Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
TMNT: The Little Wolf Girl (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image
Lunaria, or Luna for short, had just crash landed just outside Casey's grandma's farmhouse. Will her ship did, with her inside. She as only about 2 months old in Earth years. She was hungry and her ship was badly damaged thanks to agent Bishop's goons. The sound of a baby crying rang through the cold midnight air. Luna was wrapped in a blanket, and had a note with weird language pinned to it. The note read:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Princess Lunaria Kaori Ookami the first. My home planet was attacked. On my parents orders I was sent away for protection. If you're reading this that means that you are in possession of the youngest and only surviving Wolfarian Princess. Please take care of me as I am the last of my kind. I'm very sweet and have a very special power which makes me able to transform into a wolf. My parents are very sad they had to send me away, but knew that I would be safer on another planet where our enemies couldn't find me. Thank you for finding, and taking me in.

Sincerely,
Princess Lunaria Kaori Ookami

As she cried, Luna's ears perked and she opened her eyes to see a figure standing over her. She cried still, as she was starving not having eaten since she left her planet before she was sent away. She was hibernating the entire time until her pod had crashed and opened up to release the hibernation gas that was inside. Poor thing was a newborn when she was launched and was now two months old. She then looked up at the figure in the moonlight that was in front of her, and started shivering and shaking in fear. She didn't know what to do as she looked at the figure unable to make out a face

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelangelo was walking outside the farm house where he and his brother went so often when they were teenagers it had been years and prefering the more ruggad life as of recently he had come out to pay the place a visit for a month and relax from the sewers of NYC. He was taking a stroll out in the woods more like hopping from tree to tree practicing his skills that had been passed down to him and his brothers through their Sensei Master Splinter. He hadn't gone long when he heard a massive explosive crash. He stops in his tracks hiding in the shadows of the tree as he tries to pinpoint where it was coming from. He notes the smoke in the distance and the strange glowing lights as he heads over to the area. Now a crash land for Alien life. He slowly approaches this small ship a cry could be errupted from within it as he approaches he notices it was a small wolf like baby crying within it. He walks forward leaning down as he picks up the small bundle,"Hush now little guy...", he told the crying baby as he tried to read the strange language but couldn't,"Uh.. lets get you inside", he couldn't tell what the gender or even what it was but he knew it was a baby and he knew that he needed to take care of it. He heads back to the house with his bundle not knowing what he was to face and learn from the note and child he held.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
Lunaria stopped crying a few seconds after she was picked up and was in Mikey's arms. She had a toy wrapped in the little blanket with her which was in her little arms as the two made their way towards the farm house. She softly cooed at her new caretaker, trying to tell him that she was a girl and not a boy. Her little ears then poked out from the blanket while she lay in his arms, as they perked listening to the sounds around her before she saw the farmhouse, before she heard others talking from within the home. She tilted her head a bit, wondering where the voices were coming from, not having gotten used to her body yet. Poor thing's stomach then growled a bit, causing her to groan a bit from hunger.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm
Mikey took his new bundle indoors and the first one to ask him what was up was his brother Ralph,"Hey whats that little bundle there?", he asked coming over to see a small wolfish face appear back,"Oh what the you picked up a baby Mikey? Where you find that laying around?", Don who had been coming from the living room came in to inspect the bundle as well,"Ah cute is it a boy or a girl?", he asked taking the baby from Mikey who shrugged his shoulders,"I don't know i was out training when I heard a crash land and I picked him out of a spaceship with this", he held up the letter,"Do you think you can decode it for us Don?", he asked while his brother inspected the wolf pup he nods his head handing the baby back to mikey,"Yes sure and its a girl by the way", MIkey's eyes got big,"A girl!!", he said looking at the small little face,"What! how can you tell?", he asked still clueless as ever while ralph chuckled and don just shook his head heading off to decode the alien letter.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image
Luna listened to the turtles, wondering why the one that found her was making a big deal about her being a girl. As she was taken by Don, her tail wagged, inside of the blanket, as he said she was a girl and smile came to her little face. Her toy then fell out of the blanket, catching her attention before she she started to wiggle a bit wanting her toy back. She started cooing as she tried to get out of Mikey's arms. Once she was, she went over to the toy, well more like crawled, picked it up, and hugged it before she looked up at Mikey before she cooed at him, her little tail wagging happily as she tried to show him her dolly.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:16 pm
Mikey watched as Don took off while the girl wiggled in his strong arms,"Hey alright I'll let you down!", he surrendered and let her crawl around on the floor while she goes over to pick up her doll and hold it out to show him. Ralph was watching while she played on the floor and turned to Mikey who was smiling and watching her crawl about the place,"So what you gonna do with her Mikey?", he asked. Mikey told him,"What do you mean what am i gonna do with her? I'm gonna raise her". Ralph started laughing,"You raising a girl mikey? Wait hold up", he catches himself,"You raising a child at all is hilarious in my book!", he laughed while mikey huffed explaining himself,"I think I can do it! I'll raise her right feed her pizza and teach her how to be an awesome ninja like myself", he grinned pointing to himself while Ralph snickered on the couch,"Okay Mister incredible good luck", he then added,"I think you should give her to April or Casey one its probably better man..", he told him while Mikey goes over to pick up the wolf pup,"No I wont do no such thing! I plan on keeping my little uh...", he looked at her with her smiling cute face,"What should I name you?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image
As she was picked up, and as Mikey looked at her, Luna realized she was hungry before she started chewing on Mikey's finger. Her little teeth, which were not that sharp, but MIkey would feel that they were still coming in. Being that she was two months old in Earth Years, she would still need a bottle. She was small for her age, but that was due to the hibernation and the fact she was a newborn when she was sent away. Her stomach growled as she chewed on Mikey's fingers. Poor thing needed to eat something soon since she was already feeling weak from not having eaten in a long time.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 am
Mikey watched as she began to nom on his finger and he felt himself surprised at how fierce it was considering she was small. Ralph watched the process and called out,"Looks like she is hungry Mikey need to go get her something to eat", Mikey looked down at the small little bundle and nods,"Yea I guess she is do we have any bottles?", Ralph looked unsure,"I don't think so but I can check", he told him heading into the kitchen in search for the bottles. Mikey headed to find Don and he was finally cracking the code on the lettering,"What does it say?", he asked. Don looked up and replied,"It says she is a princess named Lunaria Kaori Ookami and that her planet has been destroyed.. she is the last of her kind the Wolfarian race, she has the ability to transform into a wolf", he concluded,"the rest is formal stuff thats the basis of it", he told mikey. Mikey looked down at the little bundle surprised that he found a small princess,"So your name is Lunaria? Um.. I'm a call you Luna or LuLu for short", he decided while Ralph comes in with milk in a bottle,"Surprised but I forgot about Casey and April's kid so yea this is probably why there is one", he told him while Mikey gave Luna the bottle.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image
Luna opened her mouth as the bottle was pressed against it, her little hands holding the bottle. She looked up at Mikey with happy eyes as she suckled on the bottle, making cute suckling noises as she did. When she finished and was burped, she started to nod in and out of sleep, like a puppy would when it was about her age. Her full belly was making her sleepy. After about 30 seconds of nodding in and out of sleep, she was out cold, snuggled against Mikey, curled up in a ball while hugging her doll, who was later named Princess to remind Luna of her heritage.

Guenivere ORion
((You can time skip if you want. Also mind Timeskipping to her first Christmas? I want to see how cute it will be lol.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:41 pm
It had been several months and this was Luna's first christmas all the turtles including Casey and April had come out to the farm house where Mikey had stayed because he wasn't ready to take the small little bundle to the sewers yet. He was searching all over the house for Luna she had ran off again and he was worried to where she might be,"Casey have you seen Lulu?", he asked worried crawling around on the floor,"Lulu!", he called out looking around the couch and coffee table,"Sorry no... Mikey maybe she is outside with our son...", he told him pointing to the back yard,"Jacob was in the back with April". He told Mikey who got up,"Luna!! Lulu!! where are you?", he asked heading around the house as if he didn't seem to hear casey while Casey sighs and smacks his head,"She is getting old you need to keep up with her!", he said slightly irriated.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image
Luna was outside in her wolf form, playing with Jacob. She was laughing as she crawled around on the back porch, playing with a ball with her best friend. She then rolled it back to him, her tail wagging as she let out a very happy squeal as the two of them played. She then crawled over to Jacob wanting him to hold her. Being that she was a werewolf, she had a fur coat on but it was still a little thin, due to the malnutrition from being in her ship for over two months without food, so she was wearing a coat and a scarf. She giggled as he picked her up, her tail wagging happily, as she loved when Jacob would play and tickle her.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 pm
Ralph came through the hall way having clearly heard Mikey shouting for luna,"Hey! enough of that rackett!", he told him grabbing Mikey by the shoulders he pushes him to the back door and shoves his face in the glass window looking outside,"Look there she is and stop yelling its giving everyone a headache!", he told him before letting go of his head. Mikey to stunned by the process didn't move until he seen luna and he let out a excited yell and runs outside,"LuLu!!", he said seeing her playing with jacob he reaches down and picks her up and spins her around,"Where have you been this whole time? You can't just run away", he scolded her in a gentle fun loving tone and hugged her tightly,"Aww my little Lulu...". He puts her back on the ground with jacob and with a big toothy smile he tells her,"Now you play good or I'm gonna get Leo to get on to ya!", he shakes a big green finger in a back and forth motion letting her know to be good. Before he walks back into the house, he passes a stunned ralph as he said,"I found Luna", Ralph moan out in frustration and smacks his head,"Yes... I see. that mikey...", he said through clenched teeth while his brother heads back into the living room to see everyone.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
Luna could hear her uncle Raph yelling again, and perked her ears when she heard a bump against the glass window of the back door. She giggled at her daddy's face, thinking it was funny, before he came running outside, picked her up, and spun her around making her squeal happily, before he placed her back down and scolded her, while wagging his finger at her. She started to follow his finger, trying to be cute, before he went back inside. Being that it was Christmas eve, there was snow on the ground, and she was curious about it. She went over to the edge of the porch and cooed pointing to the snow, not knowing what it was.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:55 pm
Leo came into the living room while Mikey was sitting down eating pizza,"Do you ever eat anything else? Its Christmas eve April made a really good dinner", he told him while mikey looked confused on what he meant,"I was saving that for the meal she isn't done yet!", he told Leo he heads to the back door to check on the children,"Hey little ones.", he smiled at luna,"Luna thats snow", he leans down to pat it,"Its cold and white most of the time when it doesn't have dirt in it..", he gives her a hug while jacob comes up to tackle him, he chuckles,"I see you to jacob", he picks up the small boy and puts him on his big back and turns to Luna,"You wanna play to?", he asked her happily.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
Luna's ears perked when her uncle Leo asked if she wanted to play too. Her wolf form then showed itself before she was on all fours and got into her play with me pose with a happy look on her face and a wagging tail. She then went over to the steps before carefully, and slowly, getting down into the snow, which was almost up to her chest. She giggled before she started making her way over to Leo and Jacob, who was about two years older than she was. Her little legs were carrying her as fast as they could. This was her first time being able to play in the snow, but she loved it, even if her little paws were a little cold. She then ran over to Leo and cooed at him wanting to play with her uncle. She growled playfully as she got into her playful pose, her ears perked in a happy way as she looked up at her uncle and her cousin.

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces