Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
TV Station Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 pm
A big ole station that films everything, from drama movies to reality shows. Just don't get lost!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dressed in his princely attire, Kenshin smiled and laughed along with the host of the talk show and the other celebrities that visited. It was filled with jokes and friendly banter, and at one point he had to teach the host how to dance like a pop star, but he knew why he was here. Everyone did. It was only a matter of time. All he could do was play the part of smitten prince and do his best not to point any of the info to Bae. If he could protect him from that much then he'd gladly take the onslaught of internet slander and public humiliation.
"So, uh, last week some big news came out about you, Ken," Lay Jeno said while scratching his cheek. He eyed the camera, smirking. "That's not the only thing that came out." He paused to let the audience laugh. Ken chuckled then looked up at the screen to see the scandal picture showing up, scowling. "You're seen here kissing a man. Now-Now, Ken, have you always been interested in men? Is this your boyfriend? Just a date? Mind giving us some insight?"
Kenshin chuckled again while sheepishly scratching his cheek, looking at the floor. He recalled the script Ryuu gave him the day after the picture was shown. There was nothing he could do to stop it, but the very least he could do was help Ken keep his fans. Surprisingly, Ryuu wasn't in a bad mood when he talked to him. "Well... I guess there's no hiding it," he admitted, noticing the crowd get very silent. "I've always been interested in men, honestly, but couldn't stand the idea of breaking all my princesses' hearts. Needless to say, I'm also attracted to women. The term is... bisexual, isn't it?"
Lay nodded then gestured to the picture. "What about that man? A celebrity? A friend of yours?"
"Ah, he's just a simple date," Ken dismissed with a light smile. "That was our first date, actually!"
"Whoa! First date at a hotel, huh? Now I see what I've been doing wrong!" Lay laughed, the audience following him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

From the shadows, Bae stood in stoic silence. His aura was dark and far-reaching, his terrible mood being sensed even by the audience. He couldn't stand here and just let this happen. He had to intervene. He had to do something! With tight fists, he stalked to the other side of the stage, staying behind the set as he found himself by the mic set. Luckily for him, there was no one else there. Now, did he actually know how to set this up? Well, he knew there had to be a battery pack around here. Aha! He grabbed a battery pack, sticking it into his back pocket and pinning the mic to his shirt. It took a couple of tries, since he'd never done this himself, but he figured it out soon enough.
Now for the tricky part.
Sneaking over to the manager, Bae managed to discretely press a button to activate his mic. A shriek of feedback sounded over the headsets, making the crew wince, but they carried on. Fortunately for Bae, this next part was only going to hurt his career. He could survive with his savings, but Kenshin? He meant too much. This would soften the blow. The world would forgive the prince if they knew he'd been seduced by his dark rival.
Taking a deep breath, Bae looked from side to side, then stepped up to to little entrance that led to the main set. He glanced back as he heard people begin to notice, then clenched his fists, cleared his throat, and spoke before they could get any closer.
"Tell them the truth, Ken!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Have you known since you were a kid that you were bisexual? Does your family know? Your band?" Lay asked.
Kenshin opened his mouth to answer, only for a booming voice to echo through the set. Everyone became silent save the confused murmurs. The redhead slowly closed his mouth. He recognized that voice... He looked around until his eyes caught Bae. Panic set on his face as he mouthed for the star to go away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae shook his head, then let out the breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. Giving a silent prayer to whatever god would listen, he stepped out onto the set. The light was blinding and hot, but he kept going. He kept walking. Finally, he was in full view of the cameras and the world, head held high and determination on his face.
"Tell them the truth, Ken, or I will," he said, ignoring the world and keeping his eyes on the man he loved. "I'm not afraid of what will happen. It was bound to come out anyway."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

The confused murmurs began to get louder as Lay looked around for security, or if the producers knew what was happening. Kenshin, however, just looked at Bae with fear. He looked at his outfit then put a hand over his mic and hissed, "Go away! It'll be fine!" he insisted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"No. Your fanbase is dwindling by the second," he said, before turning to Lay and the cameras. He pointed to the screen that showed the picture of Kenshin and his mystery date. "Lay, I know who Kenshin is kissing in that picture, and it's not some random guy on a first date."
He pulled his phone out, pulling up a picture of himself and Kenshin kissing while on a ferris wheel, a selfie taken ages ago at the circus. "The mystery guy in the picture is me. I'm dating Kenshin Yamada."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

The crowd gasped (although there was a good chunk that didn't know who Bae was). Lay looked around helplessly then pressed a finger to his earbud. The producers screamed for him to keep Bae on the show and give more details. This was groundbreaking news! The mystery man everyone wondered about just revealed himself!
"Uh, umm," Lay started, grasping at straws. He motioned towards the couch. "P-Please! Sit down, ah... Bae. BLAckJAck's Bae, everyone!"
The applause sign flashed on and the group, though hesitant, began to clap.
"No!" Ken yelled as he jumped out of his seat to glare at Bae. He turned to Lay quickly. "Don't listen to him, Lay! That man is his friend, so he's trying to protect him! Bae couldn't possibly date a man!" Of course, his argument fell to pieces as soon as he turned to see the picture on Bae's phone. Ken frowned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Sitting on the couch, Bae ignored the host and turned to face the redhead, speaking softly. "I know you didn't want to bring me into this, but I meant it when I said it was a sign. It's time the world knew about me, you, and our relationship. I love you, Ken. I'm not ashamed of you or my sexuality. I'm proud. Let me be worthy of you for once." The audience, having heard from the mic on his shirt, aww-ed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken looked at Bae for a moment, feeling his face blush despite his still panic. He sighed through his nose and sat down again before looking at Lay. "It's true. Bae is my boyfriend of several months." He looked down shamefully, a fist to his mouth. "I'm sorry. I told him not to tell." He looked at his boyfriend tearfully as the background turned pink. "I just wanted to protect you from the media."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I know," said Bae, setting his hand on the redhead's knee and moving closer. "I want to protect you too. But I also wanted to stay by your side. We're partners, Kenshin. I will never move from your side." He reached over, gently pushing hair from Kenshin's face as flowers rained down behind them on the pink background.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

As Bae got closer, Ken set his hands on his strong chest, his doe eyes filling with tears. "Oh Bae..." he mumbled before leaning in and kissing the man. The crowd's awws burst into a round of applause. After listening to what the producers said, Lay smiled and pointed at the main camera. "We'll be right back after this," he announced. As commercial break started, workers rushed onto the set to talk to Bae and see if his mic was properly hooked.
"I can't believe you told everyone," Ken said. "I know your dumb band's gonna be pissed."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae waited until his mic was checked to shrug. "Eh, it's whatever. I'm actually surprised that Lock isn't calling me right now. Ethan must be restraining him," he said, chuckling.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Like I care what that idiot has to say about this," Kenshin muttered in Japanese while scratching the back of his head. Although he would admit that he'd love to see the look on that blonde idiot's face when he saw them kissing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"I care," replied Bae. "He could have me kicked out for fraternizing with the enemy. Although, I'll admit, I like fraternizing with the enemy." He smiled, taking Kenshin's hand in his.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff