Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆CHAT ROOM
I'm so frickin' happy right now hahaha!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrescentValentine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:50 am
I can't tell you how happy and excited I was when I woke up today and saw this on crunchyroll's updated list:

WWW.WAGNARIA!!
Episode 1

I don't think I've ever been more happy in my life...
Okay, that's an exaggeration. I have definitely been more happy than that before, but you have to understand. Wagnaria was one of my favorite anime to watch over the past two years. It's probably one of the best romantic comedy anime I have ever seen. Though I still have my reservations about the first episode. I loved all the little easter egg appearances of Wagnaria's main cast with the main character, Daisuke Higashida, obviously walking past Takanashi as he is going to the restaurant to start working there part-time or about four minutes in when it shows the front of a school building and one of the girl students standing there is clearly Popura. I am glad some of the characters felt different and had different personalities, but in a way or may be it is just me, but WWW.WAGNARIA's first episode, to me, just felt the same as Wagnaria's opening episode. Sure, the characters are different and also so are there motives, but something about it just felt the same.

I am also a little curious about the relationships that will be built in this one and the direction they'll go in. From watching the first episode, my gut tells me that main couple that it will follow will be around Higashida and the floor chief, Miyakoshi, but as with Wagnaria 1, I am sure there will be another couple, possibly two, that will make up part of it's story like with Sato and Yachiyo. And in this new WWW.WAGNARIA, sadly I do not sense any love for the cooks this time. It could be possible though, if anybody, I'd guess Adachi, the kitchen chief, and maybe Kisaki, but if there is another couple, I'd definitely say it will be between Kamakura, the rich girl, and Shindou, the poor man in massive debt... because of Kamakura's family business even though it very, very, very, ...VERY may not seem like it, but it just seems like it would be the kind of twist this show would pull. OOOHH! What if there's a yuri or yaoi relationship this time! I think that would be pretty interesting.

On top of that, a couple other episode ones they have uploaded for the beginning of the fall season are pretty good too. Magical Girl Raising Project had a peculiar opening that got me interested enough with watching the rest of it and Izetta: The Last Witch, though I do not care so much for the pre-World War II period setting it takes place it, but something about the drama of it all I found incredibly exciting. I can't wait to see what else gets added and fall in love with something else all over again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:59 pm
all 3 seasons were anime of the month! 4laugh
my fave anime ever!  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

CrescentValentine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:43 am
nena_sakura
my fave anime ever!

Did you watch the episode of WWW. WAGNARIA too?
I forgot to mention it in my last post, but when it got to the end with Higashida tasting Miyakoshi's chocolate for Valentine's Day, my first immediate thought was, "I'd be less concerned about her odd personality and very VERY much more concerned about her possible connection to a drug cartel" hehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 pm
CrescentValentine
nena_sakura
my fave anime ever!

I forgot to mention it in my last post, but when it got to the end with Higashida tasting Miyakoshi's chocolate for Valentine's Day, my first immediate thought was, "I'd be less concerned about her odd personality and very VERY much more concerned about her possible connection to a drug cartel" hehehe

well sweatdrop i was talking about the prequel Wagnaria  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

CrescentValentine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:20 am
nena_sakura
CrescentValentine
nena_sakura
my fave anime ever!

well sweatdrop i was talking about the prequel Wagnaria

Uuuh... yeah, I know. I loved it too. Anytime Inami got super flustered and embarrassed whenever Takanashi was involved are my favorite parts, like when he pets her and it makes her bedridden and then he shows up at her house later and gets her email address from her. Then Inami's mom comes in and was all like, "Oh, looks like your fever has gone down" because she's not as red in the face and she puts her hand on Inami's forehead, but because of her elation at getting Takanashi's email, her head was even hotter, and burns her mom's hand. I can't tell you how hard I laughed when scenes like that happened in the anime. But, more importantly...

THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME FOR!? GO! WATCH! WWW WAGNARIA!!!  
☆CHAT ROOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games