Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Someone to Play With... always looking

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wanna rp?
  <3
View Results

Estiki

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:48 am
Hello, I have gone too long without a good fantasy Roleplay so here I am again seeking out anyone who might be Interested in joining me on a new adventure.

Here are a few things about myself:

> I am 24 years old and have graduated from college with a bachelors in theatre and art so I have a bit of a flare for the dramatic.

> I like to write, a lot. My post lengths are 3-5 paragraphs at the very least. I expect my partner to match or exceed that minimum.

> I am very flexible. I like to challenge myself so I will give anything my best shot. If you have strange request for an RP, odds are I will do it without judgement. I enjoy experimenting if it's necessary. I have no limits. I can play any gender of any species in any genre you throw my way.

>Over all I like to have fun when I RP. Humor is just as necessary as Drama when it comes to writing. RPing is one of the only things in my life where I can ultimately let go of reality and let my creativity stretch to its fullest potential. ((Sorry if I make a few little grammatical errors along the way. I do this just for fun))

So those are things about me as a Roleplayer.

Here are some pairings I've been interested in lately. This doesn't necessarily mean they have to be romantic pairings:

Captor x Captive
Hunter x Hunted
Pirate x Mermaid/ Merman
Elf/ Fairy/ Wizard/ (any fantasy world character) X Cyborg / automaton / (any scifi world character)
God/Goddess x Human (Greek mythology)
Creator x Creation (automaton/ cyborg)
Evil King/Queen x Warrior
Master x Slave (any race)
Demon x Human
Tengu x Kitsune
Fire sorcerer/ess x Ice sorcerer/ess
Elf x Nymph
Fairy x Drow
Human x Giant
Extra Terrestrial x Human
Blackmail

PM or quote me if you are interested in any of these or to share any ideas of your own. All of my pairings and ideas are open for discussion.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:24 pm
Estiki
Hello, I have gone too long without a good fantasy Roleplay so here I am again seeking out anyone who might be Interested in joining me on a new adventure.

> I am 24 years old and have graduated from college with a bachelors in theatre and art so I have a bit of a flare for the dramatic.

> I like to write, a lot. My post lengths are 3-5 paragraphs at the very least. I expect my partner to match or exceed that minimum.

> I am very flexible. I like to challenge myself so I will give anything my best shot. If you have strange request for an RP, odds are I will do it without judgement. I enjoy experimenting if it's necessary. I have no limits. I can play any gender of any species in any genre you throw my way.

>Over all I like to have fun when I RP. Humor is just as necessary as Drama when it comes to writing. RPing is one of the only things in my life where I can ultimately let go of reality and let my creativity stretch to its fullest potential. ((Sorry if I make a few little grammatical errors along the way. I do this just for fun))

Here are some pairings I've been interested in lately. This doesn't necessarily mean they have to be romantic pairings:

Captor x Captive
Hunter x Hunted
Pirate x Mermaid/ Merman
Elf/ Fairy/ Wizard/ (any fantasy world character) X Cyborg / automaton / (any scifi world character)
Demon x Human
Tengu x Kitsune
Elf x Nymph
Fairy x Drow
Human x Giant
Blackmail

PM or quote me if you are interested in any of these or to share any ideas of your own. All of my pairings and ideas are open for discussion.

Hey! Long time no see! It's good to see you again (or type to you again...since..we are not seeing each other....like...oh forget it XD)

Well I do have some plot ideas that I am into right now, but I would like to ask you on which pairing you prefer. I am trying to be flexible when it comes to rps and stuff.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

garradeluxe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:17 pm
Estiki

Captor x Captive
Hunter x Hunted
Pirate x Mermaid/ Merman
Demon x Human
Tengu x Kitsune
Elf x Nymph
Fairy x Drow
Human x Giant
Blackmail

I am up for almost all of these options. Send me a pm and lets talk details! 3nodding  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games