Reply Roleplaying
[B] Like Father, Like Son (Honey Flower & Giveforward) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:04 am
If there was one surefire thing that Honey Flower shared with his father, Sky's Secrets, it was a fun demeanor and love for life. It wasn't uncommon to find him prancing about, radiating positivity and beaming rather excitedly for seemingly no reason at all. And now, well...he simply couldn't have kept his eagerness to himself if he'd tried. He was soon to have children with Blooming Sunrise and the mere thought delighted him. Little adorable babies of Acha and Kimeti origin, much like his own family. Ahh, how wonderful!

The energetic buck had made it a personal goal to seek out the kind and wise mare who had helped his parents with their blessing prior to his birth. He had asked his mother, Flourish, where to find said mare, yet she told him that there was no set place to locate any of the Legendaries. They were naturally drawn to the call of hearts and souls and could have been anywhere. Well, thought Honey Flower determinedly, trotting near the border where desert met swamp. Then I'll just have to try very hard to call her!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giveforward trotted towards the feeling of euphoria that had begun calling to her since early morning. It'd been a far longer journey than she'd anticipated to find the buck in question--amplified by finding more than one or two creatures that had needed assistance. But reach him she did, feeling a touch worn around the edges as she took in the perfect marriage of pastel spring colors that splotched his coat.

"Oh," she smiled, "you look like spring!" In fact, his colors were very similar to--"I'm so happy to see you! I've never gotten to see one of the offspring I blessed before!" she exclaimed as she began to prance in place. Oh how splendid!

G a b y

anemosagkelos

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 pm
Honey Flower was pleasantly startled by the sudden and yet VERY joyful appearance of the one he had been seeking out. He joined the mare in her prancing, circling her happily as his excitement once again overwhelmed him. "Yes, yes! I have you to thank for making me so wonderful," he agreed, giving credit where credit was due.

He stopped prancing long enough to offer the mare a charming and sweeping bow, though it only lasted a mere second before he resumed his enthusiastic bouncing. "Just like my father before me, I've come to ask for your help."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:50 pm
The mare flushed, prettily, laughing at the comment even as she shook her head, "No, it was all you and your parents!" She'd only helped by giving a blessing and that wasn't much help at all really. Still she'd tried and that was a lot.

"I'm so glad you came. Oh, you must be so happy, to become a father yourself." She grinned at the thought. How nice to see this family grow once more.

G a b y

anemosagkelos

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:10 pm
Honey Flower nodded so fast that he nearly stuck his long horns into the nearest tree trunk. Whoops! Straightening back up from his less than graceful movement, he grinned at the lovely one and replied with utmost conviction: "I'm very happy, yes! I want my children to be happy as well, and also find beauty in everything. Especially their mother, because she is pretty and nice."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:50 pm
"They shall be healthy and happy; in the world around them, they shall find beauty in everything and everyone. They shall find their parents a beacon that always gives them a light to find home."

There was a power and steadiness in the words before Giveforward pressed forward.

"Will that do?" she asked, eyes keenly hopeful.

G a b y

anemosagkelos

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:31 am
Honey Flower's mouth dropped open in an almost comic fashion. He had been expecting a simple well-wishing, or even a perfectly acceptable 'good luck'. He had NOT expected for the mare to sweep him away with such a beautiful and heartfelt blessing - one he would remember for the rest of his days. His jaw snapped shut as emotions anew welled within him.

"That will do perfectly! Oh, thank you. Thank you so much! You are just as good and wonderful as my parents promised," he gushed, unsure if he should bow again or return to his former prancing dance. "Should my children ever find themselves a parent, I really hope they meet you as well."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:19 am
Giveforward beamed, feeling so joyful that she burst from her mare form and began to swoop around the acha in her songbird form. Eventually she settled on the male's head and offered a gentle peck. And then she took flight and flew off, knowing she was no longer needed.

G a b y

anemosagkelos

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:44 am
The awed Acha buck watched the songbird depart with a full heart. He expected to feel a little alone now that such a warm and fulfilling presence had left him, yet he felt just the opposite. He was filled to the brim with elation and could hardly wait to tell Blooming Sunrise what had happened. Their children would be blessed! He could think of no greater honor or privilege, and the mere thought alone encouraged his hooves to take him back to his mate even faster.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games