Koji's and Guru's Dorm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 am
Koji's Side
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guru's Side

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:08 pm
ll_minus_ll

•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•User Image•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•

Koji Vanderbilt

º°”˜`”°º

This was the first time Koji was meeting his new roommate, and boy was he was ecstatic about it! For his first year at Princeton and for part of this current school year he roomed with an old friend from middle school, but sadly his old pal was transferring. Since Koji has always been the social type he had no desire to room alone, so he sent in a request for a new roommate. It took a while to find a match but finally it happened.

Now, as Koji stood in his new room unpacking his boxes of things, he thought about his new roommate. All he was told about him by the housing office was his name and that he was a quiet guy. "No problem! I'm bound to find something to talk about with him!" Koi thought, keeping his usual positive attitude. As he unpacked his was listening to a song that was part of an old cheer routine of his (song).

As the song continued to play Koji got more and more into it. As first he was just humming along to it, then he started dancing a bit, soon he was singing, dancing, and then he started to break out into some of the cheer moves he did to this song. Of course he couldn't do all of it because he didn't have any bases to lift him but he did manage to do a back flip despite the same size of the dorm.

º°”˜`”°º

User Image
✩Love Interest:
✩Wearing: Chill Outfit

vampire_queen_star

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:05 pm
+Guru+Grade: 10+The Hidden One+

Making his way to his dorm room, and new roommate, Guru hopes that this person he his pair up, won't ask about the hood, and why he wears all the time. Guru has his own reasons , and rather not show anyone his face because of a few family matters or more like it. Carrying the last of his stuff in a huge trunk bag, twice his size no matter he arrived at the door, that leads to a need roommate and his new dorm room since he was no longer a freshman living off in a hotel room, just so no one can see what he looked like. Slowly opening the door knob, to open the door wide open, he noticed the new roommate right away. He took notes of what he was doing and thought just for a moment, _ Interesting..I guess..He seems like the one to talk alot.. and have a certain talent for looks like things he is interested in. _

He waited to see once he noticed him arrived, he simply bow with his stuff he was still holding and made his way into the room, and went to place his stuff down next to the door to his room. He then looked towards Koji, at least he already knew the name or he wouldn't have asked for this dorm room, and decided just to sat a single word, he would do that since he was not at all a talker type of guy, and was timid a bit about what reactions of him suddenly showing up, and not knocking at the door at first or him even about to say something. He spoke with almost a light sounding voice, not too high but not too low either. Hello...

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 pm
ll_minus_ll

Koji Vanderbilt

º°”˜`”°º

After Koji landed his back flip and jumped in the air gleefully her spun around to come face to face with his roommate. He immediately paused and stop dither for a second frozen in embarrassment. He then began to laugh it off and rubbed the back of his head nervously as he walked over to his bluetooth speaker and turned it off. "Sorry about that. I swear I'm not that weird all the time... Well actually I guess that's for you to be the judge of." He said with a small laugh as Guru placed his things down and said hi. "Oh well hi there! I'm Koji but feel free to call me Ko!" He said excitedly as he stuck his hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you!"

(Oh I didn't think to ask this before but would you prefer for them to share a room or have two different rooms in a suite style dorm? I can change it if you want)

º°”˜`”°º

User Image
✩Love Interest:

vampire_queen_star

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:18 pm
+Guru+Grade: 10+The Hidden One+

Guru sat down thought for a moment of what he was doing, and maybe why he was at this place for all reasons.I don't find it weird, and I don't judge people...its quiet rude if you judge someone...by my standards..Even though he was label as the quiet one, he sure was doing alot of talking, maybe to just get it over with..and not bother to talk to the roommate later on or the next day as well. Im..guru..and sorry..I don't do handshakes.... Truth be told, Guru doesn't want anyone to know what he looks like of any part of his body, mostly face but doesn't have people to see his chest, hands,arms or legs or whatever.

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:44 pm
ll_minus_ll

Koji Vanderbilt

º°”˜`”°º

Koji stayed standing with his hand out as Guru spoke, and even when he rejected his handshake he kept his hand out. "No handshakes? How about a fist bump? A high five? A pinky swear?" Koji of course was joking with that last one, as shown by his cute laughter at the end of his statement. "Well I'm glad to hear that you aren't judgemental cause I'm one odd ball as you can see." He said as he gestured to himself. "I hope you'll be able to tolerate me. If I ever get too hyper for you just let me know. I want to make sure that I'm not being a bother or anything."

(Ok smile )

º°”˜`”°º

User Image
✩Love Interest:

vampire_queen_star

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items