[Venturous/Cold Foam] Long way from home [PRP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 am
Foam followed his sister, the tip of Sweet’s red tail just in his line of sight as she trotted ahead, eagerly checking out the new area. ‘You are stronger in a group then alone,’ Conquest’s husky voice dragged over him, the glowing eyes intense beneath her heavy horns.

Foam wasn’t sure, Sweet was scattered brained, bright and grinning, prone to flirting and she was his sister. Foam didn’t want to see that. It was gross.

‘Quest has a point,’and that was Blood voice, the large buck looking down, grin sharp and harsh. ‘Your sis can always be the bait.’ And Conquest had snorted and smacked the buck with her head before giving him one last look and left.

It was actually funny how no one called Conquest by her actual name, Foam though as he and his sister split off from one another, leaving a trail of scraps along the trees. She was Conquest to them instead of Burning Legion, sharp and witty, using her heavy tail to demand submission.

He huffed and picked his way through the tangled brush and the mangrove root choked water. Go have an adventure, youngling. Bring your sister, youngling. It be good for you to get out and explore. His father certainly had been eager to push them both out.

Foam sighed. Well, it hadn't been to bad so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The mangroves and the cliffs provided plenty of wonderful habitat for the dragons to perch and hunt, without danger of being seen too often. They were shy creatures, for the most part– reluctant to make themselves known, unless they were cornered, and then the creatures were formidable indeed.

Venturous was out, searching for one of the waylaid little ones, when she heard a shifting noise, indicating something large– or two something larges, somewhere above her.

Hopefully they didn't wind up charging through the bramble brush that was so thick on some of these cliffs– the drops could be treacherous, and spell an injured– even broken, leg for whomever it was.

"You'd best be careful with the footing," she called up, trusting that whoever it was would appreciate the warning. "There's plenty of drops around here."

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:37 pm
Foam paused in his steps, ears perking forward, still and listening, trying to pin point the voice. "Thank you," he said finally, paying a bit more attention to his feet, and hoping his sister was likewise being careful. "I.. don't see you," He added, and kept moving, winding his way down. Down seemed good. Less likely to break something.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:45 pm
The heavily-scaled acha was quick to reply.

"That's because I'm in a covered cave. There's a hole up top with bramble– it's a pretty common pitfall around here– and I figured if I heard shuffling, it would be best to give a warning before we met the hard way." Now, what was a good way to recommend this kin get down from the cliffs? This was awkward terrain.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:17 pm
"Ahh.. well, perhaps I should go back the way I came." Foam replied, looking around the area, eyes squinting. He rather not fall into a pit. Not at all, and he probably should hunt down his sister before she did a run and leap into one. Sweet really didn't think before she leaped.

"... Are you stuck in the cave?" He asked, suddenly concern. She wasn't stuck in there was she? She sounded rather calm if she was.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games