Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image

Kana kept in mind of the teacher's response to his question about smell when it comes to compost. "I try to think outside of the box with my questions" he said bashfully after being the teacher said he was impressed. "Okay, I will soon enough" he said then started heading back to his patch then stopped to do the watering. "How many weeks is this class?" he asked Keaton.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 pm
OoC
^_^

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Thinking out of the box is good!" he said and chuckled. Keaton closed the box and walked back to the patches as well. He still had some pruning to do himself. The lalafell started to do so and only stopped when he heard Kana ask another question. About this class this time. "This class will go on all year and again the year after, of course different levels of experience. You could remain with me your entire university period if you'd wish." There was no real end to this class, unless students quit or finished their last year.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Genkawolf

-

[color=#00e600]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image

Kana smiles a little at what the said and felt a bit proud of himself. "I will be a senior next so that means I have about a year and half left before I graduate" he said as he watered his patch with the drip hose. "I have to get going, I will return tomorrow" he said to his teacher as he finished up with water then put the hose away. He grabbed his bag then jogged off to his friend's class. A part of him wanted to play hockey because of the anxiety he was feeling about they could be doing in class today, but he felt like it would be abandoning Dana and disappointing Kiyoshi for running away from his fear. [exit]
Kaiten Jiron

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces