But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
Our voice it shall be heard
But I will remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
But I will remember the truth."

SoraRyuu

And…they were proceeding into awkwardness. Well, he could tell that the other was uncomfortable, yet he seemed determined to keep it up. Was this some sort of masochistic streak, wanting to force himself into awkward situations? Or was he just so glad to have someone to talk to that he didn’t mind making himself uncomfortable? If it was the latter, it was sad, but, he could kind of understand it at the same time. ”Actually, I don’t really travel that much. I’m only nineteen,” he didn’t know if the other man may have thought him older than he actually was. Like, a twenty-five year-old might have travelled more than someone who was nineteen. ”Had a short stint elsewhere, and now that I have some free time again, kind of traveling around.” Yeah it was a lie, but it was better than admitting he had been in jail and was now lying low because he had been told to.
He wasn’t really sure how to answer the man’s next question. On the one hand, this man (he really needed to find out his name) probably knew the area real well, and could maybe suggest something. On the other hand, what could he suggest that would cost only a few dollars. That and he would look like such a failure.
”I’ve got it covered, but thanks anyway. By the way, I haven’t gotten your name yet. I’m Sora. You?”

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:29 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Sorry for the wait, school has had me super busy lately, so responses have been slow as of late.

User Image
User Image
Castielle gives another soft chuckle and nods his head as he remembered that they didn't really exchange their names properly. Setting up a guest account didn't require a name so he didn't think to ask for one. How impolite of him. Normally a name was the first thing he gave, but when books became the topic of conversation, Castielle was lost to his own world. Nothing else registered when books became his topic of conversation. Giving a welcoming and warm smile that was a rarity for the mostly shy and self-kept librarian, Castielle holds out his hand to shake the gentleman's in an appropriate greeting. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sora, I am Castielle Bayne. Thank you for visiting my home today, a new face is always welcome."

19 huh? He spoke so maturely and looked like he was in his twenties already. It was refreshing to see such a mature adolescent these days. It actually reminded Castielle of himself when he was younger. He was frequently told how mature he was for his age, and how he was so smart. That was what happened when your IQ was high enough to practically make you a member of Mensa. But, alas, though he was smart in the world of education and books...he definitely lacked the proper street smarts and might be considered as "sheltered." Sora on the other hand looked like he was pretty smart in both fields, so Castielle envied that just a little. Either way, he wished this best for this new reader.
"I hope that you can come visit often while you are in town. Being able to see someone again is always a joy. "

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 pm
tiny14xx2
Sorry for the wait. I genuinely cannot find a legit excuse, so I will just appeal to your mercy.

”When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool.”

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Castiel. I can call you that, right?” He hated pretentious people, and seeing as this guy wasn’t much older than him, if he insisted on using a last name and Mr. then he would be totally pretentious. However, if he went with a nickname, that would be fine as well. It would suggest familiarity, or at least an attempt at familiarity. ”I hope to be here often. I read pretty fast, so I need a large supply. That said, even if you didn’t inflict a trial period on me, I’m initiating my own, until you’ve seen enough evidence to know I’m good. It’s only fair.” Plus it would make him feel better. He didn’t like blind faith, it made no sense and also put way too much pressure on him. It was one thing to fail on an agreement, then you just had the pre-prescribed punishments, but when you failed when someone trusted you, then there was no punishment except for disappointment and a lack of trust. That was the hardest thing to deal with. ”I can hangout here to read, right? It’s nice and warm here, I’m not too terribly inclined to leave.” It was only logical that he could stay, but there was no harm in checking. Plus maybe if Castiel thought he was going to hangout for awhile, he wouldn’t pay so much attention to him, and it would be easier for him to sneak off somewhere to spend the night.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:02 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
XD It is totally okay. I get that either life happens, you just don't have the will to write a response, or have hit a block. I go through all of them alllll the time..

User Image
User Image
Castielle nods his head with an of course, his cheeks coloring still at someone calling his name. Most people called him by his surname, so it was a little embarrassing to have someone call him by his first name for a change. "I-It is a little embarrassing since everyone usually c-calls me Mr. Bayne. But C-Castielle or even Cas is f-fine with me."

Once again, Castielle politely waits for the man to finish his sentence before nodding once more in agreement. He was glad that Sora didn't take it the wrong way. He normally got a few people who were not too happy about him putting them on a trial period. He mainly got the same response to it. That he was being a little rude to assume that they wouldn't be frequent visitors and that he shouldn't judge someone based on their appearance. That was never the case! Cas was even an example to the fact that you shouldn't judge someone. People think that Cas looks confident and sure of himself until he speaks and he becomes obviously timid and shy. "T-Thank you for not taking it wrong. Some people t-tend to become offended that we put them on a trial one first. It is just an easier method t-that saves resources we use to make the official l-library cards"

He didn't know what it was about this man, but Cas found it rather easy too talk to him compared to other people he had spoken to in the past. Everyone had always been overly friendly with him because of his looks or disregarded him completely because he was intimidating to them even though he was more intimidated by them. "O-Oh, of course. We close at 7p so you are able to s-stay as long as you would like to read. I have a few s-study groups that come in here when I open and s-stay until closing t-time. I have always been okay with it as long as they aren't disruptive and make s-sure to clean their space before they l-leave."

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am
tiny14xx2
Yay! You didn't have to wait 50 years for this response!

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

He was about to be seriously ticked off, but the man was so darn timid, it was hard to be mad at him. Plus, he quickly permitted a first name or even a nickname, which was fine in his book. Though the fact that everyone else called him by his last name did not bode well for the town. This opinion was further solidified when Castiel stated that most people got ticked off when they had to go through a trial period. How pretentious could they be? As Cas had said, it was a non-biased system in order to keep costs down. Plus it would maybe help keep the riffraff out, or at least minimize the damage they did.

He hated to admit it, but the man was so timid it actually made him really easy to talk to, so easy Sora actually felt at ease. He hadn't been watching his back or trying to weed motives out of Cas, he was just talking to him like a normal person. It had been ages since he had been able to do that.
"I can be out of here by seven, no worries. And I'll make sure to keep stuff tidy and not be disruptive, this isn't my room or anything. And it's dumb that people would get pissed about the whole trial period thing. What makes them so entitled that they think the rules should be broken for them." He wasn't really expecting an answer on that one, especially not from Cas, who seemed to have half of the ferocity of a fainting goat. Who knows, maybe if he stuck around for a while, some of his confidence would rub off on the librarian, at least enough that he could talk to strangers without stammering. He saw a lady approaching with a stack of books, and took it as his cue to move on along. He took his two books and headed over to a chair near a heating vent. Even though he had been inside for a while, he hadn't peeled out of any of his layers, and it would take a bit of warming before he was ready to do so. He sat twisted around in the high-backed wing chair with his legs draped over one arm and his back buried in the corner of the wing and back of the chair. Sure he wasn't going to leave a mess, but that didn't mean he had to sit all proper in the meantime.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:01 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
XD

User Image
User Image
The rest of the night went well, there being little to no trouble with other visitors. Cas had been very busy after his brief break of visiting with the other male. He had to register new or returning readers, help scan the returned books, assist in the checking out process of books. And then he had to walk around and put the different books away. That part was the easiest for Castielle. He knew the place better than anyone else, and easily slid the books into their places without even having to really take another glance to be sure. He already knew that it was the right spot. Before he knew it, it was closing time. he had wanted to give another welcoming greeting and a goodbye to the newest visitor, but Cas had been so busy that he didn't know when the man disappeared from his original spot. Oh well, he was sure to see him again if he decided to return frequently like he said he might. "Time to close up everyone."

Walking his employees to the door, he asked each person if their assigned task was complete before waving goodbye and shutting the door to lock it behind them.All he needed to do was some light clean up and a walk through to make sure that there wasn't any books out of place or trash abandoned. he then went on to finish checking in books and counting the register's drawer, taking reports of the cash they collected in the day all to the back with the cash so he could put it in the lock box that went upstairs with him to be put into the safe for the library's funds. "Another good day..."

Sighing softly, Cas lifts his hand to loosen his tie, soon removing it before he undoes a few buttons. Now that the library was closed, he could relax a little. After setting his tie to the side, the librarian adjusts his glasses and starts shutting the computers that they used behind the counter for the registration, check-in, check out and the like. Then he shut out most of the lights and started towards the stairs, humming softly to himself as he unlocked the sign blocking off the stairs and relocked it behind him. As he walked up the stairs, he briefly looked down at the library, making sure that the lights were shut off properly. He takes out his key from around his neck and unlocks the door leading to the entrance way of his personal apartment. "Time for some tea and light reading."

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:09 am
tiny14xx2
Oh no! The dreaded book hobo has settled in your library!

"Let him curse my name
But remember the truth
We won't take it anymore
We won't take it anymore

SoraRyuu

Shortly before closing, he snuck around to a less-crowded part of the library, over to a storage closet he had seen earlier. Of course the door was locked, but there wasn't anyone nearby, and he had a couple safety pins on him. He worked the pins in the lock, springing it in a matter of moments. The fact that he was good at larceny was probably a bad sign, but he knew tonight it meant having a warm place to stay for the night. The closet was cramped and had a few spare shelf inserts and other seldom-used knickknacks in it. He propped a few up so that they would block an onlookers view of him, then locked the door and clambered into his little hiding spot. He wouldn't have to wait too long, just an hour or so until everything got good and quiet. His stomach rumbled a little while he was in hiding, and he instantly tensed up and went alert. It was unlikely anyone had heard, but still. Shut up, stomach. You ate once today, and that's all you'll be getting. Tomorrow morning we can slip out and get something. His stomach didn't seem to like that idea much, but it quieted down, seeing it wasn't going to be able to coax him into getting anything.

He waited for what felt like an eternity before everything fell silent. He tentatively unlocked the door and peeked around to see if he saw any movement. Nothing was going on, and most of the lights were out. So he had succeeded in the first part, now all he had to do was not make a disturbance, and make sure he woke up and at least hid again before things started in the morning. At least he had trained himself to be a light sleeper, so he doubted anyone would be able to sneak up on him. He stalked out to a chair not far from his hiding closet, there was an emergency light on not far from it, just bright enough that he could read a little while yet. He settled himself into the chair, and read until the big clock said it was a little after eleven. He closed his book up and slid it down into his bag, then shifted around in the chair and fell fast asleep. He might be a bit sore in the morning, but at least he would be warm.

"My locked up asylum
Don't turn your back
On your prodigal son
When terror is raging
Still my hate will grow

Here on my own
I've built a pyre
Oh, fire
Here on my own
I've wasted life
So weak."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)