Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Of Oceans and Darkness (II Captor-vating II and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua snorted before shaking his head and started pushing the other towards the basement, happy that it was straight ahead of them, so getting him in there will be easy. He paused once.they made it to the door, pushing it open and pushing Athello inside. "Here we go" he replied as he.wheeled the other deeper into the basement, setting him in front of the tv and console. "Here. You should be close enough to get the job done. And why you are doing that, I am going to go to the kitchen and get us some lunch and snacks if we are gonna be here a bit." he added, making sure the other was comfortable. He decided that sandwiches and soda would do for now. And maybe something sweet. "Be right back." He finished before heading back to the kitchen.

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 am
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status In the basement, admiring the simple modern design. Why weren't there stairs?

Wait a minute, Athello had to pause to think when Aquarion started rolling him there. If it was a basement, weren't there going to be stairs?

But there weren't any. Athello made the executive decision to leave the thought alone.

The design was nice and simple though, and to his surprise the TV large. And judging by the game shelf, he could be kept busy with those for months. "Ah sweet," Athello nodded in appreciation. "I mean, you don't have to go through that trouble right now," he shook his head and jutted in, looking behind him from the wheelchair at Aquarion. "We only just ate after all," he half-laughed. Although when it came down to it, Athello would probably feel the urge to snack in the midst of gaming, because the munchies always took one over then. Aquarion still left though, so Athello had to sigh and look to the shelf. Guess he'd have to pull himself off the chair and try to figure out how to start the console then (as well as decide on which game). Perhaps he had a Call of Duty with a multiplayer mode? "Well, just try not to be too long then..." he muttered to the empty room, staring down the shelf to read all of the titles.

DragonMIstress07
                      Never even went to the matt yet--
                      had to get detergent just to do another load,
                      oh and food x'D
                      This next one is going to be kind of tough to respond to, too,
                      'cause I barely remember my gaming days...

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm
DragonMistress07

Did you want me to respond again or something? :0  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 pm
Truly Captor-vating
DragonMistress07

Drat! I forgot. Sorry! Hang on. I will reply now. Oh, thank you for inviting me to your guild. Looks interesting.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 pm
DragonMistress07
Truly Captor-vating
DragonMistress07

Drat! I forgot. Sorry! Hang on. I will reply now. Oh, thank you for inviting me to your guild. Looks interesting.

Oh no take your time!
I thought it was me or something lol
But glad you;'re interested!
Been working on it for four straight days tbh...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 pm
[Ah. Okay. Let me know if you need help.]

User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua just shrugged his shoulders as he headed to the kitchen. As he heated up some.left over sandwiches, he had forgotten that the other was confined to a wheelchair and unable to get to thebganes on the top shelf. He was such an idea. With that thought, he brought the snacks back and quickly set them down on the table before going over to Athello. "I'm sorry. I forgot that you were in the wheelchair and unable to reach most of the games at the top." he said sheepishly at the other male.

"Here. Let me get the rest of them for you, so you have an easier time picking one." He added with a smile before reaching up and getting the said games, pulling them down and placing them on the table by the other male.

(By the way, so tou mind if I use the layout you made for Aquarion in the other guild for my characters?)

Truly Captor-vating

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:21 pm
DragonMistress07
If you're reusing Aquarion himself that would make sense! I don't care then XD
I'll respond to you in a moment! uwu;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:49 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Call of Duty Zombies, yes!

Just when Athello was just about to decide on an old Final Fantasy game, after knocking over quite a few games in his attempt to pick them all up, Aquarion came back down the stairs, in a hurry to place the snacks on the table it seemed. Why the rush? Athello eventually figured it out when he profusely apologized and reached for the top shelf. Wow, he hadn't even noticed those games! Nice going bud! "Oh boy, I didn't even notice those games," Athello laughed and turned the chair around to face the table, then wheeled himself closer to it. Glancing over at the sandwiches, he raised an eyebrow before speaking again. "You know when you said 'snacks,' I was picturing some chips or something, but these are full-blown sandwiches! It might just be a little while until I touch theme haha, still kind of full from breakfast?" Athello chuckled again after glancing up at Aquarion with a smile. Looking back at the games now, he clapped his hands when he saw the familiar Call of Duty. "Heeey, you do have it! We can play battle zombies in the special section now!"

DragonMIstress07
                      Okay I'm somewhat caught up now
                      (had to add the new members to the statistics posts, aha).

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:57 pm
Truly Captor-vating
DragonMistress07

Kay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 pm
DragonMistress07
Truly Captor-vating
DragonMistress07

Kay.

If you're going to make other characters though,
I can always make layouts for them too!  

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion just smiled at the other before shrugging. "Sorry. I was out of chips and sandwiches seemed liken the second best thing." he replied after a moment of thinking about it. "But, they're there if you want them. Along with drinks as well" he addrd, gesturing to the tray airyly. Aqua blinked at that statement as he never recalled.having that game. Then again, he hadn't been down here for a very long time, so he had no idea of what type of games he had at the moment. He just smiled and.nodded, hoping that he wasn't too rusty as he had not played in quite some time. He was surprised that he could remember even playing them at one point, but oh well.

Truly Captor-vating

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ StatusHe was rather thirsty, so the drinks were welcome.

Turning his head to look back at Aquarion, Athello dropped the game to rest in his lap and nodded his head. "That's okay! I'm not complaining or anything!" he half-laughed, and then smiled. "Hey but I am pretty thirsty though, so those drinks are welcome!" Athello continued, then moved the wheelchair to reach for a bottle of water (just taking a guess here). After cracking open the cap, he then took a few gulps before recapping it and sighing in relief. Boy was that needed!

Looking back to Aquarion, he raised a brow and let the water bottle rest against his leg on the chair before picking up the game. "You still got something to do, or are you ready to start this? Oh by the way, I think you have to start up the system because I'm not sure how your TV runs and all (nor where the remote is to start)."

DragonMIstress07

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Auqu just smiled before taking a seat on the couch beside Athello. "Yeah. I thought that we might get thirsty so I'm glad I had the foresight to remember." he replied after a moment of thinking.

Aquarion blinked at the statement before nodding and getting up once again to turn on the tv. It took him a few tries as like was stated before he hadn't been down here in a while, but he eventually found the remote, turned the tv on and to the right setting then looked back at Athello. "All ready to go then." he said with another smile at the male before reclaiming his seat.

Truly Captor-vating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Call of Duty Zombies, yes!

No offense to Aquarion, but the couch was significantly more comfortable than the wheelchair was. The son of Zeus had pushed the wheelchair to the side to clear his view of the TV a little more and nodded at the xbox home screen ((I think it was an xbox...don't remember though aha)). Handing Aquarion the second controller, Athello grinned and slapped at his thigh. "This'll be fun!" he looked back to the screen and went to sign on, but then realized a grave error: there was only one character, of course, so he would have to make his own mii account in order to play, which he had totally forgotten about. "Oh boy, you know it has been quite a while since I have touched an xbox, it seems," Athello laughed while going through the long process that is creating an avatar. He tried to make it as quick as possible, though, since he didn't care much for decking the character out of anything (he would only be temporarily using the system anyway, so what did it matter)? "Sorry about this--I could've had this avatar made before you even came back down had I remembered about it, but ah well; it can't be helped now," he sighed and took a sip from his water bottle as the system loading the naming portion. Eventually he had finished this first task, though, and got to view the game app screen. "Alright! Now we can get down to business," he exclaimed and clicked on the image of the helmet individual, stoked to play the zombies mini-game with Aquarion.

"Get ready, because I'm going to whoop your butt!"

DragonMIstress07
                      Athello wasn't on the couch lol I guess he is now, though?

DragonMIstress07
                      Nope--it was yours! XD

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points