasn't it? He had really come to enjoy speaking to the man. He didn't look at Castielle funny, nor did he seem to judge him for being such a shy sap or a book worm weirdo.
"It is pretty important to find the place right away so that you don't get stranded! I am afraid that hotels book rather fast here, so if you don't book one before you come, you could be stuck without a proper place to stay."

User Image

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas