Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B-fin] Serenity seeking (Serene Lands X Fish Bones)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Usually the young buck was the very image of his name, but Serene Lands had recently received some news that had him concerned and distracted. During one of his rare adventures away from his twin sister he'd encountered an enchantingly dark beauty. Interest had been mutual and they had shared a pleasant liaison. They had parted for a time and when he'd seen her next it was to learn that their encounter had led to her pregnancy.

There were certain things to be done in this situation, or so he had heard. Now in a clumsy way very unlike the composed buck, Serene Lands set out to take care of one of them. His childrens' future would of course be guided by the Mother Swamp, but it wouldn't hurt to seek the aid of one of her Chosen to start them out on the right hoof.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:04 am
User Image
Fish Bones was lazing in a sunny patch by the path, a rather rare thing for him, as the stag is almost always doing one thing or another. He watches the buck approach, and smiles. "Hello."

Tygress Dream

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:44 am
Serene Lands was quite literally set on his path, but it did come as quite a surprise to find the stag lazing in the sun. He stumbled back a few steps before fully stopping. "Good day to you," he replied pulling out his charming smile with effort. He'd never felt so awkward in his life, as words tumbled out of his mouth. "Are you one of the Chosen? I was hoping to find one, there are children on the way.... I want the best start for them and I'd heard....." His babbling finally trailed to awkward silence....

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:58 am
He listens patiently, a knowing glint in his eye. "Ahh, yes. I would be glad to help." he says, pulling himself into a more dignified pose. "May your children be full of grace." Despite the flustered words, Fish Bones is sure this buck is normally more collected, something in his posture perhaps, or his expression. And even if the stag has read him wrong, a blessing is a blessing, so long as the words aren't malicious, Fish Bones doubts it matters exactly what is said.

Tygress Dream

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:02 pm
sheepcakes

The buck relaxed as the stag stood and confirmed his identity, and his willingness to help. As the blessing was spoken, such a suitable one for their lineage, Serene Lands took a deep breath and let it out in a relieved sigh releasing his anxieties. A brief full body shake and his proud serenity was restored. "Thank you. Sorry to have been so abrupt, it's not my usual way, but these are my first children." Reminded as his hair and accessories fell back into place after his shake, Serene reached back to beading that graced his tail and snipped off a segment of the pearls. "I can't fully express my thanks, please take these as a token of a young buck's appreciation." He was so happy to be settling back to himself again, he wished there was more he could offer. He bowed and placed the strand at the stag's hooves, waiting a moment before bowing again and leaving the stag to resume his rest.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games