Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:59 am
This is the area given to the teacher of Botany: Keaton Dandelion, a Lalafell hailing from far away. After the previous Herbology Teacher suddenly stopped coming in, the gardens had fallen into ruin and disarray. With the new teacher for Herbology, preparing the entire gardens for his class. There are several plots with different kinds of herbs but also smaller empty plots for students to grow their own as Keaton believes in practice more than theory. On top of that he insists to teach about the entirety of Botany and not just the herbs.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 am

User Image
User Image

User Image

The short Herbology teacher let out a soft sigh when he finally reached the gardens he was to teach at. The student at the gates that he had approached had completely ignored him and he was left to just find it on his own. About an hour later he finally managed to arrive here. A smile came over his lips as he looked out over the entire fields that he had to his disposal. As he had requested the gardens were filled with herbs but they left a large plot open for students to plant their own herbs that would be their responsibility.

After looking around his 'classroom' Keaton nodded approvingly and smiled once more. "This will suit my lessons perfectly fine. Amazing how well they executed my requests so I could start teaching here." he said to none in particular but himself. His voice had a calm, gentle and warm tone. Not squeeky or anything as you'd expect from his length. "Now I hope I will get students to teach soon, or I won't really be filling my purpose here." he added and sighed a bit. That was a worry for him. He had no idea if his classes would be liked by people. Herbology, though still just as useful and beneficial, wasn't much used in this age anymore.

Since he had no one to teach yet, Keaton walked to the shed and looked around. As expected the tools were made for taller people, since the students would even be taller than him, but he had brought his own sized tools and now placed them in the shed before he grabbed a few he would need right now. While he had no one to teach yet, the herbs needed tending always. So he would never be bored either.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In depth profile

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:10 pm
Students that enter the classroom will see him working on the herbs in the closest patch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:19 am

User Image
User Image

User Image

Keaton was working at his own pace while there were no students yet. However after some hours of working there still weren't any students. The lalafell wondered if they even knew Herbology class was back. He had heard the teacher just left suddenly a while ago and there had been no class going on since. Perhaps they still didn't know it was back. Keaton sighed a bit as he wondered and drank some water before he got up and nodded. "Alright, I just need the word out it's back and there is a new Botany teacher!" he said and with that decision he walked out of the gardens to go have a look around while he had the time.
                                                    [EXIT]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In depth profile

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

Kana heard this morning after arriving at the school that there was a new Botany teacher. He was hoping this class could sub for herbology/horticulture class. Sweating a little from is jog to the store to buy a bag of daises for the patch back at the manor. Starts to take a look around to see if the rumors are true or not.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:57 am
OoC
Ye probably time he returns lol. He has been out for a while and is in no RP so he is open.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Keaton Dandelion ☬ Botany/Herbology teacher
Race: Lalafell
Outfit: Simple work clothes that are comfortable yet protect from thorns.
Health: Great
With: Kana
Where: Botany Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Keaton had arrived back at his class a bit ago, but he had gone straight to the gardens that were already here. They needed tending as well of course, not just the beds his students would work on. When he was done quite some time had passed already and he sighed. He was hot and sweaty from all the work, but he was not able to go home yet. He knew he had to stay here in case of potential students for a few days. Class or no. To freshen up at least he walked to the nearby river that ran behind the fields and he looked at it. To his delight it was pristine water that seemed to spring from the mountains.

"Bene!" he proclaimed and started to wash his face and hands. When he was done he felt much better after all that work. With a smile he walked back towards his gardens. "The gardens may have been neglected till now, but at least the water is perfect." he mumbled to himself as he weighed out all the possibilities of these fields. When he was back in the fields he stretched and laughed softly. For someone coming from a land in constant strife, this relaxation was like heaven itself. Mid his stretch his attention was drawn from the side however and he dropped his arms as he turned towards the one that had brought it to him. Seeing the boy walking through the fields he smiled and walked to meet them. "Welcome to the fields of nature, young man." he spoke and waited for the other to react before he would continue on.

In-depth Profile: Keaton Dandelion

Genkawolf

-

[color=#00e600]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:23 am
User Image

Kana was lost in the sight of the fields until awoken to reality by a greeting directed at him. "Are you by any chance a new teacher?" he asked softly. "This is where botany class is taking place, right?" he asked in case he was lost physically.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Well, ain't that a mighty surprise!" the male spoke when he heard the other speak. "You are the first to treat me like an adult instead of a child on first meeting, sheer based on my length and looks." he said and chuckled before he nodded. "My name is Keaton Dandelion and I am the new Botany teacher. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." he introduced himself and gave a gentle bow. "Am I to assume you will be a student, young...err. How will I call you?" he asked as he looked up at the young man. After all he was no taller than your average toddler, which was average for a grown Lalafell.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 am
User Image

"I'm not in any position to be judging anyone by appearance especially their age" Kana replied. He was sure his brother Kiyoshi would have right away how he thinks about most people. "Nice to meet you, Keaton. You can call me, Kana" he introduce himself to the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:50 pm
OoC
Sorry, thought I replied!

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"Impressive deduction, my friend." Keaton said and smiled. It was nice to meet someone that didn't treat him like a child. "Nice to meet you too, Kana and welcome to the gardens for botany and herbology." he spoke and gave a welcoming gesture to him. "You are welcome to join the class. I will be teaching how to properly take care of plants and about herbs and their medicinal properties, or the opposite in case of poisonous herbs. After all we need students to be able to distinguish them. Don't worry though, there are no poisonous plants in these open fields. That would be unwise." he explained the class in a nutshell.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

Kana felt he should be lucky this teacher seems to be really friendly. He listens to Keaton's explanation about the class. "Okay, I'm ready to learn. What are we doing first?" he asked the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:45 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Keaton smiled, glad he already found a potential student. Once he was done explaining about the class he laughed a bit and waited for the other to reply if they wanted to. Hearing what they said, the Lalafell smiled and nodded. "Wonderful! You'll be my very first student Kana. This way for a moment please." he spoke as he gestured for the boy to follow and he led him to the empty patches at the end of the fields. "This is where students will be growing their plants for the duration of their study of plants. Every student will get their own little patch and everything will be taught from basics up." he explained. "Naturally taking care of your plants and herbs won't take an entire class long, but I teach more than only hands on experience.

You can pick seeds from the table over there."
                                          he said and pointed to a sturdy table on the stones near the greenhouse which had several seeds stalled out to choose from. "I will teach basics of how to take care of your choice, so you know everything to keep it alive and healthy. The idea is to grow your own patch of choice and at the end of this semester there will be a theory test as well. The combined grade of theory as well as how you grew your choice, or choices if it is a short blooming or living plant, will determine your final grade." he finished the explanation and smiled. "Go ahead and pick a bag of seeds, take your time to make your pick." he said and waited patiently for the other to make his choice as well as to come back to him after.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 am
User Image

Kana wondered if he will be the only for this teacher and based on the observation of the lack of people around the school. Followed the teacher's lead to the empty patches which reminded him of the ones back at Jican's manor. Looks to where the other was pointing and listens to the rest he was saying before walking over to the table when he was told to. Set his bag down on the ground next to the table then looked over his choices. He decided to go with a bag of caraway seeds then walked over to him. "I went with the Caraway herb" he said to Keaton.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:59 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The male nodded and waited for Kana to make his decision from all the seeds on the table. He didn't know if the boy would be his only student, but why make him wait for others that might not even come? He did seem eager to start. When he came back with Caraway seeds, the Lalafell tapped his chin a bit as he looked over the empty patches that were for the students. Then his face lit up and he smiled and nodded before gesturing Kana to follow him once more. "Excellent choice and so many uses." he praised his new student's pick. He stopped at a patch that seemed to be well in the sun and turned back toward Kana. "Caraway grows best when in an area with a lot of sun and where the soil is quick to absorb water as to avoid the plant of being deprived from oxygen.

This 'well-drained' soil is imperative for Caraway. And this is the perfect spot."
                                          Keaton explained as he motioned toward the patch to his right. "Feel free to sow the seeds in this patch and from there on out, they are your responsibility. But of course I won't just throw you into the deep so to say. You are free to ask me any question you want. However I will not remind you when to water them. The care will be all you." he said and smiled happily.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

Kana felt relieved in the teacher's reaction to the bag of seeds he had picked out. "Excellent choice it is then. I wonder what it will look like when they finish growing" he thought as he followed the teacher to the patch. Looks down at it while listening to Keaton talk about Caraway. Next to the right when teacher motions in that direction. "My first questions are how deep should they be planted and how far apart? Also how often should they be watered? Like daily or once a week?" he asked his questions about the plant since he knows only of what he is told about it so far.
Kaiten Jiron

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces