[FIN-B] Here We Go Again [Chrysanthemum/Fish Bones]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chrysanthemum slumped against the dirt, her legs finally giving out from the pressure of her added weight. She didn't know how long she'd been wandering, but now it was clearly time for her to rest. The doe let out a huff and gave a grunt to her swollen belly. Despite being pregnant twice before, this pregnancy had left her more or less a trotting mess. She had been perfectly fine on her own the first time and could even run miles during the second one, why was this one being so difficult for her to handle?

"Maybe I should have asked Tulip or Laurel to come with me..." She heaved, nuzzling her nose into the dirt. "At least I'd have something to snack on while I lie here doing nothing."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image Fish Bones hadn't been following the doe, he'd just seen her a bit before she had flumped down to rest. And by the looks of her, she was about ready to pop. Seeing she was alone, he went off to get her her a snack.

He approaches, a basket filled with fruit and a nice sized fish, head low so he doesn't appear threatening. Giving her a smile he sets the basket down, an array of loose woven leaves around a turtle shell. "I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but I thought you may need a good meal."

Bouquet of Diamonds
I am sorry this is so late OTL

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chrysanthemum raised her head and looked up to Fish Bones quite wearily. A legendary, offering food to her? She wiggled, her legs fighting against her as she tried to stand, and slid back down again with a disappointed huff. Really? Come on. She looked like such a silly fool!

"I... I don't know what to say." She said, nosing the basket with a smile. "It's been a difficult day for foraging, unfortunately. I can't thank you enough for fetching this for me."

She sighed, giving a tired look to her belly, and managed a chuckle.

"You'd think that I'd be better at this after two clutches." She muttered, shaking her head. "But I'm as beat as a bush, and that's not something I like to admit. I'm usually so much more active than this..."

sheepcakes
You're totally fine, don't worry about it! o wo <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:57 am
"It's a pleasure to help. I've never been pregnant myself, but I have been told it is different each time. No need to beat yourself up if this one is more difficult." he says, giving her a fatherly smile to go along with the advice.

Bouquet of Diamonds

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:06 pm
Chrysanthemum gave an amused snort and nudged herself, albeit weakly, more toward Fish Bones and the basket. She was still a little too tired to grab a piece of food from it, but the smell of the fish was keeping her awake and hungry. Hopefully once she had a rest she'd be able to eat.

"It is, but the times before have been much easier." She mused. "I could run miles with the last pregnancy. Now I suppose my body's more inclined to rest."

She lingered one the thought a bit longer and eventually brought herself to smile.

"I am excited to meet my new little ones, though." She said. "Having a big family is a goal of mine. I'm thankful... To the swamp and to you, now, espescially, for helping me along."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:51 pm
"Were you headed somewhere specific?" noticing she's too tired to eat he settles down, pose companiable but eyes alert, a clear invitation for her to rest without worry.

Bouquet of Diamonds

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:28 pm
"No, not really." Chrysanthemum replied, giving a quick stretch of her legs. "I was looking for food, possibly to bring back home and eat or store for later. However, I couldn't find anything that I wouldn't have trouble bringing back on my own and then my legs decided it was time for a rest."

She looked off to the distance for a moment, wistfully, and laughed.

"In hindsight, I should have asked one of my children to come with me." She said. "After all, one lives with me and the others are close by. I'm sure they would have been happy to help."

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:55 pm
"Ahh yes, sometimes we overlook such things." he says, nodding in understanding. "I'm not as strapping as I was in my youth, but fetching and carrying isn't the usual favors kin ask me." he says with a chuckle.

Bouquet of Diamonds

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:00 pm
Chrysanthemum chuckled heartily.

"I suppose not." She said, offering the legend a smile. "You were kind enough to do that for me, though. ... I'm not sure if I can ask for more than that."

She winced, a sudden twinge in her stomach shocking her, and leaned her head into the grass again.

"But, these babies are being quite difficult." She heaved. "... Do you think everything will be alright?"

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:43 pm
"Honestly, I don't know. To my knowledge I have no way to see the unborn." now that would be an interesting ability, not that he's disappointed with his own power. Shoving the thought aside, Fish Bones studies the doe, he can do something in any case. "May your children be born healthy and full of spirit."

Bouquet of Diamonds

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 pm
Chrysanthemum settled, a subtle smile still lingering on her features.

"Thank you, for all of your kindness." She said, taking a deep breath in. "I feel so much better having your blessing. I know my children will be just fine now."

She nudged herself forward and finally dipped her muzzle in the basket. After a moment's rustling, she raised her head triumphantly with a large piece of fruit and settled back down to eat.

"Once I'm rested and properly fed, I'll return home and give everyone the good news." She continued, between chews. "I can't thank you enough, though, for putting a tired girl like me at ease again."

sheepcakes
I think we're good here, unless you want to post one more time? o uo <3 Thank you so much for helping us!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games