Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Taste of the Sea appeared on his sandy beach today. He doesn't know why he decided to come to his beach today, when he was just here the other day.

He had some tribe stuff to do today as well, but right now...he felt like he should be here. With nothing else to do at the moment, he decided to collect seashells. Watergrass flying down and collecting all the shells near him, deciding to take over the pile, to guard it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:38 pm
User Image
Acorn, for all the years she had lived here, had never really been to the beach. She had seen the beach, but had never actually gone the extra distance to go out onto it.

She had decided to change this, and made the trip to Matope's sandy shores. She stands at the edge a long while, taking in the ocean's rolling waves and salty scent.

After a while she steps out, hooves sinking in slightly, and picks her way down to the tide. It's not very far she goes, though, before meeting another. A Kiokote buck, and his swan?, gathering shells. "Hello, may I join you?"

Chibi_Kokoro143
If it double notifies you I won't quote anymore, not sure if guild notices are broken for you or not.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:48 pm
Taste of the Sea smiled to see Watergrass fuss on where the shells should be place, that he didnt hear the voice at first. Catching the end of the voice, he looked up to see another Kiokote there.

The first thing that came to his mind was that she was...lovely. Her coat reminded him of clear waters, pure.

He smiled. "Hello. I apologized but I didn't quite hear what you said. May I ask what you said a moment ago?"

sheepcakes
I dont mind the quoting.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:02 pm
She smiles at him, knowing full well how easy it is to get caught up and miss things. "No worries, I asked if I may join you."

Chibi_Kokoro143

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:49 am
"Oh of course. Yes, you may. I welcome the company."

He then grabbed a couple of seashells from his pile that would go good with the color of her coat and a couple of more with unique shapes that she may like, basically leaving him with some broken and black colors.

Watergrass wanted to contribute and grabbed a black top shell of a mussel and placed it on the pile.

Taste chuckled. "Watergrass wanted to contribute as well." Upon saying the name of his companion, he realized that he may seem rude not introducing himself. "Forgive me for my rudeness. I forgot to introduced myself. My name is Taste of the Sea." He gestured to her pile of shells. "This is a gift from me to you. I hope you accept it."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:26 am
"I'm Acorn, it's a pleasure to meet you." she studies the shells, much enjoying all the colors and shapes. There are some shells in the swamp itself, and some along the rivers of her home, but these have much more color to them.

When Taste of the Sea offers some to her, Acorn gives a delighted gasp. "I'd love them, thank you! Is there some way I could repay your kindness?" she asks, some may have been at this long enough to have gotten a feeling for when others are hoping for a blessing. Acorn, however, has not. Given recent happenings, she considers that he might need such, but it's better to be sure, and not find herself creating an awkward situation.

Chibi_Kokoro143

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:31 pm
Taste of the Sea smiled at the Kiokote and her offer. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well. As for your offer, right now, i would enjoy the company."

He made a spot in the sand for her and watch the surf come in and out. "If I may ask, is this your first time being here? In all the times Ive been coming to the beach I havent seen you before...,unless there is the chance that I've missed running into you."

sheepcakes

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff