Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] All Your Own (Ray of Light + Ascent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 am
The time had finally come. They were going to take the plunge and go for that next stage in their lives. Cloud of Dust and she were going to have babies, or at least they were hoping the Mother-Father would bless them in such a way. The two of them had been through thick and thin, but utimately stuck together and pledged themselves to each other. Cloud of Dust was going to be such a wonderful father, even with his wandering nature...but she would follow him to the ends of the known lands.

Even now, he was off looking for the perfect location. They would settle for the babies and once they became independent enough, they would be off showing them all the glories the lands had to offer. Ray of Light pondered all this as she stared in the water before her. Her mind was overwhelmed with questions... would she be a good mother? Will the babies be healthy? Does she know enough to protect them from all the dangers out there? The lands were beautiful but they bid so many dark secrets as well...

Chrystali

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:35 pm
Ascent was not so intuitive that she could pinpoint when both parents were involved, but she always held that hope in her heart. It went against logic - it went against the very nature of the Kimeti - but she thought, if she could do it, couldn't others?

It was a thought she held as she approached the mother-to-be, the kin having a sort of glow she was used to, but a peace that was a little rarer to find. The Kiokote smiled softly to herself, taking slow, light steps up next to the doe as she pondered her reflection. "Congratulations," she said by means of greeting, "you've a wonderful future ahead of you."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
<3!!!!!!!!!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:55 pm
Ray of Light turned to the kio and grinned as wide as she could. She had not thought it was obvious but evidently she could not hide the fact. "Why, thank you! We are very excited..."

Her grin fell a little. "But I am just so worried. Do you have any experience with babies? What if they aren't healthy? What if I cannot protect them? What if the Swamp claims them at a young age? What if we aren't good enough? What if...?" Her voice trailed off as Ray of Light voiced some of her insecurities to a complete stranger. Really, it wasn't appropriate.

She lowered her head sheepishly, "Sorry about that."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:14 pm
"I find it interesting," she replied softly, "that fear is born from our own uncertainties. But you, sweet one, chosen by the MotherFather, needn't worry yourself sick. You are strong, else you'd have not conceived, and you will be wonderful, else you would not worry that you might be otherwise." The Kiokote subtly shook her head and gently bumped her nose against the mother-to-be's neck. "Please don't apologize. I'm here to help. Airing out your concerns is fantastic, and if you'd have anything you could ask of the MotherFather..."

Ascent smiled again, white eyes nearly glowing to obscurity. "I can help with that, too."

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:57 am
Ray of Light found herself leaning in to the support of the kio and soaking up the kind words of encouragement. Maybe everything g will be alright... Her and Cloud of Dust could do this. Maybe, just maybe, she will be able to rear up some children that are just as kind as the kio she just met.

When she turned back at the question, Ray of Light saw the burning gaze of the kio in a kind of reverent awe. Her jaw dropped, but as that was improper she closed it with an audible click. Before she could stutter a response, the doe stopped herself to give the inquiry some thought. She would not disrespect the Legendary with incoherent babbling.

"If I could ask for anything..." she started, lowering her gaze in deference towards the kio. "I would ask for my babies to have Swamp-smarts, so they can gain the intelligence and independence of living, even if t means they will leave me all that much sooner." Really, Ray of Light just wanted what was best for them. No matter her own heartache.

Chrystali

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff