Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Vixxion used his lamia magic to create a palace to live in besides the blue cat club where he works as a Lamia he needs privacy

User Image

Bedroom
User Image

Bathroom
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:51 am
Yadira
User Image

The Succubus poof into the Palace as she waits for Vixxion. she sits in the living room and turns on the television. her head rested on the couch top portion as she focus her attention on it.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:12 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion opens up the door removing his soaked jacket humming "ah I see my magic is still strong as ever" he said while he walks into the living room spotting yadira "that was mean my lady to leave me to walk in the rain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:39 pm
Yadira
User Image

Yadira looks at Vixxion covered with wet clothes that she gets up and magically take his wet clothes off without a pinch. she sets on the floor and poofs a bog towel from the bathroom to her hands. she places it on Vixxion body. "I am so sorry, I should have slow down. my speed is increasingly bit fast. I got you towel for you to dry off. so go put some clean ones on and I throw your wet clothes in the dryer."

she picks up his wet clothes from the floor and took the steps to the basement. there she opens the dryer and throw Vixxion's clothes in it. her hands turn the nozzle on and she walks upstairs to kiss Vixxon's lips.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:11 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion ruffles his hair with the towel in a clean pair of gold pyjama silk pants then he felt yadira against him "welcome..." he was stopped by yadira's lips as he kissed her back passionately

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:32 pm
Yadira
User Image

Yadira red eyes gazes at Vixxion eyes as he kisses her back. she kiss him over and over. she then ruffles his black hair too. her red eyes drops down seeing the gold in his pajamas silk pants. she then said, "Living Fancy my love because Gold is very attractive to a Succubus."

she hugs Vixxion body as she became calm.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:43 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion laughs lightly "Brazil lamias leader children inherit precious stones and silk in there original scale colors" he said as he snapped his fingers making his lamia robes appear on his body the white satin covered his bottom half as gold jewelry embroidered with diamonds along with gold snake arm bracelets on his upper arms

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm
Yadira
User Image

"Wow, your so shiny. all the better to cuddle with you-u." Yadira said with her eyes sparkle as she wrap her body around Vixxion's body. she nibble at his ears and smiles.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion laughs softly "our chosen ones get similar robes as well" he said as he wraps his arms around yadira's waist as his magic surrounds yadira giving her more elegant version of his robes along with a gold hair veil and jewelry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:59 pm
kimi23loveheart
Yadira
User Image

"Oh Vixxion.." Yadira blushes as she fancy Vixxion's new robes and she reachs to touch his golden hair veil. her fingertips follows the line seams and then to Vixxion lips. "You do not have to impress me so much with magic."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:29 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion kisses yadira's fingertips lightly "Those my darling are simple tricks to me" he said gently moving his free hand towards yadira's hand on his lips as his snake tongue licks his lips "Lamia magic is powerful"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:27 pm
Yadira
User Image
"OK My love." she said happily as she kisses onto Vixxion lips and massage his lamia tongue. she gets taste of him and hugs him handsomely. her red eyes became low as she rubs her head on his chest. "I bet, we bring a great lamia to life."
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:33 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion laughs lightly scooping up yadira into his arms bridle style "Care to test your bet my lady?" He whispers into yadira's ear as his draconian lamia wings come out as he flew into his bedroom gently pushing the door closed with his wings as he walks towards the bed placing yadira on it as his human pupils turn into his snake eyes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:43 pm
Yadira
User Image
Yadira smiles as Vixxion place her in his bed and she watchs him close the door. she saw his wings and she awe at the draconia lamia wings, then she got inspires to transform again into her full image. she extract her hairy wings as it spreads out flapping the air. its all purple with fairy dust on it.

final Transformation
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:56 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion looks down at yadira as he removes his pendant making his true form show, his ears became pointed while silver scales cover his cheeks, arms and shoulders while his silver lamia tail showed "there we are" he said hissing softly as his tongue pokes out of his mouth

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff