Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:03 pm
The dorm Jiro and Ija are assigned to. It's quite a luxurious dorm that has been paid for by Jiro's adoptive parents and it has all the modern items he could possibly need. It is situated in the more extravagant wing of the Academy. There are three rooms. The main room for both dorm residents and two bedrooms. There is a small kitchen on the East side and a sitting corner with television and dvd on the West side with two desks. The rooms are located in the North and the South.

One desk, which is Jiro's has a laptop on it that he uses for school as well as games when he feels like it or just social. There is a wireless telephone standing next to the television for both residents to use.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The door opened and Jiro stepped inside from the hall. He was looking happy and quite pleased with himself besides. "Finally I found the dorm. Geeze this school is so huge, kept getting lost." he spoke to none but himself really. The young man stretched before he looked around himself, surprised by the sheer luxury that the room shone with. "Wow mom and dad haven't spared any coin renting this for me. It's almost like home..." the Nekojin muttered impressed.

Soon he smiled again and walked in further before opening the door to the North room and walking in.
"And this will be mine! I found the bedroom." Jiro laughed and threw his backpack next to the bed he had basically claimed. He then chuckled and allowed himself to fall back on the bed and closed his eyes as he twitched his ears a bit. "Nice and soft..." He wouldn't let himself get to cozy however. He still had to shop for clothes. His parents had given him his own card to use while shopping here.

And one thing had to be clothes, since they wanted him to travel light, he had packed the minimum and he would buy all he needed here. With a soft sigh, Jiro got up and walked back in the main room. He then saw the package he had missed completely as he had walked in. The nekojin's ears went forward in curiosity and he walked to the package picking it up. It was heavier than it looked and he was surprised, but he then carried it to his room carefully, as he didn't want to drop it.

Once in the room he unpacked the box and looked at the contents. It held all his schoolbooks that he needed for his years on the academy and he smiled a bit.
"Just as diligent as always, mom and dad." The supplies had arrived before him apparently. Since he had nothing else to do just yet, Jiro went about unpacking the few clothes he brought and then placing the books in order on the shelf next to his bed.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Distressed skinny jeans, black hoodie, black and blue backpack, white sneakers.
Accessories: Choker with a small bell and a necklace hidden under his shirt that has a Maneki neko hanging from it

-

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:12 am
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outfit: Just a fit nothing special.
With Whom: Dorm mate.
Feeling: Neutral.
Ooc:

Ija looked from door to door as he walked down the nicely lit hallway, he caught a number that matched the white printed numbers on the black card he held. He freed one arm from the strap of his backpack giving a shoulder relief from the weight of clothes he had folded inside. The teen reached forward and grabbed the knob turning it while slowly walking inside of the room. He nearly dropped his bag, looking down at the card to reread and make sure he didn't enter into the wrong place. Ija blinked and stood in place as his eyes took in the luxurious dorm, he snapped out of his trance and turned around to gently shut the door. Wonder if I got beat here.. Not surprised if so. He thought and started walking further into the dorm entering the main room, he decided to look around the room later already overwhelmed and decided to find the room he'd be living in for a while.

As the teen walked down the hallway he heard rummaging in one of the room, curious he walked over towards the opened door seeing a male with cat-like ears going through a box. Ija tilted his head to the side then turned around facing his bedroom, wanting to get the weight of his backpack off of him he walked into his room and dropped his bag onto the floor. Thankful it didn't create a loud thud and he walked out of his room and stood in the doorway of his roommate's room. "Need any help?" Ija asked leaning against the side of the doorway.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:34 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jiro was humming a little as he worked on the books. They were luckily not many of them, but they seemed to be prepared for all the years he would spent in the Academy. The nekojin had been placing them on the shelf by section of year. It was kind of daunting to realize he would be on this area for four years, instead of at home. On the streets he had gotten used to being alone, but when he was adopted that had changed to being much more a social person that genuinely cared about his new family.

"Hehe, memories..." Jiro's ears twitched a bit when the bag touched the ground even if it was soft, but he himself didn't register it as he was looking through the book he came across that had nothing to do with his schooling. Instead it was a children's book that had been his favorite for a long time and it had a note inside from his parents. 'Just to help you through the coming years.' it read. Jiro smiled softly as he continued to look through the book.

However both ears and tail suddenly perked up in a startle when he suddenly heard a voice behind him. The Nekojin turned around to look at the one who the voice belonged to and he blinked a few times before he thought about it for a moment. Soon enough though he smiled again as he suddenly understood.
"Ah, that must be why there are two bedrooms. I already didn't understand as one is plenty for me."

Jiro wasn't used to share rooms with someone, but he was easy in adjustment and if this was what his parents wanted of him, he would do it. The young man closed the book and placed it on the small table next to his bed before he turned back around and walked to the door to meet his new dorm mate. "I'm almost done, thanks for offering though. Welcome, my name is Jiro." he spoke and offered his hand in greeting. The years at the mansion sure had done well by his manners at least.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Distressed skinny jeans, black hoodie, black and blue backpack, white sneakers.
Accessories: Choker with a small bell and a necklace hidden under his shirt that has a Maneki neko hanging from it

Ven Vanity

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooc:

Ija gazed at the other's cat ears as he spoke. "It's no problem." he said and looked down to see the neko's outstretched hand. The teen smiled gently taking the offered hand and looked up to face Jiro, making eye contact. "Oh I'm Ija by the way. Forgot to mention that. It's nice to meet you Jiro." Ija let go of Jiro's hand not wanting to hold on for too long and cause tension he also took a step back. He smiled at the other and turned to walk into his room grabbing the strap of his bag and dropping it onto his bed, glad the rooms were across from each so the two were still in hearing distance. "What classes are you taking?" He called out while taking each folded pair out of the bag onto the mattress. He decided he'd take a tour of the dorm later after he organized his room and got the textbooks he'd need for the classes he'd be attending. Ija also wanted to get know more about the person who he'd be living with for a while now.

Qukohya Lhilei
[/spoil]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:37 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jiro tilted his head slightly when he noticed Ija staring at his ears. But he didn't comment on it just yet. "Nice to meet you too." he said. It wasn't like it would be a problem. The nekojin smiled as they shook hands and watched for a moment when his Dorm mate went to his room to get settled as well. Jiro also turned around once more to finish what he started. Though he left the book he had found tucked away by his parents, on the table.

As he put away his last schoolbooks for year 4, he listened to what Ija asked and thought about the list.
"Well my parents chose my classes, they always did know what was best for me. And they sound like they will be fun. They are Cooking, Mythology and Chemistry. They left some open for if I find something else I am interested in though." It was something Jiro had soon learned and adapted to when he had been taken in. Rich parents meant they pretty much decided your future. They had made sure to choose classes he would enjoy though.

Placing the last book on it's place, Jiro zipped up the backpack and placed it in the closet before he turned and walked to the door of Ija's room. smiling a bit.
"What are your classes?" Jiro wondered curiously. It would be something if they shared a class. Though he wasn't sure about the popularity of the classes he had been given for his schedule.

User Image

In depth profile

Ven Vanity

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Oh, so we share a few classes huh? I look forward to that." Jiro spoke gently. So not only would he not have to live alone, they would even share some classes. The Nekojin allowed a smile to play around his lips before he spoke again. "Who knows. I have to admit I am curious to learn about the planets and the stars, but my parents were spot on picking these classes for me. They know me quite well." Even though his parents had always been like real parents would be and gave him all he could wish, Jiro had not expected them to know him this well. But then he shouldn't be surprised, they were like any other family.

"I didn't even know the school would pick out classes for you if asked. But they would have never gotten the chance with me either way." Jiro couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he reminded himself how stubborn and right on top the two were on everything concerning their 'son'. "I hope the classes will be like we look forward to them. I'm done with my room, anything you could use a hand with?" Jiro had been surprised to learn he would have a dorm mate, but in a good way. This place would have seem to quiet to him otherwise anyway.

User Image

In depth profile

Accessories: Choker with a small bell and a necklace hidden under his shirt that has a Maneki neko hanging from it.
OoC: It happens, don't worry about it. I'm quite easy with it, unless the waiting time spans 3+ days without a message lol

Ven Vanity

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image
Ooc:

"Yeah. . .hopefully we could be partners or what not." Ija suggested laying back against the mattress his eyes now on the ceiling. "As long as you don't burn the food in cooking class we're good." He said, chuckling. The teen closed his eyes bringing a hand onto his forehead rubbing his palm back and forth to prevent the headache he felt start to begin. Feeling the ache vanish a relieved sigh left from his lips while he start to sit up again. "Well if you find that you're satisfied with your classes and don't have room for astronomy, I can always show my notes and give you insight so you can know a bit of information about the planet and stars." He offered getting up from his bed and looking his room over once more making sure each and every spot he filled with items was correct.

"Ah, well I didn't have time to call and request from all the extra curricular activities I was involved in during the time, so I just sent in my information and allowed them to go from there. I'm glad I did it ahead of time and got the classes I actually wanted." The teen explained smiling to himself. Ija had a procrastination problem throughout school, but immediately overcame the bad habit when he started to mature and take his organization skills seriously as well as time management. He was happy enough back home when he had received the letter in the mail from the admissions office informing him that he was accepted. Ija raised his arms above his head and started stretching while listening to Jiro speak, "I'm pretty much done with unpacking, I don't need help, but I do want to look around this dorm. Thanks for asking." He said a smile on his face for the other as he started walking in his direction to only squeeze by him and enter into the hallway. "Want to join me or did you already do that yourself?" He asked, but continued moving his legs.

The teen wandered down the hallway until he entered the main room, allowing his eyes to scan the space. He then turned his head seeing a small kitchen turning his other the area on the other side filled with chairs as well as a television and dvd player for movies if either male went out and bought a disc or perhaps received one from a professor for a required assignment. He eventually found the wireless telephone that sat next to the tv and thought about walking over to make a quick phone call since he had left his cellphone in the room on the bed. He shook the thought off and walked towards the small kitchen. "This is really nice. I didn't expect to be placed in something of this quality." he said more to himself than to Jiro.

Qukohya Lhilei
[/spoil]

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jiro watched him for a while as he lay on the bed but to avoid it becoming uncomfortable, he looked away soon as he listened to Ija. Hearing him about cooking, the Nekojin couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "No promises there if the recipe is very complicated, I have never had to cook myself before. We had a cook for that." Jiro said then stood up a bit as he rubbed his head a bit and smiled. "I'm good at following instructions though, so I am confident about cooking class, it's Chemistry I worry about."

The Nekojin smiled when Ija offered to share his notes with him. "That would be amazing if you would want to do that. I can do the same with Mythology if you want." He would have plenty of notes for Mythology as he liked to be thorough with his classes. But stories like that were best kept for when you knew each other better. "I'm glad they picked the right classes for you then." It was quite unusual he thought, but if the school could help with it, it would be a shame to decline it.

Jiro stood a bit more straight when Ija squeezed passed him and nodded when they stood in the hallway.
"I have only skimmed it when I walked in, as I quickly found my room to put away my bag and the box was in the living room. I'll gladly join you before I have to go to the shops." The Nekojin walked with Ija as his tail swayed calmly, quite pleased with making a new friend so early in his school time. "They insisted I travel light so I will buy my clothes in the town nearby." He smiled as they walked to the main room with the kitchen and all the extras.

It sure looked like they had outdone themselves this time.
"I didn't either. Not for my school years. But it pretty much is the same as home, be it a little smaller. The easier for us right?" Jiro smiled happily, for him this was quite normal. Even if the mansion had bigger, he still wasn't off his old street cat habits when it came to living space. Of course the mansion was amazing, but to big to Jiro's liking, so this dorm was a nice change. "I'm glad I won't be the only one here." he muttered a bit.

"If we wanted to we could rent a movie or something for fun nights." Of course they were at school, but didn't mean they would have to be just studying. "After all fun nights also help with a good schooling or we'd just end up burned out." The Nekojin laughed softly before he walked into the kitchen. "I'll drink some before I go to the shops. You can join me if you want to, see some of the direct environment." Jiro looked at the waterboiler and coffee machine before he turned to look at Ija. "You want something too?"

User Image

In depth profile

Accessories: Choker with a small bell and a necklace hidden under his shirt that has a Maneki neko hanging from it.
OoC:

Ven Vanity

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image
Ooc:

"Well I'm pretty good at math." Ija said leaning towards the neko's concern in science. "I know apart of chemistry is math." he added. "We'll try our best not to blow up this academy because of a failed experiment, eh?" The male joked a chuckle leaving from his lips. He slid his hands into his pockets and leaned against the wall in the hallway.

"It's no problem. It'd seem like an interesting to discuss, both astronomy and mythology." The teen said before pushing himself up off the wall and walking further down the hallway. Entering the main room he settled down onto a seat and rested his hands against the arms of the chair. "Yeah the size is suitable not too big nor too small." Ija commented moving one hand from the chair and onto his shoulder running his hand back and forth against it smoothing out the tense muscle. Feeling his shoulder rest he sighed and moved back onto the chair sliding down slightly to allow his head to rest against the cushion.

The teen's ears twitched hearing a bit of Jiro's words that were quietly spoken. That caused a curve to form at the corner of his lips and he stayed quiet about the comment. He was pleased that Jiro was okay with having company and not the other way around. Ija allowed his light red orbs to scan the room before they were interrupted by the Nekojin's figure which soon vanished when he made his way into the kitchen. Ija slightly raised an eyebrow wondering what the other's plans were in the kitchen.

"Renting a movie sounds nice I had the same idea. You like horror?" The demon asked one because he's always had an interest in them since they left a lingering impression on him and second he wanted to know his dormmate more. When Jiro talked about leaving the dorm and exploring outside of campus Ija immediately took the invitation. He wanted to get a look around the place as well and get comfortable with the environment. "Sure I'll come." The teen finally answered hoping his words didn't come out rushed, but he decided to add a, "thanks." He was grateful for the male's kindness it relieved the stress he had from seeing himself in bad situations when it came to the academy and a dormmate. 

Shaking the thought off he pushed himself off the chair once the other asked if he'd want something inferring towards the coffee maker, Ija nodded and made his way towards the kitchen. He reared away a bit from Jiro allowing him the appropriate amount of space and placed an elbow against the counter resting his chin against his palm looking at the neko from an angle. "You gonna need any help?" The demon asked staying put.

Qukohya Lhilei

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Jiro had chuckled as he walked to the kitchen when his dorm mate spoke of doing their best not to blow up the academy. "We'll do our best." he said and smiled to Ija. Honestly this could get interesting once he would start on Chemistry. He was interested in it but he was also afraid of what he could cause without wanting to. He had yet to get a handle on that subject. The nekojin worked at the kitchen while he listened and spoke with his new friend who was on the couch. "I do like horror, and thrillers. Comedies I am not to fond of unless they are really well made. I have even seen plenty of Romantic movies.

Though that is with courtesy of my mother."
                                                    Jiro said the last as he smiled and nodded. Romantic has never been his first choice but he had learned to appreciate them for how they were created. And even though his parents were not his blood related parents, he still spoke of them thus. He smiled to himself still as he pressed the On-button for the coffee machine and turned around before leaning against the counter as he waited for it to be ready and to easier talk to Ija.

"Great, I am sure it will be more fun with a friend along to the mall. I'm no fan of shopping one bit." he said and chuckled. When Jiro heard Ija's question he gave him a warm smile and shook his head. "No thanks, it is nice to get it for myself and another for a change. But I am sure we will be taking turns plenty." his answer sounded gently and he raised one hand to scratch behind his ear as he thought about the movies they could rent. "I think we'll get along just fine here. I admit I wasn't sure if I would since I had no idea who would be coming to live in the same dorm." he admitted and smiled. "What kind of movies do you like to watch besides Horor?" he asked curious to his new friend as well. Maybe they liked the same genres in general, that would surely make picking a movie easier.

"Perhaps we could also grab a visit to the cinema while at it later on. It would definitely make for a nice treat after shopping after all." Jiro said and chuckled before he tilted his head and twitched his ears thinking for a moment again. "That said I have no idea which movies are running at the moment. It all went pretty fast once I arrived at the academy." he admitted calmly.

User Image

In depth profile

OoC:

Venny V

-

-

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out