Hospital *Private Temp* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am
A hospital just up the road from Princeton Academy.

Currently Private for:

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:18 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking in calmly he looked around as he took a small breath but he held his hand out for Sato to take in case he wanted to be close. "Well if they are uncommon your choice if you want to tell me or not. For now lets find the doctor and see if we can find out what is going on over here with the message and who this person is"he spoke.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:54 am
User Image

Sato walked inside the hospital after Jason and accepted the held out hand with his own. Eyes towards the floor, "Maybe later and okay" he said. "Time to find out if I was right about my guess or not" he thought.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:57 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

A couple of nurses were milling around and a lady behind the desk when the two people walked into the Intensive Care Unit looked up.

"Hello there gentleman. How are you this morning?"

She asked with a kind smile. Looking between Sato and Jason.

"Are you here to visit a patient? Or perhaps you got lost? I would be happy to help you. Since its meal time for this floor and doctors are doing rounds I can assist you in any way feasibly possible."

The woman said and explained with a kind smile.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:48 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding Jason blinked and kept looking around as he took a small breath before he glanced over seeing the other there and bite his own lip slightly while he thought for a bit.Hearing the nurse he stepped back but held onto Sato's hand tenderly, "Yes I received a message from this establishment stating there was someone here that had a card of mine and I was wondering who it was as well what connection they have to me and Sato here. So please if you could show us who this person is"he said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:33 am
User Image

Sato avoided making eye contact with the lady while she talked. Looks to the hand that was being held by Jason for a few seconds then towards the floor. He nods in agreement to what Jason to confirm what the man says is true.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

User ImageThe woman looked at Sato and then to Jason. Lowering her hand when neither of them took her hand to shake. Looking puzzled and then as he spoke she gasped. Standing up and quickly began rummaging through the stuff.

"You must be Jason Johnson? And Sato? There was a message from the nurse practicioner on duty. The red haired man that was in a coma until the past couple days finally woke up. He is in room 3142 and is currently awake and eating. He hasn't said anything since. I'm afraid we don't know who he is. He has been dubbed John Doe. He still hasn't regained any memories other than to say that Sato was a friend of his he thinks."

She paused a moment before moving and leading the men as she continued speaking to them.

"As well as the man on the card was special to him. Very special.....I'm afraid I have no further information for you as no matter what was asked he hasn't recalled anything other than he lost the G.E.D. he earned. Perhaps seeing you both will help him remember or you'll hold the answers to it."

She knocked on the door and led them inside.

"John Doe?"

She called out. Looking at the young man whose hair was a mess and in bad need of haircutting.

"You have guests. You really should eat."

She informed him checking his vitals while she was in the building and sighed when he just looked back out the window..

John Doe didn't respond to the woman when she spoke to him. The food on the tray before him untouched. His gaze staring out the window of the half open blinds on the side. He heard her but didn't feel like answering. His mind was blank. He tensed and held still until she finished. Still looking out the window. "Not hungry....before you ask. No....I can't remember anything more outside fear and desperation and screeching of tires....and what I already told you." He fell silent after that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:40 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he held onto Sato's hand tenderly as he listened to what the nurse was saying as he took a small breath running his hand through his hair thinking about who it would be. Slightly he looked over hearing the last bit but he nodded and walked after her heading with her while he glanced at Sato, "You know who it is don't you?"he asked gently. Slightly he walked in and looked over seeing the hair and jerked slightly gripping the other's hand since it was almost like a stab in the heart."that is not why we are here, I never asked about that until you were ready to talk about it but clearly seems you have been asked to talk about it to much and to often that you are shutting people out again just so they stop bothering you"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:41 am
User Image

"No doubt it is him. The timing of the coma of being around the time of the possession session. It is possible for someone to be a ghost and their still be alive and not know about it at the time" Sato thought as the walked to the room. The last thing the nurse said to them was the final clue. He frowns, "Sadly, the possibility of it being the guy before me is stronger now" he answered. Felt the grip tighten keeping him from thinking about the possibility of his parents being alive.
"I would say let the past be and start anew, don't you agree? Memories can be true or they could be false" he said to John Doe. Took a lot of courage talking to someone he hardly knows especially since this might mean he is different than he was in the past. He didn't want his guess to be right, but it was nothing he can do about it now.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:11 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

User Image The woman sighed as she was sure the young man who had woken in the Intensive Care Unit : Coma Ward, was indeed tired of being asked that but it was their job. Even knowing it wasn't likely he would recall much if anything.

"You still need to eat young man."

She said firmly to John Doe.

John Doe looked away from the window and towards Sato and Jason. Giving a soft but pained smile before he looked back out the window for a moment. Not sure what the conversation between Sato and Jason meant but had caught bits and pieces of it. It was just as confusing as the disconjointed and scattered memories that hit him. Closing his eyes a moment before opening them and pushed the tray with the food on it away from him. His attention turning back to Sato and Jason again. Looking from one to the other. Trying to process their conversation to each other and then their comments to him.

His gaze focusing on Jason as a hand shot to his chest and fisted there. What a strange reaction...what was going on? His heart was racing out of his chest but the man being here made him feel calmer. "I'm sorry....I don't know what you mean but...you being here and the other...it makes me really happy. My hearts racing so fast right now."

He shook his head and looked to Sato with an awkward smile. "I guess...I'm glad you came. You both mean something to me. I remembered that much. I remembered the names Sato and Jason....I can't remember more except that Jason's my world...and...you were the only one who tried to be my friend even when I....urgh...its gone again." He sighed when the memory was lost again. He looked at Jason curiously. "Thank you for coming...both of you."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:37 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason took a small breath as he took deep breath as he ran his hand through his hair a bit, "Well if that is the case then its going to be a lot of pain and hurt since you were helping me get over it. I do not know what to do or say to this Sato"he said weakly. Shivering a bit he looked over at the male as he held onto Sato's hand gently, "there is a lot of things that happened but I guess we have to do our best to help you adjust to this new life but as well then help you in any way possible. That is what everyone does that cares about you, still you best eat. You need to keep your strength up and as well you must decide if you would like to come live with me and Sato or if you would like us to help you find a place of your own"he said.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:33 am
User Image

Sato didn't know how he is supposed to act around John Doe, but he hopes he was doing okay. Took a lot of courage to be standing here in this room and not run off. He smiles a little hearing that the other is happy they are here. Looks back to John Doe catching the awkward smile. "Maybe Jason felt the same way with how he was behaving couple of days ago.....Tried to be his friend? Well, he didn't seem scary back then" he thought. He looks up to Jason while he speaks to John Doe. He would agree about where he will be staying at because it should be up to him to the other to decide. He wondered if Jason will mention what the man's name was.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:16 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((((OOC: He is really happy and grateful and in short wants to live with BOTH Sato and Jason...if they'll have him. ^_^

yet he also feels like he is burdening them and that neither of them are happy he is alive because of the tension coming off them both. he is like any person in his situation worrying and lost but inaccurate lol)))

User Image The woman looked between the two men that had arrived and the young man. Sighing a bit she quickly brought in a couple of chairs. Setting them up in the room off to the side.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. John Doe...please try to eat."

She could tell the patient was giving her the cold shoulder again and quietly excused herself to go tend to other patients as well as call the nurse who had called the men the night before despite he was off duty.

(exit nurse woman)

John Doe was pointedly cold shouldering the nurse. Pushing the table away even further. His hands moved to his head and he frustratedly grimaced. Trying to snag ahold of the fragmented pieces of memories he did have. He took a few calming breaths on instincts...something jason had taught him some time ago. He lifted his head when Jason spoke again. Looking at the other as if his body was remembering soemthing he learned to do some time ago. He smiled as he looked between the two of them.

"I'm so happy....I was afraid....that I was really one of those unknown lost people who had nobody who cared about them. No one who would come for them...or wanted them to be alive. I was afraid...I had nobody...and that you two were just something I dreamed up in the coma. I'm sorry...it seems my existance must have caused you both distress. I apologize...for being selfish and begging them to call and ask you here. The tension you both are giving off...fills me with regret, sorrow and pain. I'm sorry...to have disrupted your lives. Yet I'm grateful you both came...that I had people who cared. I will understand if you both never come again or don't wish to have anything to do with me...I feel bad that I'm the cause of your unease and tensions. I should have just stayed in that coma...then you both would be happier and better off. Right?"

He finally said in a mixture of woeful apology and relieved happiness. His hands moved and were currently wiping away tears of gratitude and remorse. He lowered his head into his hands. He couldn't remember anything more yet he wanted to. His head shot up and he looked at Jason and Sato both then back to Jason.

"I would be honored and happy to be able to spend time with you two...live with you. I wouldn't dare ask that of either of you. I can tell you both are unhappy to be here and I've caused you pain by being selfish enough to hope you knew me and that you existed. Thank you...I would love to stay with you and Sato....if its not any trouble."

He took a break and then continued on. looking at both men apologetically. He looked up at them both. He was sad that he was the source of their pain. He couldn't remember so much and he wanted to spend time with them both. To live with them but he didn't wish to burden them or bring them more pain. He looked down and stared at his hands. He should have stayed in the coma. Or died. They would both be better off. Their pain wouldn't be there and he wouldn't have caused them more hurt..right? He closed his eyes and winced. His ribs were hurting him. His head too. He stayed silent after that. He was a mixture of self hatred for having the gall to wake and live because of the looks on their faces....and excited, happy and grateful that they showed up. His inner thoughts wouldn't show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:23 pm
Genkawolf

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking a bit and softly he looked over seeing that the other was reacting differently and almost like he was more upset then anything. Softly he moved helping sato sit down before he walked over to the male and bent down as he took his hands into his own. "Now what you are saying is far more hurtful and painful then anything else that could have happened. You choose to come back and get back to those people that you cared about and you should never regret that at all."he said gently. Taking a deep breath he moved a bit and rubbed his hands before giving his hands a light squeeze. "We are both not unhappy, more like just shocked and reeling in with the fact that you came back. There is a lot you still need to learn and look into but I can tell you that we are not unhappy at all. You went missing and there was no sign of you or your body and for me and Sato we both felt you passed on, Sato was doing his best to help me grieve with that knowledge and it hurt knowing that. Seeing you alive and still here is just a shock, so please do not think that its bad or that we are unhappy. So please take the offer and come live with us. Sato and I will do our best to help you get your memory back or help with the memory loss or even explain things as best as possible. I will not take no for answer so your coming with us and stop thinking that we are unhappy when we are not"he said gently watching him as he bite his own lip gently but he watched him to see what he would do.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

Sato leans back in his seat after he was seated then watches and listens to what they were saying. "They are so much alike. I wonder if they notice these comparisons" he thought. "Uh, Jason. He agreed to going with us and living with us already" he points out to Jason after the man had finished talking. "Then again doesn't hurt to double check, I think" he thought. He kept his sense of hearing to this room so to limit anything that could scare him or catch him off guard. Twiddled his thumbs, trying about the ghosts who could be lurking around the hospital and he didn't want to attract their attention.
Quote:
Quote:

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas