Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for a Partner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 am
I don't have any ideas, but I'm open to hear them if someone's searching. The only real restriction I have is: No yaoi. Not into that. I am also more keen to doing a straight RP than a yuri. I can play either gender, if that helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:40 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
I don't have any ideas, but I'm open to hear them if someone's searching. The only real restriction I have is: No yaoi. Not into that. I am also more keen to doing a straight RP than a yuri. I can play either gender, if that helps.

I'm willing to do a straight rp with yah dude. I do have only 2 ideas that we may could rp if you are intrested and may have plots for them.

Tribal Women x Up Beat Man willing to teach her the ways of modern city life.

Unfortunate Kid<17ish> mixed up god&Realms&Strange Powers by accident x a Goddess or Guardian to the boy  

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:50 pm
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

I'm willing to do a straight rp with yah dude. I do have only 2 ideas that we may could rp if you are intrested and may have plots for them.

Unfortunate Kid<17ish> mixed up god&Realms&Strange Powers by accident x a Goddess or Guardian to the boy

Hmm...both sound good. In either one, which would you rather?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:55 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Man choosing between to good ideas of mine is tough xD. Lets do the second one. Like to hear the plot? and Which role would you like the most? I am fine with either Role. It can also be switch up where it can a god not a goddess and unfortunate kid could be a girl.  

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:17 pm
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Man choosing between to good ideas of mine is tough xD. Lets do the second one. Like to hear the plot? and Which role would you like the most? I am fine with either Role. It can also be switch up where it can a god not a goddess and unfortunate kid could be a girl.

lol that question is what I was asking you, which role you would prefer? I am also fine with either.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:42 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

hello. :3
I would love to roleplay with ya if you're still looking.
any specific genre you're interested in right now?
like fantasy, romance, drama, modern, sci-fi, etc?  

justFAXme

Trash

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:43 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

lol that question is what I was asking you, which role you would prefer? I am also fine with either.

Hmm I have pics for each role hmm..decicing again xD I guess Ill go for the goddess/Guardian one now for the plot I have for it.

Modern City Life for the boy, Popular one at school, and believing everyday of his life will be perfect, though without a mother around, and a father sending his kid to live with his uncle where well no cell phone service area, in a small town, new small school, and strange things he happens to see others can not. Then his uncle telling him to go pay respects to a shrine for good fortune, I wonder what could go wrong there. Doing what his uncle askes, he goes to the shrine, prays to the god he doesn't even believe it exists, intill the strange things he sees come out to attack the boy, a woman appearing out of nowhere defeating the strange things, and turning around saying your name, what will the boy do then?

We could start where you are just arriving to the small town where your uncle lives, I will rp as NPCS, Like your uncle or others intill you get ask by the uncle to go to the shrine, the things appear and then i start rp the goddess.> and so on and so forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 pm
justFAXme
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

hello. :3
I would love to roleplay with ya if you're still looking.
any specific genre you're interested in right now?
like fantasy, romance, drama, modern, sci-fi, etc?

There really isn't a genre I have been craving at the moment. I am still looking, and am open to anything I haven't stated to feel otherwise about, I think.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:27 pm
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Hmm I have pics for each role hmm..decicing again xD I guess Ill go for the goddess/Guardian one now for the plot I have for it.

Modern City Life for the boy, Popular one at school, and believing everyday of his life will be perfect, though without a mother around, and a father sending his kid to live with his uncle where well no cell phone service area, in a small town, new small school, and strange things he happens to see others can not. Then his uncle telling him to go pay respects to a shrine for good fortune, I wonder what could go wrong there. Doing what his uncle askes, he goes to the shrine, prays to the god he doesn't even believe it exists, intill the strange things he sees come out to attack the boy, a woman appearing out of nowhere defeating the strange things, and turning around saying your name, what will the boy do then?

We could start where you are just arriving to the small town where your uncle lives, I will rp as NPCS, Like your uncle or others intill you get ask by the uncle to go to the shrine, the things appear and then i start rp the goddess.> and so on and so forth.

Yeah, anime pics work. Just give me a little bit to find one suitable.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:05 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Hello. Is there room for one more in this Role play? I have an idea for a side character. And/or Villain. but only if its cool with y'all. I like the whole anime approach. And I can play both genders. it doesn't matter to me I like characters.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

justFAXme

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Well them. Hm. I have a few ideas floating about in my head.
Mostly fantasy stuff though.

Interested in doing something pirate related?
like pirate x stowaway or pirate x royal captive or pirate x rival pirate

Or maybe something to do with someone held as a political hostage?
a prince x princess sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 am
Slave2Desire
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Hello. Is there room for one more in this Role play? I have an idea for a side character. And/or Villain. but only if its cool with y'all. I like the whole anime approach. And I can play both genders. it doesn't matter to me I like characters.

I'll leave that one up to Sloths lol.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 am
justFAXme
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Well them. Hm. I have a few ideas floating about in my head.
Mostly fantasy stuff though.

Interested in doing something pirate related?
like pirate x stowaway or pirate x royal captive or pirate x rival pirate

Or maybe something to do with someone held as a political hostage?
a prince x princess sort of thing.

The pirate ones sounds fun. Would you rather be the pirate or non-pirate?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pirate. Bad a** female pirate sounds fun to play.
What about you? Who will be butting heads with the lady pirate?
A stowaway or noble or maybe even a mix of both
(a runaway prince stowing himself on a pirate ship)
or go with the whole rival pirate thing and we just get
into all sorts of trouble together.  

justFAXme

Trash

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 am
justFAXme
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pirate. Bad a** female pirate sounds fun to play.
What about you? Who will be butting heads with the lady pirate?
A stowaway or noble or maybe even a mix of both
(a runaway prince stowing himself on a pirate ship)
or go with the whole rival pirate thing and we just get
into all sorts of trouble together.

Either the rival or the stowaway, I think  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out