[FIN-B] And So, A New Life Begins... [IBWY/ATSB]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It Begins With You thought it was nothing short of destiny that he and World Ends With You had met. Her abscence of color compared to his abundance of hues made him feel as though they were two halves of a whole. There was only further evidence to this idea when it was discovered that she was with child, and he could hardly wait to set out on a journey to find a legendary willing to bless them. After all, a fated meeting and clutch such as this was more than deserving of extra attention in his, humble, opinion.

However, finding a legendary in the first place was proving difficult after hours of searching, and the dark haired buck simmered down for a rest. He didn't want to give up yet, but he didn't want to leave World Ends With You for much longer, either. He sighed, lowered his head to the earth, and stared out into the distance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When the sea-colored crane lifted his head from his wing, a new season had arrived. He had slept a long time, and in that time, many things had occurred. Kin had been born while others grew old and died; he however, remained the same. Unchanging yet were the senses inside him, drawing him from his slumber long enough to raise his eyes to the horizon and lift off once more.

It didn't take long, the flight. As he peered down through the canopy, a beautiful buck of start-filled twilight paced, searching for him. Silently, he fell, landing on tall, stilt-like legs on a stone just beside the wandering buck.

'Do not give up, young one. The swamp hears your calls.'  

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 pm
The buck, as though expecting the greeting all along, turned to face the crane beside him with a warm, broad smile. He did not know who this was, but he trusted them. He bowed his head in respect.

"I knew if I searched with a pure heart that I would find you," He said, his expression becoming more excited as he spoke. "My name is It Begins With You, and I've met a lovely doe by the name of World Ends With You. I believe that our similar names have brought us together for a reason and I've set out in search of a blessing for our children, who are due any day now."

He paused and finally raised his gaze to look the crane in the eye.

"What can I offer to you for such a gift?" He asked.

Blinding Silence
Thank you so much for helping with this! ; A; It's about 5 AM here right now, but I'll try to be as prompt as I can with replies!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Like a flower unfurling its petals in the face of the warming sun, the crane spread his wings and lifted his long beak to the sky. In a hazy mist of salt-spray, he stretched his legs, his back, his neck until he was no longer feathered but furred.

The stag shook out his mane of salt stained hair and looked down to the bowing buck before him. He smiled softly; the gesture reminded him of his not-father. Usually, it was As The Sun Burns who gave the stories to his blessed, but today, today was new and different.

"Tell me," he spoke in a voice that crashed against the salty rocks of a ocean far away, "If fate entwines you so, tell me of how you met."

Bouquet of Diamonds
Take your time, love! This is my first blessing a quite a few months, so don't feel you need to rush on my behalf.

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 am
It Begins With You paused, his jaw lowered in awe as the crane transformed before him. He felt honored to have seen this and could only beam. This was the best day of his life, at least so far.

"Yes, of course!" He replied, nodding. "It was raining and I had been scavenging a while. I didn't see her at first, behind the foliage in the shadows, but I noticed she was searching around as well. However, when she told me her name... I couldn't help but feel as though there was a reason why I decided to speak with her."

He looked to the ground, sheepishly.

"It doesn't sound too interesting of a meeting, now that I've thought about it." He sighed. "But I still feel, strongly, that she and I were supposed to meet and have children."

Blinding Silence

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The stag's glowing red eyes never left the buck as he spoke. And as the light that seeped from them grew brighter, the sky above them darkened and they could hear and feel the rain that was not truly there. A bust rustled, and there was a shadow, but noting was there. Thus was the power of As The Sun Burns; the stag who could breathe life into stories, no matter how short.

When the buck's tale finished, the red glow ebbed and with it left the rain and the shadow.

"Fate, my child, has many ways of touching us. Be it our names, our pelts, our experiences. Trust in fate, young one, and it will guide you well." He tucked his head beneath the wing of the crane on his back and pulled out a single long, white feather. Stepping forward, he placed it on the grass before the new father and spoke, "May fate be a friend to you and your family."

And without waiting, the stag became salty mist and feathers and once more rose into the air with a beat of his strong wings, following fate himself.

Bouquet of Diamonds
There you go! Congrats on the breeding, I'm sure they will be lovely!

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items