Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] What a Nice Jester (Bitter Apple & Jester)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:38 pm
This is a PRP between Pigxels and I. Please do not post without permission.
Also, this is an extension of the ORP Tricks and Treats, where they met. The setting is the same of the ORP. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once she had managed to separate herself from the others, Bitter Apple made her way to the fire to warm the chill that had settled into her muscles. Her swan Bloom had beaten her there, it seemed, helping himself to the spread of foods that had been set out. She tsked at him to get his attention, "Hey! You're being rude," she snipped at the white bird as quietly as she could, trying not to draw attention to herself. The doe sighed and shook her head, giving up on her pet. She'd never known a creature as stubborn as that swan. Reserved to being embarrassed, she plopped down beside the fire, staring deep into the flames and hoping nobody would ask about the bird.

Pigxels

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Jester watched her wander off, and concluded that for the time-being, he could relax and enjoy the fire before gift-bombing anyone else. Or tricking them, whichever felt more fun at the moment, and depending on the kin. Those who were more inclined to fun were more likely to be prank targets, but those who were quiet and shy and self-conscious like himself were definitely off limits for tricks. He could tell by the way she'd spoken earlier she was a bit quiet. He smiled oddly, and concluded that since the bonfire was all about fun and sweets and goofing off, that he'd bring some of what was left of a second batch of honey bananas, and share them with her. If she wanted to chat, he'd sit and chat. Friends in the swamp was important, especially after the jarring adventure after only just arriving there after the incident with the desert obelisk. He shivered, still remembering the awful nightmare, and strange monochrome trip back.

He mustered up the courage to talk to such a pretty, yet spooky looking doe, and plopped down beside her with a loud, rather dust-cloud thud. He held out the basket with a hefty sigh, as if he'd been carrying something heavy and was glad to be off his feet. "Don't mean to pry," he started cheerily, swallowing down an tinge of anxiety the moment her bright, glowing eyes settled on him, "but I had some of these left, and figured you'd like something sweet and fruity to munch on with me." Getting used to the eerie glow some of the kimeti or zikwa gave off as opposed to the nonglowing acha he grew up with was going to take some time.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:42 pm
The doe wondered about this little gathering as she stared into the fire. Were they common? How had she never wandered into one before? She had never really been to anything like this before, or even heard of them. Then again, you do have to talk to others to hear about such things. Bitter Apple sighed, feeling the stress of the situation she had put herself in.

A small gasp escaped her, as did a flinch when the buck sat beside her so noisily. She immediately looked at him, ready to scream and run, but when she saw the buck she smiled instead. This was the one who'd given her the pretty flowers and shown her that she could mark things with them. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not really used to noises so close to me, I guess. For a second I thought maybe you were a predator." She laughed awkwardly at herself. Did others talk like she did? She wouldn't know unless she got out there, though. So she pushed on. When the buck offered her another gift. For a moment she panicked. What did she have that she could give him? He'd already given her one thing, and she'd given him nothing. She frowned. "They look really good, they do. But I don't have anything to give in return. I couldn't accept more from you, you were already so nice." Her frown deepened as her guilt grew. "I'm sorry. You should eat them though."

pigxels

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:50 pm
He blinked and tilted his head, curiously, already chewing on a sticky-soaked banana piece. He flicked an ear her direction and studied her face, and only smiled as much as he could around the mouthful of sweet goo. "It's alright, it's no fun eating treats alone anyway. Besides, I have a lot of these. I prepared them specifically for the event that I heard was coming up, so I'd gathered quite a lot of bananas, and my friend Mirewood helped me gather honey from the hives near her massive tree. Besides, events like this are about giving things, not receiving. I don't mind if anyone gives me anything, to be honest." He sniffed the basket and checked inside to see how many were left. The honey had dripped down through the leaves, but they'd still held most of it at the bottom. He was glad he'd been smart enough to lay several layers of those down before placing the bananas into it. It would have oozed between the sticks and made a trailing, sticky mess by now.

There were still about nine in the bottom, and plenty of honey pooling around it. He grabbed a large leaf from a nearby bush, and reached in carefully to pluck a rather large one out, careful to keep his nose above the pool, and then placed it by her feet. It glistened in the firelight from the bonfire, and he sighed, enjoying the warm breeze wafting their way, the crackling of the flames, and the full belly. After a few moments of silence, he smiled back at her. "So, what's your name? I'm Jester," he mused, tossing his head a little and letting the strange rattling noise in his horns echo.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:17 pm
Bitter Apple smiled kindly as the buck spoke, and silently wondered what it would be like to have friends. While she had a rather stubborn swan who followed her around, she didn't really have any of her own kind to talk to or visit. Her smile brightened as he pushed the leaf toward her. The doe was happy that she didn't have to reach into the sticky mess, as her hair had a tendency to fall into her face while doing such tasks. "You're so sweet. Thank you." After a moment of inspecting the banana, she realized she'd never tried them before. She hoped it was as delicious as the smoked fish had been. Tonight was certainly a night of new experiences.

As delicately as was possible with the honey-soaked fruit, she nibbled at it, pleased with how the sweet, thick honey offset the starchy texture of the fruit. Not expecting the male to speak after so much silence, she nearly choked on the banana in surprise. Maybe someday she'd overcome her social anxiety. Coughing a little, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to holding conversation, it seems." She took another moment to clear her throat, feeling silly all the while. "My name is Bitter Apple." A small smile reappeared on her face as his horns rattled. "It seems your name suits you very well, Jester."

Pigxels

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 pm
Jester sat in the silence a while, and was perfectly comfortable. Sometimes folks just needed quiet. He also knew he talked too much; it was a fault of his. He merely waited comfortably while she pondered the bananas, and then smiled warmly when she seemed to return. "Don't worry, I know I can be... 'too much,' for lack of a better term, ha ha... I don't mind silences, sometimes it's nice to just sit and enjoy someone else's company. And oh, thank you! It feels like there is something inside of them. It's light though. I heard that certain snakes have something similar going on with their tails, but I've never seen one to know," he shrugged, and then looked away a little awkwardly. It had been a while since he'd responded back in the strange quiet. Social awkwardness, despite being a jester was sort of weird, he concluded.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Ahaha, sorry. ;_; OMG.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces