Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gays and Bis (boys only)

Back to Guilds

A place for gay and bisexual boys to hang out, chat, roleplay, etc. Come on in :D 

Tags: yaoi, gays, bisexuals, semes, ukes 

Reply Gays and Bis (boys only)
Privet ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:53 am
Hello! everyone, I am new here.
Please treat me well~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:51 am
welcome to the guild!  

Nerdodactyl

Duck

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:43 pm
Nerdodactyl
welcome to the guild!
Thank you very much~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:55 am
Hey. Are you Russian?  

Rainbow Walking

Heart Master

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:12 am
Rainbow Walking
Hey. Are you Russian?
No, I have Russian ancestry though and I know a few words here and there, I am trying to learn the language as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:02 pm
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
Hey. Are you Russian?
No, I have Russian ancestry though and I know a few words here and there, I am trying to learn the language as well.

How many words and expressions do you know?
Where do you live?  

Rainbow Walking

Heart Master

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:57 pm
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
Hey. Are you Russian?

Where do you live?
I really know some of the basics like hello, goodbye, thank you, how are you. Just simple basics like that, I live in the U.S. How about you my friend?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:14 pm
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
Hey. Are you Russian?

Where do you live?
I really know some of the basics like hello, goodbye, thank you, how are you. Just simple basics like that, I live in the U.S. How about you my friend?

Oh wow. Where in the US?

Russian is my mother tongue, i was born in Moscow. Now living in Germany tho.  

Rainbow Walking

Heart Master

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:23 pm
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
Hey. Are you Russian?

Where do you live?

Oh wow. Where in the US?

That's Awesome, I would like to visit both Moscow and Germany when I can get the chance to, How is it in Germany? Ahh I live in Florida, about to get hit with a hurricane though. ;(  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:32 pm
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
Hey. Are you Russian?

Where do you live?

Oh wow. Where in the US?

That's Awesome, I would like to visit both Moscow and Germany when I can get the chance to, How is it in Germany? Ahh I live in Florida, about to get hit with a hurricane though. ;(

Oh really? When is the hurricane? Is it really dangerous?

I like Germany a lot, but in Hamburg where i live it is rainy. A dark atmosphere =)  

Rainbow Walking

Heart Master

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:41 pm
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking

Where do you live?

Oh wow. Where in the US?

I like Germany a lot, but in Hamburg where i live it is rainy. A dark atmosphere =)

We are supposed to get it this Thursday, I don't remember which category it fell into. But it usually depends on if an F1 category which is the lowest level and its more like a tropical depression, While and F3-F5 can do some damage, I think it's an F3 so it's going to do quite a bit of damage i hear winds are around 140mph.

Thats Nice i'm glad you enjoy it, It seems like such a nice place. I enjoy dark atmospheres there calming. It's pretty rainy here in Florida as well It's on and off all the time but the humidity sucks a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:49 pm
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking
LLuciferss
Rainbow Walking

Where do you live?

Oh wow. Where in the US?

We are supposed to get it this Thursday, I don't remember which category it fell into. But it usually depends on if an F1 category which is the lowest level and its more like a tropical depression, While and F3-F5 can do some damage, I think it's an F3 so it's going to do quite a bit of damage i hear winds are around 140mph.

Thats Nice i'm glad you enjoy it, It seems like such a nice place. I enjoy dark atmospheres there calming. It's pretty rainy here in Florida as well It's on and off all the time but the humidity sucks a**.

You need to escape then? Like to move to an aunty in a different state or smth?  

Rainbow Walking

Heart Master

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:08 pm
Rainbow Walking

You need to escape then? Like to move to an aunty in a different state or smth?

No we should be okay just boarding up windows and securing items down along with staying in a windowless room. If it were and F4 or F5 it would then be considered an option for Evacuation. Also if you'd like to talk more we could discuss in Pms or something of the sort.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:48 pm
LLuciferss
Please treat me well~

hey hey hey  

Manofmanyloves

St Decay

Ghostly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:45 am
Manofmanyloves
LLuciferss