Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 pm
Yadira
User Image
"Well I go keep eye on the boys.."she said as she nods her head at Vixxion and slithers to their room. she sees the boys just get back in their parents bed. she gets in and pulls the cover over them. as her tail bring the boys closer to her and they went back to sleep.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion smiles while he takes care of the children then goes to make breakfast for everyone yawning slightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 pm
Yadira
User Image
Yadira awakens from her slumber and places a golden robe over her scalpel body. she peeps into the lumia youngling room and she sees Lydia still sleeping. she smiles and then glides to the other twins and they were fidget in their cribs. although she smell a stinky diaper and glided to one of the other twins.

she picks Aura up and changes her diaper then seens hair on the lamias growing. she sheds a tear and then carries Aura around as her tail picks up Yuri. she places Yuri on the change bed and changes her diaper too. then she put Yuri back into the bed. she leaves out to the kitchen with Aura and seen Vixxon cooking breakfast.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:41 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion cracks a couple eggs into a bowl as he whisks them up for a couple crepes humming softly as he sets the batter aside to start chopping up fruit and vegetables slowly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aries_003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:13 pm
Smexi-hexi123
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion cracks a couple eggs into a bowl as he whisks them up for a couple crepes humming softly as he sets the batter aside to start chopping up fruit and vegetables slowly

Psst. Hey this is kimmi. I had lost access to old account.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:54 pm
Aries_003

User Image

Vixxion cracks a couple eggs into a bowl as he whisks them up for a couple crepes humming softly as he sets the batter aside to start chopping up fruit and vegetables slowly along with placing them onto a plate "Yadira breakfast is ready" he said while smiling sweetly looking at Aura and Yadira

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aries_003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:48 pm
Yadira

The smell of the fresh crack egg trace to yadira nose as,she smile and hold little aura in her arm. She glide to the kitchen but Aura want to put on the floor. So she places on the floor and glide little bit with hersmall tail show.

It amazes yadira and she follows Aura and ran into one of twin boys.Titus fully capable of get off crib with no scratches. They all must be toddler. As yadira enter the kitchen and look at her children.

"Wow. My hatching are grow up quick. You all so tiny first. "She said as She lean on the counter top."vixx, I am inspired by the potential growth here. "

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:41 pm
kimi23loveheart
Yadira
User Image
Yadira cames in the kitchen with Aura holding onto Yadira hands. she smiles at one for her daughters as she seen Aura looks more like her two parents. she pick up Aura and sat her on the counter top and she see Aura touch the surface.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion laughs lightly as he kissed yadria's forehead lightly then his children heads smiling sweetly then began finishing up their breakfast smiling sweetly

((Kim are you Aries too?))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:06 am
Yadira
User Image
Rest of the Princess and Princes came eat breakfast. then Yadira lays the twin girls on their back and help them burp. she picks them up and then they both hiss a word 'mum.ee..".

Yadira looks surprised and gaze at Vixxon. "Oh our girls said their first words..." she looks at the twin boys and they just finish eat their food. she then chuckled and bounce two girls on her legs. they said "dAS-da".

( ( yes...))

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:39 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion smiled at his children as he heard his and yadrias youngest daughters speak "that's incredible and at a young hatching" he spoke honestly happy as he washed his boys faces carefully then heard them speak again towards him "yes princesses" he said while going towards his wife and youngest

((Kk))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm
Aries_003

Posted in Adams and here  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aries_003

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Aries_003

Posted in Adams and here

OK. I am use my old account to post back. I'm creating a new person.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:34 pm
Aries_003
Smexi-hexi123
Aries_003

Posted in Adams and here

OK. I am use my old account to post back. I'm creating a new person.

Kk and confusing but ok  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:10 pm
Yadira
User Image
The Princess mutter another "Da da daa mume.." and Yadira fallens in love with her children. she hugs Vixxon and watchs the twins boy Hataro-Titus burps by themselves. she smiles and takes bite of her food in the kitchen.

( ( Just Know I am use the one for rest post))

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces