Dapper Gods (Yaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

receptions

Versatile Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm
I'm only looking to RP characters I haven't really developed yet here. These dudes will all be demons because I barely use my demons whoops
I'll RP over forum or PM, doesn't matter to me. also I basically have no boundaries when it comes to RP, so make sure to tell me what yours are. also pleeeease be able to type nicely

Character Form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Art by Me

Name:
Sex/Gender:
Height:
Spawn Of:

Appearance:

Physical Stuff:

Quirks:

Personality:

Background:

Interests:

Phobias/Dislikes:

Other:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image
Art by Me
Alt Image
Formal Name: Saruss
Informal Name: Jupiter
Sex/Gender: Male
Height: 7'6"
Spawn Of: Narcissism, Wandering Spirits

Appearance: His skin is a variation of blue, purple, and teal, and is almost glowing. His horns and nails are black tipped in a gradient. His sclera are dark and he has sea blue irises. His hair is messy around his horns and a bright white. He has two tattoos: a snake going around his front left arm, and an eye over his right hip. He is adorned in all sorts of piercings and jewelry. As for clothing, he prefers silken fabrics that he can wrap around himself. He usually doesn't wear anything other than that, though.

Physical Status: He has a muscular build with an upright stance and three pairs of arms. Despite being very large, he's unexpectedly gentle when it comes to physical contact. His nails and horns are constantly growing, giving him a feral appearance when they're not trimmed to how he likes them.

Personality: He feels above everyone else, so he usually doesn't talk to any of the other demons. Mortals are a no-no for him too, because even they are lower than the demons. He's rather defiant and can be very moody. He's also loud, rash, and boastful.

Background/Lineage: He is one of the four overlords, son of the Supreme Lord Ltarset. His brothers are Sworn (born of lust and greed), Kalmiya (born of misfortune and mindlessness), and Kahn (born of war and mischievousness). He prefers not to have a connection with any of them, but does fight with Sworn for some of Sworn's treasure stash whenever he's in need of more jewelry or gems.

Interests: He loves himself and beautiful things. Being a classical demon, men are more attractive to him. Purple is his favorite color.

Phobias/Dislikes: He hates filth and poverty. He also scorns women for being impure. He will violently attack someone if they touch him without permission (if he doesn't deem them worthy or beautiful).

Preferred Setting/Prompt: Any.  

receptions

Versatile Vampire

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:43 am
receptions
User Image
Art by Me
Alt Image
Formal Name: Saruss
Informal Name: Jupiter
Sex/Gender: Male
Height: 7'6"
Spawn Of: Narcissism, Wandering Spirits

Appearance: His skin is a variation of blue, purple, and teal, and is almost glowing. His horns and nails are black tipped in a gradient. His sclera are dark and he has sea blue irises. His hair is messy around his horns and a bright white. He has two tattoos: a snake going around his front left arm, and an eye over his right hip. He is adorned in all sorts of piercings and jewelry. As for clothing, he prefers silken fabrics that he can wrap around himself. He usually doesn't wear anything other than that, though.

Physical Status: He has a muscular build with an upright stance and three pairs of arms. Despite being very large, he's unexpectedly gentle when it comes to physical contact. His nails and horns are constantly growing, giving him a feral appearance when they're not trimmed to how he likes them.

Personality: He feels above everyone else, so he usually doesn't talk to any of the other demons. Mortals are a no-no for him too, because even they are lower than the demons. He's rather defiant and can be very moody. He's also loud, rash, and boastful.

Background/Lineage: He is one of the four overlords, son of the Supreme Lord Ltarset. His brothers are Sworn (born of lust and greed), Kalmiya (born of misfortune and mindlessness), and Kahn (born of war and mischievousness). He prefers not to have a connection with any of them, but does fight with Sworn for some of Sworn's treasure stash whenever he's in need of more jewelry or gems.

Interests: He loves himself and beautiful things. Being a classical demon, men are more attractive to him. Purple is his favorite color.

Phobias/Dislikes: He hates filth and poverty. He also scorns women for being impure. He will violently attack someone if they touch him without permission (if he doesn't deem them worthy or beautiful).

Preferred Setting/Prompt: Any.

Hello. I'm interested in your character!  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games