• Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:39 am
OoC
-

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The spirit hadn't really thought anything odd about where he stood. He had just walked closer to the other two. When Kana spoke though, he looked up at him and tilted his head in surprise. "That is a very random remark. No one is the same as another completely. What made you think I thought you were the same as Kiyoshi?" he spoke and asked in his turn before he chuckled a bit. After that he focused on the questions of the small guy though. Keaton had waited patiently to hear it from the boy, though he didn't sound like the age he showed and if anyone knew not to judge age by size, it was the Lalafell. After all he was often confused for a toddler until he spoke. "I'm not here for the school, besides it wouldn't teach me anything I don't know I am sure. I already know my math, grammar and culture." his first answer was. Aneurin didn't react to the young part though, he didn't think it necessary. Keaton chuckled. "Hearing what you say I may have misjudged you. You don't sound like a teenager." the lalafell replied before he nodded and smiled to Kana. "Indeed there isn't." he replied and turned back to face the boy. "Feel free to look around to your hearts extend." he invited the other. "Thank you." Aneurin replied. After all he wasn't the guardian of this land. He couldn't just walk on another's soil without permission. His say was only over the forest. "And I take it you came here to check on your garden." Keaton had turned back to Kana with a happy smile.

Genkawolf

-

Keaton:
[color=#00e600]""[/color]

Aneurin:
[color=#00e6ac]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

"People tend to have expectations or looking for similarities if they meet Kiyoshi first. Been too many times just from us being related" Kana explained. Moved to set down his bag someplace safe to be at for the time being. Return back to the teacher once they finished talking to each other. "You got it, sir" he responded with a nod of his head.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:33 am
OoC
-

User Image

"That doesn't give you the right to put everyone in the same state of mind. We're all our own people. It feels kind of insulting you would do that. Also Kiyoshi was friendlier." was the guardian's reply before he waved to the small person and walked off to go explore around the gardens. The spirit really did feel insulted that the other just assumed he was like everyone else. Keaton just saw him walk off before he glanced at Kana and shook his head a bit. It was probably best he did not get involved in this to much. "I'm glad you take the class seriously, Kana. If you have any more questions feel free to ask! I have to check up on one more of the patches that are in my care and then I'll be back here." the Lalafell spoke pointing at said patch with a smile and went there to see if all was going well. The herbs that were dry he would water and he would make sure no unwanted plants one could call weeds were growing between his charges. All the while he was back to humming another song. Kana made him feel like this class would have use indeed and that he hadn't made the wrong decision coming here from Eorzea.

Genkawolf

-

Keaton:

Aneurin:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image

"Didn't exactly disprove either" Kana replied with a slightly shake of his head. Doubted Kiyoshi was friendly right off the bat, the two in the same sentence is foreign and friendlier used in comparison of them. "We're polar opposites as twins, we're not going to be the same level on anything" he thought as he listens to the teacher. "Okay, sir" he replied and looked to where he was pointing at. Walks off to his patch of caraway plants and kneels in front of it. "This is probably one of the classes Kiyoshi wouldn't have taken past or future. With him taking of the family business, I can follow the path that I want" he thought half smiling.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:07 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Keaton shrugged a bit at this development between two people that obviously met before, no matter how short. It didn't look like they could get along well however. As he worked his last patch he looked around a bit and noticed the boy was looking at the plants growing and smiled a bit. Aneurin was curious to these plants. They didn't grow anywhere he had seen. The spirit poked the plant a little before he got back up and ventured around the gardens. Wherever he had been brought, it wasn't like anything he had noticed before. But at the same time he felt weaker than usual as well. Not by much however, it just felt like powers he could usually use had no effect here. When he inevitably came to Kana's patch he watched from a distance before he finally spoke up, his curiosity stronger than his annoyance right now. "What are those?" he asked, expecting an answer as he was used to.

Genkawolf

-

Keaton:

Aneurin:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 am
User Image

Kana was checking out the soil at his patch when he was asked the question from Aneurin. "Caraway plants" he replied without thinking about it and didn't look at him. "Sir! Will you be teaching about manure and making your own compost?" he asked Keaton and looks over to the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:41 am
OoC
-

User Image

Aneurin rolled his eyes at how he was treated and walked to another path. "So rude and disrespectful." he muttered before he just looked at the other plants. There were plenty to see at this place. Some he knew, some he didn't. Keaton looked up from his patch when he heard Kana and nodded. "Certainly. After all compost can be made of plants as well. There is a definitely cycle of life even among plants." he replied and finished his check up and walked to Kana. Aneurin had enough of Kana and disappeared once more before he went to look around the campus instead. The entire structure was different to him. Keaton stopped near Kana. "I am pretty sure you already know some of making your own compost, or you wouldn't ask." he mentioned and smiled.

Genkawolf

-

Keaton:

Aneurin:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

Kana didn't pay any mind to the other's reaction after giving him an answer. "The guy is most likely a associate of Kiyoshi. People that are usually don't want to hang around me" he thought after Aneurin had left. He nods to the last thing his teacher said, "Yeah, I do" he replied. "I know what's in compost and what it does just not the other stuff like where to store it" he explained.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 am
OoC
Wow, Kana is dumb! No offense xD

User Image

Keaton nodded. "Good, good. Well when you make compost of plants, unlike storing it on an open pile we store it in there." the Lalafell replied and pointed at the compost box not far from where they stood. "The closed lid makes sure the plants brood well and turn to compost faster than when in the open air." he explained. Of course the smell was just as bad as the manure compost but what did one expect from rotting parts? A bit away from the two, Aneurin had decided to walk closer to the school and look around there. Just to have a view around the place.

~ Aneurin out ~

Genkawolf

-

Keaton:

Aneurin:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

Kana looked to the compost box his teacher had pointed to and learns how different it is to using it verus an open air pile. "Okay so can I get started on it any time? I mean is there a time limit to starting one?" he asked the teacher. "Does it matter when you add the compost to the patch?" he asked next and looked to Keaton. Has a pair of gloves in bag in case he needed it.
Kaiten Jiron
Well, he is the twin who has to work extra hard when it comes to academic stuff after all. Offense not taken.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:12 pm
OoC
^_^

User Image

"Whenever you wish!" Keaton said and smiled to Kana. "It's created by adding layers to layers that improve the process. There is no time limit and no specific season or anything." he answered and gestured for Kana to follow him before he walked to the box so the boy could see himself.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:04 am
User Image

"Right about now would be fine with me" Kana said to his teacher. He didn't think he had anything else to do aside from watering his patch. Wanted to have the compost ready for when he needs it later on in the growth of the caraway plants. Listens to the teacher then follows after him to the box to see what it could look like. "Could you tell me what sort of things that shouldn't be added to the compost?" he asked Keaton.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:58 am
OoC
^_^

User Image

When they reached the box, Keaton stepped on the block in front of the box which was clearly added to make up for his small size. Once on top of it, the Lalafell lift the lid of the box and pressed it against the wall behind it till it snapped locked. It was very clear by scent alone that this was fertilizing purposes and he gestured toward it. "This is the box where we make our own compost or fertilizer. Keeping it up and filled it easy. When you care for your garden you pick the weeds right?" he said and looked at Kana before he continued, making sure not to go to fast. "Normally those weeds are chucked away, but here we add them to this box and over time they create compost by themselves." he answered the other's questions in one and smiled.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 am
User Image

When Kana got a closer look of the contents inside the box, the smell hit him right in the face. He wasn't used to such a smell, but he sure he would with some consist exposure. He nods, "Right" he answered right away and assumed that would be the right response. "Sounds like a great to recycle one of the most unlike plant" he thought. "Not just by sight, but also smell is how you determine if the compost is good or not correct?" he asked Keaton.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 am
OoC
^_^

User Image

Keaton was well aware of the box and it's possible impacts. Yet he couldn't help but feel really glad for having such an attentive student. It didn't seem this class was very popular. When they asked about the smell also showing being right that wasn't exactly true. "Yes and no. For real high prime compost, you can also count in smell, but in general just sight is enough as well. So you're not wrong. But a bit to high up for schooling. I'm impressed!" he said and smiled. For his pupil to be so known on that part already. It made his job easier and more fun as well. He closed the box and got off the step up, placing it aside. "Feel free to work with this box whenever you need it. It's filled fast enough in turn." Keaton spoke and nodded, waiting for possible more questions.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items