Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] The Old "Woof & Hoof"-beast Show (Wander + Buffel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now everybody wants some presto magic...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:47 pm
"One...two...and... t-ta da!" Wander rehearsed, and in that motion tried to make the knot look like it had cut in half. However, it was too tight on the give, and just flopped down. "O-oh..." She had felt like she was on a roll, too! Wander looked back at her guidebook, sitting nestled in the roots of a nearby tree. She had been practicing various tricks all night, with plenty of supplies sitting around to show for it. However, she wasn't going to leave until she mastered every single thing.

The orangeblood had trekked a little tiny ways from the main hub of the Outpost, wantng to practice without anyone seeing her. On one hand, it would be a nice surprise later. On the other, she flat out wouldn't know what to say if anyone caught her. Even so, she felt embarrassed to not have this one going for her yet.

With a sigh, Wander sat down on one of the roots and started fiddling with the rope. Abby climbed over, top hat in her lemur hands. She dropped the hat in Wander's lap, then curled up into a ball and rolled into it.

Smiling a tiny bit, Wander then stood up, and tilted the hat to the floor.

But there was no rabbit-lemur to be found.

Wander let out a mock-gasp. "Where did she goooo?"

tenaciousgadabout
*SLAMS IN*

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:30 pm
He’d never been this far north afore. This time a contract for some very specific plants had been received from a skittish greenblood. The forest was somethin’ he’d grown accustomed too, but as the ground got less solid by the minute, he realized this was altogether a new experience. Luckily, his boots proved tall enough to save the rest of his outfit with careful steps, but it wasn’t the ideal situation. Plus this whole place was positively rank! As he stumbled from the most solid looking plot to the next, he kept peeled for the precious plants. He’d not gotten too far deep when a clearing came into his view. As he neared, he could hear a faint voice of a troll who came into view as her moved through the trees, keeping each step calculated and quiet. The girl was dressed to the nines and seemed to be fiddlin’ with some rope. He stopped to watch this display for a bit, postin’ himself up to lean on a tree. The creature with her made it’s way into a hat, which when dumped revealed no such beast. The girl, faux-shocked, asked allowed where it could’ve gone. Luckily, Buffel had a keen eye and a ready answer!

”Ooh! Ooh, Miss! I know where the little varmint went, they’re in the hat still! Pick me!” He jumped up excitedly as he bounded toward her, excited to have seen through the ruse so simply.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:12 pm
"Wh-what?!" She bolted up. No one was supposed to be here! No one! Wander turned, super startled and nearly falling backwards because of it. Not even someone from the swamp, as far as she could tell. "U-uh, I-I..." Oh no. Oh no no no no no. And all her stuff was out here. In plain view. She clammed up. "Uh...uhhh...." As if that would actually make it disappear, she tucked the hat behind her. "I-is that so?" She swallowed. Wander pressed herself closer to the tree. She could run, but that would be utterly pathetic. Oh, she shouldn't have done this... No matter how hard she tried, it was impossible to figure out anything to say or do.

While she faltered and distracted, Abby slipped out of the hat fast while behind Wander, and around the tree out of Buffel's sight. She climbed through the hidden leaves, then plopped down from above, onto his poncho. The rabbit-lemur glanced back at Wander cheekily.

The child took the hint, and with shaky hands showed the empty hat. She struggled to smile. "W-well look at that, huh?"

tenaciousgadabout
MAGIC~*~*~

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:38 am
Now Buffel was reelin’. He saw neither hide nor hair o’ the little one, he was all the way flabbergasted. Unable to guess the trick, he settled on gracious applause.

”Wow Miss, that sure was somethin’!! I’m altogether completely perplexed at how y-”

Buffel stopped, catching something in the corner of his eye. Turning to the side, he saw the little varmint, sittin’ pretty right on his shoulder with what he could’ve sworn were a cheeky grin. The yellowblood stared slackjawed, and turned to face the dazzling magician.

”Wh- How did y- I-I don’t even, uh, oh my.”

He offered one hand as a perch to the creature as he ran up to Wander, shaking her hand with great fervor.
”Yer definitely somethin’ else, I tell ya! A true wizard in our time, man oh man.” The boy looked about noticing this magic wielder severe lack of adoring audience (himself not included.)

”Say, Miss Magician! Pray tell what’s got ya all the way out in these swamps in the first place? The bugs ‘n’ trees ain’t hardly the proper audience for a lady o’ yer measure!”

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:06 pm
"Wh-what?!" She bolted up. No one was supposed to be here! No one! Her face lit up with a buck tooth grin and a spreading blush. The stranger liked it! A lot! Even though what she was working on before was troubling her, there were still things she could pull off! It was an amazing feeling, and unexpected, so her pumpbiscuit felt like it might explode from her chest. "A-ah.... Th-th-thank you! Gosh...ah..."

She didn't know what to say. She hid her face behind her hat, considering she didn't have a free hand. The other hand was still in Buffel's grip.

Abby was just entertained. And hungry. She looked at Buffel's hair, wondering...

Meanwhile, Wander processed Buffel's commentary about the location. "O-oh. Um...w-well, i-it's a nice place t-t-to practice... That's, um, a-all I'm d-doing right n-now... I-I'm not ready f-f-for a sh-show or anything yet..."

Honestly if he had caught her doing so badly with the rope, he probably would've thought she was a sham. Her mood deflated a little.

"Ah...b-but w-where are you, um, from?"

tenaciousgadaboutxx

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 pm
”Not ready for a show?! Aw now Miss, I can’t letcha talk like that! Yer magic was somethin’ altogether otherworldly! Now I’ve seen a gal fly before in my time, but this is somethin’ completely different!”

He gave her hand a soft pat as he let it go. He scratched the back of his head with a wide goofy grin plastered on his face as he thought back to that terrible flying greenblood.

” O’ course yer a might nicer’n she was! I admire the commitment to practicin’ though!”

He held his gloved hand out, one finger extended for the little varmint on his shoulder to hop onto. He’d never seen one before, but it was awful cute!

”I hang my hat in Chittentown mostly. Or I would if I had a hat. Travel around an awful lot for jobs though.”

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:39 pm

"O-oh gosh..." A dark orange blush spread over her face. Wander really hid behind her hat for a moment. Someone so easily impressed by a little trick... It's all she ever wanted. An Outside troll, too. Wonders never ceased.

"Ahhhhh....." She soon brought her hat back down, listening to what Buffel had to say. Wander fidgeted with the brim in the meantime, both hands on it now. "Th-that's nice... I-I t-travel some, too. W-w-well. M-mainly to shop, I guess... Um... I guess i-if your...gal...f-flies, i-is it a p-power? I-I like to do magic th-that doesn't r-rely on powers... B-because then a-anyone can do it... A-a-and I th-think that's nice, um. I-is Chittentown nice?"

Abby looked down at Buffel's hand, back up at him, the hand, all while Wander was distracted by conversation. Then, suddenly, she jumped right at the top of his head, Buffel's arm completely ignored.

tenaciousgadabout
AND ANOTHER

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:10 pm
The gunslinger laughed nervously at the magician referring to Austri as his 'girl.'

”Awe now see, she's not my...uh...hehe wait, d'you say powers? I suppose that is what you'd call it, huh? Guess I never considered wha it was really.”

He smirked as she explained the difference. He moved his gloved hand to scratch his nose with the top-side of his finger as he mused, ”I reckon that's a pretty good ear to play by, Miss uh...”

He paused before restarting. ”Where's my head at? I'm so sorry Miss, I haven't yet introduced myself! The name's Buffel O-”

The yellowblood jolted suddenly as the creature he'd been housing on his shoulder jumped to head. He stumbled as he tried to recover himself quickly and with grace after getting startled. He held his hand out to her so she could choose to shake it this time.

”Er, Buffel Obille. It's a pleasure to make yer acquaintence, Miss...?”

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:02 pm
"Abby!" Wander scolded her lusus. "Th-that's- no, that's n-not my name... that's my lusus. S-sorry about her by th-the way... Ahhh... I'm W-Wander." She shook his hand.

The bunny-lemur-thing sniffed at Buffel's hair and horns, then jumped onto Buffel's outstretched arm, and revealed a beetle! That had obviously been behind a horn this whole time, this obviously wasn't a baby-level magic trick, no-sirree.

"Err..." Wander's other hand went to scratch at the back of her head, face blushing a little.

I'm helping!

"S-she does that..."

tenaciousgadabout
>8V

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:06 pm
Buffel gave her hand a firm shake.

”Nice t' meet ya, Miss Wander, it's an honor to be in front of such a talent as yers.”

He let go of her hand and turned his palm face-up to house the curious Abby, inspecting the beetle she had found. He brought her up closer to his face and gently scritched her head.

”Now where'd ya find that tasty little morsel, little one? The ol' behind-the-ear trick, huh?”

He smiled at the critter before extending his arm back out towards Wander for her to jump.

"Seems like a useful talent to have! As fer Chittentown, it's a dusty little hole-in-the-ground, but I love it so. Where d'you hail from Miss, if ya don't mind my askin'?”

Gl!tch~

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff