Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
A New Kind of Fairy Tail (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna, a Rock wolf, was in Magnolia city. She was one of the few left in existence, and was being hunted by a wizard who wanted all the finest pelts for a collection of his. She looked like a dog because of her size, since she was still very young, but she was able to use magic, and was one of the few animals that could. Though she didn't talk like Happy could, she was able to communicate telepathically into the mind of those she trusted, which was only a select group of people. She even had a soft spot for the kids, watching them play from a distance, and sometimes getting handouts from them when the nicer ones came by to check on her. Though today it was snowing and she didn't look too well. Poor thing was shivering, and had a small sneeze going on. Not much was known about Rock wolves after they started going into hiding. Only the things from before were still known. Things like the fact their fur is stronger than steel to protect them from their worst enemies, and their fur is extremely warm and soft despite being stronger than steel.

Luna was currently in her home in an alley way in the shadows, outside of a restaurant in Magnolia right beside of Fairy Tail. In fact she could hear the shouting from the wizards late into the night, but didn't mind since she could sleep through almost anything by this time having gotten used to it. She'd lived in the alley way ever since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Gajeel, and the entire guild defeated their rival guild, the Phantom Lords, when they threatened to destroy their guild hall and it had to be rebuilt. She'd moved down from the mountains soon after this happened and came to trust them but never went inside, even on the snowy cold nights, but they always brought her some water and food when they could. It was hard for her to accept their help when she first came down from the mountains, since she'd lived on her own and was being hunted. Though she wanted a permanent home, she didn't know if she'd ever get it. With the holidays coming up, everyone was busy, and she seemed to get less and less attention everyday, sad as it was. She had to wonder if she was going to have to leave this place and look for a new home in Magnolia. Though she was under the guild's protection, should she leave the premises of the guildhall, she'd be fair game for hunters who were after her fur, and those who'd capture her and sell her to the highest bidder.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

"Natsu and Happy I have done told you guys that we need to find some work I'm about out of money and I need to pay rent again", complained lucy as she started walking out of the guild hall with natsu right behind her and happy flying over head,"Yea yea I heard ya the first time but I don't feel like going on any jobs and besides..", he made a face as he complained,"I'm hungry!", happy nods his head stating,"Ya me to.. I want a yummy fish...". Lucy turns back to look at the two sighing as she shakes her head,"Well you could eat all you want if we go on a job tomorrow!", she told the both of them while natsu finally said,"Fine! happy go pick us up a job real quick we'll wait for ya", lucy began to complain,"Buts its freezing out here! Why can't you to just pick one up in the morning?!?!", natsu looked over at her explaining,"Cause all the good jobs will be gone by then so we need to get one now", he was crossing his arms waiting near the entrance for happy to get back while lucy miserably walked along the gate,"Figures...", she stops as she sees something in the ally near the guild hall and notes it was an animal she surveyed it from the safety of the fence line,"Whats that...", she said wondering out loud as she tried to make out what it was.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna, seeing Natsu, wagged her tail. She had a respect for him as she heard he lost his 'father' as well when he was young. She was separated from her family when she was younger, and had to grow up and learn everything on her own. She got up, stretched her strong, but thin looking legs, before she went over to Natsu, stopping at the fenced area, as she was hoping to get something to eat from him as she sat before him, her tail wagging as she looked at him. She had a small limp from an old injury, form an encounter with the hunter who had chased her out of the mountains. Her leg, even though it was healed, still caused her pain from time to time, though it was only when it was a night like tonight. Poor thing wasn't the best of shape, and even though the limp was barely noticeable unless it was really cold like tonight, she was still as strong as ever. She was indeed a beautiful creature, even if no one knew what she really was, though they would soon enough.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Lucy watched puzzled as a pretty dog like creature came out of the ally and instead of coming towards her went over to sit infront of natsu she felt that she was being completely ignored again and couldn't understand how this dragon slayer was drawn to animals. Natsu who had been looking out not really doing anything but waiting for happy gazed down as the animal approached,"Huh..", he said puzzled and he looked at the dog at eye level and said,"Where did you come from?", Happy came flying out of the guild hall holding a flyer as he said,"I got a job!! and it pays alot to!", he floats ontop of natsu's head and looks down at the dog,"What is it..", he said wowed while Lucy comes up and crouches next to natsu looking puzzled,"I don't know.. maybe its a stray?", she starts to search in her pocket for something to eat but only found some bread,"Here I know its not much but..", she places it on the ground infront of the dog,"You can have it", she said smiling while natsu and happy looked at lucy with exaggerated faces,"You had food?!?!?", they said in unison. Lucy glared at the both of them in irritation and said,"Yea I did... you two bums need to stop messing around you already kicked me out of my bed!", she argued.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna sniffed at the bread before she started to eat the bread, finishing it within a minute. When she finished it, she licked her chops, before she nudged Lucy's hand gently, wagging her tail as much as she could happily. Poor thing was still hungry but couldn't smell any more food on Lucy, or Natsu, or Happy. Luna was very sweet to those she considered a friend, or her family. She didn't want to give herself away just yet, so she let out a small bark. Her fur was really warm to the touch, though on her head it was thinner, so she was shivering some, from the cold. Poor thing was indeed a stray, and wanted a home, but wasn't sure if anyone would want her around if they ever found out what she really was. She then released her magic energy, before the rocks around her home started sprouting flowers, which only happened when her kind was really happy. She then went over to the beautiful flowers, pushing Lucy over to them gently. She then plucked one off of the vines that stopped growing around the old rocky home of hers, that she made herself, and gave it to Lucy as a Thank you for the food. Luna sat with the flower in her mouth, her tail wagging as she sat in front of Lucy, the Flowers disappearing as her magic energy disappeared, except for the one in Luna's mouth. It was a rare Flower that only a Rock Wolf's Magic energy could grow called a Lunar Flower. As long as the Rock wolf was alive, and healthy, the flower would never die. It was how people monitored a Rock Wolf's health in the past, as the flower would start to wilt if the wolf got sick or hurt badly or wasn't doing well.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Lucy and natsu watched as she ate the food and then flowers began to grow on the rocks near them and lucy looked up puzzled while natsu studied the dog sensing the magic energy,"Wow whats all this?", asked lucy watching as the dog brought forth a single flower in its jaws and natsu nodding said,"Got it", he stood up and turned to lucy,"We have to take her with us", he said lucy freaked out,"What?!?!", she dropped her jaw,"When did you make that descion?!?! I can't afford a dog and you two at the same time", she sighed and began to feel hopeless,"What am I gonna do about rent...", she muttered while natsu grinned and laughed,"Oh we will figure it out tomorrow lets go home so we can all get warm..", happy lifted a paw and started taking off in the air,"Right!", and lucy slumped over nods her head,"Alright...", she follows after natsu as he heads to Lucy's apartment in town.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna tilted her head before she followed after the trio of friends as they headed into town, knowing full well she was fair game once she left her little home. Once the reached Lucy's home, Luna wasn't sure about going inside, so she stopped at the stairs leading into the house. Poor thing had never been inside of a house before and wasn't sure if she should go inside or stay outside. While she could feel the warmth the house offered, she wasn't sure if she was invited inside or not. She'd seen other animals inside of houses before, but knew Strays were often not welcome, and were taken to some place these people called 'the Pound' as she'd heard the dogs of Magnolia call it. Luna was waiting for someone to say she could come inside, wondering if she'd ever be able to find a home.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

They reached the steps that led into the doors up to lucy's apartment and the dog stopped natsu turned around confused as Lucy clambered in to tired to worry about it,"Whats wrong puppy..? don't ya wanna come in?", he walks down the stairs and crouching in front of luna he gave her a smile patting her head and rubbing it,"Hey its okay there isn't anything in there that can hurt you just follow us up the stairs and you will be fine I promise", he stands up motioning for her to follow him,"Come on", he encouraged her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna went inside of the house, following Natsu. Though she had a bit of trouble with the steps, it was nothing she couldn't handle as she walked next to her new friend. She was definitely a different sort of creature, and one that was really rare. Hardly anyone knew of Rock Wolves still existing, so only those who could sense her magic energy knew what she really was. She was sure that the hunter that was after her, was already aware of where she was due to her having released some magical energy earlier. As she followed Natsu, she looked around, taking note of everything that was in the house and the strange smells of some of the plants Lucy had acquired during her time in Fairy Tail. Once they made it to the bedroom, Luna went with Natsu into his room, before she lay on the floor next to his bed. Though she had to wonder if he and Lucy were together as a couple. She'd seen what humans called Love and wished she could experience it for herself, but as far as she knew, she was the only Rock Wolf around this area.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Natsu was relaxing on the bed thinking about food when lucy came in having gotten out of the shower and into some clean pajamas,"Natsu!", she said placing her hands on her hips,"Are you going to just lay there? or are you gonna get your bath?", she asked him. Natsu looked up and over at her,"I don't feel like it tonight...", he rolls over to stare at the wall while lucy seethes with rage,"Come on!! You have been everywhere today! and I don't want you making the bed dirty", she complained. Natsu didn't answer after her intial burst and she sighed dramtaically and lay down on the pallet on the floor,"The least you can do is be nice about it I let you sleep up there most of the time!", she complained. Natsu rolls over grinning,"Ya but I get to the bed first finders keeps losers weepers", he told her laughing while happy comes up to lay next to natsu on the pillow, he was out within a few minutes snoring while he happy said in his sleep,"Fishys...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna listened to the two of them bickering. She couldn't help but shake her head a bit when they weren't looking. She then jumped onto the bed with Natsu, and lay down curling up next to him, sensing he had a kind heart. Plus he seemed a little nicer than Lucy, and wouldn't mind if she did this. Luna's tail wagged a bit as she lay with Natsu. She was even laying on her side, showing she was starting to trust Natsu. She really seemed to like him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:20 am
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Natsu lay back in bed as lucy got up to turn off the lights they were both quiet for a moment until lucy asked,"Natsu", natsu who was staring at the ceiling answered,"Yea?", lucy shuffled the pillow she was cuddling and asked,"What do fairy tail do around the holidays most of the time..", she asked curiously. Natsu was quiet for a moment,"We throw a big party usually at the guild hall and exchange presents and stuff if we made enough on her jobs thats why we try to get as much work done before it gets way to cold", he says closing his eyes as lucy silent nods her head, they both remain quiet for a long time before natsu finally says,"Night lucy", and rolls over toward happy to get some sleep. Lucy smiles and says,"Night natsu", and then making herself comfortable she goes to sleep as well.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

During the night, Luna could hear Lucy's body shivering a bit. So she got off the bed, and curled up next to the blonde headed girl before laying her head on Lucy's stomach, all while laying her tail over Lucy trying to warm her up. Rock wolf fur was really warm on freezing nights like this one. She then fell back asleep, staying close to Lucy to keep her warm.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Lucy felt so warm and happy when she woke up in the morning and she looked down in surprise to see the dog from yesterday laying on her,"Oh hi there...", she said in a friendly voice with a smile,"Your really warm.. thank you for keeping me warm last night..", she rubbed an eye looking over at natsu and happy and sighing,"Well I better get dressed before those to wake up", she said heading over to her clothes as she grabs her stuff for the day and then goes into the bathroom and starts to get dressed.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna woke up when Lucy stirred. Her tail wagged as Lucy thanked her for keeping her warm through the night. When Lucy went to get dressed, Luna went over to Natsu, jumped onto the bed, and curled up next to him, laying her head on his chest, placed one of her paws on his chest as well, and lay there quietly not wanting to wake him up. Though she wanted attention, she didn't want to disturb Natsu as he seemed really comfortable.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas