Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:16 pm
Sunlight filtered in through the blinds in his room, and Abel cracked a bleary eye open. What time was it...? Ever since he came back from the overnight adventure with Zev, he'd mostly just slept with the occasional break to eat or drink, maybe shower. He'd burned through so much energy - far more than he thought he could've had, given his current state - so maybe that was why he felt so exhausted for this long, after this much sleep... It kind of sucked. With a slight frown, he closed his eyes again and shifted a bit to get more comfortable under the blanket.

The arm around him reminded him that sleeping for so long wasn't really all that bad, though.

As his frown morphed into a sleepy smile, Abel rolled over and slipped his arm around Zevran and leaned close to plant a kiss on his head.. somewhere. He was too sleepy still to really focus on where. Details.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:20 pm
"Mrrrrrrrr," Zevran replied contentedly as Abel turned over to kiss his forehead. "Good... good sometime of the day," he said sleepily. "Is it... morning?" He felt as though it might be morning, he had been awake for a little while but with his eyes closed and drifting in his own private world he hadn't cared to note the time. It could not still be afternoon though, and surely was not afternoon again yet given when he remembered stirring to get Abel to eat and drink a little. He yawned again and snuggled his head under Abel's jaw. "Too comfy," he mumbled.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:23 pm
"Mmn, I dunno," he answered unhelpfully, his voice still tinged with sleepiness. As Zev snuggled closer, Abel's lips curved into a contented smile; he slid his other arm beneath the shorter blond and wrapped both arms around him tightly, pulling him close before planting another, longer kiss on his forehead. "Comfy's good," the taller blond mumbled, his eyes still closed. Maybe he'd sleep some more... though he kind of preferred staying awake like this. Unfortunately he couldn't really enjoy this while unconscious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:27 pm
Zevran chuckled contentedly and while he squeezed Abel with one arm he slid the other out from under the pillow it had been pinned under and then stretched it up behind his own head. "Very good," he agreed, "but I must warn you that I have to piss sometime in the next... say half hour? No rush, though you should have another drink too. How is your throat?" Being sick as many times as Abel had been must have irritated it awfully.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:31 pm
Abel snorted his amusement, the smile morphing into a smirk. "That's fine, I can wait. Hm.." How was his throat? "It's a little sore, I think. Some cold water would be nice. But I can wait for that too; I don't feel like moving just yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:38 pm
"Nrf," Zevran agreed as he slithered his arm back under the pillows, "neither do I."

Outside the apartment somebody was moving, out of the escalator and towards the front door with quick steps. He'd been away for nearly a day, and just when he really needed to not be away! He hadn't been able to say that when he was called to stay on though, of course he'd agreed to do whatever he could to help! Crap! He was back now but was it too late? Taavi licked his dry lips and then knocked on the door in the same rhythm as usual. They'd be back, right?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:43 pm
"Mmmn." One of Abel's arms slid up to Zevran's shoulders so he could push his fingers up through the hair on the back of his neck and ghost his thumb along the curve of his ear. "I'd much rather stay here for a while longer."

Sonia had recovered enough from the night's adventures to not be too grumpy at having to get up to tend to the knock at the door, especially when she recognized the knock. A few moments later she unlocked the door and opened it for him. "Zorr," she said rather tiredly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:46 pm
"Uuuuh, is that Taavi?" Zevran mumbled. Not that he wasn't glad that he was back, he was just rather enjoying having his ear caressed; soft, gentle, no further intent behind it. Yes.

"Sonia!" Taavi exclaimed, and immediately attempted to hug the Zoroark in relief at seeing her in one piece. "You're here! What happened? Where's Abel, and Zev?" She was here, she looked tired but okay! After what they'd gone off to do the other night-! "I thought you might all be dead!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:52 pm
"Hmmm," the taller blond hummed thoughtfully, although the frantic worrying could only belong to one person. Instead of answering right away, he opted to instead press a kiss to the top of his head while his thumb slid down to his earlobe. There were more things he wanted to do, of course, but he had the distinct impression Taavi would be joining them soon. Later, then. "Yeah, I think so."

The hug was unexpected and Sonia's eyes widened a bit, though she gingerly patted him in return before stepping back and pointing to the bedroom, "Zorrr, ark." They were in there; they would be able to convey a lot more than she could.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 pm
"Thanks!" Taavi exclaimed, and he pressed a kiss to the side of the Zoroark's muzzle before crossing the apartment in a few lanky-legged strides to knock on the bedroom door. "Um! Hi! It's me!"

Zevran made another indistinct happy noise at the stroking, and then yawned as the knocking came to the bedroom door."Hello Taavi!" He didn't know anyone else who could exclaim 'um'.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:03 pm
Sonia blinked rapidly several times, caught completely off-guard by the abrupt show of affection.

Ahh, that was a nice noise. Once again his expression shifted, this time to a small, pleased grin, as his thumb traced the line of his jaw to his chin so he could lift it and press a kiss on his lips if Zev would let him, then slipped his fingers back into the hair at the back of the shorter blond's neck with a contented sigh. He couldn't help it.

"Hey," he called to Taavi not too much later than Zev had, his voice still tired, "come on in. I'm not getting up yet."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:10 pm
Zevran returned the soft kiss, which was distorted only a little by his smirk, and added; "You are safe, no visible cocks!"

Oh, well, everything must be okay then! Taavi beamed and stepped inside, the c**k-talk didn't even really register. "You're okay!" he exclaimed as he sat down on the edge of the bed and leant down to give the nearest man a hug. "Stay in bed, tell me- no, you don't have to tell me yet- I'm just so glad you're okay!" The two of them, here, together, cuddling in a totally just friends with benefits way. Totally.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:14 pm
"We're okay," Abel affirmed with a sleepy smile, removing one arm from Zev to return the hug. "Man, though, you gotta make up your mind. D'you want me to tell you or not? Actually, no, I don't think you can handle hearing about it," the blond added, hints of sarcasm in his tones now, "it's too terrible, you won't believe it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:19 pm
"Ugh! You!" Taavi removed a hand from the hug so that he could poke Abel gently in the ribs. "Of course I want to know but all I care about is you being okay! You went out following her and you didn't come back and then I woke up and went to work and I had to stay because there was a whole incident in Sandalwood with Beedrill and Vespiquen, I mean who even does that? But, yeah, KSO is as close as Kodo has to rangers so they moved in but not all of them are super used to wild pokemon and now I am just talking about myself when I really want to hear about you because I'm- what happened?"

"Wow." Zevraned yawned, rubbed his eyes, and smiled at Taavi in a fond if bemused way. "You always have so many words," he concluded after a moment's thought.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:24 pm
"Me," Abel echoed without hesitation and with a thoroughly amused grin as he swatted Taavi's poking hand away. His heart felt so light now... It was nice. When Taavi finished speaking he opened his mouth to do so next, but Zev spoke next; the taller blond chuckled a bit. "Lots happened," he answered helpfully, then added after a few moments of thought, "we followed her back to her place and found out a couple things about her. She had a rather, uh, questionable employer, and we found out she made a couple mistakes she shouldn't have. She's gone," the blond said, reaching out to pat his friend's arm. "No more blackmail."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff